The Forest of Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

It was nearly two o'clock when Neil and I got back so we went down to the pub for lunch saving me from cooking that day. We had a proper lunch of Whitby scampi; I planned then that we would just snack in the evening and I'd have an evening off. Neil and the kids played darts which Dan didn't rate particularly highly since Jess and Neil seemed to be more accurate. I heard Jess comment:

'Your aim was much better last night, Dan!' I assumed this meant what my mind decided it meant: fortunately the regulars in 'The Grey Goose' wouldn't appreciate the implicit meaning Jess had attached.

We wandered back and lounged around. Although I was aware of little contacts and touches Jess and Dan seemed very grown up and weren't all over each other like over-sexed teenagers can be. They looked like something difficult had been taken off them and they were so confident together. Yes, confidence is the word for the feeling that seemed to emanate from them both as I observed them that afternoon.

We managed to chat, Jess and I, and I explained how her dad had used cream and fingers to work my anus for some days until I felt able to take him inside me. I told her that getting used to it was really enjoyable too if your partner goes at the rate you want to go.

'You need to encourage him a bit and maybe do something else that he wants. Men like to be asked, Jess. You know, just say: 'Dan, would you like to fuck me now?' - while you are washing up or eating a meal. Surprise him. He'll love it, I promise.'

oooo0000oooo

Early in the evening the wind seemed worse than ever. The TV forecast was warning of gusts up to hurricane force and of potential local damage. Undeterred Jess made an announcement:

'Dan and I are going to the hot tub and you two are coming too, OK?'

'Are we?' said Dan.

'Yes, we are.'

'Wait for us,' said Neil who obviously had enjoyed the previous evening and wanted more.'

'Five minutes to get ready then,' said Jess.

We all met back in the lounge in our robes. Bracing ourselves Neil, Jess and I opened the door and set off as quickly as we could, keeping close in to the cabin walls, to the hot tub annex. Dan had gone ahead to get everything going. Nudity wasn't an issue this time and we were all naked under our robes. Dan was already in the tub and Jess got in beside him. I got in with Neil and we sat and talked and enjoyed both the social and physical company of each other. Occasionally we saw our men's cocks erect emerging form the bubbles as both Jess and I were groping our partners. Dan was pulling on Jess's nipples but he hadn't pushed down any lower. He knew to go slowly could prolong the pleasures. He was also playing footsie with my toes under the water whilst Neil was just stroking my outer lips under the foam. I was very turned on, mainly by watching Dan with Jess. She had reached a leg out to Neil and pressed it up against his inner thigh.

Sometimes Jess and I can exchange a glance and communicate far more. I smiled at her and glanced at Neil then back to Jess, trying with my face to frame a question. I wondered if she was willing to sit next to Neil a while whilst I sat with Dan. I was being enticed by the thought of Dan touching me before letting Neil enter me while they watched. I used to have inhibitions, I reminded myself!

Jess got up and came across the small tub and as she came I moved to be with Dan. No-one spoke. No-one queried what we were doing. I smiled at Dan and touched his leg; he moved a hand to my breast and touched my nipple. He looked me in my eyes and said: 'All right, Sally?'

I nodded. Still looking at me his hand moved down towards my cunt. As it moved I nodded again. I spread my legs wider for him and moved to kiss him as a lover does, not as his mother. I was conscious that here in the hot tub with him he called me Sally which set us as equals and made me feel very young again, like a young girl experimenting with a new lover. I felt glorious as his fingers penetrated me and worked me.

Neil and Jess were spellbound and when I glanced their way as I pumped on Dan's cock I saw Jess and Neil just watching us. They hadn't moved.

As Dan still used me with his fingers I said: 'I love you, Neil.' This broke the spell. He smiled at me and said:

'I love you all, you know.'

Jess moved her hand to her father's stiffened rod and pulled back his foreskin exposing his cockhead. As she did so Neil played with her breasts and pulled her nipples until they were erect and excited. They kissed passionately, their own need for what they had just watched acute. Neil pushed fingers into his daughter's cunt and she arched her back in compliant pleasure and delirious bliss, heightened as Dan's sperm suddenly arched into the air and disappeared in the foam. I couldn't help myself and with an enormous shudder a huge orgasm gripped me and coursed through my body. I screamed, driving Neil to writhe into Jess as they turned into each other and merged their bodies. Jess continued to pull on him until he came too. I was unsure whether she climaxed but Neil continued to gently finger her as we all calmed. Neil hadn't put his penis inside her but I felt he had been about to and I suspected Jess, at the time, was so high on her sexual arousal that she would have consented.

I learnt later that she told Dan she would do anything as long as Dan consented to it or asked her to, but only ever if he were there with her to watch. She told him doing it with Neil would be a way of sexually entertaining Dan, if that was what he wanted her to do and that it would correspond with her feelings of how her own sexual appetite needed to be met. I needed time to think about that one, I thought but I also realised that my own sexual appetite and willingness to experiment had been hidden and untried until the last few days. The more I thought about what my daughter said the more I realised my own desires were not dissimilar.

We relaxed together in the tub until I felt my skin wrinkling. Jess and I had returned to our original places and Jess was quietly rubbing Dan as I did the same to Neil. We kissed and held our partners until I made the first move to get out. Once we were back in the main cabin we realised it was late and that we had been out in the hot tub for ages. Enthralled by each other we had had no idea of time passing.

'Let's go straight to bed,' I said to Neil. I wanted him inside me and I hoped he wanted the same. I didn't care whether he imagined he was finishing what he'd started with Jess in the hot tub but I wanted him or, more to the point I needed cock ramming into my highly charged cunt, fingers too: I wanted my Neil to do me again like he had that morning.

oooo0000oooo

We all went off to bed following my cue. Jess told me that when they got to their room she dropped her gown and tumbled into bed pulling Dan down on to her and whispered into his ear: 'Rape me, Dan, just do what you want how you want but come inside me, I'm so turned on since being with dad and watching you and mum, I need to have your cock driven up my cunt.'

As she spoke Dan was thrusting himself as hard and roughly as he felt he dared and she was crying and grunting as he mauled her breasts and pulled her buttocks in to impale her firmly on his rigid penis.

They continued to pleasure each other wildly and noisily so that we heard them again. Then they went quiet and I lay listening as Neil and I continued our own passionate but less noisy screw. Neil asked me if I had wanted Dan to push himself in me when we were in the hot tub.

'Why?' I asked.

Neil has always been true and honest with me if, sometimes, a little unadventurous.

'I wanted to fuck Jess this evening. I almost did and I don't think she would have stopped me,' he continued.

'I would have let Dan too. I'd have let him fuck me with his beautiful cock, but it's still you I love, Neil. I'd enjoy Dan - it's just different. I love you, you know. But, yes, I'd like Dan to fuck me, you know, a naughty girl fuck, while you watch me...''

'And I love you and I'd be very turned on watching you do that but could you, you know, handle me fucking Jess, and loving it, without you losing it?'

'I've learnt a lot so far this holiday, Neil, I think I could cope, yes.' I smiled at him. The bedlight flickered in the wind. I wondered if the weather would ever improve. We cuddled together and I knew I was very lucky, in many ways.

oooo0000oooo

We fell asleep. It must have been several hours later, about three o'clock in the morning, when something woke me. The whole cabin was shaking and I heard screams from the other bedroom. Jess was screaming in either pain or terror, I wasn't sure. Neil was stirring and groping for the light. The power was down and we had no torch. Dan had had it so it was probably in his room. What was going on?

'Something's very wrong, come on!' He left the room groping best he could along the wall. He tried the twins' door but it wouldn't shift: something was blocking it. Neil opened the front door and looked outside. In the moonlight, the clouds having been swept away by the wind, he saw an enormous section of tree had collapsed onto the cabin demolishing the side wall of the bedroom, taking half the roof down too. Neil slammed the door shut.

'We need to get in there fast; they could be injured...or worse' he added under his breath.

'Get one of the stools from the kitchen. Feel for it and be quick.'

I ran. I didn't care or notice what I crashed into or grazed my legs on. I found a stool and made it back to Neil. He grabbed it. Jess was now shouting she was OK but trapped. Dan was fine he was trying to free her.

'Yea, I'm fine,' he called which reassured us.

Neil rammed the four legs of the stool at the bottom panel of the bedroom door and it started to splinter immediately. Within a minute it was so distressed we could start to pull it out piecemeal. Jess's head appeared and we helped her through. She was a bit scratched but nothing much. Mainly she was in shock still at what had happened. Dan soon followed.

Huddled in the entrance hallway in the dark, as Dan had not found the torch in the wreckage of their bedroom, we held a family 'council of war.' We decided there was nothing to be done until morning. Roads might be blocked and other cabins worse hit than ours. Without electricity or daylight we were pretty limited anyway. We would retreat to our room and all four sleep in the same bed and just calm ourselves and hold each other safe even if we didn't sleep. Funnily enough we did. Jess and Dan soon slept, which was good, Jess lying in Dan's arms with her back to Neil. I eventually dozed, I think, as I noticed the storm dying down and the dawn brought a more tranquil day.

I heard Dan and Jess whispering so I half sat up, leaning on one elbow, and peered over Neil's sleeping form to whisper 'Hello, you two!'

Jess answered: 'Good morning. I'm going to thank dad for rescuing me. Dan thinks I should.' Dan grinned at me.

I thought I knew what she meant but I wasn't certain. Anyway I felt so happy we were all safe and unharmed I wanted to show it and I wanted to be rewarded too. And I wanted to sample the freedom that had been temptingly dangled before my eyes the last two nights in the tub.

'Are you going to reward me for my daring work running into everything possible trying to get a stool for your dad to attack that door with?' I mimicked a pleading little girl's voice.

'On my way,' said Dan who got out of bed, his prick hard from petting by Jess I guessed, and came round to my side. He got in next to me and I rolled Neil away onto his back and towards Jess. He began to come round. As he did so initial confusion turned to total recall of the night's drama and he smiled at Jess who was looking at him, her hand on his chest, her left breast pressing against his side. Her hand moved down his body slowly as he watched. He moved, turning his head as they kissed passionately and she touched his cock. Jess moved on top of him and positioned herself so her cunt was just below Neil's cock. It had awoken from its slumbers and became fully hardened as Jess pumped him, fondling his balls. Suddenly and skilfully, it seemed to me, she shifted slightly, pushed only an inch or so forwards and then she raised herself and deftly brought herself down onto her father's ready penis. She howled with pleasure as he responded by pushing himself up to her. She bent her head to kiss him and said clearly:

'Dad, I want you to do all the things mum loves, I want you to enjoy - and I hope you're going to turn me and come down on top of me and fuck my brains out.'

They turned together and Neil began to use her, pushing fingers and cock into her at the same time. I can't tell what they did next, except fuck like crazy, as I was focused on Dan. He hadn't waited. I suppose I had asked for my reward and he was getting on with it. He drove himself up me and fucked me for a minute and then he withdrew and petted me. Then, suddenly, he rocketed back up me and fucked me really hard, roughly so it hurt and I was almost in like a drug-induced heaven. I wanted it, I wanted it harder and more. I wanted him to fill me, to blast his cum into me, his mother. I told him how fantastic he was and how I wanted him not to stop. He withdrew again and turned me over, mounting me again and then shocking me as he entered my cunt from behind now. I raised my buttocks slightly to accommodate his renewed thrusting.

'God you're a class fuck, Sal' he whispered or half grunted in my ear as he pulled out again and rammed himself like an animal up my anus. I howled but it turned to a 'Yeeeeesssssssss!!!' as I came and he maintained this for so long just banging away at me.

'Turn over,' he said as he pulled out of me. I'd have done anything: I'd come twice already, I think, I'm not sure. 'Now I'm going to really fuck you, you cunt,' he told me. He rammed himself endlessly into me, using my breasts as handles to pull himself onto my exhausted frame. I began to think: 'I'm too old for this!' Then I thought: 'No, I'm not, it's amazing...'

I was still enjoying the pleasure Dan was giving me so thoroughly when there was a crashing sound at the door.

'Oh no!' shouted Dan. 'I think they're here to rescue us!!'

'Not now, please, no,' said Neil. I realised that Jess and I had got what we wanted and had probably both achieved full orgasms as I certainly had. Equally I suspected that although the boys had had plenty of play and fun they hadn't come and that would really matter to them.

Dan jumped up and grabbed a dressing gown, mine I think, and darted out of the door. I could hear him explaining we were all all right. The warden was saying we'd have to pack everything and get out as it wasn't safe. He said there's a big cabin for six we could move to with a large bathroom with shower area and a hot tub and three bedrooms.

I laughed to myself. Three bedrooms!! I was sure after all that two would be more than enough. Shower area and hot tub? All inside? Naked heaven! I imagined the show we'd put on for each other.

However action stations seemed to be called for. Jess was a good calm organiser and she soon had everything under control. Dan was ferrying stuff back and forth. Neil was putting some stuff in the MPV as it was about 300 metres to the new cabin. The Timpsons, the family in the cabin adjacent to our new cabin, brought us a cup of tea each whilst we worked which was most welcome. Eventually we collapsed in our new lounge after dumping most things in the right places and having a look round. The bathroom - shower - hot-tub area was brilliant. I couldn't wait! Jess said: 'Mum, have you seen the hot-tub and showers? It's cracking stuff!'

'I've already checked it out,' I replied. 'Not bad,eh?'

oooo0000oooo

It was nearly lunchtime by the time we had finished moving to the new cabin. I was hot and tired so I went for a shower. Jess joined me and we showered together which was nice. We gossiped as we washed. Jess washed my back and I returned the compliment. We helped dry each other off, enjoying the intimacy of being together. It was intimate but not erotic: in fact I was so satisfied sexually at that time that I didn't need the sexual side every time I was alone in that way with one or more members of my family. I was content. For instance later in the holiday one morning I was in the shower and Dan came in. He began to wash me, every part of me. I did the same for him, paying attention to wash all his body, including his cock as he had done to my cunt. But there was no sex, just careful loving attention to each other.

Going back then to the day we moved, we went down to the pub for lunch and Neil suggested a walk in the forest in the afternoon. He said we should be able to follow a trail across the forest, off the main drive-through routes, and reach the perimeter ['Neil speak' for edge!] of the woods so we would look down onto Scarborough and the North Sea coast.

After a good ploughman's lunch at the 'Grey Goose' and some real ale, ['Riggwelter', if you're ever in the area] we set off in our shorts and t-shirts, reasonably confident the weather would not set any traps for us. It was warm and a clear blue sky peeped between the treetops. I watched Dan and Jess walking together, holding hands. They always had done, I realised. Suddenly they both stopped, dead still. I tried to see what they were watching. Then I saw something moving in the clearing before us, where the trees had been felled out, but right over on the far side. A fox was slinking along, sticking close to the boundary of the clearing, his brush trailing along the ground, stalking. Suddenly he was gone and we walked on.

Dan and Jess stopped and we caught them up. Jess and I chatted about the new cabin and about the meal we planned for the evening and various other every-day trivia that always needs to be sorted out by someone. Neil was never surprised when his meal turned up but equally he never gave its preparation a moment's thought!

'No regrets, mum?' Jess asked me. Now Neil and Dan had gone on ahead leaving us to chat as we often like to.

'No, none at all - but I am still surprised by it all,' I said. 'How about you, Jess?'

No, no regrets, mum, just lovely memories. I don't think I realised before how much it's what I've wanted for a long time. Dan wasn't too pleased this morning, though,' she laughed.

'Why not?'

'Classic case of coitus interruptus, I think! He wanted to come with you but the warden rather spoiled things for him!' She added moments later: 'For dad, too, you know.'

'No, I didn't know,' I said. I had presumed otherwise.

I found myself telling Jess how gloriously sexual my life had suddenly become. 'I wanted Dan to come in me, I was very turned on by it all. I wanted him to be my lover too,' I said. 'I would have done whatever he asked me.'

I finished abruptly and my thoughts turned inwards. Introspection has never been any good for me as it leads to sadness and loss of esteem. I dwell on failure being my fault and can't always see, as in this case, that it was nothing to do with me.

'Perhaps there's a way of putting it right, mum' Jess began tentatively.

'How do you mean?' I asked, my curiosity aroused. A lot of what had happened this holiday had been triggered directly or indirectly by my daughter, I realised.

'Well there has to be something in it for us. I mean I don't know about you, mum, but I've never been so sexually fine-tuned as I am now. I'm willing try something just a little different but only if you want to as well.'

'Well even for you Jess I'm not answering that one until you tell me what it is!' I laughed and ruffled her hair. She turned and kissed me, on the lips, more fully than before and I felt her tongue push into my mouth. I tried to respond but Jess then turned rapidly away with a blush and a grin.

senwood
senwood
147 Followers