The Right Side of the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an instant, I wondered what she might have looked like in her prime. Then I realized this was her prime. With that revelation, my concern had shifted. Butterflies erupted to seize my gut as I wondered whether she found me worthy.

"Mr. Miller," Alex began, snapping me from my trance. "May I present your slave girl." With that, she extended her hand and the end of the leash therein.

I felt less than deserving as I accepted the fold of black leather. I followed the strap back to the woman. Our eyes met briefly, then we each looked away. I directed my gaze back to Alexandra and issued a polite nod. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," the younger woman replied. "I'm off now. I'll call tomorrow morning at nine to see how things went." Without looking back or waiting for a reply, she stalked to and out the door.

With a sigh meant to build my nerve, I looked back to the woman I had so longed to meet. Now that she was in my presence, I found her even more fascinating. Surely, I mused, a woman this beautiful and this wealthy can have anything she wants. Of course! I reasoned, chuckling at my own foolishness a second later. Anything she wants. And this is that anything!

I walked to stand before her and whispered, "Remove your uniform, slave girl."

The woman tilted her head and grinned, before offering a calm, deliberate, "No."

I stiffened at the unexpected insubordination. For a heartbeat I did not know how to respond; then from a distant corner of my memory, a dozen magic words rolled across my mind: I expect to be disciplined if I do not please my master.

I stepped forward, bringing our forms adjacent. My hand moved behind her back and then upward to her hair. Rolling my fingers within her tresses, I yanked her head back. She stiffened at once and issued a sharp whimper.

"What did you say!" I whispered, my face inches from hers.

She inhaled two sharp breaths in rapid succession. I could not decide if they were gasps of fear, or excitement. I smiled as I imagined there might have been one of each.

"I said," she began, "'You know I'll do whatever you want, Master.'"

I could not help but grin at her impromptu cover. "Is that what you said? Well, you'll need to speak more clearly. Perhaps you need some help remembering not to mumble next time."

I felt a tinge ridiculous as I towed the woman by her hair to the sofa and then reclined, yanking her across my knees. As she settled upon my thighs, the softness of her body grazed my loins, the warmth of her form flowing into mine. I shivered as I realized I was already erect! How I wanted to roll her over and kiss her, to fondle her; but that was not what she expected. That was not what she wanted. That was not what she needed.

Flipping the woman's skirt upward, I thanked Alex for her foresight as two rotund feminine butt cheeks sprang into view. "That's right, slave girl," I hissed. "You are never allowed to wear panties!"

"Yes, Master," she whispered in reply. Subtle undulations ran through her body as it rested on my thighs, but she made no move to escape. I noticed her weight as she wiggled. She wasn't anywhere near plump, but she had some meat upon her bones. I smiled as I realized what a complete woman I had across my knee; no petite and fragile girl, but an indisputable flesh-and-blood woman.

My fingers flexed before I eased my palm to her smooth flesh and gave her ass a gentle caress. Then I conveyed my hand upward. With a resounding smack, my hand struck the woman's ass. I heard her gasp. A tremor resonated through the firm muscle of her buttock. Then to, my surprise, she called out in a clear, loud voice.

"One. Thank you, Master."

I smiled through a chuckle as I detected the exhilaration in her tone. I did not know at the time that it was customary for a submissive to so count, but I was pleased nonetheless. Deep pink imprints of my fingers were visible as I drew my hand upward for a second swat. Another clap echoed through the air of the home as my palm found her other cheek. By the third blow, her hips began a subtle undulation. On the fourth, my hips joined them. With each stroke upon her ass, the woman shivered. Then she counted and thanked me.

On the seventh blow, my slave released a long whimper before offering her thanks. An instant later, I felt a warm wetness upon the leg of my trouser as she issued a second offering of an entirely different kind.

With mounting delight, I continued to spank her. She continued to count. The wet spot on my upper pant leg continued to grow. Soon it was joined by a second, smaller damp spot near my zipper.

"Twenty-two. Thank you, Master," she called after my palm struck her bright red bottom for what turned out to be the final time.

As I raised my hand for what would have been the twenty-third swat, I felt an odd coolness where my palm met my fingers. I smiled as I turned my hand to look, expecting to find a moist spot.

Instead I saw something more viscous than a stray remnant of my slave's excitement. I moved my thumb to the mass and rubbed its slickness across my palm. My eyes widened as I realized what it must be.

I moved my hand at once back to the woman's ass. For a few seconds, my palm rested upon her flesh, savoring the warmth generated by the blood rushing to the region. My fingers flexed, groping her softness.

Then I slid my digits into the well-defined fissure between her lovely spheres. At once, I encountered more of the same slick substance. I slid my middle finger down the cleft until I found a soft depression that I knew must be her anus. She gasped.

I rubbed a circle around the tiny orifice, confirming its identity. Feeling yet more of the jelly-like lube she must have earlier placed there, I applied pressure to her sphincter. I inhaled a shallow breath as I felt her circular muscles relax to my touch. My finger slid in easily. She emitted a just audible whimper.

"It's time to put your ass to another use," I declared. Without additional comment, I stood. My slave girl rolled off my thighs onto the floor.

She gasped at being tossed to the carpet thus, but regained both her stature and poise almost at once. "Yes, Master. Thank you again for correcting my mumbling."

My thighs shuddered with their own thanks as the enchantress twisted her limber form to rest on her hands and knees. I loosened, then stepped out of my pants and moved behind, flipping her skirt again upon her back.

Again I gazed with longing at her ass, her very feminine ass. My handprints had long vanished, but her cheeks retained a pleasant ruddy hue as a result of the recent spanking. My hand fell to one of her cheeks, running over the spherical surface, savoring its smooth softness.

The mere thought of being the first to savor all this lovely creature's ass had to offer was enough to cause my member to not only flex, but beg to burst. I knelt behind my slave girl and stopped, realizing I really didn't know how I ought to proceed. You're the master, I coached myself. Proceed however the hell you want!

With that thought and a smile, I leaned forward. With my ungreased left hand, I spread the woman's butt cheeks to reveal a smooth pink furrow. Within that valley, I had expected to see a darkened pucker, but her rosebud was a similar subtle pink.

I brought the thumb from my other hand to her sphincter. Her thighs and cheeks shuddered as my fingers met her flesh. She gasped as I began gently tracing ever-narrowing circles around her opening. Her hips began to move, mimicking the orbit of my massaging digit.

Emboldened by her obvious welcome, I bent my thumb and pushed. Her hips froze, her cheeks flexed. For a moment, her anal rings resisted the intrusion, then the tiny muscles loosened to allow the final knuckle of my pudgy digit to slide within.

My thumb had barely stopped when I felt a pressure on my hand. She was pushing back! My eyes widened as I straightened my thumb, then just watched as the woman eased backward, impaling herself upon this widest of my fingers. As her cunt came to rest against the edge of my forefinger, I began to move my thumb within the snug confines of her anus. At once, her hips moved again, matching the rhythm of my probes. Her ass flexed as well, gripping my invading digit.

I could feel every inch of the most massive erection of my life while I looked at the lustful creature wiggling her ass upon my thumb. I moved my index finger along the length of her already sodden feminine crease. Intent on giving my slave a few minutes of pleasure, I sent the tip this digit to the top of her vulva while my thumb still gently worked within her ass. I had but wiggled my finger once across her clit before the woman released a whimpering gasp. Her body shuddered. A warm burst of fluid erupted from her loins to soak my hand.

My jaw fell. I grunted through my open mouth as I removed my dripping hand from her body.

Still spreading her cheeks with my left hand, I used my right to guide the crown of my cock unto the concavity of her pucker. Her head bounced up as the softness of her tender opening cradled the equally supple tip of my member.

I paused to gaze once more with reverence upon this fine piece of woman flesh, this exquisite posterior that had existed chaste for half a century, waiting for this moment so my cock could claim it.

"Whose ass is this?" I queried.

"Yours, Master," she hissed. "All yours. It exists only for your pleasure. Please use it as you see fit." She paused before adding, "Please use it now."

My eyes bulged as my lust surged, spurred onward by the unabashed wantonness of her tone. I leaned into the woman. An instant later, I sensed her lean back. Her head sagged as her sphincter resisted. My cock flexed into a curve under the strain. I shifted my hand along my member and pressed downward with my palm, urging my cock straight again.

As if I had pushed a magic button atop my shaft, her anus surrendered. My manhood surged forward. The crown completely disappeared. Another good inch followed it. Her cheeks clenched, then shuddered. Her back arched. Her head popped upward. She issued a long, low groan.

Not wishing to cause the woman undue pain, I instinctively started to withdraw but then I heard a single word. The volume was lower than a whisper, but the word seemed to echo through the house like a gunshot.

"More!" she had said.

Moving my hands to her hips, I steadied her body and pushed my cock deeper into her tract, until her ass held it motionless. With some effort, I then drew my cock from her until the edge of my crown peeked from within. Wrinkling my nose and gritting my teeth, I leaned once more into the woman, forcing my cock back into her bowels. "Oh," she whimpered. "Yes, Master! Yes! Fuck your ass. Fuck it hard!"

I began to do just that. The woman grunted with each thrust, though I could not tell if they were moans of pleasure, or pain.

"Does it hurt, slave girl?" I inquired.

"Yes, Master," she managed between groans. "It hurts a lot."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Master. I like it a lot."

Ah, I thought. Pleasure and pain; for her, the best of both worlds. Understanding that she craved something besides tenderness, I pushed my cock into her body with renewed vigor, each stroke introducing a new portion of her core to my penetration. As my thrusts probed deeper, her groans and grunts grew in volume and frequency. I found the sounds of her excitement every bit as stimulating as the snugness of her ass. As she cried louder, I fucked her harder. As I fucked her harder, she cried louder.

And so it went until my cock was buried in her ass, my balls bouncing against her empty cunt. At that point, I ceased stroking and simply leaned my weight onto her form, my cock burrowing within her depths. She released an odd, guttural groan. Another sound followed at once, a strange gurgling from below. A moment later I felt the spray of her ejaculate strike the sides of my thighs as it splattered off my dangling balls.

I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as I pushed even harder. "Yes, slave girl," I whispered. "Love my cock with your ass." She climaxed again. I had heard that orgasm depravation was supposed to be acutely stimulating and wondered if I was being a negligent master letting my slave release thus. I shook my head as I realized the foolishness of the notion; depriving this sexy beast of her pleasure would have been a crime unto itself.

Regardless, I did not long consider the issue. Her excitement was contagious. She climaxed but twice more before my cock first begged, then demanded, its own release. I leaned onto her completely. I could feel the weight shift from my knees to my hips as I compelled her ass to accept every molecule of my shaft.

To my surprise, I heard an animalistic snarl resonate from my sinus as the first burst surged through my manhood. I leaned forward, pressing my chest to her back as my semen flooded her tract. My nose found the softness of her hair where I sampled the sweet smell of her raven-colored locks.

I love you! The words were in my brain and on my lips yet I knew I could not tell her such a thing. At least not yet. While my cock continued to pulse within her ass, I moved my mouth near the woman's ear and whispered, "Very good, slave girl. You have pleased your master."

"Oh, Master!" she gasped. "Thank you! How may I please you next?"

Bringing my hands to the woman's shoulder blades, I pushed myself upright, then watched as my cock slid from her loosened anus. Her sphincter flexed as it shrank, issuing a glob of my semen. The milky white substance clung to her ass for a precious second before oozing down into the lips of her cunt.

I stood. "Draw some bath water," I demanded between breaths. "And be quick about it."

"Yes, Master!" she exclaimed, rising to her knees.

Still panting from the exertion and excitement, I collapsed upon the sofa while my slave girl found her feet and straightened her attire. I watched, enthralled at every movement of her limber form until she had receded down the corridor and out of view.

Minutes later, she knelt next to the tub, scouring my body with a soapy sponge as I basked in the warmth of the water. I felt I basked in something else as well, the glow of the most exotic and erotic woman in the world. As she continued to wash me, I moved my hand to her head and stroked the crest, then slid my fingers down, combing her soft tresses with my spread digits.

Soon, my passion again stirred, and my member with it. I shifted my arms to the side of the tub. "Get a towel," I demanded as I stood.

She did so and proceeded to dry me.

"You may wash yourself now," I said after she had completed the task. "Then join me in our bed."

"Our bed, Master?" she queried at once.

I forced a scowl upon my face. "Bend over, slave girl. And raise your skirt."

She nodded. "Yes, Master." She stood, then leaned against the rim of the tub, using one hand to pull her skirt upward.

As soon as she had complied, I brought my wet hand in a wide arc, striking her ass with a resounding smack. "Since when is it your place to question me, slave girl?" I inquired, readying my hand for a second blow.

"Never, Master," she whimpered. Her thighs wiggled as the second swat landed. "Thank you, Master. Thank you so much!"

I moved my hand back to her hair and steered her face to mine. Her full lips came into view, parted just in the most alluring fashion. How I wanted to kiss her sweet mouth!

"Yes, our bed," I insisted. "If I want your body next to mine, then that is where it will be. Where did you think you were going to sleep, the floor? You're a slave, not a pet. Now wash yourself."

"Yes, Master."

She stood and removed her uniform as I brushed my teeth. I could see her out of the corner of my eye, but decided not to look at her directly. Still, what I did see before I departed was enough to cause my cock to throb its interest.

I walked into the master bedroom, chuckling as I noticed how pathetic my meager furnishings filled the large room. We'll need a bigger bed, I noted. But this will do for tonight. Yes, no bed can be too small tonight.

I waited anxiously for my companion to appear. A few minutes later the magnificent creature entered the room. My balls clenched as I watched her walk to the bed. Her body was hardly firm, yet neither was it flabby; it was a perfect feminine compromise of sleek and soft. My eyes roamed every inch of her body, returning with frequency to her magnificent breasts. Freed of her attire, they settled upon her torso, not as firm as those of a younger woman but still proud and full, much fuller than I had expected having seen them constrained in her skimpy uniform. Alexandra had been correct on all counts; her mother was bigger, and better.

The woman moved across the floor with all the grace of a stalking feline, then slid into bed next to me. As she reclined upon her side, gravity pulled her breasts across her form. My focus shifted to her abdomen, where I detected another subtle hint of sag in her softness. I tilted my head as I considered this apparent flaw. Her eyes instantly followed mine to her paunch, then retraced the path back to my face. Her tongue made a brief appearance, grazing her upper lip before she spoke. "Does my body please you, Master?"

There was doubt in her tone. I sat upright on the bed beside her. "Of course. Why would you think otherwise?"

"The way you looked at me, Master. I thought maybe I was too fat," she paused to swallow, "or old."

I leaned, bringing my lips to the paunch that I felt must be the cause of her concern. I kissed the supple flesh near her navel, suckling it just before resuming my upright posture. "You have displeased me," I announced.

"What?" she stammered. "I mean, uh, excuse me, Master, may I know why so that I do not so err again?"

"You are mine to enjoy. That includes looking at you. It is not your place to make assumptions about my feelings while I enjoy viewing your loveliness. Roll over."

The woman smiled as she began to rotate her form. "Yes, Master."

I brought my palm down upon her butt cheeks with a resounding smack.

Her body tensed as she closed her eyes and gasped, "One! Thank you, Master; for correcting my behavior."

"You're welcome, slave girl. I think you deserve a bigger spanking, but I wish to view you some more. I will spank you later. Now roll back over."

With the smile of a woman who knows her appearance is truly admired, she rotated her body, bringing all its supple succulence again into view. I moved closer, so that I could run my hands as well as my eyes over her body. As I leaned against her, I sensed my cock graze her thigh.

My fingers found her flesh every bit as smooth and soft as my eyes earlier had. Looking into her deep green eyes, I moved my hand to her breasts. My tongue found my lips as I groped her tit-flesh. How I longed for my lips to find hers. I had never wanted to kiss any woman as much as this one. Yet I dared not.

I slid my hand south, across her stomach. I ran a single finger down the strip of pubic hair she had left above her snatch. Spreading my hand, I moved it around the baby smooth perimeter of her womanhood before returning to her pelt.

I actually prefer a hairy woman, but I had a feeling she would enjoy the work of keeping her pussy smooth for my apparent pleasure, especially if there was just a little pain involved. "Starting tomorrow, you will wax yourself, slave girl. I better not find a hint of stubble anywhere below your neck."

Her shoulders shivered, then she whispered, "Yes, Master."

Pressing my fingers together, I slid their united mass down into her crease. My eyes followed my hand as I massaged her nether lips. Almost at once, her womanhood parted, such was her moistness.