The Bitch and the Jerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bingain
Bingain
126 Followers

I didn't know how long we maintained that position. I only knew my arms were shaking from the prolonged push-up. Jennifer opened her eyes, smiled at me, and whispered. "Come down on me, I want to feel you and hold you."

I fell onto Jennifer. We held each other tight. We kissed passionately. My semi-deflated cock was still inside her. Her legs were still wrapping around my ass. After I regained strength to roll off her, Jennifer turned on her side and looked deep into my eyes. "James, I never had a comparable fuck before, not even close."

"Me too. I love you, Jennifer." I caressed her hair.

"I love you too, James." Jennifer caressed my cheek.

We went to sleep cuddling together without a shower. We were too exhausted for anything. When I woke up in the morning I was still holding her in my arms. My neck was stiff from the position I slept but my cock was as hard as a baseball bat. I was studying the sweet smile on her face when Jennifer opened her eyes. She smiled at me, moved over and kissed me. We made passionate love again in the bed, and later in the shower. My dick was so sore I was certain it wouldn't function for a week.

We had the return flight at four o'clock, so we went out for a meal and hung around the downtown for a while before going to the airport.

I called Roger when we were in the lounge at the airport waiting for the flight. I told him I was leaving and thanked him for the contract as well as the cocktail. I then asked him, "Why did you tell me to go buy Jennifer something?"

"Because she deserves it. She's good. She's a nice girl; and she likes you," Roger replied.

"How can you tell she likes me?"

"Listen, little brother. My business deals with women. I deal with women. I know women. That's why I succeed. Can't you see it from the way she looks at you?"

"Nope. She used to call me a jerk. I called her a bitch."

Roger was laughing hard. "See? The two of you are made for each other."

I went back to Jennifer. The confused look was still hanging on my face.

"What's the matter?" Jennifer asked.

"Roger told me he could tell you liked me."

Jennifer laughed. "That's why I hated you and liked you, James. You are a stupid silly duck."

I started to ponder if Nick had been honest with me, and whether there was any hidden reason he was sending me here.

"For how long?" I asked.

"I don't remember, but it's been a while," Jennifer continued after a pause. "When we get back to Chicago I will show you something."

"You aren't on pills, are you?" I asked the question I was stopped last night.

"No. I've not been on pills since my last divorce. No need."

"You were taking a chance with me then."

Jennifer turned away from me and looked at the check-in counter. "My period came a few days earlier. Chances were slim. If I get pregnant I will bear the responsibility. I'll keep and raise the baby. I take sex seriously. I didn't just make love to you because I was horny." Jennifer stopped for a moment looking at her fingers. "I didn't ask you to be responsible. I knew I wanted to do it with you anyway. That's why I stopped you last night. I knew what you were going to ask."

"Know what, Jennifer?"

"What?"

I held Jennifer's face in my hands. "If you get pregnant, the baby will be ours, not yours."

Tears started running down her face. She leaned forward and sobbed on my shoulder.

"I love you, Jennifer." I whispered to her ears.

"I love you too, James." Jennifer still had tears hanging on her face as she raised her head to look at me. I kissed her on her face.

"Maybe we should simply get a plan to make a baby."

Jennifer laughed. "Now?"

My dick responded by swelling. "Do you want to do it here now?" I teased her.

Jennifer poked me in my chest. "You little dirty jerk." She laughed.

Chapter 7 - The Dildo

"Where is your car?" I asked Jennifer when we were back at O'Hare airport.

"I took a cab to get here. Driving to O'Hare is always a nightmare."

"I'll give you a ride then. But I am hungry. Would you want to have some a snack with me?" I was holding her hands in mine while pushing the luggage cart towards the exit.

We shared a candlelight dinner instead of a snack. When I stopped my car outside her apartment building, Jennifer asked. "Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Sure."

I followed Jennifer up to her apartment. It wasn't a big unit, but she decorated it well. It made my apartment looked like a doghouse.

"You have talent for interior design too." I made a sincere remark.

"Thank you, James." She turned over and smiled at me on her way to the kitchen.

I had already developed a horrible habit, more accurately my dick had. Whenever Jennifer smiled at me, my dick swelled. Whenever she laughed, my dick swelled. Whenever she blushed, my dick swelled. Needless to say when she was in my arms or leaning on me, my dick swelled.

"So what was it that you were going to show me?" I asked her when I was sipping the coffee while caressing her hair in the couch.

"What?"

"You said you would show me something when we got back to Chicago."

"Oh, that one." Jennifer suddenly blushed. My dick responded.

She stood up, took my hand, and led me into her bedroom. My dick responded. Jennifer saw it. She giggled.

We were standing next to her bed when Jennifer talked. "Do you remember I told you I had something at home in case I felt horny?"

"Yeah, I remember," I said. My dick responded.

Jennifer opened the drawer in the night table. She took out a dildo.

I laughed.

"That's what a bitch uses." Jennifer laughed. She then handed it over to me. "Take a look."

I was somehow taken by surprise. I knew what it was for, but I had no use for it. Nevertheless I took it in my hand. There were some markings on it. The room was dim. I bent down to look at it under the lamp on the night table. There was a marker-pen written word "James" on it.

I turned around and looked at Jennifer. Her face was bright red. "This is the only dildo I have." She said in a barely audible voice, looking at her fingers.

"How long has it been here?"

"I don't remember. A few months." Jennifer was still looking at her hands.

"I'm an idiot," I sighed.

"Yes you are." Jennifer smiled. My dick responded.

I moved towards Jennifer, with the dildo in my hand. "Which one is better?"

Jennifer chuckled, and she grasped my bulge. "You'd better be better."

I wasn't sure how many times I made love to Jennifer that night. I almost had to craw to the bathroom the next morning. When I got out, Jennifer was already in her work clothes.

"I'm going to the office now. I don't want them see us getting there at the same time. If you're hungry there's a donut shop at the corner two blocks down. I'll see you in the office, okay?"

"Okay, Jennifer." I pulled her close and kissed her. My dick responded.

Jennifer chuckled as she left.

Chapter 8 - The Proposal

The receptionist at the office gave me a sly smile when I got in. The girl who helped me with paper works gave me a sly smile when I got to my cell. I knew there was something wrong. I dropped my briefcase on my desk when Nick's voice came through the intercom.

"Got a moment?"

"Sure. Coming." I replied, and walked towards his room. Nick's secretary gave me a sly smile when she saw me.

"Close the door, James," Nick said when I got into his room.

"What's the matter?" I closed the door, pondering what had happened.

"How was it?" Nick asked, giving me a sly smile.

"Great. The renewal contract will be sent out on Thursday."

"I know that. I meant how was she?"

"Who?"

"Jennifer, or if you prefer, your bitch." Nick had a big smile on his face.

"What about her?"

"Damn it, don't fool with me. The whole office knows you bought her a Tiffany necklace. Don't tell me you did that as a business gesture."

"Everyone knows?" My mouth dropped open.

"Everyone knows. Mariah called Mary. How was she?"

"Fuck!" I growled.

"You fucked her?" Nick's smile grew bigger.

"Nick, She doesn't like it."

"She doesn't like what?"

"News or rumors spreading around." I kicked the guest chair.

"Well, is it rumor or news?"

"Damn it, Nick, I thought we were buddies." I was a bit angry.

"Of course we are. What do you want me to do? I can't tape everyone's mouth. I can't tape Mary's mouth. You know her." Nick was laughing.

"Damn it." I sighed. "Hey, Nick." I had remembered something.

"What?"

"Why did you send me to New York with her?"

"I already told you."

"Is that it?"

"James. She likes you. Everyone knows."

"Everyone?"

Nick was laughing real hard. I was starting to hate this guy.

"Okay, James. I have to admit I had hidden this from you. But I haven't known it for long either. I knew you liked her too. You just didn't know it yourself."

Nick continued. "I won't tell anyone what you tell me about her. I don't need to, anyway. How much was that necklace?"

"Two thousand."

"Wow! Two thousand. I'm glad Roger & Wilson is your account now."

"Me too." I sighed again.

"Jennifer is a very nice girl. She's worth everything to you, buddy."

"I know. Thanks for the tips and news," I said as I left his office. Nick still had that big smile on his face.

I was filling my cup with coffee in the pantry when I saw Jennifer came in. She had fire in her eyes. I sighed. Jennifer wasn't smiling. She stared at me, came over, and slapped me on the face. I knew this would happen.

"What did you tell them?" Jennifer said angrily. "You jerk!"

"I didn't."

Jennifer stared at my eyes, then turned around. I grasped her on her shoulder and turned her around. Jennifer screeched, "Let me go!"

I hold her arms. I looked into her eyes. She starred back at me with flames. "Listen, Jennifer. Mary is Mariah's cousin. Ask Mary."

Jennifer widened her eyes. "Mariah told Mary?"

I nodded. "And Nick told me everyone knows I bought you a Tiffany necklace."

"Fuck!" Jennifer growled. "I'm sorry, James." She lowered her voice. "Did it hurt?" She put her fingers on my cheek.

I saw Mary coming into the pantry. She saw us and retreated. "Wait Mary!" I raised my voice. Jennifer turned around and saw Mary. Her face turned red.

Mary was standing still. She didn't say a word.

"Mary, I love Jennifer." I said.

Mary couldn't close her mouth. She stared at us for a while and disappeared.

I returned my attention to Jennifer. She was blushing big time, but she was also smiling from her heart. I kissed her briefly and lowered my voice. "I'll see you at lunch, okay?"

"Okay." Jennifer left with a sweet smile on her face.

I moved into Jennifer's apartment that weekend. I didn't need my apartment anyway. I hadn't used my bed since I returned from New York. People in the office had stopped looking at us with sly smiles. I had our relationship public.

"I'm glad to announce that James has been promoted to AVP, Major Accounts, effective immediately." Bruce made the announcement towards the end of a staff meeting three months later.

I rose to thank Bruce, Nick, and everyone congratulated me. I wasn't surprised. Nick had already told me about it.

"Anyone got anything else?" Bruce did the routine before adjourning the meeting.

I raised my hand. "Yes, James." Bruce nodded at me.

"I've got a question for Jennifer." I glanced over to see Jennifer widened her eyes.

I turned to her. "Jennifer, will you marry me?"

She was shocked. Everyone was shocked, except Bruce and Nick who were smiling. Jennifer's face turned red. It was an unexpected question for her in a staff meeting.

"Do you have the ring?" She asked when she recovered.

"I do. It's a Tiffany ring." I took the ring out from my pocket. I spent a fortune on it. I walked over to Jennifer, and showed it to her.

I saw tears in her eyes. I saw joy in her eyes. I saw her shivering. "Will you marry me?" I asked again.

"Yes, I will." She looked at me with her tearful eyes.

I put the ring on her finger. I held her close and kissed her. Everyone was applauding.

"Meeting adjourned." Bruce declared. "Jennifer and James, stay," He added.

After the other people had left the boardroom, Bruce said, "Congratulation, Jennifer. Congratulation, James." He shook our hands. "Take the rest of the day off. You two need some time together." He winked at me.

- End -

*

Written by Bingain

Edited by Morgan

Last Update: 6/16/2002

Bingain
Bingain
126 Followers