Thankful Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's attention was focused on the candied yams he was preparing, and it wasn't until he was sprinkling the baby marshmallows on top that he realized it was strangely quiet in the kitchen. He looked up and saw that the turkey was happily cooking away in the oven and that the girls had disappeared.

"Maddy?" he called out. "Rose?"

He put the yams aside and removed the pot of boiling potatoes from the stove before walking out into the empty living room. "Hey, girls?"

Wandering out into the hallway, he thought he heard sounds coming from upstairs.

"Hey, I'm still going to need some help with the food down here!" He stood at the foot of the steps, listening for a response. Sighing, he climbed the stairs, and as he neared the top, he could hear voices coming from his bedroom. When he opened the door, Rose was laughing, sprawled out on his bed as Maddy laughed with her, attaching Rose's hand to the bedpost with one of the wrist restraints she had found in his suitcase that morning.

"What are you two doing?"

Rose stopped laughing, her face turning a deep shade of red. Maddy quieted as well and jumped back from the bed. The two girls looked at each other and then back at him.

"We were playing," Maddy blurted out, and then realized how juvenile that response sounded. "That is… we were… um…"

"You were playing," John said slowly. "You came into my room, went through my things and decided it would be all right to show your friend my private belongings, just so the two of you can ‘play'. Is that it?"

Maddy looked down and back at Rose who had closed her eyes in embarrassment. "No… yes… I'm sorry. We were just talking about… stuff. And Rose wanted to… and I thought…"

"What were you talking about?"

The girls remained silent.

"Maddy?" John looked from one to the other. "Rose? What were you two talking about?"

The Asian girl swallowed and turned her head to the side. Her arms were still in the restraints and were spread wide on the bed. "We were talking about… sex stuff. S&M type stuff," she whispered.

John nodded. "I see. And you wanted to see what it was like."

"We were just curious and I told her that I thought you were into it and we were just…" Maddy stopped when he glared at her. "We were just going to look."

John was furious. This was a blatant invasion of his privacy. His throat was so tight with anger, he could barely speak. In silence, he closed the door behind him.

"So you two wanted to play?" He crossed his arms. "All right, we'll play. Come here, Maddy."

She looked at him, her feet glued to the ground. She had never seen him so angry.

"I said, come here!"

She clenched her hands and walked towards him in small, shuffling steps. When she was within arm's reach, he grabbed her, pulling her towards him. "You were all curious about ‘S&M stuff', right? Why don't I give you a first hand lesson?"

He marched her to the foot of the bed, gripping her upper arm. "Lesson one: When you do something wrong, you get punished. You know you did something wrong, don't you Maddy."

She nodded, her expression miserable. Rose was watching the interchange between them, her dark, exotic eyes wide in fascination.

"Take your pants off."

Maddy looked up at him in shock. "But…"

John delivered a stinging slap to her ass. "Take your fucking pants off, Maddy! Do not make me repeat myself, or I swear to God I will make this a hundred times more difficult for you!"

Her trembling fingers fumbled with the fastening of her jeans and pulled them down, leaving her white cotton panties. John snatched at the waistband and ripped them down too.

"When I say take your pants off, I do not mean leave your fucking underwear on!" He pushed her so that she fell forward onto the bed. "Get on your feet! I want you bent over, with your hands on the bed!"

She struggled back up, her feet tangled in the twisted denim around her ankles, painfully aware that her friend was watching her humiliation. John walked around Maddy and faced the girl attached to the headboard. "You watch, Rose. You watch, and see what happens when people in this house do not respect each other's privacy."

He turned and tucked Maddy's waist under his arm. Her buttocks were pale white, and he could feel her trembling against him. He brought his palm down, swift and hard. She cried out in shock at the explosion of pain and tried to pull away, but he tightened his grip around her waist. He brought his hand down again, watching the flesh ripple at the impact. He spanked, smacked and pinched her vulnerable bottom, holding her twisting body still as she wailed at the onslaught.

"Please, John! Stop! Stop!" The bed sheets were clenched in her fists. "I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Please!"

Her ass was splotchy red and warm to the touch. He paused for a moment to admire his handiwork. The girls had left the suitcase open at the foot of the bed so that now it was within his reach. He pulled out the small, leather flogger that Maddy had been playing with that morning and pressed his hand into the small of her back so that her torso rested on the bed and her head was pillowed on Rose's thighs. He could hear her sniffling into the Asian girl's dress.

"You're the one who wanted to know about this." He drew his arm back and brought the stinging leather flails down onto the abused flesh.

Maddy's cries were muffled in her friend's lap and she pushed forward, trying to get away from the bite of the flogger. He hit her again, and again, alternating from one cheek to the other, and finished with one last swipe that curled between her thighs to nip at her pouting lips. By now, her ass looked like a pair of shiny, red apples, and her thighs clenched together at the unexpected sting between her legs.

John put the flogger on the floor and rubbed her bottom, sliding his hand down to cup her sex with his hand, smoothing away the hurt.

"Oh, poor baby." He kissed one hot, rosy cheek, then the other. "Did Daddy hurt your little pussy?"

Maddy didn't respond. Her face was still pressed into Rose, though it was no longer against her thighs. Maybe Rose had shifted, or maybe it was Maddy's forward momentum from her punishment, but her nose was now buried into the apex of her friend's thighs. Rose's dress had ridden up so that her pink panties were exposed, matching the blush on her cheeks which had spread down her neck and over her chest.

John lightly stroked the outside of Maddy's slit, barely touching her. Her thighs opened and she arched in spite of herself to give him better access. He slipped his fingers between her lips and felt her wetness.

He smiled. "You like this, don't you?"

Maddy shook her head vehemently, but when he pushed his hand further between her legs and found her clit, she moaned.

"Yes, you do." John continued to rub the little nub, watching Maddy press her face against her friend's panties. Rose's breathing was getting harder, matching the gasps of his step-daughter. The Asian girl parted her legs and Maddy's arms came up to hook around her thighs.

It was fascinating, watching the first, tentative steps the girls were taking towards satisfying their Sapphic desire. Without thinking, he reached up, grabbed Maddy's curly, red hair and pressed her face against the panties harder. Rose moaned and her almond-shaped eyes closed.

"Lick it," he said. Maddy's mouth opened and she began to lick the cloth, up and down, side to side. Her head bobbed between her friend's thighs and when she paused to lift her head, it revealed a wet spot through which the shadow of her Rose's lips could be seen.

"Unbutton her dress." Maddy kicked her jeans from around her ankles and crawled onto the bed. She straddled the Asian girl's waist and began to unbutton the row of tiny pearl buttons. John pulled Rose's underwear from her hips and down her legs, revealing a shock of straight black pubic hair at her mound, with virtually bald lips below.

He pressed her thighs apart until they were flat on the bed, perpendicular to her torso. Her sex spread open, and he could see the red, wet folds that winked through her alabaster lips. He gave her a firm, light smack, pressing his palm slightly upwards against her clit and she jerked, though Maddy's weight held her in place. She didn't make a peep though, and when he looked up, he saw that the two girls had their mouths pressed together. Rose's dress was lying open and Maddy had pulled her own shirt off. Her pink-tipped breasts hovered between them as her fingers plucked at her friend's wine-colored nipples. The Asian girl's breasts were just puffs of flesh on her chest, but her nipples were full and round, making John think of maraschino cherries.

His cock was straining against the zipper of his pants. He stood up and pulled his jeans down, allowing the surging rod to spring free. He grabbed his step-daughter by the hair and pulled her up from her friend.

"I didn't give you permission to kiss her, did I."

Maddy shook her head. The residual sting on her buttocks reminded her of what happened to people who did something wrong. John lifted her by the waist and deposited her between her friend's legs.

"I told you to lick it." Her forced her head down and pressed her face into the black bush.

He watched her jaw working as she knelt in front of Rose and busily licked her pussy. Satisfied that she was doing as she was told, he got onto the bed and straddled the petite little Asian girl's chest. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted, seemingly lost in the sensation of having her slit thoroughly explored by Maddy's tongue. When John's cock bumped against her cheek, her eyes opened and she looked at him in surprise.

"What happens to little girls with too much curiosity?" John quietly asked. He gripped the base of his cock and tapped it against her lips. Rose's hands were still attached to the bedpost, so she couldn't push him away. She twisted her head away, the skeins of her hair spreading out on the pillow.

He slapped her with his cock. "Answer me."

"I… I don't know." Her dark, slanted eyes looked at him through her lashes. He arched his hips to press himself against her face, and she turned to rub her cheek along his shaft.

"They might end up taking in more than they can swallow." He pressed the head of his cock between her lips, feeling the warmth envelope him. He slowly pumped his hips, fucking the bow-shaped lips that clung along the sides of his meat. He pressed deeper, pushing in until she gave a little cough, and then pulled back out. Her saliva had coated him so that he could slide easily back and forth into the suction of her mouth.

Behind him, John could hear the wet sounds of Maddy still licking her friend's bush, and while he enjoyed the sight of his shank plunging into the petite mouth of this Asian girl, what he really wanted was something else. He climbed off of Rose and walked back to where Maddy had sprawled out, her torso resting on the bottom of the bed, her feet planted on the floor and her ass propped up on the edge. He pushed his hand between her thighs, slid past the slick folds, and roughly shoved two fingers into her. She gasped, clenched, and then with a sigh, she spread her legs further apart.

Satisfied that she was properly lubricated, John pulled his hand back to grip his shaft, and without warning or ceremony, sank his thick, pulsing tool hilt-deep into her. Maddy's back arched and her head came up in a startled cry. He anchored his hands on her waist, gripping the hipbones, and began stabbing into her from behind, hard, deep and fast. With one hand he grabbed her head by the hair and pushed it back down between the other girl's thighs, using his thrusts to force her face deeper in. Her gasps quickened in time to his movements and her body shook with each pound he threw at her.

He could tell she wasn't licking anymore. She was too busy yelping against the other girl's cunt, and when he felt her muscles begin to twitch, he raised his hand and slapped her red, shiny bottom. He sawed his cock in and out of her body, ending each thrust with a little grind that pressed her hips against the edge of the bed and dug the tip of his cock into the core of her. When she finally came, Maddy screamed into Rose's pussy, her body convulsing, her cunt clamping down on John's cock so that it was all he could do to not come inside of her.

As soon as he saw that she was finished, he twisted her hair in his hand and pulled her to the side of the room.

"You selfish little bitch," he said. Pressing on her shoulders, he forced her down to her knees. Maddy's vision was still fuzzy as she recovered from her orgasm. Slowly, she focused on his cock, and saw that it was still hard, still surging from his groin. She reached out to stroke it, but he slapped her hand away. "No! You don't get to have Daddy's cum. Look at how you've treated our houseguest. You're so fucking self-involved. You were only looking out for your own pleasure, but what about your friend?"

Maddy's expression was stricken.

"I told you to lick her, didn't I. And you did such a piss poor job, she didn't even come. Did you make her come? Look at her and tell me!"

"No." It was a tiny, almost inaudible response.

"No, you didn't. So now you don't get Daddy's cum. You get to kneel in the corner and watch me fuck your friend instead."

He turned and walked towards the bed where Rose lay. The Asian girl had listened and watched their little scene, so she knew what he planned to do, but seeing the size of John's cock as he approached her caused a frisson of fear to form in her stomach.

John leaned his head in close to her face. He brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes. "Have you fucked anyone before?"

It was a quiet question, one that only she could hear. She nodded. "My ex-boyfriend, but he wasn't… like you."

John nodded. "Do you want this?"

Before that question, Rose had been coasting, riding along with the flow and enjoying the sensation of abandonment that the situation at hand fostered. She hadn't protested, didn't want to really… but she hadn't consciously acquiesced either. It aroused her, the thought that she was restrained and unable to escape, that whatever happened, she was physically at his mercy. But with that question, she understood that while the thrill of danger was exactly what was so attractive about all of this, John needed to know that she was a consenting participant.

Rose looked down at the thickness that rose from his groin, the shaft still shining with Maddy's juices, then looked back at him. "Yes, Mr. Lawson."

John smiled. "What a good little girl."

He knelt between her legs. It seemed that she was tiny everywhere. Her breasts were almost flat on her chest, save for the puffy reddish-brown nipples. He could probably circle one of her thighs with both his hands. And her sex was so narrow, the column of his cock resting against the lips completely covered it from view.

He bent down and sucked one of her nipples, rolling the round marble-shaped nub with his tongue. Her reaction was startling. She erupted into a sharp high-pitched shout, and tossed her head to the side. He moved to her other breast, circling the tip with his tongue, and her body trembled beneath him. She tried to hide her face in her shoulder, crying out again.

John slid lower down her body, until his mouth was level with her little black bush. It's like a miniature pussy, he thought. He opened his mouth to see if he could pull the whole span of it in. His tongue speared past the pale outer lips into the honeyed, red folds within. For such a small frame, her clit was surprisingly large, probably about the size of a peanut. He flicked it, coddling it on the tip of his tongue. He could hear her making little mewling sounds, and her hands pulled at the restraints even as her hips rose up to meet him. Looking to the side, he could see Maddy still kneeling on the floor, her eyes fastened on the two of them.

"This is how you lick a pussy, Maddy. These are the sounds you need to hear her make so you know that you're doing it right. Are you paying attention?"

She nodded, the green of her eyes shining.

John looked back at the girl bound to his bed and pushed himself up onto his knees. "I'm not going to make you come with my mouth, Rose. You're going to come for me while I fuck you. Isn't that right?"

Rose's nostrils were flared and her eyes were barely anything more than the tiniest of slits. "Yes, Mr. Lawson!" she panted, arching her hips towards him.

He guided his cock between the lips of her pussy, rubbing the tip over her clit. He could feel the hard nub rubbing against the glans and he circled the blunt head of his shaft over it, pushing forward to apply extra pressure. Back and forth, he massaged the red button, listening to the gasps that erupted from her throat. Inching his cock further down, he watched her pussy lips splay apart to accommodate him. When he reached the opening of her tiny hole, he pressed against her, pushing the tip of his cock inside.

The girl was sopping wet, but it was so incredibly small and tight, he could barely fit in. He gave another thrust and a second inch slid into her. Again, he thrust and gained another inch of entrance. With each shove he gave, Rose would cry out and her body would bounce up against the headboard. Gritting his teeth, John gripped her hips and gave one final, long push, fighting to slide his cock up into her unyielding little hole. Rose howled at the invasion, her legs stiffening at the unfamiliar girth.

When he finally hit bottom, he looked down and saw that he was only three quarters of the way in. Her miniature, Asian pussy was stretched wide around his shaft, the milky white lips taut and shiny with the strain. He pulled out and pushed back into her. She shrieked and sucked in a sobbing breath. Her cunt was stretched so wide, John could see her clit distending out from under the hair of her mound. Her arms were shaking in the restraints and her heels drummed against his calves.

He retreated and resumed his assault on her sex, hunching his back and pumping slowly in and out of her, her sobs and gasps only egging him on. Her cunt clutched at his cock every time he pulled out, making him feel like there was a tiny mouth down there sucking on him. He bent his head to capture one of the little cherries atop her breast and reached between their bodies, pinching her distended clit.

Rose arched her back and hooked her legs over his thighs. She had never felt so completely full before. Yes, it did hurt when he first forced his way in. It hurt every time he would bump against her cervix because she couldn't take any more of his massive length into her petite body. But it was pain that was shot through with pleasure, a little shockwave that pressed her closer to release with every crude attack.

John slammed against her, trying to bury himself inside her body. His teeth pulled at her nipples while his fingers furiously worked at her clit, jerking it off like a tiny cock. He could feel her muscles spasm around him, driving him to the edge. Her legs tightened around him, pulling him in, so that bit by bit, he was able to force another fraction of an inch into her with every thrust.

Finally, sweating with the effort, he sank his shaft into her dripping wet cunt, feeling it engulf the entire length of him. Her body bowed with this final assault and her eyes squeezed shut. Sobbing at the sensation of being completely conquered, she launched headlong into a shuddering orgasm. The vise around his cock convulsed around him and he could hear her screaming out her release. Her hands seized the bars of the headboard, hanging on as the pulsing reverberations rocked through her body.