The High School Hypnotist Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time walking across the room, and she looked more and more nervous. When I got to within two feet of her, I could tell that her breathing rate had elevated considerably, and she seemed a bit flushed. I stood there for a moment, looking into her eyes as knowingly as I could muster, then leaned in slowly and smashed my lips against hers. She tried to spin away, but I wouldn't let her, and I kissed her as hard and hot as I could manage. She reached up to try and pull me off, and I caught her arms and held them above the wrists and continued the kiss. She was trying to say something, was loudly "hollering" through her nose, but I didn't let her vocalize and I didn't stop the pressure.

And then I felt her kiss back. Hard. I let go of her wrists, and she slithered her arms around my back, jammed her pelvis against my upper thigh, and absolutely went for it. After about five minutes of progressively hotter lip to lip massage, she stepped back, panting, and looked at me. Her eyes were wild, her lips were swollen a bit, and her hair was somewhat tousled. "Oh my God," she said, murmuring, "Where did you learn to do that?" She stepped in again and pushed her tidy little chest against my torso. "That was so hot," she continued, "So damned hot. And you're so fucking young!"

I think all I managed to do was look at her hungrily. Who would have figured? This was one case where absolutely no hypnotism figured in at all. Ok, except for the Cindy bit and the bit with my guidance counselor...but nothing directly. I was hotter than pan-fried Hell and harder than non-Euclidean geometry. "So," I managed to choke out, "do you want to stop?"

In answer, she pulled me across the room to where a cabinet blocked the window in the door, and she trotted over and locked her classroom. She took a strip of construction paper that was stuck to the inside of the door and pasted it firmly to the window. Then she turned around and started back towards me, with a wry little smile. She stopped about five feet away. "I've been watching you for awhile," she said, then shook her head. "You've been busy." She pulled her shirt over her head and her bra was skimpy and hid nothing. "How about we find out what you've learned in school?"

She walked over to me slowly, shedding clothing like a well-trained sexual athlete, and by the time she got to me, she was naked and smoldering. I don't think there was hair one from the scalp downwards. She was smooth, clean-shaven, and as she stood there in front of me, I could tell her pussy lips were swollen and slightly damp. "Leave your clothes on," she said, then she put a chair out in front of her and told me to sit on it. Then she began the naughtiest, filthiest, most sensual lap dance I can possibly imagine. She slithered around me, on me, beside me and between my legs, and wouldn't let me use my hands at all. She would rub her tits over my shoulders and across my face, allowing me to tongue a nipple now and then, and then slide her slit over a forearm or sit on my thigh and lightly rub herself against me. I let her do this for awhile and have her fun, and then at one point where she was straddling me in a cowboy fashion I got my pants opened and my dick out. When she backed up and moved her whup around, I grasped her hips, pulled her down, and sank in to the hilt. She yelped, then growled and started a really slow, nasty rhythm that she simply couldn't sustain. Within a moment or two, she was slapping her thighs against my Levis just as fast as she could get her muscles to work, and when she rose up on one occasion, I slipped out, spun her around, and resettled her aboard, filled to the brim with her boobies in my face. After that, it was all riders and spurs, and banging away with abandon. She scrunched her eyes as closed as she could get them, and was obviously working really hard not to shriek (so as not to upset the neighbors, no doubt.). I grasped her ass in both hands, stood, and began bouncing up and down on my toes, whamming her deeply on every downstroke. I could feel her so tight and on edge she was almost humming with orgasmic energy, and when she finally did blow off, she nearly choked me to death, hugging me so tightly, and almost uprooted my dick with her snatch. Which made me torch, and I felt the area between my eyes begin to melt and roll down my nose in little silver drops. Oh. My. God.

When we finally caught our breath, she curled up on my lap, idly stroking my chest with one small hand. Then she sighed and looked at me wickedly. "That was pretty good for a start...wanna see if we can top that?"

I smiled. "Can we go somewhere else, though? If I'm going to scream like a little girl, I'd like to be somewhere only you can hear it." I kissed her deeply, and felt her slight, electric body respond like turning on a light switch. 'So, what about it? Your place or mine?"

She grinned and slipped out of my lap, taking my dick in her hand. "Why don't we stay here for another..." she grinned wider, if possible, "...five minutes or so." And she lowered her head and began performing a very ancient form of magic.

I managed to hold on for almost ten minutes by mentally recomputing Juan Marichal's lifetime ERA, which is, in case you are wondering, a splendid 2.89.