The Forest of Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked on a while.

'I really enjoyed dad this morning,' Jess said. ' I came whilst he was doing me even though he didn't come in the end. I'm glad I came, I feel good about it but it's not quite fair that he didn't come too, is it mum?'

'No. So?'

'This is what I thought. After the meal tonight we try out the new hot-tub. We're bound to all get very turned on and feel very sexy together. I'll suggest we all go upstairs to your bedroom. I want dad to fuck me properly this time and come in me too because we'll both feel that's where we wanted to be with each other, and then I want Dan to make love to me, so I get done by both my men. Same for you, but the other way round. Unless you think they're not up to it.'

Ten days ago I'd have been horrified. Even now I thought Jess was going to say ''unless you think that's disgusting.''

I roared with laughter and saw Dan and Neil turn in the distance to look at us. More quietly I said: 'Your dad will be able to make it, Jess.' I smiled at her.

'I don't know about Dan,' she said. 'I expect he'll be ok.'

'I'm sure he will.' I grinned. 'And you don't mind if Dan fucks me before he has you?'

'No, I want to be aware of what he's doing with you while dad and I are fucking. They'll both be surprised, you know,' Jess concluded.

'Deal, then?' I asked.

'Deal.' I squeezed her hand.

We reached the green fields and the view down to the sea. Everything was so green and peaceful you could just hear the grasshoppers and distant sheep. The wind had blown itself away and calm was restored. Mr. and Mrs Jenkinson and their two children, Jessica and Daniel, turned for home.

After the meal that evening I suggested the new hot-tub, which was the first time Dan hadn't been the first to propose we all stripped off together and got wet! No-one really commented; we all got up and made for the hot-tub. We stripped off and got in. Jess sat next to me and told Dan to sit opposite us with her dad.

'We've got a proposal for you both,' said Jess, looking round to me as she finished.

'Yes,' I said, 'in order to put things right from this morning. I had a wonderful time with you, Dan..'

'...but you didn't quite finish your side of things, did you?' Jess told him rather than asked.

'So we've decided [Jess put a hand on my leg as I spoke, to show our solidarity] to let you do us properly. I want dad to fuck Jess really wildly..'

'..and I want Dan to fuck mum so she comes like the slut she secretly likes to be sometimes and so I can be there when he comes too.'

We were both getting turned on by this, as were Neil and Dan, whose visible erections fuelled our mutual arousal. I put my arm round Jess and turned to kiss her. She cupped my breast briefly and then I said:

'Once you two have fucked us thoroughly we want you to swap places so that, Dan, you will make love really tenderly with Jess and come again with her when you're ready...'

'..whilst you dad will mount mum and remind her whose cunt she really is. OK?'

'The idea being,' I continued, blushing, as I saw Neil pulling on his cock as I watched him, 'that Jess and I will both be double fucked together. Do you think you can manage that, Neil?'

He nodded.

'And you, Dan, do you want this?' Jess asked looking at her brother with a soft smile.

He nodded too.

'Right then, Jess. Come on. Give us ten minutes, you two,' I said to the men as we got out of the tub and began to dry each other off. We soon went off upstairs to comb our hair and put a little make-up on. I wanted to look nice and smell nice for Dan. Jess came back into our bedroom and looking wonderful. She jumped into our bed and pulled the duvet over her, peeping out at me as I wandered round the room tidying our clothes away.

'Come here, mum,' she ordered me. I glanced over as she held the duvet up to invite me in. I got in next to her and my beautiful daughter pulled me into her arms. We kissed again and I probed her mouth this time with my tongue. I was very excited mentally and physically by both my daughter and by the thought of what I was about to do and wanted to do.

I touched Jess's breasts and felt her aroused nipples as we kissed. 'Touch me, Jess,' I whispered and she fingered me ever so gently, barely entering me. I groaned and touched her, just leaving my fingers there. We stopped kissing and moved our faces away so we could look into each other's eyes and minds. Our hands were still in contact with each other's cunts and we were incredibly turned on and ready.

Neil and Dan came in quietly, checking it was all right for them to come in.

'Join us, please,' said Jess.

'And pull the duvet off too,' I said. I thought Jess would move her hand away from me but she left it touching me so I left mine touching the lips of her sex. We smiled and moved slowly apart. Dan mounted me and began to thrust immediately. We were all so far gone I knew this would not last long. I moved my hips to work my cunt on him so he knew I was fucking him just as much as he was fucking me. I told him how lovely it felt, how long it felt up inside me and I asked him to go harder at me.

Jess had Neil on top of her now and she had locked her arms and legs around him, pulling on his buttocks to hold him deep inside her.

'It's so thick,' she murmured as they copulated together. Jess was clearly in rapture as she told Neil she wanted to feel him exploding up into her chest. She gave herself utterly and I could see as I glanced sideways Neil's thrill and her willingness to be taken. I knew now this was not to be the only time we would want things go this far.

Neil croaked and spasmed and I watched as he orgasmed, coming for the first time in his darling Jess's willing cunt. I came as I saw them and Dan must have been aware of what was happening as he said: 'I'm going to come, Sal, I'm going to have you completely, now.'

I know,' I responded urgently as we grasped and clutched at our love. I came gloriously happily for my son as his sperm explored me.

We all lay back for a minute. Dan spoke first. 'But it's you I want to make a commitment to, Jess. I love doing that with mum and seeing you with dad, but only because I can be with you in another way. It looks the same but it's not. I want you back, now, Jess.'

Dan's thoughts run deeper than I imagined, I realised as I gave him a little kiss and said: 'Go on, show her just how much you love her, Dan.'

He looked at me and turned to kiss me again. He said: 'How did we ever find your amazing potential to be a wonder-mum, Sally?'

'I don't know. Neil can you help me?'

He came over and soon the four of us were quietly making love with our true partners. I felt Neil's renewed vigour as his hard cock pressed on my mound. He adjusted himself and pushed up into my cunt.

'Oooo, Neil, that feels so absolutely...'

* The End *

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed reading our story. Writing it has certainly helped me and has confirmed my belief that our family is strengthened by our love. The Timpsons turned out to be good friends and the second week of our holiday was really wonderful - even the weather was on our side! However if you want to know more you'll have to ask - I need to know whether anyone wants to read about us all. Let me know and maybe I'll tell you what happened next! Provided they'll all let me.

Love,

Sally