The SEAMsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Ready?" Nicki giggled as she peeked back to see Bob's hard penis. As she turned so did Julie.

"GOD!" he managed to say when he saw their bodies. Julie stood about five foot nine inches whereas Nicki was a little over five feet. Julie's breasts were full and round with pink nipples sitting on top of them like cherries pointing upward. Nicki's nipples were tiny dots directly in the middle of her small mounds pointing directly at him. The blonde bush between Julie's thighs was a drastic change from the dark brown thicket between Nicki's legs.

"I think he likes what he sees," Marge laughed. "We better get into the water quickly." She stepped down and watched as Julie and Nicki did the same across from her. Bob took his time as he moved down between his wife and Julie.

"Well, that was fun," Marge said trying to break the silence. She leaned back and closed her eyes trying to enjoy the moment and not to go too fast like she did the last time. She did notice that Julie was not as low as she was the first time and actually had her hard nipples just above the bubbling surface. She was not hiding them this time. Nicki was so short the water came up to her chin.

"I have told Bob what we do at our meetings so don't be shy if you want to let yourself go," Marge directed at the two women across from her. She opened her own legs and gently caressed the hard bud pointing upward.

Julie and Nicki both closed their eyes and moved their hands down into the damp mat of hair until they also found the hard clits. Both had visions of Bob's hard six inch shaft in their minds as they fingered their pussies.

Bob wished he could see what they were doing under the water and suddenly his wish came true as the timer of the pump expired and the water suddenly became quiet and crystal clear. He looked at his wife who must have turned down the timer while he and the other women were getting undressed. She winked.

Nicki felt the bubbles stop and looked down to see her fingers between her legs and then over to see Bob's fingers on his hard-on. She grinned and continued to stroke the little man in the boat.

"That's better," Julie said as she too kept moving her fingers in and out of her damp slit.

It was no secret were Bob was looking because his head was bent forward as he watched the light brown hairs on Julie's lower stomach moving apart with the caressing action of her touch.

Only one person was not satisfied with the level of action. Marge knew the only way to forgive herself from fucking Demetri was to have Bob do it as well with one if not both of these two women. He would not be a problem but she was not sure about the other two. First she had to get them all touching each other.

"Ummm," she said as she pushed his hand off of his shaft and replaced it with hers. "I don't think I've ever felt you this hard before."

"Ohhh," he moaned as she slowly stroked him.

"It's really hard would you two like to touch it?" Marge grinned. She felt his prick jerk just at the thought.

Julie remembered what Marge had said about the rules. They could not touch each other but they could touch a man. She looked at Nicki who grinned back at her. "Ok," Julie said softly. "If it's ok with Bob?"

"Uh...ah..ah," he grunted.

Marge laughed. "He just said it was ok." She moved aside to allow Nicki to take one side of him while Julie slid across on the other side.

Although they had seen Demetri's penis they had not really touched it and now they were going to touch only the second hard-on it their lives.

"Do you want to go first?" Nicki blushed at Julie. They both stared down at the torpedo sticking upward.

"I guess so," Julie said as her hand floated down to his hairy thigh. She squeezed his leg as her fingers moved towards his stomach.

"OH GOD!" Bob moaned when her fingers curled around him. His hips moved upward until the tip of his penis surfaced above the top of her fist.

"Easy give me a chance," Nicki said seeing he was about to shoot. Julie removed her hand and Nicki's fingers quickly took her place.

"I'll get us some drinks," Marge said as she moved out of the water and into the house. None of them heard a word she said or even noticed she left. She grabbed the video camera from the shelf and moved over to the patio door. They did not notice her as she aimed the camera at the three naked bodies in the still water.

"Wait," Bob panted. He was ready to cum and had not a chance at touching them as well. "Can I touch you too?"

"Sure," Julie giggled as she twisted her body enough to allow his fingers to worm up her thighs and into her hot hole. She moaned when his finger moved deeply up inside of her. She suddenly wished it was his cock.

Bob moved his other hand to Nicki's legs and found them open and ready for him to explore her womanhood as well. He was surprised he had not climaxed as he fingered their pussies while Nicki still stroked his meat.

"Stop," Julie said as she grabbed Nicki's hand and pulled it away. "Can I?" she asked Bob as she swung her leg over his and lifted her hips out of the water. Her pussy was directly above his hard-on.

Nicki sat back not expecting Julie to do this. She had thought about it herself but knew she did not have enough courage. They both waited for his reply.

"Yes," he said knowing his wife was in the house but a chance like this might never come along again. "Please," he begged as his fingers cupped her heavenly ass and felt her body lower itself down, down, and down his hard prick.

"Ahhh," Julie moaned when it moved up inside of her. It had been so long and the last two days events had made her so horny and finally she was being fucked. Her arms wrapped around his head as her body moved methodically up and down. She was not only paying back her cheating husband she was getting the best fuck of her life.

Nicki's fingers played and toyed with her pussy as she watched the two bodies copulating next to her. She knew she had made a mistake by not climbing on before Julie. Maybe she would get her chance later.

Marge had a hard time holding the camera still as she rubbed her slit while trying to hold the two bodies in the center of the view screen.

"I'M COMING!" Bob yelled as he pushed his shaft up hard into her body.

Julie giggled and hurried to come as well. Before she could touch her pussy to help get off another finger had beat her to it. At first she thought it was Bob until she touched the tiny finger belonging to Nicki. She glanced over at Nicki who had one hand on her pussy and one on her own. "OH GOD NICKI!" Julie screamed as she climaxed.

"ME TOO!" Nicki laughed as she closed her eyes and threw back her head.

"What would everyone like to drink?" Marge asked as she walked out of the house a few seconds later.

"Marge I couldn't stop," Julie confessed as she climbed off of Bob's lap.

"I know I watched from the house," she grinned.

"You don't care honey?" Bob asked surprised.

"No, because I did the same to Demetri yesterday," she said looking at her husband who didn't seem to care.

"I'll take a coke," Nicki said smiling. She hoped they were not through for the day.

Marge handed Bob and Nicki a drink. "I only have two hands. Would you like to help me in the kitchen?" she asked Julie.

"Sure," Julie replied as she stood naked and followed the naked woman into the house.

"Wow that was something," Bob grinned at Nicki as they took a drink of their sodas. Nicki put hers on the side of the hot tub and moved like a shark towards him. "I was wondering..." she giggled as her legs opened and she moved her stomach towards his.

"I was wondering the same thing," he laughed as his hands explored her petite ass and small boobs. He was surprised when her lips pushed against his and her tongue snaked in his mouth to find his.

*****

"Go see what they are doing," Marge said to Julie as she grabbed two more cokes from the refrigerator.

Julie smiled as she looked out the patio window and saw Nicki now straddling his lap and their lips locked together. She heard Marge come up behind her and saw the can of soda being offered from behind. She popped the top and took a drink just as Marge's breasts and hard nipples pressed again her bare back. Coke spilled out from her lips and down over her naked chest.

"Shhh," Marge whispered in her ear. "I saw Nicki touching you out there and wished it was me doing it." Her hands moved to Julie's hips and then around to her soft stomach above her golden bush.

Julie shock soon turned to pleasure when the fingers parted her golden fleece and rubbed across her clit. She took another drink and watched as Nicki moved her body upward and then down onto Bob's shaft. Her madness of what she thought her husband did faded away as Marge's experienced fingers quickly brought her body to a boil and made the pot overflow. She put the coke down on a nearby table and turned to face Marge.

"I don't know what I'm doing," she said as her fingers moved down the woman's stomach and into her bald pussy.

"I'm sure you will do well," Marge moaned as she moved her mouth to another woman's for the first time. The lips were so soft as the tongue raced into each other's mouth.

Bob could see the two naked bodies through the patio glass door as the tight pussy of Nicki's milked his shaft. It had been years since he had recovered so quickly. He saw Marge and Julie kissing and wondered how it would be with the two of them in his bed. Things were so good.

*****

Paul caught the first flight he could the next morning but it missed his connection flight. It was late in the afternoon when he finally made it to town. He had tried to call Julie when he waited for the next connection flight but she didn't answer the phone. All sorts of bad things flew through his mind. Maybe she would want a divorce.

He pulled into the driveway and saw her car in the garage. He ran to the house and quickly inside to see where she was. He stopped when he found the house empty. If the car was here she had to be close by. He moved out to the front porch and looked up and down the street. No Julie. The only neighbor he knew was Marge across the street so he ran to her door and knocked as he rang the bell.

*****

"Quick get dressed!" Marge yelled to the three naked bodies frolicking in the hot tub. "It's Paul!"

"Shit," Julie said as she jumped from the water and quickly dried off. She pulled on her sundress but left her underwear on the deck. She put on her sandals as she ran into the house.

Marge waited until she saw Julie before she opened the door. "Why Paul, I thought you were out of town."

"Is Julie here? I have to talk to her." He said trying to look over her shoulder.

"I'm here," Julie said as she pulled the door back. "I'm surprised you even came home."

"Julie I can explain," he said wondering why her hair was so wet.

"I'm leaving you two alone," Marge said as she slipped away.

Julie moved back to let him in. "Did you bring your girlfriend with you?"

"Julie I can explain if you let me." He said.

"Go ahead you have one minute," she said looking at the large clock in the hallway.

"I made a mistake and invited Lori to my room to work on the new sales district. She came on to me."

"And you fucked her."

Paul was surprised to hear her say that word. "No we didn't do that. I turned her down and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I thought she had left but she came into the shower with me."

"And then you fucked her."

"No dammit I didn't fuck her, Listen for a second. I was ready to throw her out when you called. I'm sorry I screwed up but I didn't....fuck her."

Julie knew he was telling the truth and now realized she had made a mistake fucking Bob. She remembered how Marge handled the same thing.

"I've got a confession to make too," she started. "The last few days I've been meeting with the women of the neighborhood and..." she hesitated. "I've done some things I should've have done."

Paul stepped back and waited.

"We....," she started to say until Marge popped her head in. "Paul would you like to join us out on the patio?"

"Yes honey join us," Julie said as she smiled at Marge for rescuing her. She didn't give him a chance to say no as she pulled his hand until they stood on the deck. Bob and Nicki were still in the bubbling water but with only their heads showing. Julie noticed Marge had removed all the clothing from the deck.

"Hi I'm Bob," he said waving. "I'm Nicki," she said without moving her arm out of the water.

"Come on in," Marge said smiling.

Paul realized Julie was not angry with him. "I don't have suit."

"That's what I tried to tell you," Julie grinned as she pulled the straps of her sundress off her arms to allow it to fall from her naked body. "We don't wear clothes."

Paul was speechless as he watched his conservative wife walk naked to the hot tub where Bob was smiling. "Julie what are you doing?"

"She did this," Marge laughed as she pushed down her shorts and pulled off her shirt. She too was not wearing underwear.

"Join us," Nicki grinned as she moved her naked body out of the warm water to sit shamelessly on the side.

"You don't want me to have all the fun do you?" Bob asked.

"Julie, I'm going home and I hope you come with me," Paul announced as he stared at his wife who had slipped down into the water very close to Bob who he figured was naked as well.

Julie knew he was upset but she also knew she liked what had happened to her life the past few days. "I'm staying and was hoping you would too," she said firmly.

Paul pivoted and walked back into the house and stood by the front door waiting for her. His heart raced as he heard the laughing and the water splashing out back. He knew he had made a mistake with Lori but seeing his wife with three other naked people was not what he expected. As he grabbed the doorknob to leave he heard footsteps behind him and turned hoping it was Julie.

"Please don't go," a damp and naked Nicki whispered as she moved up to him.

Paul turned and tried not to look down at her small but firm breasts and the small powder puff of dark damp hairs above her pussy.

"I have to..." he said. God her nipples looked so inviting.

"Stay and I'll make it worth it for you," she smiled as she took his large hand and pulled it up until the back of hit rubbed against her hard tip.

Paul closed his eyes and all resistance ebbed from his body. She curled his hand around until the palm pressed against her soft orb. The tiny nipple poked into his hand.

Nicki felt his hand slowly start moving until it was caressing her softness. She dropped her hand and reached for his belt buckle. As he toyed with her breast she released his belt and his pants fell to his feet. She giggled as she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from his body. It was like unwrapping a present as Nicki pushed his boxers down his stomach which allowed his hard-on to pop out at her. "You are so big," she whispered.

Paul smiled as she moved her soft body to his and leaned upward to press her petite mouth to his. His hands moved down her thin back to her wonderful buttocks. He whispered in her ear, "I want to go to the hot tub."

*****

Julie had figured Paul had gone home but didn't care. Her life had changed and she was not going back to the boring bedroom shr had for the first years of their marriage. She closed her eyes and felt Bob's lips on one of her nipples and Marge's hot tongue licking the other one.

It wasn't until she felt someone dropping into the water that she opened her eyes and saw Paul looking directly at her. At first she panicked but then realized he was naked as well. "Hi honey," he said smiling.

"Hi," she said smiling back at him. Bob's fingers were now parting her pussy lips to allow Marge's fingers to explore deeply into her pink folds. She watched as Paul moved down into the water and Nicki move backwards onto his lap. Julie knew when Paul's prick entered Nicki because her mouth and eyes opened wide. She was not jealous as her husband gave Nicki the best fuck of her young life.

*****

It was four months later when Julie looked out the front window and saw the moving van being unloaded in the house next to theirs. "Paul come quick, our new neighbors are moving in."

Paul moved to the window and saw the pudgy woman and man directing the movers where to put things. "Do you think they will be interested?"

"I hope so," she giggled. "I'll go invite them over for dinner tonight."

*****

Mark and Sally Newsome saw the nice looking woman walk from the house next to theirs.

"Hi I'm Julie, welcome to the neighborhood," she said.

"Hello, I'm Sally and this is my husband Mark." Sally turned to see Mark starring at Julie's opened blouse.

"Would you two like to come to dinner tonight at our house?" Julie asked. She noticed Mark's eyes had not left the pink flesh of her chest.

Sally glanced at Mark. "We would love too, right honey?"

"What?...oh yeah, we would love to come to dinner."

"Great, come on over at 7:00PM." Julie smiled as she turned and walked back to her house.

"Don't let your eyes pop out of your head," Sally said to her husband who now could not take his eyes off of her cute ass.

"I think I'm going to like this neighborhood," Mark said smiling.

"Honey, don't get your hopes up. I doubt if she would have any interest in swinging with us." Sally said.

"Yeah you're probably right. Our last neighborhood was great."

*****

The end.

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to vote and end me an email if you liked it or not.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers