The Right Side of the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my gaze back to her face. Her mouth hung open, her chest heaving as she passed air through her parted lips. I moved my hands to her shoulders. She sensed and shared my wants, sliding beneath me as I rotated my form atop hers.

I paused to look into her eyes as my member stood poised at her entry. "You are a most beautiful slave girl," I noted. "No master could ever want more."

"Thank you, uh." She issued a grunt as I plunged my member deep into her body. "Oh, thank you; thank you, Master."

The coziness of her passage surprised me. It was not so snug as her ass had been, but the walls of her womanhood hugged my cock nonetheless in a warm and wonderful way, far superior to the anonymous tightness of her bowels. I understood I would have to take her ass on occasion for her pleasure, but this was the passage I would take for mine.

My lover began to writhe beneath me, moaning as my thrusting and our combined excitements built. For a moment, I thought to alter my pattern, to prolong our lovemaking and her pleasure, then I reminded myself that her pleasure was my pleasure.

My breath came in pants as I pounded her harder. Her respiration increased as well. Her features were drawn taut, as if she was in pain, but I knew it was something very different she felt. I recognized she was close. In spite of a voice in my head that counseled otherwise, I altered my pace just enough to allow her to release before I plunged into her core and did the same.

My head sagged above hers while my cock unloaded its offering into her depths. Beads of sweat dripped from my hair onto her face. And what a face, even more radiant with that just-fucked glow.

"Thank you, Master," she began. "Thank you for allowing this slave to please you."

I sat upright. My left hand found the outside of her leg, caressing her muscled thigh while my eyes roamed the rest of her succulent form. She could have a horde of slaves of her own, I thought. I'd serve her just for the pleasure of looking at her; yet she's all mine. This is too good to be true.

"Master?"

I brought my eyes back to hers. "Yes, slave girl?"

"May this slave have the honor of cleaning your cock for you?"

I recalled that Alex had earlier addressed this very issue. Does she want everything her daughter and I discussed? I bet she does! Of course, they must have discussed all this already. That is far too good to be true!

"Certainly, slave girl." I affirmed with a nod. I moved forward to straddle her bosom and guided my member to her lips. "Consider it your job to always clean my cock after your pussy has made such a mess of it."

"Thank you, Master," she said just prior to parting her lips and extending her tongue.

I leaned, guiding my cock into her open mouth. Her lips closed at once, wrapping themselves tightly around my shaft. I felt her tongue begin to roam the pliable form of my spent member. I looked into her exquisite eyes doubting it could ever stay limp for long within her mouth. As she continued to scour both my fluids and hers from its surface, I sincerely hoped I was somehow making her anywhere near as happy as she was making me.

"Your mouth feels so good on my cock," I whispered.

I would swear to this day I heard the woman purr as she continued to suckle, only removing her lips from my cock after her tongue had cleaned every inch of its surface several times over.

My crown left her mouth with a resounding pop. Her freed lips formed a brief grin before she moved them again, whispering in the huskiest, haughtiest tone, "Thank you, Master, for letting this slave taste your magnificent cock. I hope you'll allow her to suck it again soon."

"Don't worry," I assured her as I slid my body adjacent to hers. "You're going to suck my cock so much it'll feel natural in your mouth, like a second tongue."

"Oh, Master," she squealed. "You make this slave so happy." She wiggled her shoulders as she tightened her torso, her upper arms cradling her breasts upward and outward in an inviting fashion.

"You please me as well," I said, leering at her before I shifted my body to lie next to her. "But quit trying to refer to yourself in the third person as if you are less than an individual. Your station does not mean you are not a still unique and special person; quite the opposite, in fact."

"Yes, Master." Her fabulous smile again graced her countenance. "Thank you."

I slid my arm beneath her back and pulled her softness to me, savoring the warmth of her body upon my skin. She was so supple, so sexy, such a woman. My eyes roamed her form prior to settling upon her face. She was beautiful, without a doubt. I had implied I found her attractive earlier, but I so wanted to tell her; yet somehow thought it inappropriate to voice the delight I felt in her loveliness.

But there are other ways to tell someone they are beautiful. I snaked my hand around behind her head and grasped her flowing tresses. I pulled her face to mine. I had waited long enough. She was my slave, and I'd kiss her if I wanted to.

And I did. She kissed me back at once. For untold minutes, our lips and tongues explored one another, confirming that what we had just shared went beyond mere lust. Gradually, the fury of our osculation waned and drowsiness claimed our spirits. I fell asleep with her in my arms, correctly convinced I was the most fortunate man alive.

My eyes flew open to a ringing. At first I though it was an alarm clock, then I realized it was a phone. I felt my slave girl stir next to me. I started to order her to answer it, but then I heard her voice next to me.

"Miller residence."

Stretching my arms above my head, I looked to her. She smiled the instant the other party spoke, then covered the mouthpiece and turned to me. "It is my daughter, Master. May I speak with her?"

I nodded. "Of course."

"Thank you, Master." She rose from the bed. I watched the muscles of her pliant form ripple as she walked from the room, the cordless to her ear. As she vanished down the corridor, I dropped my head back to the pillow and glanced to the clock; 9:02.

Nine o'clock on a Monday morning, I mused. And I'm in bed. How perfect. Well, not quite, I corrected myself at once. She'd have to be here with me to make it perfect. With a smile I pictured my lovely servant and drifted back into a light, yet peaceful, slumber.

"Master, my daughter would speak with you if you are willing?"

My eyes flew wide. A sat up to the sight of the clock's red numerals; 9:18. Shaking the sleep from my head, I extended my open palm as the woman handed me the phone. She departed at once. Of course, my eyes followed her until she was no longer in view.

"Yes," I prompted, bringing the receiver to my ear.

"You butt-fucked my mother on the first night?"

I chuckled through a grin at Alexandra's tone. "Yes," I replied. "Did I misunderstand her wishes?"

"Not at all! I'm just surprised."

"She came pre-lubed. Even I can take a hint like that."

Two seconds of silence followed before Alex responded, "She did?"

"You didn't know?"

"I had no idea."

I paused for a breath. "So, did she like it?"

There was an even longer pause before Alex replied. "You didn't ask her?"

"No."

"Well done! Never ask her. Leave that to me. She loved it. All of it. And she really liked that you fucked her as well; said it made her feel like a teenager again to have a young cock pounding her pussy. I was almost jealous."

"I, uh, I'm glad I pleased her too."

"You definitely did, but the important issue is whether she pleased you."

"I disagree. That's not the most important issue."

"Ok," Alex relented. "But it must seem to be the most important issue."

I nodded. "I agree. And she did. Please me, that is."

"I know you must have had some concerns about her age. Does it bother you still?"

I shook my head. "Not at all. If she's over the hill, then all the other men are looking on the wrong side of the hill."

"Excellent," Alex whispered. "You know she's worked very hard over the last year to tone her body just for you?"

"Really?"

"Yes, remember the exercise equipment in the basement?"

"Yes."

"See that she uses it daily. Part of serving you is staying in shape."

I smiled before agreeing, "I'll do that. There is something I've decided I never want to do."

"What's that?" Alex queried, some anxiety apparent in her tone.

"Share," I declared. "She's never having sex with anyone else. She's all mine."

"That's good." There was then a pause of several seconds before Alexandra asked, "So why'd you kiss her?"

"Because I wanted to."

"That's sweet. She liked that even better you know; said that's when she knew you were the right master for sure. Just make sure you're doing what you want. I can tell you've a soft streak. I'm glad for it, really, but you must be careful not to do things for her. She wants to be a slave; she's loving it in fact. This is what she's always wanted. Never forget that or you may ruin it for her if you appear to consider her feelings, to be doing what she wants."

I nodded, as if she could see me. "I won't."

"Good," Alex said. "You don't need to worry. She can tell how you feel by how you treat her."

"I have a hard time telling how she feels," I noted. "She's always the same; pretends to like everything. Sometimes I think I know how she feels, but how can I be sure without asking?"

"She's not pretending." There was the slightest pause. "She does like everything."

So do I, I concurred with a silent nod. So do I!

"So just keep it up," Alex continued. "Just like you did last night. I think you two were meant for each other."

I grinned. "I can't imagine I'll ever have trouble keeping it up with your mother around."

I heard Alexandra chuckle before she replied, "Excellent, but don't forget to have her do your laundry too. She wants to serve your every need. And you must spank her every few days. Make up something, like she doesn't fold your shirts the way you like them; any little thing, so long as it's not the same thing."

I smiled as I nodded. "I get the idea."

"I'll call next Sunday morning about the same time..."

"Make it a little later," I interrupted.

"Not much later!" Alex announced. "She's still my mother. I want our day together to be more than an afternoon!"

"Ten then?"

"Ten it is."

"Very well," I said with a nod. "Talk to you Sunday?"

"Right," affirmed Alex. "And hey..."

"What?"

"Thanks."

"Trust me," I said. "The thanks are more than mutual."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye," I said. I leaned across the mattress to hang up the phone, then I allowed my body to settle once again into the center of the bed.

Today's a good day to shop for a bigger bed. I thought. I bet she likes to shop, but that can wait until the afternoon.

"Slave Girl!"

"Yes, Master, coming." Several seconds elapsed before I heard her footsteps. I noticed she had donned her uniform as she entered the room. "How may I please you?"

"Undress," I said without hesitation. "You are one of the few women so beautiful there is no point in leaving anything to the imagination."

"Yes, Master."

As she slid from her clothes, my eyes confirmed that my mouth had spoken the truth.

"What now, Master?" she asked, standing full in her glory before me.

I noticed her face aglow and followed her eyes back to the bulge in the sheet. I smiled.

"Come lie next to me, face down," I demanded, scooting to one side of the mattress to make room.

Still smiling, the woman glided across the floor before sliding into bed beside me, her ass toward the ceiling as I had instructed.

"What did you do to my cock last night?" I inquired.

"Which time, Master?"

"With your mouth."

"I cleaned it, Master."

"And did I tell you to take your mouth off of my cock?"

She shook her head. "No. Master."

"That's right!" As I spoke, I brought my hand in a wide arc to her ass.

The woman's body shuddered upon impact. She gasped, the whispered, "One. Thank you, Master."

I brought my palm to her butt cheek a second time. "When are you allowed to take your mouth off of my cock?"

"Two. When you say so. Thank you, Master."

"If I want you to do something, I'll tell you. Do you understand?" I asked, bringing my hand to her ass for a third time.

"Three. Yes, Master. I understand. I won't do anything without your permission. Thank you for correcting me, Master."

I threw the sheet aside and lay prone, my firm cock bouncing off my abdomen. "You can thank me by finishing what you started last night."

A smile graced the woman's comely face as she twisted her lissome form. Gaining her hands and knees, she crawled between my spread thighs and then turned to face me.

I anticipated that she would plow her full lips at once over my crown. She chose instead to bring her nose to the underside of my shaft. Nuzzling with the tip, she ran her nose three times the length of my cock, then repeated the pattern with her tongue. By the time her lips reached the crown there was already a large droplet waiting for her.

My thighs and gluts both clenched in the same instant as she sank her succulent lips over the end of my shaft. I closed my eyes and just tried to breathe, to little avail. Her mouth didn't just accept my cock, it enveloped it, completely surrounding my rigid pole with her velvety flesh. She was so good, so much better than all those cute little damsels that only thought they knew what they were doing.

Her tresses fell like a curtain, concealing the lovely visage of her face as she suckled. But the shimmering black shroud of hair did nothing to diminish the wanton slurping sounds that emanated from behind it. My hips began to leave the mattress, inviting, even compelling her to accept more of my cock into her mouth. This she readily did.

I soon realized my culmination could not long resist her fervent assault.

"That's it, slave girl," I said. "Suck it harder."

This she did. Not longer, not deeper, not faster; just harder. Collapsing her mouth upon my shaft in titillating increments, she increased her suction, all but drawing the semen from my balls through sheer force.

She drew my cock deep within her mouth as my climax ensued, her velvety tongue cradling my member in the most loving and reverent of fashions. As my shaft pulsed I felt the tip of her tongue somehow stroke the sensitive underside in sync with my contractions, as if she was beckoning my seed into her mouth.

My testes answered her summons, supplying load after load. She held my cock there long after it had finished throbbing, her lips wrapped around the shaft like a second skin.

"Ok," I finally whimpered. "That's enough."

Her captivating emerald orbs still locked upon mine, she withdrew her lips from my shaft in a slow, succulent, slide. Wiggling her head in a wide circle, she threw her raven locks over her shoulder. She brought her eyes again to mine. Parting her mouth just, she ran her tongue along her lips, displaying for me a portion of the milky substance within. Her chest heaved as it writhed, evincing the seething passions that boiled just beneath her exquisite exterior. She looked at me in a waiting, even expectant, fashion.

It took me several seconds before I grasped that she was doing exactly what I told her; not doing anything without permission.

"You may swallow," I whispered.

Her lips formed a broad smile as her tongue retreated within. Her cheeks bulged for a moment before her throat flexed. Then her mouth fell open, her massive bosom heaved again with every breath that passed between her barely parted lips. She ran her tongue again along the edges of her mouth, scouring any sampling of my seed that she might have missed.

"Thank you, Master," she hissed. "For the privilege of sucking your cock. I hope you will honor my mouth with it again soon."

"Very good, slave girl. You make me very..." I had intended to finish with, "happy," but instead paused, recalling Alex's recent caution that I not be overly kind. "Proud," I concluded.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered in a wanton tone. "How may I please you now?"

"Fix me breakfast."

"What shall I make?"

"Surprise me."

"Most appropriate, Master."

"How so?"

She paused to run her tongue again over her lips before replying, "You gave me a wonderful surprise for breakfast. It is only fitting that I should do the same."

"Wait," I said as she began to twist her body toward the door.

She turned her face back to me. "Yes, Master."

"I'm afraid I don't even know your name."

"My name is slave girl, Master."

"No, your real name."

"But Master, that is my real name," she purred. "Unless you prefer another?"

My head moved in a subtle pivot. "No, I don't wish to change your name."

"Thank you, Master."

As my slave girl turned to depart I realized that I did not wish to change anything about her. She was perfect as she was, an elegant and vivacious combination of youth and experience, more beautiful than her daughter, sexier than any teenager; the consummate companion. I didn't imagine any man could ever want more. I know I never did.

THE END

The Right Side of the Hill
Copyright 2004 by Penelope Street
Posted with permission at Literotica.com
All other rights reserved.