The Lessons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Although, I must say that I am still a bit disappointed. You have not told me the names of the other girls, and frankly, it doesn't quite seem right to me that you were going to force Teddy to ejaculate for you and now that I am willing to do precisely the same thing you somehow have lost interest."

Polly shuffled her feet. Her eyes were on Mr. Peters' dick. She had to admit that it was a very good looking cock and his fingers had made her awfully wet and horny. The skin was pulled so tight. There was no hair on the shaft, and the bulb was thick and engorged. She felt an urge to play with her own pussy as he was playing with his dick.

"I'll tell you the names of the others," she offered. Pam and Lisa turned their heads toward her, surprised at how she had so significantly changed her stance.

"No, that's alright, Polly," Mr. Peters said. "Actually, Teddy gave me the names. I would like to confirm that they are the right names but I want to respect your privacy. In fact, if you wish, you can even go now. I won't think any less of you and we will consider the incident with Teddy a closed matter."

Polly wasn't expecting that. Mr. Peters was actually being nice, leaving it up to her whether to go or stay. She could leave now if she wanted.

But, she didn't want to. She was flushed with excitement. She had wanted to see Teddy cum. She admitted, at least to herself, that it was partly to humiliate him but also because she liked it. She did like that. She liked it when guys shot all over the place, their faces in raptured excitement, heart pounding, and just spurting and spurting.

But it was evident to her that he was intending to cum on them. That she didn't like. No boy had ever cum on her before and she didn't think that she would like that. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I think you know, Polly. In fact, if you're going to go you better go soon because this isn't going to take long."

"Oh goody," Lisa exclaimed. Her eyes were fixed on the purple bulb of Mr. Peters' dick. It looked like it was ready to explode.

Polly wasn't so sure that she liked this idea. Maybe she should go. But, then, she didn't want to lose face with Pam and Lisa. They might tell everyone that she chickened out. She led the sex game with Teddy but now ran off when the stakes were raised? And, besides, she had to admit that Mr. Peters was right. She was the head cheerleader, she should take full responsibility for what happened with Teddy, and therefore should also take full punishment by Mr. Peters. "Alright then." She kneeled down in front of Mr. Peters, to the left of Pam, but clearly expressing her ambivalence and suspicion.

"Well, excellent Polly, I'm so very glad. I'm impressed, sincerely."

Polly gave him a funny look, not sure how she wanted to react to that.

"Alright then, how should we do this?" Mr. Peters asked. "What were your plans for Teddy?"

Polly spoke up, "He was going to jerk himself off, I mean, uh, use his hand to masturbate."

"You can say 'jerking off,' if you want, Polly. But was that it? You girls didn't touch him?"

"I touched him," Lisa happily confessed. She felt proud to acknowledge that she had in fact done something like that with a guy. "I was, uh, jerking him, off." It wasn't easy to say that though to Mr. Peters.

"We all did," Pam added, certainly not wanting to be left out of anything Mr. Peters had in mind.

"Well, I know I would like that. I have to be honest, but given how willing you girls were to do that, well, it just wouldn't be much of a punishment, or lesson, to just have you do that to me. No, I think you need to do more."

Polly knew what he had in mind, but really hoped that he wouldn't say it. Pam also knew what he had in mind, and grinned at the thought. Lisa looked perplexed. What more could there be? She pulled down on her dress, not wanting to give Mr. Peters any ideas. She wished that he would have let her pull her panties back up.

"But, I don't want to take advantage of you girls. I won't go all the way. Here is what we will do. I want each of you to sit up high on your knees, lean forward a bit, and pretend like you're going to give someone a big kiss."

That sounded like awful good fun to Lisa. She instantly complied. It was like when she was little and gave her daddy big kisses. She always gave an exaggerated pucker. Pam also readily complied, although she provided a more sultry target. Polly sighed, closed her eyes, leaned forward, puckered, and gave a soft whine.

Mr. Peters turned to his right. He used his hand to place the head of his cock onto Polly's puckered lips.

She didn't back away but she squeezed her eyes tightly shut, not wanting to see what he, or more precisely she, was doing. She readily knew though that the head of his cock was now pressed firmly against her tightly closed lips, as if she was giving it a big kiss. It felt so intrusive, an uninvited cock pressed against her lips. But, actually, it really didn't feel bad. The head of his dick was large and masculine, yet also soft on her lips. She had not had a man's cock before, a man as mature, as powerful, as prominent, as Mr. Peters. It was actually kind of sexy. She even liked the musky smell that drifted into her nose.

Mr. Peters smiled broadly at the sight of his cock head pressed against her resistant but puckered lips. She was such a very pretty girl. There was a good reason that she was the head cheerleader, at least if the position depended on looks. He moved the cock head around and around her lips, caressing both her lips and his cock at the same time. Her lips felt wonderful.

He pulled away and shifted to Pam. She didn't close her eyes; in fact, there was a twinkle in her eyes when he pressed his cock to her lips. When he made contact she opened her mouth a bit and gave him a real kiss, a number of kisses, and she even snuck in a french kiss, lightly tickling the head of his cock with her tongue in between her puckered lips.

By then Polly had opened her eyes and saw what Pam was doing. Her mouth opened in surprise. She thought, 'Pam is actually enjoying this!'

As was Mr. Peters, openly sighing and moaning with pleasure as Pam kissed and caressed his cock with her lips and tongue. Demonstrating considerable constraint Mr. Peters pulled his dick away and presented it to Lisa.

Lisa felt her face go beet red as the cock turned in her direction. She thought, 'So, this is what he meant? My goodness, what a thing to do.' But, she didn't want to be the baby of the three, so she got up high on her knees (she was so much shorter than the other two), braced herself by placing her hands on his leg and hips, and leaned in. As the big red, angry looking bulb approached though, she closed her eyes, like Polly, although not entirely for the same reason.

She felt the head of his cock touch her lips. She was surprised. It wasn't bad at all. It certainly wasn't yucky. He did have a sort of tangy, funny smell but she always figured a boy would smell so much worse there, even stinky. She could sometimes smell herself down there and that was pretty far away. Mr. Peters wasn't bad at all. In fact, this was kind of neat. She felt all womanly and grown up to actually, finally, be doing this. It wasn't really true that she didn't know anything about such things. She knew this was giving a guy a blow job. She just didn't think that Mr. Peters was talking about something like that.

She began to imitate Pam and give him kisses. However, Lisa kept her tongue inside, and her kisses were quick little baby kisses. Mr. Peters though found them just as erotic and enticing. He began to stroke the shaft of his cock as Lisa kissed and kissed the head. It would be so nice to cum now, he thought.

But, he pulled back. He knew he couldn't last much longer. "Alright girls, this time, I want each of you to stick out your tongues, like you're waiting for some nice ice cream."

Pam giggled. She knew exactly what ice cream he was referring to and she wanted the desert. Lisa stuck her tongue out real far, wanting to show him that she could do it real good. Polly ambivalently stuck out her tongue, not showing the greatest of enthusiasm but not actually entirely opposed.

Mr. Peters maneuvered the head of his cock onto Polly's tongue. The initial touch was delightful.

Polly squinted a bit but this time did not close her eyes. This time, she looked right at the head of his cock, which did look very inviting, even tasty.

"Alright, Polly, start licking the ice cream."

Polly complied, at first reluctantly but she quickly got into it. She was emboldened by the fact that Pam was not the least bit reluctant. Pam had openly demonstrated that she enjoyed caressing Mr. Peters' cock with her mouth. Polly knew that there was a part of her that wanted to do this, and if Pam wasn't embarrassed or ashamed, if Pam was going to let herself enjoy this, then she could as well. She began to lick away like she was a dog with an ice cream cone, taking real big, wet, sloppy licks.

Mr. Peters groaned in satisfaction. "Real good, Polly, that's real good. That feels so good."

"My turn!" Pam exclaimed, worried that Polly would in fact get the cream.

"Yes, alright," Mr. Peters agreed, quite breathlessly in an extreme state of arousal.

Polly though was clearly disappointed and gave Pam a mild expression of annoyance that she had taken Mr. Peters' dick away just when she was finally getting into it.

Pam took over right where Polly left off. She didn't build up to sloppy, wet licks; she started off with them. She made sure that she licked every part, every inch, every curve and ridge of his crown. Once she had it all wet she did a quick lick of her lips and ran her lips and tongue all over and around the head. When she got back to the tip she suddenly opened her mouth up and engulfed the entire head of his cock inside, sucking and licking the head, her eyes meeting his, asking him to cum in her mouth. She stroked his cock with her lips, her mouth, her face.

Mr. Peters wanted to. He could feel the surging heat and energy within his balls. This would be a excellent place to cum. "No fair!" Lisa protested.

Polly laughed at that. "That's right, Lisa. You tell her," enjoying the fact that Pam was being cut short herself, as well as the fact that Lisa was getting into it. "Lisa's turn now," Polly asserted.

Mr. Peters had lost control of the situation, but he didn't mind. In a state of aroused delirium he pulled out of Pam's mouth. He almost had to yank it out as she clamped down hard with her lips. She whined in protest as he broke free and turned the cock to Lisa.

Lisa instantly started licking. As Polly provided big sloppy dog licks, Lisa licked like a kitten that was trying to groom and clean him. It was not as stimulating as the licking of Polly or the sucking of Pam but he was already so close and she looked so adorable and cute that he suddenly just exploded his cum.

The first shot blasted all over her tongue and lips, covering them in a large thick gob of hot, sticky white cream. "Oh my!" Lisa exclaimed in shock and excitement. "I win, I win" she screamed as the second wad burst from his cock onto her nose and lips. She didn't move away at all, enjoying the fact that it was she that had made Mr. Peters cum. 'This is so cool,' she thought. 'Little, innocent, inexperienced Lisa was the one who made Mr. Peters have his orgasm!' She couldn't be prouder.

And it was so exciting for her, to see so closely the power of his gushing and the large amount of hot, thick liquid that was spewing all over her face. "Ooooh" she exclaimed as his dick lurched such that a shot went right past her eyes and splatted on her hair and forehead. It was like she sitting right in front of a fireworks display. She quickly closed her eyes, knowing that it was probably not a good thing to get any of it in her eyes. She then just basked in the pleasure of feeling hot, wet wads of cum splat against her cheeks, forehead, nose, and lips.

Mr. Peters felt like he was going to faint. He held tightly onto his dick and aimed each shot at a different location on her young, sweet, grinning face. Ropes of cum lashed across her forehead and cheeks, a couple even trailed down across her closed eyes. She squinted a bit at this but, like a real trooper, she didn't back away.

He moved in closer for the last few, just to be sure that they reached the target. When he was done he panted a bit, then leaned forward to squeeze out the remaining drips onto her little perky nose.

"No wait," Pam requested. She looked into his eyes pleadingly. "Let me at least have the consolation prize."

He smiled appreciatively and apologetically, and returned his slackening cock to her lips. She engulfed the head into her mouth, licking him clean.

Polly even leaned in to lend a hand. She pushed Mr. Peters' hand off the shaft, took hold of it herself, and squeezed and pulled on it to ooze out the remaining drops into Pam's mouth.

Mr. Peters turned his attention to Lisa as Pam and Polly were cleaning him up. Her face was so covered in cum. She was squinting hard to try to avoid getting any into her eyes, but she was also licking her lips, enjoying the rich salty taste. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. He tapped her on the shoulder. She cautiously opened one eye that seemed to be the least vulnerable. When she saw the handkerchief she smiled at him. "Thank you, Mr. Peters."

A pretty face full of cum, smiling at you appreciatively, was such a captivating, beguiling sight. He watched her clean up as Polly finished milking him and Pam sucked and cleaned him dry. These girls had learned their lessons well.

To be continued . . . I certainly hope you liked it. Again, I am happy to get suggestions for new ideas and for ways that the stories can be improved. And, I want to thank so very much the persons who have taken the time to cast a vote. I am very encouraged by this. I have worked hard on a number of follow-ups. Your support is really very helpful. I hope you continue.