The Lessons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa closed her eyes. When he put it that way, it did sound pretty bad. She was feeling so confused, cognitively and emotionally. She couldn't deny that she was enjoying the feel of Mr. Peters' fingers.

Mr. Peters continued, "And, then you even made him masturbate in front of you."

At least, finally, something that was definitely not her fault. "That wasn't my idea, Mr. Peters," Lisa protested. She was right. Making Teddy masturbate was not her idea. Frankly, she would have voted against it if she had been asked.

"Shut up, Lisa," Polly ordered. It had been her idea.

"Maybe it wasn't your idea, Lisa, but did you do anything to stop it? Did you object? Did you at least look away?"

Lisa looked down at the floor, feeling very shameful but also excited. She bent down in guilt and reflexively raised up her bottom in arousal. She could feel her thighs getting warm, her cunnie leaking wetness. The feeling was so very strange but also so nice. It was true that she did not look away when Teddy was forced to expose himself, and she had to admit that the sight of his boner had been kind of exciting. She spread her legs to give Mr. Peters more room. She would accept whatever he felt he had to do.

"Did you like seeing Teddy's erection, Lisa?"

She couldn't look him in the eye when answering that question. She said, ever so quietly, "Yes sir, I did." Pam rolled her eyes. Polly shook her head in disgust.

Mr. Peters circled his finger around and around her little pink berry. She closed her eyes, clenched her bottom, and softly whined.

"Mr. Peters," she whispered, "please don't," but there was a part of her that wanted him to continue, to take her for the first time all the way. She pushed against his finger as she asked him to stop.

Mr. Peters did stop. He removed his finger and stepped over to the bottom of Pam. "I imagine that all of you girls enjoyed seeing the poor boy's erection." He leaned into the rear of Pam. Actually, with her legs spread so far and butt raised so high he was leaning into her cunt. She looked like a submissive mare in heat, presenting her rear end for service by the alpha male.

Pam felt his erection through his slacks. It was hard not to feel it as it was so evidently hard and prominent. She pushed back against him, letting him know that this was all fine with her. Mr. Peters gripped the cheeks of her ass and subtly, softly, quietly dry humped her bare cunt as he spoke. "Did you enjoy it, Pam?"

"Yes sir," she said, her voice a bit breathless with the excitement of what they were secretly doing, with Polly and Lisa to the left and right of them. She felt Mr. Peters fingers return to her clit. His fingers were thick, even a bit calloused, but the touch was soft and sensual. She had always fantasied about having sex with a professor, but she never could have imagined that it would be like this.

"Does it surprise you that a man would become aroused by the sight of cheerleaders exposing their personal parts to him?" He pressed his crotch against her cunt, circling and pushing the head of his cock against her soft, wet mound.

Polly whimpered with arousal. "Oh no sir, any normal man should," she sighed, "should get aroused."

Polly was surprised at how timid Pam sounded. She even seemed to be whimpering. Lisa took the opportunity to catch her breath and compose herself.

"So, it doesn't offend or surprise you that I have become aroused?" He pushed against her cunt.

She responded breathlessly, "No sir, I think it's only, it's only natural, for, for you to get aroused."

Mr. Peters let go of her butt, regretfully, and stepped back. He was now about as aroused as he could possibly get. He stepped through the bent figures of Pam and Polly to present himself to the three girls. "Alright then, young ladies, is this what happened to Teddy?"

"Mr. Peters!" Polly exclaimed. She had seen it before but she assumed that Mr. Peters would be ashamed and embarrassed about it. Instead, he was now openly showing to all three of them a very evident, obvious erection.

Lisa was even more shocked, perhaps horrified. It looked like he had a big spear or weapon in his pants, pushing it way out. She yelped, "My goodness, Mr. Peters!" She quickly stood up, covering her mouth but, as Mr. Peters noticed, she did not look away. Her eyes were wide, she was clearly distressed, but perhaps not in fact horrified. Her eyes were fixed on his crotch. She was not about to turn away.

"Resume the position, Lisa," Mr. Peters calmly stated.

"Yes sir," she swiftly bent over again, even lifting her skirt back over her back, all the time staring at his bulge.

Pam's attention was also fixed on his crotch, although in her case the feelings were of pride, as well as interest. She was pleased to see how hard she had managed to make him, and very pleased to see that he was evidently a very big man.

"Polly, what then did you make the young man do?"

For the moment Polly forgot that she should not admit to anything. The fact that she was so distracted though was understandable. "I, we, made him take it out and show it to us," she grudgingly confessed.

"Really. You made him take out his penis in front of you? Now, why would you do that? Were you curious as to what it looked like?"

Nobody wanted to answer that question. Even Pam was uncertain that she wanted to admit to enjoying their effort to humiliate Teddy.

Mr. Peters turned to Lisa. "Have you seen many penises before, Lisa?"

Lisa still had her eyes fixed on his crotch. "Golly, no sir, never, I mean Teddy's, well, that was the first one I had seen." Pam smiled. Polly again rolled her eyes and quietly mouthed, 'Brother!'

"Really? The first one."

Lisa blushed. "Well, not the first one, I mean, I had seen them before, you know, on boys and things, but never when it was all puffed, grown up, like that, you know."

"You mean erect?"

Lisa finally had to turn away, feeling very embarrassed at how infantile and childish she was sounding. It wasn't her fault that she was so inexperienced. Her parents were so awfully terribly overprotective. They had never explained anything to her, and certainly never let her date. "Yes sir," she bashfully responded.

"So, you were curious as to what an erection looked like?"

She couldn't look back at him. She just nodded her head.

"What about you, Pam? Are you curious as well?"

Pam was frankly curious about this for most every guy she met. She was surprised at how different boys' erections all looked. Some were big, some were small; some were thick, some were thin; some were straight, some were crooked. She always had an excited anticipation of what it would look like. Only once could she actually say she was disappointed, and even then she enjoyed the fact that she could so easily swallow the whole thing. "Oh yes sir!" she exclaimed. "I think it would be very helpful to see one. I mean, if we were more familiar with it then we probably wouldn't have been so mean to Teddy." She grinned at Mr. Peters, sensing what he was up to and quite willing to play along.

"Well, I suppose that might be true," Mr. Peters responded, acting as if the idea was not in fact his own. "If your curiosity was satisfied then perhaps there wouldn't be any further problems down the road. What do you think, Polly?"

"Mr. Peters, please, it's difficult enough for me to have to let you see my thing, I really"

Mr. Peters interrupted her. "Your 'thing' Polly? I think we can all be quite open about what we are talking about here. I am meeting with you girls because you sexually assaulted a young man, and it's important in our discussion that we not talk around or avoid saying what we mean." It made good sense but he just wanted her to have to say it.

"My, um, my vagina, Mr. Peters."

"Your vagina, Polly?" Mr. Peters moved back around behind her, and crouched down to get a close look. "Does it make you uncomfortable for me to be looking so closely at your vagina, Polly?"

"Well, yes Mr. Peters!" Polly exclaimed, clearly exasperated. She was even blushing a bit, knowing that his eyes were just inches away.

"It bothers you that I can see your most intimate parts, is that correct?"

"Duh!" she sarcastically responded, shifting her legs in frustration, knowing that Mr. Peters' eyes were just inches away from her exposed furry slit.

"I suppose this would make you even more uncomfortable." Mr. Peters grasped the cheeks of her ass and spread them wide.

"Mr. Peters!" Polly yelled. She jumped at the touch of his hands on her bare skin. She even lurched but he held her firmly, making it clear to her that he was in charge. Polly simply couldn't believe this was happening. A teacher was actually spreading open her bottom so that he could see her there.

Mr. Peters smiled at what he saw: the inner brown skin of her bottom crack and her most personal puckered hole. He considered giving her a lick but that would be difficult to justify; although perhaps not, he wondered. "Isn't this what you in fact did to Teddy, Miss Peterson?"

Polly was breathing heavily, feeling quite incensed and indignant. However, she didn't have a good answer to that.

"You took quite a good look at Teddy's, uh, what is it Polly that I am looking at right now?"

Polly glared, although not at his face. If her butt could glare at him, it would have. "My anus, you're looking at my anus." She squeezed hard on her sphincter, as if that helped to hide it. It only made it appear all the more excited and enticing. "Yes, that's right. And, I must say, that you do have a pretty one, Polly."

Polly's jaw dropped. How could a teacher, a professor, say something like that? Lisa was also shocked. She sure hoped that he would not look at hers. Pam, of course, was actually jealous. She considered reaching back and spreading open her cheeks to offer hers to Mr. Peters but she knew that would only get her into trouble with Polly.

"Yes, your anus, and didn't you do precisely this same thing to Teddy?"

Polly decided that she had better start admitting to what she did or things could get even worse. "Yes, yes I did," she begrudgingly acknowledged.

"In fact, you did much more than that, didn't you."

Polly sighed, recalling the fact that she had stuck a pom-pom up his butt. She responded now in a more resigned tone of confession. "Yes, I did."

Mr. Peters let go of her cheeks; they snapped shut like they were on springs. "Yes, you did." He reached out and lightly stroked the lips of her cunt with a finger.

"Ohhhh," Polly exclaimed, her bottom squirming and her feet fidgeting like she had to go to the bathroom, but in this case the uncomfortable confusion was the feel of his finger exploring her cunt.

Mr. Peters stood up, but continued to fondle her pussy with his finger. It was a very pleasant feel. She had a full set of lips, actually double lips, that were wonderful to explore: so ample and fleshy. "This is one of the points of my lesson, for all of you, but perhaps particularly for you, Polly. What I am doing now is no different than what you did to Teddy. Somehow, you felt that you had the right to do what you did." He continued to lecture her, drawing out his speech so that he could continue to explore, to fondle, her cunt. "He may have seen things that he should not have seen, but he didn't pull down your panties. He didn't force you to expose yourselves to him. You were in fact exposing yourself to him in a public place." Mr. Peters worked his finger deeper into Polly's cunt.

Polly whined and moaned, partly in annoyance and embarrassment but also with confusing feelings of arousal. She could not deny that his masculine touch did feel good, particularly when it was circling and massaging her clitoris. She tried not to acknowledge that it felt good. She didn't want to give him that satisfaction, but he was good at what he was doing. She could feel herself even getting a bit wet.

"And when you discovered him, you didn't let him leave, did you. You in fact forced him to expose himself to you. You forced him to show you his penis, his anus, and you even stuck things into his rectum. And, even that apparently wasn't enough." Mr. Peters pushed his finger up into the wet cunt of Polly. She lurched forward a bit, but remained bent, her hands on her knees, her cunt open to his finger. "You even made him masturbate in front of you." He began to slowly move his finger in and out of her vagina. "You forced him to get sexually excited in front of you."

"Yes sir," Polly panted, no longer trying to hide her own arousal.

"Just like you're getting excited in front of me, Polly?"

Polly blushed profusely. She removed her hands from her knees and covered her face in embarrassment, fully recalcitrant for the first time. "Oh, yes, but please sir, not in front of Pam and Lisa."

Pam could not see what precisely Mr. Peters was doing with his finger but she could certainly tell from the expression on Polly's face that he was doing a lot. And, even Lisa could now hear the squishing and slurping noises of Polly's cunt as Mr. Peters slid his finger in and out of her wet, sloppy, tightness.

Mr. Peters masturbated her like this for a bit longer, partly because it was extremely good fun but also because the sound of her cunt was speaking louder than any words he could express. Her cunt was tightly gripping his finger. With each stroke in and out the room was washed with the sound of wet sucking. Polly began to pant and groan in excitement.

Mr. Peters withdrew his finger, and returned to his original place in front of them. "Well, I believe that you have learned a good lesson, Polly."

"Yes sir," she replied meekly, slowly uncovering her face, now all red with excitement and embarrassment.

Mr. Peters contemplated what to do next. He turned to Pam for assistance. "Pam, what do you think should be the next step of your lesson?"

She smiled conspiratorially and returned to her earlier thought. "Well, sir, I think if we were able to see what a grown man's erection looked like, perhaps we would not be so curious about Teddy."

"What?!" both Polly and Lisa exclaimed together.

"You make an excellent point, Pam."

She smiled flirtatiously at him. "Thank you, sir." Her eyes sparkled and her lashes fluttered.

Mr. Peters slowly pulled down the zipper of his slacks. Pam's eyes widened in excited anticipation. Lisa's eyes widened in confused shock. Polly looked with nervous apprehension; she thought, 'He isn't going to put his thing inside me, is he?'

"If you girls are so determined to make a young man show himself to you, then perhaps you should get what you want."

"Oh no, Mr. Peters," Lisa suggested, "that won't be necessary, I don't need to see one anymore."

"No, Lisa, I think this will be a good lesson for all of you. Each of you seemed to have your own reasons for making Teddy show himself to you, and if it was his erection you wanted to see, well, then, I will show you mine. Perhaps we can deal with this matter in the privacy of my office."

Mr. Peters reached inside and pulled out his stout erection through the flap of his boxers and the opened zipper of his slacks. It was a very impressive sight, even to Pam. Pam had seen bigger ones but Mr. Peters' was clearly on the large size. And, it was a raging erection. It stood up very straight and stiff. The head was an engorged purple bulb, like it was ready to explode.

Lisa's jaw dropped. She never imagined that a man's erection would look so strong, so powerful. She couldn't help asking. "Golly, Mr. Peters, it's awfully, well, I mean, are they all so, so big like that?"

Mr. Peters moved over to stand in front of Lisa. She was mesmerized by the sight. She had no fear that he was going to try to have sex with her, to try to put it in her. She was simply fascinated by its appearance. He was right that her motivation for looking at Teddy's erection was not to embarrass him. She in fact was embarrassed for him. She couldn't look away when Teddy pulled it out because it was the first erection she had seen and she was terribly interested in what it looked like and what it did. It scared her, particularly when she fell down on him and it almost hit her in the face, but she had enjoyed playing with Teddy's penis, and had even been hoping that she would be able to make him cum. She wanted to see a boy cum.

"Well, no Lisa, they come in all sizes and shapes."

Pam felt like saying, 'They sure do,' but thought better of that.

"I do think girls like them bigger rather than small but it's also true that no matter how small you are you can still give a woman the best orgasm she has ever had, so in that sense size really doesn't matter." Mr. Peter turned to catch Pam's eyes and smiled at her when he said, "Boys themselves generally prefer larger rather than smaller breasts." Pam smiled back in appreciation. Mr. Peters turned back to Lisa, "But no matter how small or large are your breasts, you can give any boy the best orgasm he has ever had, or will ever have."

Lisa looked up at Mr. Peters and smiled. She appreciated the last remark, as her breasts were so small that they were hardly even noticeable. She returned her attention to his cock, which waved in front of her eyes, like a large thick metal rod with a heavy load at the end. "I don't know what I could with that, Mr. Peters, I mean, it just seems too big for me, you know, down, inside." She stopped. She realized that she was saying quite a bit, and a good part of it was quite personal. The sight of his thick hard cock had been so confusing and exciting that she was just bubbling with thoughts and questions but she realized that she was saying much more than she really wanted.

Pam couldn't help but laugh at Lisa's innocent confusion and curiosity. Lisa blushed profusely and scowled at Pam.

Mr. Peters reached out and gently stroked the hair and cheek of Lisa. "Lisa, don't you worry, there are lots of ways you can make a boy very happy, and, even still, someday you will probably take a boy, 'down, inside,' who is as large, if not larger than me." Lisa smiled at Mr. Peters.

"Well, let's then finish this lesson. I understand that you wanted the young Mr. Newman to have an orgasm for you. Isn't that correct, Polly?"

"Yes sir," she admitted. She was a confusion of feelings. She was shocked at what she was seeing, embarrassed at still being bent over with her naked bottom and cunnie exposed, but also still excited from his finger.

"Have all of you seen a man ejaculate?"

Polly nodded. Pam smiled and said, "Oh yes." Lisa shook her head no. They never did get to see Teddy ejaculate.

"Well, all three of you get down here around me, on your knees." They were at least glad to finally be able to stop bending over. "You can leave your panties around your knees. Just form a sort of semi-circle right here in front of me, on your knees."

Pam immediately got into position. Lisa was also happy to do it. She had never seen a man cum before. This was all turning out to be so much better than she had feared. There wasn't going to be any detention, she wasn't even hardly spanked, and now she was going to be able to see Mr. Peter's thing go off. She had heard lots of her friends talk about it and now she was going to get to see one for herself, up close. This hadn't been any punishment at all!

Polly though had a good idea of what might be coming next, so to speak. She stood up, thankful for that, but hesitated in following his instruction.

"Polly, you're not coming over?" Mr. Peters asked.

"I think I'm fine here, Mr. Peters. I can watch from here." She was again wondering whether this was really a lesson or just some sort of sex game of Mr Peters.

Mr. Peters thought she looked rather cute standing there reluctantly, her panties still at her knees. "That's fine, Polly. I can tell that you have really learned your lesson." Mr. Peters was softly stroking his cock as he spoke to Polly. Pam and Lisa got into position. Pam got right in front of him, even moving her face up close. Lisa sat on her haunches to the right of Polly. She had an excited and gleeful look on her face but was keeping her distance.