The Lessons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of them obeyed without protest. Pam and Polly had heard that Mr. Peters used traditional spanking as a form of punishment, so this was not especially surprising. Polly was not at all happy about it but for some reason it did not seem as bad as lifting up the front of her skirt, and at least it was not the pillory. Pam, on the other hand, was even a bit happy to do it. She gave Mr. Peters a little grin as she bent over.

Lisa, on the other hand, whined like a kitten as she pulled up her skirt from behind to show Mr. Peters her little bottom. She could recall only one time in her life that she had ever been spanked, and even then it was her mother who did the honor. Her father felt that it would not be right for him to see, let alone make physical contact with, her "pooty cheeks," as he used to call them when she was much younger. But, she could see that Pam and Polly hardly hesitated. If they were going to let Mr. Peters spank them on their bottoms then she could hardly protest herself.

Mr. Peters walked around Polly to get a good view of their behinds. It was an enticing sight. Three attractive young ladies, bent over in front of him with their skirts resting up on their backs and their pantied bottoms all displayed for his eyes. He contemplated which one he liked the most. Pam's in the center was clearly the sauciest. She did not seem to be at all embarrassed by the posture. In fact, she had even arched her back a bit to give her fanny more prominence. The pouch of her cunnie was now even more evident. Mr. Peters felt his penis beginning to swell. This would be the bottom for sex.

Lisa's on the right, however, had its own appeal. Her derriere was so tiny and sweet. Her oversized panties were now fitting more snugly across her cheeks with the bent posture. He still could not see much of the shape of her cunnie but that seemed to make the fantasy all the more appealing. It would certainly be tremendous fun to pull down those panties, perhaps the first time a man had done it, to see the delicate, innocent cheeks, the tender butt crack, and the even more diminutive slit of the little lady's cunnie. Imagine getting her all sexually excited. Yes, this would in fact be the bottom for sex.

But, Polly's ass on the left was also appealing. Polly was the most defiant of the three. It was evident that she felt the most insulted and demeaned by having to bend over in front of him. Polly was the head cheerleader. She expected to be in charge, not to have to submit, and certainly not to have to submit in a manner such as this. Yes, this would be the bottom for spanking, as well as for sex.

Mr. Peters walked up to the saucy bottom of Pam. He knelt down behind her and said, "Alright then, let's get these down." The eyes of all three girls widened in shock as he grabbed hold of the waistband of Pam's red undies and in one smooth motion pulled them down to her knees.

Pam stumbled a bit, momentarily removing her hands from her knees, but she kept her balance and resumed the position once the panties were down. She had not been expecting that. Her face flushed, although it wasn't clear to even her whether it was due to embarrassment or excitement. She turned her head to Polly and opened her mouth to convey her astonished surprise. Mr. Peters was kneeling right behind her, his face just inches from her exposed bottom. He could now see virtually everything!

And it was an enchanting sight to behold. This was what made his job so wonderful. All of these young ladies had such pretty, attractive bottoms. Their cheeks were so firm, the skin was so lily white and pure, and their curves were so smooth. He wanted to bury his face in her cheeks. But, for the moment, he just enjoyed the picture she provided. He could even see well down the crack of her bottom, her pink rosebud winking nervously at him as she wondered what he was up to back there. And, of course, his eyes traveled quickly to her exposed cunt. Two half diminutive hillocks of soft white, feminine flesh separated by a pink furrow of hidden delight. His cock was now expanding rapidly and he had to adjust its position in his pants to give it more room. He kept his hand on his dick a bit longer than necessary, feeling his erection grow and grow.

Mr. Peters reluctantly ended his inspection and turned his attention to Polly. He grinned as he approached her upraised ass. He curled his fingers into the waistband of her panties.

"Mr. Peters," Polly protested, "Is this really necessary?" She attempted a threat. "Sir, you better not do that. I will tell my parents if you pull down my panties. You must know who they are. They have close friends, you know, on the Board of Trustees."

"No, please, don't get our parents involved!" Lisa exclaimed with even more fervor than Polly threatened.

Mr. Peters let go of Polly's waistband and rested his hand on her butt, enjoying her roundness, her softness. He patted her a few times to emphasize her submissive position. "Go right ahead, Polly," Mr. Peters said, calling what he believed was a bluff. "I have the full support and authority of the Board. They are well aware of my approach to disciplining students and my contract is quite explicit and specific in this regard. In fact, it might be good to have your parents more aware of what you did to Teddy."

He had her there. Polly didn't want her parents to know about the incident with Teddy any more than Lisa. "Alright, let's just get this over with," she glumly acquiesced.

"Wise decision, Polly," Mr. Peters replied, and then, once again, curled his fingers around her waistband and pulled down her panties, carefully wrapping them around her knees. He then crouched behind her to provide a close, careful inspection. Polly's cunt was a bit hairier than Pam's and more fleshy. Her inner labia provided a pair of lips running down the center, the outer flaps larger than the inner. He fondled himself through his pants as he gazed at her intimate beauty. He lightly blew at her cunt, watching the delicate hairs bend with his breath. Polly twitched with surprise and annoyance.

Mr. Peters got up and moved past Pam to Lisa's little derriere. Before he could reach for her panties Lisa made a plea. "Please, Mr. Peters, can I pull them down myself? I've never had a man touch me there before."

"Why certainly, Lisa, if that would be easier for you." There was no reason to object to that. He crouched down behind her and watched her nervous hands reached behind her to take hold of her panties.

"Do you have to watch me, sir?"

Mr. Peters replied, "Yes, I'm afraid so, Lisa," although he wouldn't explain why.

Lisa hesitated. In one respect it was much harder to pull them down than to have Mr. Peters do it for her. She now had to willfully, with her own free will, pull down her panties as Mr. Peters looked just inches away, as if she was doing it because she wanted to show him her cunnie. She slowly pulled them down.

The awkward effort was bewitching. It was like she was doing a very slow, obscene striptease for him, and the wait was well worth it. Her little fanny was so very cute, even cuddly. He couldn't help but think of his youngest daughter, Tricia. His daughters were visiting him and he was having difficulty not thinking about them sexually (see Chapter 15). The sight of the petite fanny of Lisa was precisely as he imagined Tricia's. Well, that was a guilty thought.

But, still, it was so adorable. He figured he could cover her entire sweet cakes with just one of his hands. He wanted to kiss and lick her bottom all over. And, her cunnie was even better. Just a little, small buttercup with the teeniest of a slit at the very bottom. Hardly any hair at all, more like the peach fuzz on the cheeks of a young man vainly hoping that it was finally time to shave. Mr. Peters recognized that this little cunnie would have some difficulty taking his thick cock, but he knew that he wouldn't mind trying. He wished that she would want to try, but he knew that this was, at best, a remote fantasy. Oh well, he could at least imagine the possibilities as he squeezed his cock through his pants.

Mr. Peters returned to the exposed fanny of Polly. "Alright girls, I want to know the names of the other girls who were involved. It will go much easier on you if tell me."

"Golly, Mr. Peters," protested Lisa, "Don't ask us to do that, they're on the squad and everything."

Polly was more assertive. "I am not going to snitch on my friends."

Mr. Peters didn't really need to know their names. He had gotten all of the names from Teddy. However, he wanted to confirm the identities with one of these three girls, as well as determine whether they would in fact be cooperative and penitent. "Well, good enough ladies. You have made your choice."

Smack! "Yeouch!" Polly exclaimed, in shock and pain. Mr. Peters briefly let the shock sink in and then followed with four rapid follow-ups. Polly jumped and squealed with each strike, the slapping sound of hand hitting soft bare fanny filling the air. Lisa cringed. Pam jumped at the sound of the first hit on Polly but relaxed, even smiled, with the next four.

"Mr. Peters, please," pleaded Polly. "That hurts!" She bent, bowed, and twisted her butt, trying to relieve herself of the stinging sensations but, in the process, providing Mr. Peters with nice peeks of her cunt and rosebud.

Mr. Peters knew it stung as her white cheeks were turning a rosy red, and he found himself massaging the sting from his own palm. "I think that's the purpose, isn't it Polly?" He turned to Pam.

As he approached Pam she bent her head down farther, gripping her hands behind her knees, and lifting up her ass high, providing Mr. Peters an easier and even more delectably round target. With this pose her butt cheeks spread open. Mr. Peters admired the sight of her brown hole and furry cunt. If one ever had any doubts about Pam's interest in this punishment, they were now dispelled. She even waved her ass back and forth, inviting him to use her as he saw fit. Mr. Peters smiled broadly, held his cock firmly through his pants with his left hand, and gave Pamela five hard, quick smacks on her ass.

"Yeeoow!" she screamed with the first one, followed by grimacing and squirming with the next four. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed. The stinging pain did hurt but she found it to be a very sexy and enticing pain. She never let go of her hands, and when he finished she remained in the provocative pose; her tight, hot, red butt wagging at Mr. Peters. She was enjoying the sensations. It was like a sexual version of eating hot spicy foods. The initial shock of stinging heat was painful, but the burning that remained after you swallowed the food was actually rather nice. It was food with real stimulation. Pam liked spicy foods and she relished in the sensation of her stinging bottom. She even clenched and relaxed her butt muscles, playing with the stinging. Mr. Peters thought that her rosebud was actually winking at him.

Mr. Peters turned to Lisa. He hesitated before giving her any smacks. He could tell she was very nervous. He felt sorry for her. He gently laid his hand on her little bare bottom. She flinched. Her derriere felt so nice, so tender, so petite. He leaned down and whispered quietly enough that the other two girls would not hear. "Don't worry, Lisa," he said, at the same time caressing her teeny fanny with his hand, "I won't hurt you."

She looked up at him and gave him a grateful but still nervous smile.

Mr. Peters further whispered, "But, make it sound good for the other two." He then winked at her, still fondling her bottom. She nodded her head. Mr. Peters stood back up and gave her five light smacks. They were almost as weak as pats but he had to make them hard enough to be at least remotely believable.

Lisa did her part. She jumped and squealed as if they really hurt bad, her ponytail swinging violently, her bottom prancing shamelessly. "Oh! Oww! Mr. Peters, please, it's too hard! Stop that! You're so mean."

Mr. Peters smiled at her acting. It wasn't the best theatre he had seen, but it was good enough. "Wow, you are a delicate little creature, aren't you." He gave her a few more gentle, affectionate pats. He was going to return to Polly but he just couldn't yet leave this bottom behind. He openly caressed her smooth, pert cheeks. Lisa gave a little yelp. "It will help relieve the sting if you rub it, Lisa; kind of like this." He even took the opportunity to draw his fingers down her delectable crack. Lisa wiggled in nervous apprehension. He stopped.

He moved back to Polly. Her butt was still red. "Are you ready to provide the names of the other girls?"

"No sir," she responded defiantly.

"Fair enough." Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! And three more, making ten hard smacks on her ass, Polly squealing and squirming throughout. Mr. Peters had to wave his hand around afterward to get the sting out. "Sir, please, alright, that's enough. That hurts so bad." She turned to look at him, her expression having changed from an annoyed defiance to a deferential pleading. "Must you do this, please sir?"

"As long as you continue to be defiant, I will have to punish you."

Polly gave him her best look of contrition, which wasn't easy for her.

But, then, she noticed the clear bulge in his slacks. "Mr. Peters!" she exclaimed. "Are you sure this is just for punishment," a tone of accusation in her voice.

Mr. Peters did nothing to hide his erection. "Yes, Polly, I am a man, and the sight of your three young derrieres has had an obvious effect." He placed his right hand, still smarting a bit from the smacking he gave to Polly, on the bottom of Pam, enjoying the feel of the soft curve of her tender rear, still pointed almost straight up for him. "This is one of the costs of my method of discipline." He traced down the crack of her butt with the tip of his fingers. Unlike Lisa, she did not flinch. When he reached her anus, he paused to briefly tickle the small furrows and folds. Pam clenched and relaxed her sphincter, giving his fingers a little kiss of her own. He moved farther down until his fingers met the rise of her soft mound.

"Was it not the case that there was a good reason for Teddy watching you girls?"

Polly responded, "I don't know what you mean sir," her face still grimacing from the spanking.

"Well, it is my understanding that you girls might have been showing off to the impressionable Mr. Newman." Mr. Peters slid his fingers up and down Pam's slit. She felt wonderful, very soft and warm.

Pam closed her eyes, enjoying the fact that a professor was actually playing with her thing. Of all of the cheerleaders, she was perhaps the most experienced sexually. She had in fact introduced quite a number of boys to the pleasure of oral sex. She enjoyed that more than anything else, although she found that few of them were interested in returning the favor. All of them liked to play with her cunnie, yet most were frankly not that good at it. It was nice to feel the fingers of a man, a strong and handsome man, caressing her there. She pressed her cunt back into his fingers to encourage him to do more.

Mr. Peters could feel her arousal. She was already a bit wet and he had no trouble slipping his fingers down into her slit. He got his fingers even wetter by dipping them into her hole and then moving on to her clit, slowly rubbing and circling the stiffening button. Polly could not see what Mr. Peters was doing to Pam. Once she had seen his erection she had turned her head in another direction, not wanting to be further offended by the sight of his cock pressing against his slacks. "We were not doing anything wrong, Mr. Peters."

Mr. Peters withdrew his fingers from Pam's cunt. She whimpered in disappointment. He moved to Lisa. He placed his hand again on her elfish bottom and renewed his tender caressing. "Is that really true, Lisa?"

"No sir, no, it's not" Lisa quietly admitted. Lisa could not lie to a professor. She found the movements of his hand though to be disconcerting. It seemed so very inappropriate. It was as if her father was caressing her there, and that was something he would never do. He had even stopped looking at her there when she started to become a woman. He refused to spank her, making her mother take on that responsibility. There was something quite wrong about this, but Mr. Peters' big strong hand was also very comforting and pleasing. She liked how it seemed to cover her entire fanny, so big and manly.

"Were all of you girls wearing your panties?" Mr. Peters asked, the tips of his fingers now tickling and caressing the soft curves of Lisa's behind.

"No sir, we weren't," Lisa softly confessed.

"Who wasn't wearing her panties?"

Lisa wasn't going to tell on Julie, but she also wasn't going to lie. "I wasn't, Mr Peters." She turned her head to look at him plaintively, her ponytail hanging down. "I am awfully sorry though."

"So, the reason that Teddy got all excited was that you girls were showing him your little thingies." To accentuate the point, he moved his fingers across her bottom down to her soft, little cunnie. Lisa's eyes widened when she felt him touch her where no man or boy had ever touched her before, but like a good girl she kept her bottom still and her hands firmly on her knees.

"I guess so, Mr. Peters," she admitted.

"Yes, I think so," he replied. He lightly, carefully caressed her vagina with his finger. "You girls thought you would have a little fun and show him that you had your panties off."

Polly and Lisa both spoke up in disagreement. Lisa said first, "Oh no, I didn't even know he was there." Polly said, "It was not like that, Mr. Peters. Teddy was hiding. We didn't see him. He was hiding behind the bleachers."

"Yes, be that as it may, it hardly makes any difference. The gym was a public place. You girls knew that there was a good chance that a boy would come around, and you could hardly expect one not to stop and look." Lisa's little buttercup felt so good to Mr. Peters. He wished that he could find an excuse to stoop down behind her to get a closer look and a better feel.

Lisa looked apprehensively at him, biting her lip, trying to keep her composure as Mr Peters felt her most intimate place. Her breathing was becoming more rapid.

"Lisa, do you really think it is fair that you exposed yourself to this young man?"

"No, I guess not, sir."

"Should it surprise you that he got aroused at the sight of your personal parts?"

She could feel a warmth spreading through her. She wasn't sure if it was due to Mr. Peters' fingers, to their conversation, or to her increasing sense of guilt and responsibility.

Polly interjected, "He didn't have to look."

"No, he did not." He could feel Lisa's wetness. "But I suspect that it would be the abnormal boy who would not look when a girl willfully and openly displays herself to him." He pushed a finger into her tightness. He couldn't get very far but the wet warmth felt very nice. Lisa squirmed. She found her arousal to be pleasing, but also confusing. "I don't think you girls can assume that you can expose yourselves in public places and not have anyone look or see anything."

Polly was quiet in response to that. Even she had to admit that he was right about that. Pam was quiet throughout, largely because she didn't really care one way or the other. What bothered her was that Mr. Peters was no longer playing with her cunnie.


Lisa responded throughly her increasingly heavy breathing, "I see what you mean, Mr. Peters."

"That's a good girl, Lisa. I'm glad you understand. And what then did you girls do after you caught him doing what only made sense for any boy at that time."

Pam spoke up, wanting Mr. Peters to notice her again. "We made him take his cock, I mean, his penis, out."

"Yes, you did" Mr. Peters replied. He withdrew his finger from Lisa's hole and used it instead to press and massage her stiff, slippery button. Mr. Peters turned his eyes to Lisa and said, "You showed him your naked cunnie and then forced him to show you his erection. Isn't that right?"