The SEAMsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers

Gail was now smiling as her fingers traced the lacy edges of her panties down under her crotch until they disappeared under her ass. Since Julie was wearing loose shorts Gail could not see the woman's crotch but could see the lace of her panties as her fingers did the same. Somehow she needed to get her to remove the shorts but she had time and did not want to make the same mistake Marge had made by moving too fast.

"You like it so far?" Gail asked as her fingers moved up until they teased over the sides of her breasts.

Julie only nodded her head yes as her own fingers moved up to tickle the sides of her soft orbs. When Gail's fingers reached the hard nips so did Julie's. She closed her eyes and moaned softly while her finger played with them through the thin tee shirt.

"Almost," Gail thought when she heard the moan. One more place. She waited until Julie opened her eyes again until she moved her fingers down the middle of her chest, over her navel and down to the top of her panties. She waited until Julie's shaking fingers caught up to where hers where. She smiled as her fingers moved over the top of her panties until they found the top of her slit. She pushed the silky material deeply into the damp gash as her finger moved down the four inch pair shaped slit. Again she waited to see if Julie would go this far.

Julie's fingers trembled as she watched Gail's fingers reach the final destination. As the panties were pushed inward the edges came together until she saw a thin layer of pubic hair resting on top of the other woman's pussy. It was her turn so she pushed over the cotton shorts and down between her thighs until she touched the top of her slit. "Ohhh," she moaned when her fingers pushed the shorts and her panties down against her hard and pulsating clitoris. Her legs opened wide to give her more room. As she rubbed across her clit she saw Gail's fingers move up to the waistband of the panties and down under them. Julie quickly did the same and cried out when she touched the moist flesh waiting for her.

"How does it feel now?" Gail giggled. Julie's face was a bright red and her fingers were moving rapidly under her shorts and panties.

"Good," Julie laughed. "Oh God..."

Gail could see the girl about to come and tried to stop her so she could remove her shorts and panties. "Take them off and let me see."

Julie heard what the other woman wanted. It was so nasty to do it like that. She slowed down her finger but did not move it off her clit as her free hand pushed her shorts and panties down one side of her hips and then the other. "She wants to watch me finger my pussy," Julie thought as the shorts and panties moved over her knees and down to her ankles. She lifted one foot out and opened her thighs.

Gail was busy removing her own panties and did not realize Julie's undies were gone until she looked up and saw the sparse mound of blonde hair covering her pink folds. Her fingers were slowly rubbing across the slit and clit. "Move your hand."

Julie bit her lower lip as she did what the woman sitting across from her said. For the first time she showed her opened pussy to someone besides her husband. Just the act of showing it to Gail had made her body ready to explode. "OH IT FEELS SO HOT!" she cried out as her hands rested on the tops of her opened thighs. Her clit was sticking out and was throbbing. "OH GOD I HAVE TO TOUCH IT." But she waited for Gail's direction.

"Take off your shirt," Gail commanded. She had to see those breasts.

Julie didn't hesitate as she grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt and lifted. She felt the cool air on her raised nipples which made them even harder. She tossed the shirt aside and leaned back again but this time totally naked.

"Do you want to touch your pussy?" Gail asked. Her own body was ready to burst as well.

"Oh yes, I have to touch it," she moaned as her fingers moved slowly up towards her wanton bush.

"Say it. Say I want to touch my hot pussy," Gail said as she watched.

"I want to touch my hot pussy," Julie cried out as she once again pushed down on her clit while another finger found her damp hole.

"I want to watch you come," Gail smiled.

"Watch this!" she said as her hips rose up from the sofa and her fingers danced on her slit. "I'M COMING!" she screamed. Her body twisted right and left as she screamed again and again. Finally she collapsed.

Julie looked over at Gail and smiled. "Didn't you come?"

"No, I want you to watch me," the woman said as she rubbed her clit harder and faster. "Come closer."

Julie moved off the sofa to the front of Gail's opened thighs. She could see the woman touching the inner folds and small gap of flesh between her clit and her moist hole.

"Do you see it?" Gail asked while gasping for air.

"I see everything," Julie giggled. Suddenly Gail pushed her fingers deeply inside and tensed up her body as she climaxed. Instead of crying out she laughed. She knew when she laughed it was the best cum ever.

Julie blushed as she realized that she was still naked. She grabbed her shirt and as she pulled it on looked at Gail who was laughing. Suddenly Julie threw down the shirt and started laughing herself. "I guess you have already seen everything."

"And you two," Gail said as she sat back and crossed her legs. It was time to see if Julie wanted to join the club. "We are meeting tomorrow morning at my house if you want to join us."

"Us?" she asked as she crossed her legs as well.

"There are five of us. Marge, Jackie, Lynn, Nicki, and me. Nicki is the newest one about the same age as you. She joined the club last month."

Julie remembered the younger woman she had seen go into Marge's house yesterday. "What do you do at the meetings?"

"Masturbate," Gail said frankly. "Sometimes we watch an adult movie, tell stories about our sex lives, and tell everyone how big our husband's penises are, or just lay down and do it. Tomorrow morning I have a surprise guest."

"Does everyone do it at the same time?" she wanted to make sure she would not have to perform for everyone.

"You only have to do it if you want to. If it's at that time of the month we normally stay home or not take part. So can we expect you tomorrow morning?"

Julie remembered how great it felt. "Yes."

"Good, see you at 9:00AM," Gail said as she stood and dressed. "My house is number 344." She kissed Julie on the cheek as she turned and left.

Julie sat naked for almost an hour as she thought about what she had gotten herself into. Her husband was due to call later that night and she was not sure if she could hide her emotions. She was not really cheating on him. She thought about what Gail said about a surprised guest. Surely she was joking.

*****

"She's in," Gail said to Marge on the phone when she got home.

"Tell me about it," Marge said.

"You had her going already so all I did was asked her to try it. She got into it a lot faster than Nicki did."

"Did you see everything?" Marge was now touching her pussy.

Gail laughed. "You better take it easy tonight because tomorrow's meeting will use up all your energy."

"Tell me about Julie," Marge begged.

"See you tomorrow morning," Gail said as she hung up.

*****

Julie and Marge came out of their doorways at the same time. "Do you want to walk with me?" Marge asked a smiling Julie.

"If you don't mind," Julie said. She noticed they were both wearing short sundresses which would be the easiest thing to wear when they masturbated later.

"Gail told me you have decided to join our club," Marge whispered as they approached Gail's house.

Julie giggled. "I'm kind of nervous."

"Don't be," Marge said as they walked up to the door. "I'll be here if you need me."

Julie wasn't sure just what she meant by that. Gail let them in and handed them both a white cotton robe. "Remove everything and put these on."

Marge grinned and led Julie down the familiar hallway. "In here," she said as she pulled Julie into a bedroom. "Since we've already seen each other naked this shouldn't be a problem." Marge pulled down the zipper on Julie's dress and turned to have the young woman pull down her own zipper. The two sundresses fell to the floor and they did the same to the snaps on the bras. They removed their own panties and stood looking at each other.

"God you are so beautiful," Marge said as her eyes moved down Julie's smooth flesh.

"You too," Julie whispered. Her eyes snaked down again at the woman's shaved pussy. "I've never seen one shaved before."

"I'd let you touch it but it's against the rules," Marge laughed. "Here's your robe." Julie turned and let Marge put the robe on her and then returned the favor.

They walked out into the large den and saw Nicki and Sandra sitting there also in robes. Marge introduced Julie to them and Julie sat down next to Nicki. "Gail told me you just joined too."

Nicki smiled. "This is just my third time. I'm still nervous."

"Me too," Julie grinned. "Do you think she really has a mystery guest?"

"I hope so," Nicki giggled.

"Lynn and Jackie can't make it today so it's just us," Gail said as she sat down in the chair across from Nicki and Julie. "As you can see Julie is our newest neighbor and has decided to join the Club. Before my special guest arrives I have a nice video for you all to watch." Gail stood and moved to the large screen TV. She put in a DVD in the player and moved over to turn down the light and pull the blinds closed.

Julie watched nervously at Gail who returned to her chair and smiled at her as she sat down without worrying about her robe which had opened up. Marge was on the other chair with her legs slowly opening as well. The two new members sat stiffly on the sofa as the title of the movie popped up, "Berris Fueller's Day Off." Julie laughed as she realized it was a take off of the Mathew Broderick classic.

The first scene showed a young man sleeping in his bed with the alarm clock on the night table showing 9:00AM. The phone rang and it was the school principle wondering why he did not show up that day. Berris turned over and hit a voice recording of his mother which said he was sick and would not be in. He smiled and pushed the bed covers down and off his naked body.

Julie sat up when she saw the size of his penis. It had to be at least seven inches long and it was not hard yet. The boy closed his eyes and moved his large hand down to gently stroke up and down the pink shaft. Julie did not notice Gail's fingers down under the white robe until she glanced over at her. It was obvious that the woman had her finger moving in and out of her hidden pussy.

Nicki had masturbated twice in front of the others but the first time was in Gail's swimming pool and the second time in Marge's hot tub. She had not done it out in the open like she knew it would soon be. She was also nervous doing it in front of the new woman Julie. Her problem was that her pussy was throbbing as she watched the young Berris jerk off. She had never seen a man masturbate before.

Berris's hard-on had now grown to its maximum length of ten inches as the camera zoomed in on the purple crown popping in and out of his fist. Suddenly the screen showed a young girl around Berris's age come out of a nearby bedroom and walk up to the door that said, "BERRIS'S ROOM KEEP OUT." She smiled as she gently pushed open the door and peeked inside to see her brother jerking off.

"I don't remember that it the other movie," Marge laughed to break the silence. She untied her robe and opened it completely until her creamy breasts and bald pussy was exposed. Her fingers moved up to toy with her hard nipple. She smiled at the two young women on the sofa who had their robes still tied tightly around them.

Julie's pussy too was in heat wanting her to touch it. "Are you going to do it?" she whispered in Nicki's ear.

"I will if you will," Nicki giggled back at her.

As Julie watched the young girl on the screen push down her panties and then move her fingers into her neatly trimmed brown bush Julie did the same under the robe. Again the camera zoomed in to see the girl's pink folds with her finger rubbing over the raised clit.

Nicki had never seen a porn movie before and was mesmerized by what she saw. Her middle finger moved deeply into her hot hole and she moaned. "Ohhh,"

Julie peeked down to the robe on Nicki's lap and followed the young woman's arm and wrist down until she saw the fingers pushing in and out of Nicki's thick dark bush. She wished the hair was not there so she could see everything.

Both Marge and Gail had stopped watching the movie and had focused all of their attention on the sofa. They could see Nicki's dark mound now and the woman's fingers pushing in and out. Julie's hand was moving quickly as well but was well hidden by the robe still. Suddenly the doorbell rang and both Nicki and Julie swiftly pulled their hands from under their robes like they had been caught doing something bad. Gail clicked off the movie and closed her robe. "It must be my guest."

Nicki and Julie sat nervously on the sofa when they heard the door open and someone talking to Gail. Shit it sounded like a male's voice. Julie pulled the robe tighter as she watched Gail escort a young handsome man into the room.

"Everyone this is Demetri," she said smiling.

"Ha...low," he said in some type of Eastern European dialect. "U vont me Tu Dince Tu U?"

"Yes," Marge answered. She knew Gail had hired a stripper.

Julie and Nicki were too nervous to answer.

"Guud," he said as he sat his boom box on the end table and pushed the play button.

Watching a movie was one thing but to see a real naked man was something Julie or Nicki were not prepared for. After all the only naked man either had seen were their husbands.

Demetri made up for his bad English with his dancing. It was very obvious he was a great dancer and had had many lessons. For the first three minutes all he did was show his dance moves. Soon both Marge and Gail were clapping their hands. "Come on girls show Demetri some love!" Gail yelled to Julie and Nicki.

Julie smiled and started clapping to match Gail and Marge. She realized he would not be touching them nor would he be asking them to do anything sexual with them. The club was a strictly hands-off society or so she thought.

Nicki backed away when he moved over close to her knees which were squeezed tightly together. He smiled as he pulled his shirt up over his completely void of hair tan chest. He tossed the shirt to Nicki and moved over to Julie who also backed away. This time he slowly released the snap on his pants and pulled down his zipper. As he turned to show her his tight ass he pulled on the pants until they ripped away from his body. He stood in only his very tight G-String.

Marge was the first woman to release her robe belt as she pulled the top apart until both of her bare breasts were exposed. He saw her hard nipples and moved his stomach forward until the tip of his G-String was almost touching her hard tip. He laughed and moved over to Gail who giggled as she ripped open the robe and pushed her firm mounds forward. Again he almost touched the hard dark tip but pulled back. The sight of the two women's breast made his prick push straight outward.

"Oh no," Nicki said when she saw him turn and walk towards her. He expected her to do the same thing but she blushed and pushed her robe close.

"Come on Nicki, he won't bite you," Marge laughed. They had not really seen Nicki's body yet and now could not wait.

"I will if Julie does it," Nicki said looking over at Julie who was hoping he would not come her way.

Julie smiled. "OK but at the same time," she giggled as her fingers grabbed the robe. "1,2,...3!" she called out just before she pulled the robe open and both of her white round breasts and hard nipples appeared. Nicki's hands did the same but her face was a lot redder that Julie's.

Marge and Gail's fingers were now under the robe pushing into their wetness as the dancer moved his hips forward until the tip of his hard cock teased in front of Nicki's nipples which were small cherry tips resting high on top of her medium size mounds.

Julie's heart skipped a beat when he looked at her and moved in front of her trembling knees. She was amazed at the size of the poorly hidden penis dangling now only inches in front of her. She thought he would do the same to her but gasped when his fingers pinched the straps on his thong and pushed downward. Her eyes opened wide when his long pink and very hard penis popped from its confinement and pointed at her face.

"Oh my God," she giggled. She waited for him to push it towards her hard nipple but he stood still.

"Now U sho Demetri," he said looking down at her lap.

"Shit," she thought. He wanted her to show him her vagina which was dripping wet at the moment. "No, I can't." she said as she pushed her legs tighter together. No man but Paul had ever seen her pussy before.

"Peese sho Demetri," he begged. His fingers moved down and curled around his hard-on.

Julie was hypnotized with the large mushroom head only inches in front of her. As his fingers moved to the tip she imagined it pushing into her warm depths. She watched her legs as if they belonged to someone else as they slowly started to open. Her hips moved forward to the edge of the seat. All she had to do is untie the robe belt and he and everyone else would see everything. Her trembling fingers fumbled on the tight knot and pulled until the two ends released. She dropped the belt and pulled apart the robe.

Demetri had never seen a blonde pussy before and the sight made his prick jerk upward. He knew the deal was to jerk off and not touch but the sight before him was too compelling. His legs moved forward between her knees until they touched the soft flesh. As his body walked forward his legs pushed her thighs even further apart until his prick was only an inch or two from touching her glistening pink pussy folds.

Gail, Marge and Nicki's fingers were now rubbing and caressing their clits as they watched what was unfolding in front of them. Gail and Marge knew the man was not supposed to make contact but they didn't protest because Julie was not stopping him. It was obvious the blonde woman wanted him to push it in.

Demetri was breathing as hard as Julie as he leaned slightly until the damp tip of his shaft pushed lightly against the sparse growth of blonde pubes. They tickled the crown but he still had not made contact with her flesh. As much as he wanted to he knew he could be ruined if he fucked a woman with the understanding he was not to make contact.

"Ohhh," Julie moaned when his penis moved her sensitive blonde hairs around. It had been so long since she had been fucked and now a long hard one was poised to enter her. She pushed her hips forward until the spongy tip gently pushed against her moist outer folds.

Gail suddenly realized that the club could come to an end if he fucked her new neighbor. She moved from the chair and whispered in Demetri's ear, "Jerk off but don't fuck her." She then whispered in Julie's ear, "Masturbate but don't let him enter you." She moved back hoping they were not too far gone to do what she said.

Julie's eyes met his as her fingers moved down over her trembling stomach to the top of her slit. She knew he could see everything as her fingers slid over her hard clit and pinched it between her thumb, index and middle fingers. The top of her fingers touched the tip of his prick as she rubbed and caressed her clit. "OH GOD!" she moaned loudly. If she couldn't let him fuck her at least she could relieve herself.

Demetri stroked his shaft and as he moved his hand forward he made sure the tip pushed against the back of her finger which was rubbing her hard clit. He smiled when her finger moved away and the large crown rubbed directly on her hard clitoris. Only Nicki could see the direct contact but she was too busy fingering her pussy to say anything.

Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers