Thankful Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped her sex, and pressed his thumb into the pouting mouth, running it up to the hard little nub of her clitoris hidden inside. He felt her gasp against him before resuming her soft suction. He continued to circle her clit in time to the motion of her head. When she sucked faster, he rubbed faster, and when she slowed, he mirrored her.

Maddy's mouth and tongue were sending tingles through him, and when her hand reached in through the opening of his shorts and cupped his balls, pulling on the sack, he felt his asshole tighten. God, he was so close. John started to flicker his thumb over her clit. She moaned in response, the vibrations of the sound traveling up his shaft and bringing him closer to the edge. He gritted his teeth and increased the pressure of his thumb, watching her hips start to gyrate against his hand and the muscles of her thighs flex. Her moaning got louder and her hands tightened around his shaft and balls under her busy, suckling lips.

"That's right, honey. Oh God, that's right. Come for me. Come for me now…" John's entire body tensed. Maddy's thighs began to spasm, and he could hear her cries as the orgasm rocked through her, just as his cock erupted in spurt after spurt of white streams of cum.

It was a moment before his vision cleared, but when he finally was able to focus again, Maddy was straddling his thighs and her hand had gone back to stroking his member. She had pulled off her nightshirt and her nipples were hard, pink little buttons perched atop her breasts.

"You're still hard." She seemed focused on what her hands were doing. Her hair had fallen forward and partially hid her face in shadow.

John shifted and pulled her from on top of him. His boxers had caught most of his cum, and he pulled them off to wipe off the excess. "Yes, well, it's been a while since someone's done that for me. I guess he's just a little overeager."

As soon as he discarded the boxers, Maddy climbed right back on top of him, nestling her sex against his balls, the base of his cock bumping up against the fluff of hair that peeked out from between her thighs. She tilted her hips and ran her slit along the underside of his shaft, and back down. She was positioned too low for penetration, but he could feel the heat of her, the slickness of the pink flesh that allowed her to slide so smoothly against him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but Maddy leaned forward and clamped her lips over his mouth, her tongue dipping in to touch his. John ran his hands down her back, lightly sucking the tip of her tongue. He circled her waist, resting his hands just above her hips, then ran his hands up along the sides of her torso until he was cupping her breasts. They had the firm pliability of youth. He squeezed them together and tightened his grip on them so that they slowly slid from his palms. When his fingertips reached her nipples, he gave them a light pinch that made her gasp against his mouth.

Pushing her so that she raised her upper body a little, he pulled himself away from her eager mouth and looked down at the mounds of milky white in his hands. He lifted his lips to suckle one of the pink little nubs into his mouth, making her gasp and arch her back so that her sex was pressed even more firmly against his cock. The more he nibbled, flicked and swirled his tongue, switching back and forth from nipple to nipple, the more frenetic her hips became, until she had rubbed and rocked her way up his shaft so that the head of it was bumping against her slit. One more bump, and the tip of his cock slid just past the outer lips. She paused, and he could feel her trembling.

They looked at each other. Her face was flushed and her chest was rising and falling with her labored breathing. He looked into her eyes, the green almost obliterated by her dilated pupils.

"Do you want it?"

Her head moved. It was the tiniest nod, almost imperceptible. She nudged backwards against the rod of flesh that burned against her and groaned. Her eyes seemed to be asking for permission and her hands tightened on his shoulders.

"If you want it," John murmured, "take it."

Maddy dropped her eyes and inched down. He could feel her hot little cunt splitting over the head of his cock. He wondered if she had ever taken one as large as his when he hit the thin membrane that chased all other thoughts from his head. Had she taken one at all?

He reached down to pull her back up, but it was too late. With one final push, she had engulfed him and her vaginal walls gripped him in a band of newly penetrated, wet muscle. Oh, it was delicious, feeling her virgin tightness squeeze the entire length of his shaft. He felt an incredible urge to begin thrusting up into her, but held himself in check, allowing her to get used to the feel of him and ride out the initial shock of pain.

When she began rocking on top of him, she seemed unsure and jerky. He gripped her hips to guide her in her movements. When she eventually settled into a rhythm, he allowed his hands to leave her waist to explore. He wrapped her long curls around one hand and watched her expression while his other hand played with her sensitive pink nipples. Her eyes were closed, her nostrils flared and the color was high on her cheeks. There was a little line of a frown between her eyebrows, like she was concentrating. It reminded John of the first few times he and her mother had had sex and the desire she had to affix her full attention to the new sensations.

The thought that he was fucking his step daughter filled him with a mix of shame and exhilaration, a combination that fueled his arousal and his hips thrust up against her in response. She gasped at the sudden deeper penetration, reflexively pulling her hips back, then moaned and ground down to meet his thrust so that her ass was pressed against his balls. They continued pressing their bodies into each other, Maddy whimpering at the feeling of her step father's thickness filling her to her core, and John reveling in the burning grip that tightened around him. He began to pumping into her.

"Yes, Maddy… yes, baby…" John was breathing hard. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off. "Do you want to come for me? Do you want to come?"

Her eyes were squeezed shut. "I do… I do… But, I can't…" She was forcing her voice out through her tightened throat, trying to find her orgasm. "I… I don't think I know how…"

"Lift your hips… not too much, baby… and lean back." John pressed her chest and she complied, leaning back to rest on her hands while her body still straddled his, his cock half buried inside her.

John jerked his hips upwards and reached down to stroke her clit with his thumb. It was hard and swollen, and his touch made Maddy cry out, her head hanging back so that her hair streamed down around his ankles. With one hand, he held her waist to steady her, and with the other he furiously circled the fiery nub that peeked out at him. He could see his cock now, spearing into her, and it egged him on. He watched his cock disappearing into her wet, little hole, the lips of her pussy bulging out at the sides to accommodate his girth. It was hypnotizing, and it made him want to thrust harder.

Maddy's cries had become guttural grunts, bursting from her each time John's hips pounded against hers. He was gutting her with his cock, his fingers creating shockwaves that rippled through her and the sensations bubbled inside until, finally, she felt them boil over in a wave that made her clamp down around him and set her whole body into shivering spasms. Just at that moment, John grabbed both of her hips and hammered his cock up into her, the clenching of her cunt as she came acting like a siphon that sucked the cum from the very root of his thrusting cock and sent it shooting inside the depths of her belly.

John shouted, and she matched him with drawn out wails of prolonged ecstasy. They stayed suspended for a moment, bodies arched into each other, the fullness of the swollen meat pulsing inside her echoing the rhythmic waves rippling through the vaginal muscles that stretched around him. Slowly, their bodies relaxed against each other. She fell forward on top of him, too dazed to speak. John's hands slid from her hips to rest limply on the bed. They fell almost immediately into an exhausted slumber, his member still buried deep in her sex.

*****

John awoke to the sound of rustling at the foot of the bed. He cracked an eye open. It was still dark, with only a hint in the sky of the morning light to come. He saw the sleep rumpled waves of Maddy's hair poking up over the edge of the bed from where she was kneeling on the floor and sat up to find her in front of the suitcase he and Amanda had kept under the bed. She had put her sleep shirt back on and was sorting through the items inside.

"What's all this stuff?"

John rubbed his eyes. "You shouldn't be going through that. That belongs to me and your mom. Put it away."

"Mom and you… you used this stuff?" She held up a pair of wrist restraints.

John felt himself blushing. "That's none of your business. I told you to put it away."

"It's okay. I'm not stupid. I know you and mom…" It was Maddy's turn to blush. "I could hear you sometimes. Mom never sounded like that with my dad. There were never any sounds from their room, except maybe shouting."

John looked at her and she lowered her head, hiding behind the curtain of her hair. She put the restraints back in the suitcase and pulled a small flogger out, threading her fingers through the strips of leather.

"I didn't know you two were into this stuff." Maddy peeked up at him. "But I know you made her happy."

He lay back down in bed, covering his eyes with his hands. He knew he made Amanda happy, just as much as she had made him happy. He tried to do right by her and her children in all the time he had known them, but everything had changed. He didn't know what to think anymore.

"What happened last night…" John's voice trailed off, unsure about where to start, but feeling that something had to be said.

Maddy stood up and sat next to him. "I wanted what happened last night."

She spoke slowly, picking her words carefully. "I didn't tell you what Brad and I have been arguing about, but he and I have been together for a while now and he's been, well, wanting more. And I know he's been with other girls, but I've never been with anyone. And that makes me feel sort of… inadequate." She reached out to touch his chest, running her fingers over the smattering of golden hairs on his skin. "You've always been so good to mom and Chris and me. Brad's a good guy, but I have a feeling like I'm going to disappoint him because I don't know what I'm doing. I want someone who's not going to judge me and who can teach me. And I know how lonely you've been since mom's been in the hospital."

Maddy stopped for a moment. Her finger moved to circle around one of his nipples and he reached down to grab her wrist, pulling it away. She took her hand back and lay down next to him, inches away but no longer touching him. "I think that…" She swallowed. "I think that maybe mom would like it, knowing that I can take care of you the way you've taken care of us."

John rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. "You don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to take a shower. You should go to your room and we'll talk about this later."

He closed the door behind him, blocking the image of her nubile body stretched out on his bed.

*****

He scrubbed himself, squeezing out handfuls of body wash and soaping his chest and arms. What was he thinking? What had made it seem all right to fuck his step daughter of all people? And not only that, but take her virginity? My God, had he gone without for so long that he had developed some kind of brain fever? What was wrong with him? He could see traces of dried blood on his thighs and stomach and swiped them away angrily.

He paused for a moment, thinking about how her pert little breasts had bounced while she rode him, her pussy split open by his invading cock, and then cursed when he felt himself thickening in response. He resumed his scouring, redoubling his efforts to wash away the memory of what had happened last night.

The bathroom door swung open, and he could see Maddy's silhouette through the frosted glass of the shower cubicle.

"I thought I told you to go to your room." John turned his body away, afraid she might see his arousal. "We'll talk about what happened later. Get out!"

He saw her pull her top off and the pane of glass that separated them slid open. She was standing naked in front of him, nipples hardened in the cold outside the shower stall, and the pout of her pussy just visible through her downy red pubic hair.

"I am eighteen years old and I am not a child that you can just send to her room," she said. "You are not my father. And I want you."

She stepped into the shower stall with him. John could only gape at her, surprised at the aggression of her response. She tilted her head back into the spray of water as John watched it sluice down over her. She took the bottle of body wash from him and squeezed it onto her chest, then took his hands and placed them her breasts.

"Wash me." Holding him by the wrists, she rubbed his palms over her nipples. Her eyes closed and her back arched into his touch. "I want you… Daddy."

He wasn't sure why, but that last word caused his cock to rage with arousal. It was a word that he and Amanda had played with when they were fucking. No doubt, Maddy must have heard Amanda shouting it at one time or another through the wall that separated their room from hers. But when Maddy said it, there was more than just the tingle of a word said in erotic role play, because in a way, he was her daddy. And hearing her call him that, as his hands caressed her soft, young breasts, obliterated all thoughts from his head except for one. He wanted her too.

He pulled her to him, pressing his body against hers, one arm around her waist and the other gripping the back of her neck. He lowered his head and devoured her lips, plunging his tongue into her mouth and nudging her until her back was pressed to the wall. She whimpered against him and her hands moved up his back to clutch at his shoulders. He turned his head, pulling at her hair so that her throat was exposed to him, and ran his tongue along the side of her neck, ending with a light nip behind her ear.

"You want me to wash you?" He was speaking low into her ear, pitching his voice down into a low rumble. His hand came out from behind her back and massaged a soap slick breast, pinching the nipple and then rubbing it out with the pad of his thumb. "Where do you want Daddy to wash his dirty, little girl? Do you like having Daddy's hand on your pretty little tits?"

Maddy gasped when he suddenly bent his head and engulfed her breast into his mouth, sucking it fiercely and stabbing at the engorged pink nub with his tongue. His hand, still slick with soap, slid down over her belly and slipped between the lips of her sex, sliding back and forth, applying pressure at the mound with his palm.

"Or do you like Daddy's hand here?" he asked before sucking her nipple back into his mouth and slowing pulling his head back so that it popped out of his mouth with a loud, wet sound. "Do you like my hand here, washing your dirty pussy?"

Maddy nodded her head frantically, her fingers moving around to lace behind his neck and thread through his hair. His hand felt so good, his palm rubbing firmly against her clit while his fingers explored the folds below. She moaned in protest when he pulled away for a moment, but his hand soon returned, wet with water to rinse away the soap.

"Do you like my hand washing your sweet little cunt… or inside it?" John slid a finger deep into her and Maddy tensed, crying out at the sudden invasion. He could feel her tighten, and he curled his finger just a little to press against the rough spot at the top of the front wall of her vagina.

"Ohhh… my…" Maddy was panting. "What are you doing?"

He didn't respond. He started pumping his finger in and out of her, hitting that little spot with each inward thrust. As her rhythmic cries became more urgent, he slid another finger in and was rewarded with a deep, rasping groan that burst from her throat.

He knelt in front of her and lifted her left leg to prop it over his shoulder as she leaned against the wall, the water of the shower hitting her chest, covering her breasts with a sheen of water. Her thighs were spread wider now, and he could watch his fingers violating the smooth lips of his step daughter's cunt. She was grinding down on him, her hands twitching convulsively in his hair.

The down that crowned her pussy lips was so sparse, it was barely there. He leaned his head in and covered the entire mound with his mouth, sucking the flesh in. His tongue probed against her until he found the slit, worming in to stab at the nub that lay hidden beneath. She tasted so sweet and fresh, he buried his nose into her so that he could suck her hidden folds into his mouth as well.

"Oh God! Oh God, yes!" Maddy felt like she was going out of her mind. She could feel his fingers fucking her, his mouth sucking at her pussy, singling out her clit and flicking it into a knifepoint of sensation. She couldn't get enough air into her lungs and there was a feeling of fullness growing in her belly. She couldn't decide if she wanted to pee or to come, but then it didn't really matter because she couldn't think at all. Her vision whited out, and along with the pounding of the orgasm that seemed to punch her in the chest and leave her gasping, there was the curious feeling of a literal physical release ejecting from her pussy.

The waves had barely started to quiet down before she realized that John had her legs hooked over his arms and he was standing between her spread legs, the wall behind her supporting her weight. She felt the head of his cock blindly bumping against her when he lowered the angle of his arms so that in an instant, she had slid down the wall and was impaled on his turgid shaft. Her vaginal muscles tightened around the unexpected entrance, and the orgasmic tingles that had just started to ebb from her suddenly reversed and began to build again.

Maddy groaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pressed his chest to her and nestled his face into her neck. "That's right, you like my cock in you, don't you?"

Shivers ran down her neck and over her back at the intimate whisper. "Yes."

John started thrusting up into her, feeling the grip of her cunt as he slid in and out. "You like Daddy's big, fat cock in your tight, little hole."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I like Daddy's big, fat cock in my tight, little hole."

He began thrusting faster. "Tell me how it feels."

Maddy's mind whirled, searching for coherency. "It feels… Oh God, it feels good."

"And?" He gave a particularly hard thrust upwards, so that his balls slapped against her ass.

Maddy gasped. "And… and it's so big. I… I feel like you're filling me up. I feel… I feel like Daddy's cock is splitting me open."

"Do you like having Daddy use your cunt as his fuck hole?"

"Yes, oh Daddy, yes I do!" She blushed at the admission, surprised at how the idea gave a sharp sweetness to her arousal.

"Good." John gripped her buttocks in his hands and pulled her down hard on his cock. The yelp she gave soon changed to howls of encouragement when he switched his pace from an even-paced thrusting to a frenzied jackhammer that had her bouncing atop his shank. She was clenching him in response to the onslaught, adding to the already impossibly tight pressure around his cock and he could feel his orgasm bubbling at the base of his balls.