The Forest of Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't put the gown on, she was just holding it, wanting Dan to enjoy her nudity and watching him too. She told me later she knew they would be lovers and that she had never before in her life felt desire like this. Just the anticipation was erotically thrilling she told me.

'Are you putting your costume on?' she asked him quietly.

'No, I thought that was the idea,' he said grinning.

'I think mum and dad might come in their swim gear, Dan.'

'Oh well, they'll get over it.'

'Mum might get over it quicker than dad.'

'How do you mean?' Dan asked.

'Mum knows, Dan. She saw us this morning. She won't object.'

'Oh, right.' He paused and fastened his gown. 'You mean she won't mind if we...'

'She thought we already were, Dan. She could tell we were attracted to each other. She saw me watching you once in the shower at home.'

They ran round to the hot tub, slamming the door shut to keep the wind out.

'It's getting pretty wild out there,' said Dan, hanging up his dressing gown. He paused and watched his sister remove her gown and hang it up. She walked the two steps over to her brother and took his hand.

'Come on, then,' she said, as she stepped down into the tub. 'Ooo, it's lovely,' she giggled as the gushing water tickled her. She sat down and Dan joined her. For a while they held hands and then Jess turned a little towards Dan and they kissed greedily. His hand briefly touched her left breast and he was aware of her aroused nipple but, a little unsure of how far he dared go or how far she wanted to go, he moved it away.

'It's all right, Dan,' Jess said, putting her own hand on the inside of her brother's thigh. They continued to kiss and touch each other, quite hesitantly but enjoying the warm bubbling water too. Jess slowly moved her hand higher and touched Dan's penis. It was very hard and the tip was starting to jut up out of the water. She stroked her hand up and down him whilst Dan moved fingers back to his sister's breasts and played a bit more confidently, a bit more roughly with her. Her groans encouraged him.

'You'll make me come if you keep doing that,' he murmured in her ear.

'God, Dan I'm so turned on, I want...'

They heard a noise outside and then clearly the door handle turned. Dan dropped his hand down from Jess's breast but Jess kept hold of her brother's cock, just pushing it down under the water. She pressed her leg against his to reassure him she knew what she was doing. Dad and I came in wearing our robes. I had a bikini on underneath but when I looked round and saw Jess was topless I just undid my bikini top and joined them in the tub.

'I wasn't sure what you'd be wearing, you two!' I said.

'We're not wearing anything at all, actually, mum,' Jess answered. 'It feels really nice as it bubbles round you.'

'Oh, right then,' I mumbled but didn't want to be a prude. It was a family event and I expect in most other countries they'd all go naked, I thought. In the water I pulled the rest of my costume off and pulled it from the water with a flourish, throwing it onto the slatted bench.

'Well done, mum!' said Jess.

I think Dan and Neil were less at ease but Neil took his costume off and threw it less extravagantly on the side. 'When in Rome...' he muttered. Jess was sitting to Neil's left and she shuffled over to her father, kissed him on the cheek and put her hand on his leg as they kissed again, on the lips. Her left breast brushed against him.

'Go on, dad,' she said, 'just let go and relax with us.'

I found out much, much later, back in Chester, that she brushed her hand over his limp cock as they kissed and she felt him instantly start to stiffen. She moved back to Dan and quite openly put her hand back on his leg then lowered it under water. Dan blushed as she took hold of him and the smooth purple helmet of his penis appeared and disappeared from view.

'It's all right, Neil,' I said as I planted my lips on his and took his hand pushing it down into my crutch. He kept it there and began to finger into me as he was aroused watching his son and daughter exploring each other. Then I took hold of Neil's hard cock and let it come into view. The four of us were in the tub watching each other and being turned on by each other. I smiled at Jess and nodded. Not with any particular meaning just a nod of support and to imply: this is all right, isn't it?

Jess nodded back at me and then said: 'Finger me, Dan, please.' She could tell Neil was fingering me quite thoroughly, going well up inside me and it must have been obvious from how I was reacting to his thrusts. Neil was very turned on now but his eyes were fastened on Jess and on her firm breasts. Dan put his hand back on Jess's left nipple and rolled it hard in his fingers.

'Dan, I meant finger...' She stopped and then took a deep breath. 'Dan, I want you to finger my cunt like dad is to mum.' She smiled at me and then Neil spoke, showing for the first time some sort of recognition of what we were all doing:

'It's all right, Dan, it's what she needs.' 'Yes,' said Jess as Dan moved his hand down to Jess's cunt lips and plunged inside.

'Oh, God,' said Jess. 'Push,' she whimpered.

I started to come as my orgasm flooded through me. 'I'm coming,' I groaned. I'd never done anything like this before other than alone with Neil. I pumped his cock hard and I felt him tremble as he does just before he comes. His sperm shot forth and landed in the water just before Jess managed to bring Dan off in the same way. I think that melted most of any inhibitions or embarrassment we had. Both our men had ejaculated for us.

'I love you,' said Dan as he pulled Jess into his arms.

'And I love you, you fucker,' I said as I kissed Neil, crouching over him with my knees on the shelf and rubbing my tits in his face. I often call him 'Fucker' when we're playing in bed together: it turns me on; I said it this time without thinking but I liked it, I decided, I liked them to hear me call my mate 'my fucker'. I felt good, although I'd hurt my knees somehow. Five minutes later I was not only rubbing myself on the towel to dry off I was also rubbing my eyes in disbelief at what we had done. I thought that Dan and Jess probably wanted to be alone. I started to dry Neil's back and saw that Jess was drying Dan off. Soon she was letting him dry her, back and front and I smiled at Neil as he dried my tits and gave a suck on my tits. We were feeling relaxed together about it all, to my surprise. With some relief I realised Neil was letting his male instincts overcome his puritan streak. He had enjoyed watching Jess with Dan as much as I had. That night he fucked me three times, including a fantastic screw in the morning when we really ploughed into each other physically. I knew that Jess was in his mind too but I loved it and I told him so and I told him to really go at me and I was really shagged out afterwards. I recognised too that some of my own appetite had been enhanced by thoughts of my son. I asked Neil if he had thought about doing it with Jess.

'Never,' he said, 'not until tonight. But in the hot tub watching her, she is beautiful Sal - and she kept touching me with her foot as Dan was fingering her. That really aroused me. I think she wanted us both to be part of it.'

'Yes,' I said, 'I think she's becoming a very sexy lady.'

'She's never seemed that bothered, at least not since that lad, what was his name?'

'Jeff,' I said. 'You're right, it took her a long time to get over that mistake,' I said, snuggling up to him, 'she's found what she wants: in fact Neil, she found it a bit ago but she has struggled with it because she loves him but he's her brother. They are going to be lovers, Neil. She's so confident about herself there's no use trying to stop her. We're going to have to accept that.'

'After tonight I presumed they were,' he said.

'That's what I thought but Jess says they've been watching and touching and things but they haven't made love yet. She's told me she wants to.'

oooo0000oooo

I've got the time line a bit confused, I'm afraid, getting carried away telling you about me and Neil in bed. I want to take us back to after the hot tub. We put our dressing gowns on and switched everything off. One after the other we ran back in the howling wind to the cabin, leaving Dan to lock up. The cabin was roasting hot when we got back because I'd had the bright idea as Neil and I left to go to the hot tub to put the heating up to maximum. I thought we might be feeling a bit chilly when we got back. In fact the whole cabin felt lovely and Jess was the first to comment:

'Oooo, it's lovely in here now,' she trilled.

I put the kettle on to make us all a cup of coffee and then we all settled down in the two sofas round the TV. We didn't put it on but that's how the room was arranged. The noise of the wind or more exactly of the wind roaring through the trees would have made it hard to hear the TV anyway. It was very relaxing and I felt so good about everything compared to my lousy mood when we arrived barely a day earlier. And so much had happened. I wanted to show how comfortable I was with my family. It was a gesture, I suppose, I just did it. Lying back in the chair next to Neil I loosened the tie of my dressing gown and moved the gown aside so I was virtually naked. I spread my legs slightly apart so that Jess and Dan could see all of me and I just said: 'I love my family.'

I wasn't sure as soon as I had done this whether I had done something they'd all consider a bit weird or whether Neil would be acutely embarrassed by my behaviour or what. However I didn't need to dwell on that as Jess smiled across at me and answered:

'I love my family, too, mum.' As she spoke she leaned forwards and slipped her arms from her gown and also moved it aside so she was completely naked. Her legs were crossed but she, very sensuously I found, uncrossed them and parted them so her cunt was directly in Neil's line of vision. 'That does feel nice,' she said.

If the women were taking the lead I wondered what was coming next. Jess and I just sat as we were. I felt totally at ease and I felt nicely sexy as Dan appraised me. I saw him looking at me so I spread my legs a little wider and leaned into Neil to kiss him. He moved a hand down towards my crutch and I put my hand on his breast, slowly moving it down to his penis. I leaned away a little and, holding the tie of his robe, I said to him: 'May I?'

He nodded and I pulled the tie undone and moved Neil's gown aside, exposing his body fully and his lovely thick cock. It was hard again and I just rested my hand on it, wrapping fingers around it. I didn't want more; I was saving him for when we were in bed. I wanted thorough treatment; I wanted to fall asleep with the satisfying glow of feeling fully used.

Dan stroked Jess's hair and she turned to smile into his eyes. 'Touch me, Jess,' he said.

'If you'll touch me,' she whispered, but loud enough for us all to hear. Jess moved Dan's gown aside and the last of us was naked when she pulled his arms from the sleeves. My son's cock was hard and turned me on even more. It is longer and more slender than Neil's but it looks powerful and Dan will I am sure be a wonderful experience in bed for Jess, I thought. I envied her for a second but watching my son and daughter distracted all other thoughts from my mind. Jess was stroking Dan's cock; she cupped his balls too and gently caressed his sex. Dan's hand roved over Jess's breasts and everything about her showed she was illuminated by her arousal as the partner she wanted explored her.

'Lower, Dan, please,' she murmured. Dan's hand moved to her cunt and he pushed two fingers into her. She groaned in ecstasy.

'Let's all go to bed,' I proposed. Only Jess and Dan should witness what I felt was about to happen and I wanted Neil inside me too. I wanted to come and to feel him coming in me.

Dan hauled Jess to her feet and, leaving their gowns lying there they walked naked to their room.

oooo0000oooo

Barely had they entered the room and there was an enormous crash, then silence. Seconds later the crash was repeated. Dan said to Jess: 'I'd better go see.'

He pulled a T-shirt and jeans on rapidly, slipped into his trainers which he always left like slip-ons with the laces permanently knotted but not too tight so he could just jump into them. Outside he found that one of the large shutters which are pinned back for the summer, but intended to protect the cabins in winter from the harshest weather, had come loose and was crashing back and forth on its hinges. It wouldn't last long as they weren't intended to swing normally. Dan put the shutter into its winter position, so covering the window, but using a metal clasp designed to hold the shutter. It would stay firm until morning. All this was done with the aid of a torch in the gale force wind and exposed to torrential rain as well. In spite of it having been a nice summer's day in Whitby it was now quite cold and when Dan got back inside he was trembling with cold. He was soaking wet and when Jess saw him she laughed.

'It's not funny,' he moaned as he stripped off his wet clothes.

'Come here. I'm sorry,' said Jess, lifting the duvet and inviting him to join her in her bed. He saw her naked body again and grinned. Carefully Dan climbed into the single bed alongside his sister. She hugged him to her to warm him up and soon they wrapped together in a long series of kisses and caresses.

Strangely serious Jess said to him: 'Dan, make love to me please. I want you inside me, I want you to come inside me. Do you want to do that too?' Dan answered by slowly positioning himself on top of her, not pressing down to hard. He felt her moving beneath him and her hand taking his cock and pointing it at her entrance.

'Push slowly, Dan,' she urged. Dan pushed and felt himself enter her for the first time. He felt her enclosing his erect cock, holding him.

'I love you, Jess. I want to please you. Tell me what you want me to do.'

'Just work your way in and fondle and cuddle me. When I tell you then be as rough and hard as you want. I'll tell you if you're going too far.'

They lay together as Dan slowly pushed his penis fully up into his sister's cunt. He squeezed her nipples hard and she whimpered with pain.

'Sorry,' he said.

'No, do it again: it excites me too.' Dan hurt her a little more and she flinched and twisted making Dan unthinkingly thrust a little harder.

'Yes, God that...Dan, fuck me, fuck me hard now!' she cried out loudly.

Dan was already reaming into her like a pile-driver, drunk on the pleasure of having this willing partner.

'Jess, you're fantastic,' he grunted as she begged him: 'Fill me, Dan fill my cunt, darl...'

Dan couldn't help himself as she said this and he started his orgasm and felt that feeling flood down his spine as his sperm began to propel itself into his sister's waiting, enflamed cunt.

'Yes"!' she screamed so Neil and I heard her. [As I write this with Jess beside me I wish I was there, almost, being used by my son as Jess so eagerly was.] We both knew she had climaxed and knew they were now one sibling union.

Jess and Dan continued to thrust, more rhythmically, more controlled as they petted. He nibbled on her neck and suckled her nipples whilst she played with his now glistening cock and fingered into his anus. She was hurting him a little but he didn't complain. They whispered sexily to each other as Dan told her what else he wanted to do to her and she told him her secret desires. They were lovers now. They slept like babes in each other's arms until daylight filtered through the cracks in the shutter they had fastened in the gale.

When they woke Jess padded off to the toilet, naked, and then came back and asked Dan if he wanted a cup of tea. He said no but Jess said she did and that she'd make one for mum and dad.

'Are you going like that?' he asked.

'Yes,' she replied, 'they've seen me in the hot tub and afterwards; I've just learnt that I like to be seen and it feels nice. I'm not ashamed of anything. Are you?'

Dan was quick to say: 'No, I'm not at all ashamed of us. I'm not sure I could take mum a cup of tea with my dick pointing in her face!' he said with a giggle.

'She might like it though; she was certainly enjoying watching it last night!' Jess teased as she left.

oooo0000oooo

I was sitting up in bed reading a novel I'd bought on a '3 for 2' deal back in WHSmith in Chester. Neil was scanning his walk books for a nice country walk with not too much uphill [my underlinings!]. There was a slight knock and Jess came in, carrying a tray with three cups of tea.

'Good morning,' she said brightly. 'Tea, sir and madam?'

'Yes, please,' I said. 'Did you sleep well, Jess?' This may have been a pretty dumb question to ask, it struck me as soon as I opened my big mouth, but Jess took it almost in her stride.

She blushed and tripped ever so slightly over her words: 'I slept right through until just a few minutes ago.' She paused and resumed: 'We, we..'

'You and Dan, you made love.' I tried to help and show I accepted it and was happy for her.

'Yes, it was wonderful, mum, I really felt so, you know electrified, so vibrantly alive. We might not get up straight away, if that's OK.'

'No rush. Dad and I are going to Scarborough to Morrison's for some shopping since it's not fit to do much else. You two stay in bed and... you know... Oh, shut up, Sal!' I said aloud and laughed.

'You mean we can practice, mum?'

'Go, young lady, go!' I said, 'Get back to Dan, then.'

Jess took her tea and left us the tray with our drinks. Neil took me in his arms and said:

'You're just as beautiful. I like to see you walking round like that you know.' We made love as I've already explained and left in the car after a quick breakfast. We heard a bit of giggling and laughter from Jess and Dan but we didn't linger.

Jess returned to her bed and into Dan's arms. He wanted to make love again and as they were more confident with each other they were more unbridled. Dan showed his slightly dominant preferences and Jess found that a little pain turned her on especially as he used her breasts, fingered her cunt and played her clit. He also bit her on the neck and breasts and she gave as good in return. They fucked noisily knowing they were alone and were lucky achieve simultaneous climaxes. They lay still and Dan spoke again of wanting to take her in the anus. Jess understood but wanted to talk to me about how to prepare to let him do that. She didn't tell Dan her reservations but she did tell him she wanted to swallow his cum and taste him. She wanted him to come in her mouth as she sucked on him and she wanted him to tongue her clit and drive her to a new level of fulfilment. She knew that she would let him do her the way he wanted but she wanted to get it right for both of them. She knew too that she would do anything he asked and that she trusted her brother totally. They relaxed, touching each other, enjoying rights they had only dreamt of before. Their sexual reality wasn't a disappointment for either of them.

oooo0000oooo

Late morning they got up after a shower together where they washed each other thoroughly and although it was an erotic experience for them both there was no sex. It was just very sexy, Jess told me later.

They dressed and without discussion neither wore any underwear as if they wanted to give easy access to the other but didn't mention it. They were thinking alike. Of course they were twins and had often copied each other throughout their lives.

Dan went to see the warden to tell him about the shutter and he said he hoped to fix it that afternoon but there were a couple of big broken branches and other bits of minor damage to sort out. The wind was still pretty strong and because the trees were in leaf the chance of further damage was greater than it would be in autumn when the worst winds normally came. Jess and Dan went for a walk together and watched squirrels and a couple of crossbills in the pine trees.