The High School Hypnotist Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed herself right in front of me, placed the palms of her hands against my chest, and stood close to me, her face tilted up to mine. "This all sounds so interesting, Lee. Tell me.." She hesitated artfully, and then I knew what was coming. "Is there any chance you'd be willing to show me how you do it?" She stopped, pretended to get embarrassed, and then smiled. "I mean, how you hypnotize people. Would you be willing to teach me about it?"

I acted like she expected, smiling. "Sure! Would you really like to? I mean, it wouldn't be boring or anything, but there's a lot to learn and it could take awhile." I smiled wider. "When would you want to start?"

She thought for a second. "How about next Monday? I don't have anything on my schedule till later that evening. Want to come by the House?"

I thought for a moment. "Actually," I said slowly, "That wouldn't work well. Too much noise around the place, too many distractions. Quiet is better." I perked up. "Look, my house would be fine. No one is around for most of the afternoon and we could make a lot of progress. Is that ok?"

She agreed, we set a time, and I told her to bring a notebook and a pen for notes. I made it sound like I was starting to be smitten, but was too shy to push the issue. She smiled, leaned up, kissed my cheek. "Until Monday, then." Then she walked off.

I met up with Jess outside. "So?" She was wide-eyed, hopeful. I sighed, shook my head. "I have a student. Cool, huh?"

She grinned and hugged me, then backed off to look me in the face. "This makes it easier, right?"

"Much," I said. "You know, she is a manipulative little thing, but I can't say she's all that bright." I told her I'd play the situation by ear, and that I wanted her to think about how she wanted to resolve the Amy problem. This earned me an excited kiss, an enthusiastic tit rub, and, a little later in the evening, hot sex in the bathtub at home.

I got on with my business and figured that things would all take care of themselves. I was right, of course, but wrong about how, exactly. I'll take this all in turn.

I saw Cindy, one of my prospects, the next morning at school before I even got into the building. I was sitting in my car when she walked across the lot in front of me. I honked, motioned her over and asked how she liked what had happened the previous night. She smiled and said it was fun. I asked her to hop in for a minute and we sat and talked for a bit.

And then I triggered her. After about 15 minutes of work, I had her pretty much where I wanted her in terms of her being ready to accept suggestions. I told her that she would find me very attractive and that seeing me and hearing my infamous clicker would get her all hot and bothered. And then I asked her what it was that she found sexy. Her eyes were kind of glazed, but she responded surprisingly. "I like to be tied up." Gulp. Well, I certainly wanted to hear more about that. "My brother used to tie me up. He'd do it because I used to follow him everywhere, and then later he did it because I pretended I liked to try and escape. He'd tie me up and I'd lay there for hours, pretending that I was being held for ransom and that my captor would be in soon to have his way with me." She subsided, and then almost purred. "One afternoon, my brother and one of his friends did the tying. Then, when my brother went to the bathroom, his friend felt me up and I just exploded! He got scared off, and because I was gagged, I couldn't tell him I liked it." She paused. "My brother checked out my tits once, sort of. But then he let go and hasn't tied me up since. It's been years."

I promised myself that I'd truss her up and fuck her very, very soon. Uh-huh.

I woke her up and we talked for a bit longer. Her smile was warmer and she turned to face me on the front seat of my car. I leaned in her direction and put my right hand up to her face. I had my clicker in my left hand and used it twice. Her eyes got a little brighter and she moved a little closer. I moved a bit closer and eased her lips to mine, then clicked twice more. She fastened her lips on mine like she was trying to get air and practically climbed onto my lap. She took my left hand and moved it down onto her tits, holding my palm tightly against them. I took the hint, and began to lightly massage her points, which got her moaning. I kissed her hard, and then started unbuttoning her shirt. As I pointed out, we were in the parking lot, but that didn't seem to bother her at all. I doubt she noticed. Once her shirt was undone, I unclipped her bra and it rode up above her tits, which were tiny but capped with tightly crinkled pink nipples. When I took one on my tongue, she mewled and started reaching for my cock.

Keep in mind that she was wearing skin-tight jeans. Also keep in mind that school was very nearly ready to start. People were walking by, most not too near; a few quite close enough to take an interest, if they so chose.

Several walked by and observed the action from a distance of about ten feet. Several were people I knew, one being a good bud who, I found out later, had intended to see if he could bum a smoke...and then changed his mind when he saw what else was smoking. He grinned instead, and kept on walking.

Cindy's shirt was kind of large on her and it billowed about, making a clear shot at her chest unlikely from a distance, but our movements told it all. There was no doubt that we were rounding third base and heading for home.

Which is about when Ms. Tennant, my junior year English teacher, walked by. I caught her out of the corner of my eye, turning up her nose at our display. I moved slightly and looked straight at her. And winked. She looked very shocked and marched off to the building. But just before she went in, I saw her turn back and look in our direction.

I had moved out from under the steering wheel by now and Cindy was perched on my lap, grinding her naughty bits against me and licking my ear. I had a deathgrip on her ass, and was increasing the pressure on her snatch against my dick, figuring "what the hell, huh?" I wanted to get my dick inside of her, but the logistics were just wrong. So I thought that the next best thing would be to make her firework off and take further advantage of her another day. So I clicked my clicker a couple more times, and she grabbed her tits and began to maul them and stretch the nipples. At this point, there was no doubt as to what was happening in that car, and had there still been anyone in the parking lot, they would have gotten an eyeful. She was bouncing on my lap like she was riding a pogo stick, whimpering like a wet and lonely puppy.

She threw her head back and cried out, grinding her crotch onto my dick and leg and cumming explosively. As she fired off, she pulled her shirt off of her shoulders and arched her back, twisting and twitching. Then she collapsed against my chest and snuggled in against my neck.

After a moment, she lazily started to open my shirt and kiss my chest, working her way gently downwards. She looked up at me, smiled wickedly, and started to unlatch my belt. Completely in favor of this, I smiled at her encouragingly and glanced across the parking lot. Ms. Tennant was still where I had seen her before. She hadn't moved and she was still looking in my direction. I waved. She seemed to wake up with a start, then turned quickly and headed into the building.

I had just started to wonder what that was all about when Cindy got my dick out and locked her lips onto it. My mind cleared wonderfully at that point, and I concentrated on the talented girl at hand.

So to speak.

I wondered what Cindy was going to do when I came, but that question was answered when she grabbed an empty McDonalds cup off of the floor and pointed me at that. A moment later, we were zipped up, kind of cleaned up, and were headed to class. She dropped the cup in a trashcan, gave me a kiss, rubbed her tits sharply against my chest, and trotted off to World History.

About mid afternoon, as I was putting my books into my locker, Ms. Tennant walked by. I could tell that she was watching me and wanted to say something, but when I turned and looked her up and down carefully, she ducked off. It sort of looked like she was blushing, but I couldn't tell for sure. Which is about the point when Mrs. DeForrest walked over and remarked that she needed to see me about my college applications.

Now, if you've been following my story, you'll remember Mrs. DeForrest.

She led the way into her office, held the door for me, and then shut it behind us. Click went the doorlock, and her dress, which was circle-tied at the waist, was undone and on the floor in a New York minute. Her white bustier elevated her frankly awesome titties to entirely new levels of tastiness, and wisp of silk over her pussy covered just enough to make everything that showed that much more enticing.

For a guidance counselor, she was one hell of a marketing genius; focus on packaging, and wait for customers to flock to your door. And if any other guys in the place had even the slightest inkling what they were missing, they'd be lined up five deep down the hallway.

One quick step and she was in my arms. Since she had decided she wasn't going to give me up, she had become freer about her sexuality and a great deal hotter as a result. She kissed me firmly, deeply, and then stepped back. "Ok, now you have to tell me that you love what I'm wearing, or I'm going to feel really silly."

The thing is, her taste in underwear had never been so, well, demonstrative previously as it was now. She had gone in for functional and classy rather than maybe-not-so-functional but steamy, and it was nice to see that this particular leopard had changed her spots. She wiggled her hips slightly, a move that I first took for a sexy shimmy, and then I looked into her eyes. She was looking at me with love in her eyes; lust, yes, but there was definitely love lurking there.

This was new. This was unexpected. And this was a bit frightening.

The thing is, I've been in love and I've had women be in love with me, and it's all exciting and flattering and strange. What worried me here was the fact that Madelyne had been very happily married before I got my claws into her, and the possibility existed that she was thinking about, well, love. With me.

I smiled and triggered her, then told her to sit down. Then I asked her to describe her feelings about her husband and about me. She told me that her husband just wasn't as exciting as he had been when they were first married, and that after being with me, she realized that her husband just didn't get her as hot as I did. When she was with me, she said "it just feels like sparks and fireworks every time." She said she got hot just looking at me, or just thinking about me. "One day in a faculty meeting," she said, "someone mentioned your name, and I suddenly found myself wet and horny."

And other stuff.

Now, while all of this was flattering as hell, the last thing I wanted or needed was a broken marriage due to the fact that I couldn't keep my dick in my pants and out of hers. Some carefully crafted suggestion was in order. I gazed sadly at the bustier and told her that she should forget she had seen me that day. Then I told her to go to her husband's place of business and ambush him, either grabbing him in his office, taking him in her car, or spiriting him off to a motel for the afternoon. I stressed that the heat she was feeling was for her hubby, and that the sex would be incredible. Then I told her to get dressed and count to fifteen, then awaken and go into action.

I ducked out the door, stepped behind a unit of lockers, and waited. Seconds later, she strode out of her office, poked her head in to say something to the school secretary, and was gone.

I asked her later, indirectly, what had happened. Apparently, her husband managed a car dealership, and when she came in, he was in a meeting with his salesmen. "I told his secretary that I really needed to see him, and that I'd be waiting in his office. And when he came in, I was standing behind the door. I shut it, he turned around, and his eyes came out of their sockets. I was wearing this bustier and panty set (yeah, I thought. I know...) and he turned wolf quicker than I could say 'Little Red Riding Hood.' He locked the door, and I found myself on my back, on his desk, and on my way to my first orgasm of the day! And all the rest of the afternoon, make love, make love and make love! It was wonderful!"

She was very happy to be telling me this. She was also sitting astride me, naked, bouncing cheerfully up and down on my lap. Her breasts were bobbling and she was smiling ecstatically. What? You thought I was going to give her up? Are you crazy? I just didn't want to break up her marriage, and she certainly didn't want that, either, so we remained careful and circumspect.

We also still fucked a lot at school.

But I digress. We left me standing in a hallway, watching one of the truly great pieces of ass shimmy off to attack her husband. Which is when I noticed Ms. Tennant in the doorway to the faculty lounge, staring at me.

This would be an opportune time to describe her. Catherine Tennant was about 5'4", maybe 110 pounds soaking wet, and, well, kind of plain. Which isn't really fair, I suppose. It's not that she was not attractive, or couldn't be with a bit of work. It's just that it didn't seem to have occurred to her that make-up and a wardrobe change could make a lot of difference.

She didn't have much in the way of hips, not much booty, smallish boobs. Her blond hair was straight and shag cut, but didn't have a lot of body to it. In short, she looked pretty much like your best friend's sixteen-year-old kid sister. The one that used to follow you around and stuff, that you found out later had a huge crush on you and never said anything.

You know, that one.

At that point, from what I knew, she was actually almost 25, just a couple of years out of college. And she looked, well, nervous, standing in that doorway.

"Hey, Ms. Tennant," I said, voice all cheerful and chirpy. "You look really nice today." I semi-pointedly glanced her up and down. "How are you?"

She opened her mouth to reply, seemingly thought better of it, then tried again. "I'm fine, Lee, and thank you." She started to turn away, then stopped. "Well. Seems like you've been pretty busy around here lately." She wouldn't look at me, but she stayed standing there.

"Busy. Hmm, well, I suppose you could call it that." I smiled. "Or something else. But yeah, I keep myself occupied."

She glanced at me. "Mrs. DeForrest looked really pretty today, wouldn't you say so?" I glanced at her, eyebrow raised. "I mean, you were in her office, weren't you?"

I smiled. "Yes, I was. Very pretty woman, very married. Said she had to go see her husband about something." I smiled wider. "She seemed really excited. Must have been personal, you know?"

Ms Tennant stepped back, glanced as though she ought to flee, then stopped with an effort. "You must know her pretty well, yes?"

I shrugged. "I suppose so. She's my guidance counselor. She keeps wanting me to find something I enjoy and just go for it."

"Seems to me that's pretty much what you're doing already." She glanced directly at me, eye to eye, then looked away.

All innocence, I shook my head. "Sorry, dunno what you mean."

She glared. "Let me jog your memory. What were you doing out in the parking lot this morning? Gymnastics?"

I nodded. "Kind of. Mostly, though, we were dry humping." I smiled. "How did it look, anyway? Kind of hot, right?"

Her mouth sagged open, then shut itself. Her face turned brick red, and she wheeled around and scurried off to her classroom. I couldn't resist. I followed. She ducked into her room and shut the door behind her. I stepped up to the door and peered through the window carefully. She moved over to her desk and sat for a moment, staring at the wall. Then she took hold of the top of her shirt around the neck and pulled it away from her body, kind of fanning herself. I nearly turned away at that point, getting bored, when she put her hand in her lap and started moving it around.

I watched, fascinated, as her efforts began to show results. After a moment or two, she ran her unoccupied hand through her hair and lightly brushed across her tits. She was being circumspect, but to someone who had seen as much sex and stuff as I'd seen the past year, she was being far more obvious than she knew.

I gave it a few more moments, then took a deep breath and knocked and opened the door at the same time. I saw her hand fly out from where it had been, and her eyes seemed a bit wild from across the room. It was a bit rude of me to burst in just as she was on the edge of orgasm, but I figured she'd be more interesting to deal with.

"Can I help you, Lee," she asked, trying to slow down her breathing.

I smiled slowly, looking her up and down. I took particular pleasure from her tightly crinkled nipples, clearly visible through her shirt. "Maybe. Seems like the more pertinent question is whether I can help you. If you're interested." I smiled slowly as I glanced back up and saw the look on her face. Pretty much priceless. She was trying very hard not to reveal anything, but she couldn't stop her hands from fluttering, and her knees looked weak. Her eyes were very wide but sort of unfocused. I took two steps closer, and she involuntarily took one back herself, stumbling against her desk. She sat down abruptly on the desktop, whimpered slightly, and watched me closely. I paused, smiled wider, and took another step towards her.

She crossed her arms and mustered up some backbone. "What do you want," she asked flatly, raising her chin slightly.

I took one more step towards her, leaving me close enough to touch her face. I reached out my arm gently, smiling with a bit less amusement, and I touched her face. "Same thing you do."

She grasped my wrist with her left hand, pulling my hand away from her face. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I think you'd better leave."

I looked her directly in the eyes. "If you like. But I have a question. You might want to think about it before I go."

She dropped my hand, stood, and walked away slightly. "And that would be?"

"Ask yourself this," I replied. "Why is it that you stood and watched me make out with a girl in the parking lot? Why is it that you're concerning yourself with what is happening between me and my guidance counselor? And why were you sitting at your desk with your hand in your lap? Why is that?" I smiled easily. "I liked that a lot, by the way. Flattering, really, if it was because of me."

She looked like she had been slapped. "Get out of here! You have to leave, now. Get out!" She was deeply flustered and obviously embarrassed. She somehow couldn't muster up the self-assurance to blankly deny what I had said, so she needed me gone. And I didn't cooperate at all. I walked around the chair she had maneuvered between us and backed her up three feet to a wall. She was scared now, afraid I was going to either hurt her or do something she hadn't counted on. What I did surprised me, too.

I put my hands on either side of her against the wall, slowly leaned in close enough to kiss her, and said, almost up against her lips, "Ok. See ya." At that, I backed away somewhat more quickly, turned, walked to the door, looked back, smiled and started out the door. As I turned away, she was still against the wall, wide-eyed and ruffled, but I heard her mutter "you bastard...you goddamn bastard."

Oh, fun. I turned back. She was still against the wall, but there was a tinge of something else going on there, and I couldn't quite tell what was up with her. But I knew what was going up with me. I started across the room slowly, and she tensed up like she was thinking of running, but didn't know where to go.