The SEAMsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers

Julie tried to hold back so she would come at the same time as him but couldn't. Her fingers moved away and her hips shot upward as she climaxed. The huge tip of his prick momentarily pushed between the inner folds until her whole pussy opening was covered. Only a fraction more and he would be inside. Suddenly Julie's hips fell and her pussy moved away.

Demetri smiled and moved over to Gail who already was naked and had her legs spread. He moved his prick down until it touched the soft hairs of her mound and started stroking his cock again. She too accidentally on purpose touched the back of her fingers against his dripping tip. A few seconds later Gail too climaxed.

Nicki was breathing hard when the large man moved between her petite thighs. Her husband's penis was only a fraction of what was pointing at her opened vagina. She had seen his shaft touch against Julie's pussy and also Gail's so she knew it had been acceptable. She closed her eyes as her hips moved forward until she felt the tip push not only against her curly hairs but also against her tight pussy lips. As he stroked his shaft the tip moved up and down over her small but very hard clit. Her fingers started to move down to touch the raised button but it didn't make it because the damn burst inside of her. "YES! OH YES!" she screamed as she climaxed.

Marge was last and hoped the man had some endurance because she had decided that the club rule stated they could not touch each other. Since he was not in the club there was nothing to stop her from touching him or him from touching her. Actually there was no rule saying he could not fuck her. Her legs were spread wide open and were dangling over the arms of the chair when he moved down to his knees in front of her. Since they were so low none of the other women could see his prick push against her shaven lips or against her opened hole. They saw her hand moved down between their bodies and thought she did it to touch herself. What they couldn't see was her fingers wrapping around his hard-on and her hips moving slowly downward until the huge tip pushed into her dripping hole. It wasn't until Demetri pushed his hips forward almost eight inches until the other women realized he was buried deeply inside of her. And of course her scream gave her away as well, "GOD IT'S HUGE!"

"Marge, what are you doing?" Gail cried out as she watched Marge's legs wrap around his hips and his prick pushing in and out of her exposed pussy lips.

"I'm fucking him! No he's fucking me," Marge cried out. "OH SHIT I'M COMING!" she screamed as she lifted her face up to his and clamped her mouth onto his.

"Demetri Cuuming tu," he said calmly as he emptied his load deep inside of her.

Gail, Nicki and Julie sat frozen as he pulled his spent shaft from her dripping hole. "Demetri have a Gud Tyme," he smiled as he turned and quickly dressed. Gail walked him to the door and handed him the money. "Next time you fuck me OK?"

"Demetri will du dat." He took the money and left.

When Gail returned she saw Nicki and Julie frozen on the sofa with their robes tied tightly around them. "This was not the way I planned this," she said looking at Marge who was still naked with her legs spread widely apart. "I thought we said no touching."

"We said no touching between ourselves," Marge said defensively. "I think it should be our choice if we want to touch others. Especially one's with huge pricks."

"I think we will have to take it to a vote," Gail said looking at Julie and Nicki. "What do you women think?"

"I don't think I would have stopped him if he wanted to do it to me," Julie said. "But I think it's beyond what I was expecting."

"Me too," Nicki added. "Masturbation is one thing but intercourse is serious especially if our husbands found out."

"Why don't we think about it until our meeting next week?" Gail said. "I'll bring Lynn and Jackie up to date."

They all got dressed and Marge stayed behind to talk to Gail. "I'm sorry but I was too hot to turn it down."

"I understand but I'm afraid we are going to chase away Nicki and Julie."

*****

As Nicki and Julie walked away from Gail's house they stopped in front of Nicki's. "Would you like to come in for a while?" Nicki asked.

"I need to do some work today," Julie said. "How about tomorrow morning?" She was still shaking from what she had just seen and experienced.

"OK," Nicki smiled. "Around 9?"

*****

Marge made it home and sat again in the hot tub thinking about what had happened. It was the first time she had cheated on her husband and was feeling really guilty about it. He had known about her fetish of masturbation and the two of them had performed in front of each other. She had also hinted to him that the women of the neighborhood met during the day to discuss sex and to even watch adult movies. He had begged her to allow him to watch but she was afraid the other women would find out he was peeping. It was that night that she confessed everything but the intercourse with Dimetri.

"So how was your meeting this morning," Bob asked as he helped clean off the table after dinner.

"Good," she said. "Gail brought in a stripper today." She waited for his reply.

"A stripper. You mean a man came in and stripped naked in front of you women?"

"Yes," she giggled.

"Did he take everything off?"

"Yes," she giggled again. "You're not mad are you?"

"Well yes, I mad because I wanted to be the stripper," he laughed.

"Would you really do it?" she asked seriously.

"Maybe," he grinned. "But what's in it for me?"

"How would you like to watch all the other women touch themselves?"

Bob suddenly realized she was serious. "Did you all touch yourselves in front of the stripper today?"

Marge moved over and hugged him from behind. Her fingers moved down his stomach to find his hard bulge. He was turned on by the thought. "Yes, he watched us touch our pussies," she whispered.

"You're lying," he laughed as he turned to look into her eyes. She did not look away. "Holy shit, you're telling the truth. Who were the women?"

"Gail, Nicki, Julie and me," she whispered. His tool was pulsating under her fingers.

"The new woman across the street?" He had seen how stacked she was.

"Yes, she's a natural blonde you know and has the pinkest nipples I've ever seen. If you want to see her naked all you have to do is jerk off in front of her." She pulled down his zipper and snaked out his cobra. The head rose up without music.

"I don't know if I can do it in front of everyone but can you just get her over here?" He panted.

"I can if you will do it," she whispered. She felt his prick shutter just before his juices popped out the end of the purple head.

"Oh God yes," he moaned as she emptied his rod.

*****

Julie tried to concentrate on the new book her publishing company had emailed to her but her mind kept drifting back to Demetri's huge penis about to enter her. It was almost eight o'clock and her husband would be calling at nine like he always did. She saved her changes to the story and picked up the phone. She had to talk to him.

The hotel connected her to his room and it rang three times before he finally picked it up. He was out of breath. "He..llo?"

"Paul, are you OK?" she asked hearing his labored breathing.

"Julie, are you OK. Why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. Why are you breathing hard?"

"I was in the shower"

"Paul." she heard someone else say his name.

"Are you with somebody?" she asked.

"What? No that's the TV," he said quickly. "I'll call you back at nine."

"No Paul, talk to me now. Who is in the room with you?" She knew it was a woman's voice who called out his name and why was he in the shower with a woman in his room?

"Julie, I can explain," he said. "I'll call you back." He suddenly hung up.

Julie sat not believing what had just happened. Her boring husband who never had time for sex with her had another woman in his room and he was in the shower. Was she in the shower with him? Tears came to her eyes as she moved into her bedroom and lay across the bed. About ten minutes later the phone rang. She knew it was him but she did not answer it. She didn't want to hear his lies. The ringing stopped and two minutes later it started again. For the next hour it kept ringing and stopping. She finally took the receiver off the phone and fell asleep crying.

*****

Paul sat naked on his bed as he kept trying to call his wife back. Lori Sampson, one of sales managers, had stopped by his room to discuss the development of a new sales territory and things rapidly got out of hand. He knew she was divorced and knew of the stories he had heard about her from the other sales guys but still asked her to come in. The constant travel and the fact that his conservative wife never liked to try new things had finally wore on him. He talked himself into believing that nothing would really happen between him and Lori and if it did he could control it.

"I'm so tired," Lori said as she stood up and walked over to his bed. She smiled as she fell down and lay face forward. Her short skirt rested high enough on her thighs that he could see the hose and garter belt straps. It was the first time Paul had ever seen a woman really wear those things. "Do you give massages?"

Paul froze as he looked at her bare legs with the black garter straps disappearing up under her dress. He thought about Julie and told himself he could stop it before it got too far. "Sure."

Lori grinned when she felt the bed sink downward next to her hip and his fingers push gently along her shoulders. "You can touch me harder than that," she giggled.

Paul moved his fingers down the back of her silky dress to the rise of her hips and stopped. He could feel the garter belt itself under the material. "Go lower," she whispered. Which meant of course to caress her ass.

As nice as her ass felt he realized Julie's ass felt even better. "I can't do this," he said as he stood and walked back to the small table where their papers were scattered about. "I think you should leave."

"Really?" she asked as she turned over onto her back and moved up to lean on her elbows. "Are you sure?" She asked as she bent one leg upward which caused her dress to slide up her thigh until it fell back onto her stomach. Paul's eyes opened wide when he saw her exposed pussy which was completely shaven.

Even the strongest man would have trouble turning down what was being offered at that moment. The black straps of the garter belt directed his attention to the bald glistening pink folds. "I can tell you want me," she smiled as she looked at the large tent in front of his slacks.

Paul didn't know what to do at that moment. His hard-on told him to go for it but his mind said stop and get out of there. But, it was his room and where could he go? "I've got to take a shower," he said as he hurried into the bathroom and closed the door. ""And a cold one at that." Paul quickly turned on the cold water and hoped that when he walked back out that she would be gone. He stripped and moved into the frigid water. "OH SHIT!" he yelled and looked down at his hard-on which refused to give up.

Lori heard the water come on and tried the bathroom door. She smiled when she found it unlocked. In less than a minute she stripped off her clothing and moved quietly into the room. The sound of the falling water prevented him from hearing the shower curtain pull back or her body moving up behind him. "I've got you trapped now," she giggled.

"LORI!" John cried out as he turned to see her naked body standing before him. Her breasts were like rocket ships with dark and long nipples pointing out at him and of course her exposed pussy lips beckoned him to touch them.

"Still hard I see," she laughed as she reached out and grabbed his shaft.

"Shit!" he exclaimed as he jerked back and almost fell. Only her hand on his cock kept him from falling. He steadied himself on the rail mounted to the wall and watched as her small fingers stroked his damp prick. That's when he heard the phone ring in the other room. "Let go," he cried out as he tried to peel her hand from his shaft.

"They will call back," she said without letting go. But Paul had to get away. His fingers found the tips of her and pulled until she had to release his rod. He pulled the curtain back and heard the second ring. "Shit."

After almost falling on the damp floor of the bathroom he finally made it to the phone. He almost fainted when he heard his wife's voice. "Paul, are you OK?" she asked hearing his labored breathing.

She never called him before so he asked, "Julie, are you OK. Why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. Why are you breathing hard?"

"I was in the shower," he said quickly as he looked back to see the bathroom door open and Lori standing there naked looking at him.

"Paul," Lori said smiling and wiggling her finger for him to come back to her.

"Are you with somebody?" she asked.

"What? No that's the TV," he lied quickly as he held up his hand towards Lori to keep her quiet. "I'll call you back at nine."

"No Paul, talk to me now. Who is in the room with you?" Shit she had heard Lori's voice.

"Julie, I can explain," he said. "I'll call you back." He said as he hung up the phone. "Lori, get dressed and out of my room now!" he said firmly. As she did what he said he quickly dressed himself.

"If you change your mind I'm in room 227," she said smiling as she walked out his door. He quickly called Julie back but she did not answer. "Fuck, fuck, and fuck!" he said as he slammed down the receiver. The meetings were supposed to last two more days but he knew he had to get home as soon as possible.

*****

The coffee helped her wake up the following morning and when she put the receiver back on the phone she expected Paul to call any minute but he didn't. She was pissed at him but at the same time realized she had almost let another man fuck her the day before. Their normally boring conservative life had been thrown into a tizzy.

It was 8:30AM when she realized she was supposed to go to Nicki's house so she quickly showered and put on the sundress she wore yesterday. As she walked down the street she was pissed that she had not allowed Demetri to fuck her. As she walked up to Nicki's door the young woman walked out and met her. "Marge wants us to come over for a while."

"Did she say what for?" Julie asked not really trusting the woman.

"No she just said she wanted to talk to us about what happened yesterday. Do you want to go?"

"Sure why not?" Julie said. If Paul could mess around so could she.

"Come in," Marge smiled as she opened the door to the two women. She had called Nicki to talk to her about Demetri when Nicki told her she was seeing Julie that morning.

"Please sit in the den while I get you some coffee," Marge said.

Nicki and Julie sat without saying much. "First of all I apologize about what happened yesterday. I was not prepared for him to touch himself like that."

Julie glanced at Nicki and thought, "He did more than touch himself."

Marge did not want to say that Demetri had fucked her because her husband could hear their conversation while stood around the corner on the outside deck. Their plan was to get Julie alone but when she found out she was seeing Nicki that morning they had no choice but to invite both of them over.

"That's OK," Nicki smiled. "It was a first for me."

"Me too," Julie agreed. "It was pretty hot."

"I was wondering how you two would like it if we did it again."

Julie sat up. If she had another chance at Demetri she wouldn't stop him this time. "I think I would." She looked at Nicki.

"Me too," Nicki giggled.

"Are you sure?" Marge asked.

"Yes," they both said at the same time.

"What if it was another man?"

"Like Demetri?"

Marge smiled. "No, a little older and not as good a dancer?"

Right then Julie didn't care who it was because she wanted revenge on Paul. "That's OK with me."

"I guess so," Nicki said. She had only seen two naked men in her life and maybe an older man would be something different.

Bob's heart was beating rapidly when he heard both women agree to watch him strip and then jerk off. His wife had told him that Demetri's penis was about four inches bigger than his and that the younger man's body was in great shape. He wasn't in bad shape but compared to the professional stripper they might be totally disappointed. He gulped when he heard his wife say, "COME ON IN BOB!"

"You mean now?" Julie asked surprised. She thought Marge meant at another meeting. Her eyes looked around the room to see where he was coming from. She heard the patio door open and looked up to see the older man.

"He's....," Nicki stopped and put her hand over her mouth. "He's your husband."

"Hi ladies," he said trying not to look so nervous.

"I can't do this," Julie said while standing up. But Nicki grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. Julie looked at her smiling face. "OK but if it gets too weird I'm out of here."

"Since Bob's not a great dancer and because he's as nervous as you are why don't we go out to the hot tub?" Marge asked.

"That's a good idea," Nicki said smiling. Suddenly she was not as shy as before.

Marge led the way as the four of them walked outside. The bubbles were on and the hot vapors rising from the splashing water. They all stood and just looked at each other. Stripping in front of a stranger was different than in front of one of your neighbors.

"Shit, you've all seen me naked so I'll start it," Marge laughed as she pulled her shirt up over her sexy black bra and pushed down her shorts over her matching black thongs. "Next."

Julie and Nicki looked at Bob who was waiting for them to go first. They could see already he was hard as they both pulled the straps of their sundresses over their shoulders and wiggled their hips as the dresses fell to their feet.

Bob didn't know which one to stare at first. As curvaceous as Julie's body was Nicki's was small and teen-like. He could see both sets of nipples through their thin bras as well as the shadows of their bushes through their thin matching panties. They smiled at him and waited.

He thought it would be easier undressing in front of beautiful women but his fingers were shaking as he pulled his tee shirt over his chest. He faked a smile as he released his belt and pushed his shorts down over his tight bikini briefs. His penis was so hard it pushed out the elastic waistband.

"My turn," Marge laughed as she pulled off her bra and pushed down her panties. She stood proudly as she waited for the two women to match her.

Nicki knew Julie had nicer breasts but she also knew her ass was her best feature. She giggled and turned around as she pushed down the light blue panties over her petite but well rounded ass. As she bent forward to remove them from her feet she knew he could see the tight lips of her hairy pussy under her ass. She stood still facing away and released the front clasp of her bra and dropped it to her feet. She looked over her shoulder at Bob and giggled without turning around.

"If you can do it so can I," Julie grinned as she too faced the other way and pulled off her tight bra. She peeked down to see her pink nipples harder than ever before. She also gave Bob as show as she bent forward to push her beige panties down her thighs and off her feet.

Bob was having trouble breathing as he saw the curly blonde hairs of Julie's pussy under her gorgeous hips.

"Quick before you get a heart attack," Marge laughed at him. She laughed again when he turned and faced the other way while he removed his bikini briefs. He slowly turned with his hard-on pointing up at a 45 degree angle.

Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers