Thankful Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yeah! Yeah!" She hunched her back in time to each piercing assault he made, rocking her hips forward into him. "Please don't stop, don't stop! I can feel it coming!"

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes! Please!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

He pulled his hands from under her buttocks so that she could wrap her legs around him, hooking her ankles together. He pressed his chest firmly against her, wedging his hands between them to roughly pinch and pull at her nipples.

"Tell me what you are!" John's lips were against her ear, his rough stubble, scratching her cheek.

Now that his hands no longer supported her ass, the penetration, aided by her weight, was as deep as Maddy had ever felt. She was sure that he was going to rip right through her, but she didn't care. The grinding of his hips, the stroke of his shaft, they were both about to send her over the edge.

"Tell me!"

"I'm your fuckhole!"

John's hands tightened on her. "Again!"

"I'm your fuckhole Daddy! I'm your fuckhole!... Oh, God I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Her thighs clamped around his waist just as his knees locked and his hands slid to her waist to pull her down deeper and harder onto his spurting cock. He grunted as his hips jerked upwards, stabbing into her, depositing his creamy cum into her hungry snatch while she shuddered against him. Finally, he felt his member give one last twitch before slowly deflating and sliding out of her body. Gripping her thighs, he lowered her until her feet touched the floor of the shower stall, the water hitting her back instead of her chest. They looked at each other, breathing hard.

"I want you," she said. She clung to his shoulders, her knees wobbling.

John sighed. He pulled her close, holding her as the warm spray washed away the sweat of their mad coupling.

*****

Stacy heard a knock on her bedroom door and looked at the clock. It was just before seven o'clock a.m. She heard the door crack open and Chris slipped inside. His shaggy, dark hair had fallen over his eyes again and he was rubbing his arms, the pale skin of his lean torso gleaming in the cold, early morning light. He wore dark blue pajama bottoms, and his big toe poked through a hole in his grey socks. Sleepily, she shifted over and lifted the comforter so that he could nestle into the warmth of the double bed.

"Hey," he whispered. He slipped his hand under her top to rest it on her flat, chocolate-colored stomach as she lifted her head and tucked it against his freckled shoulder.

"Is anyone else up yet?" She yawned and draped her leg over his.

Chris shook his head. "Nah, the whole house is pretty quiet."

"I'm sorry my mom made you sleep on the couch."

He laughed. "It's okay. She's a mom, that's what they do. She'd ban me from the house forever if she knew I was here with you now."

"She'd ban you from the house forever if she knew a lot of things." Stacy tucked her fingertips just under the waistband of his pants. She loved his stomach and how she could feel the muscles clench beneath her hand when she touched it.

"Well, as long as she doesn't care that I'm white. That'd be pretty hard to keep from her."

"Wait a minute. You're not black?" She laughed, feigned a look of shock even as her lips parted to reveal perfect white teeth that gleamed against the darkness of her complexion.

He laughed back at her and wrapped his arm around her head into a headlock, rubbing a knuckle into the closely-cropped dark wool of her hair. "Don't be a jerk."

She struggled to get out of the noogie, then pushed her hand further down his pants and gripped him, feeling the immediate thickening in response to her touch. "Now would a jerk do this?"

Chris immediately loosened his hold on her and groaned. "That's not fair."

"All's fair in love and war, baby." She stroked him, her hand running in a firm grip up and down the length of him. "Now you keep quiet. I don't want my mom to hear."

Chris had met Stacy in an art class they had taken together in high school. They started off as friends, often working on projects together. By the time they graduated and started going to the community college together, their friendship had grown into something more. At first, they were afraid that the racial thing would become an issue with their parents, but in the end, they discovered they hadn't given the adults in their lives enough credit. Amanda and John couldn't have been happier for Chris to be dating a sweet and intelligent girl like Stacy, and Stacy's mother said that the only thing that concerned her was whether Chris treated her well and made her happy, which he did.

Admittedly, they had a few problems. Stacy's mother was a strict church-going Baptist and kept a hawk's eye on the two of them. Mrs. Richards insisted on visits only ever being held in the living room so that no "nonsense" would occur between them. Sleepovers were hardly ever allowed, and it was only because of the holiday that Chris was invited to stay the night on the couch. But the teenagers found ways around that, sneaking out for long drives that often ended up in the parking lot of the local park.

Mrs. Richards' beliefs weren't completely lost on Stacy however. In the time that they had been together, they had yet to actually have sex. Stacy believed in saving her virginity for marriage and Chris respected her decision, so that while they had many discussions about it, he never pushed or insisted. That didn't stop them from doing plenty of other things though.

She slipped under the covers while Chris tugged his pajamas down so that his cock sprung out from his waistband. Kicking them the rest of the way down, he settled back into the pillows while Stacy continued to stroke him. Out of curiosity, they had measured it one time and discovered that he carried a full eight and a half inches. After that, they would often joke about Chris being white, but black where it counted

He sucked in his breath when he felt her full, lush lips envelope his cock and the tip of her tongue swirl around the head. Stacy's blowjobs were absolutely decadent. That was the only way to describe the feeling. She would lick him from his balls on up, slathering him in saliva and sucking him into a mouth that was so soft and so warm it was like fucking velvet. Sometimes she would lick her finger and slide it beneath him to tickle his asshole before slipping the tip inside while her lips sucked hungrily at his cock.

Chris sat up and reached down under the covers to touch her thigh. "Move up. I want to do you too."

He moved the covers as she flipped her body around so that she was straddling his head. He reached around her dark, full thighs to pull the lips of her pussy apart, revealing the rose colored flesh behind the cocoa lips. She moved her knees wider apart to lower her hips and Chris raised his head to latch onto her thick, engorged clit with his mouth. He felt her moan against his cock as he circled the red button with his tongue. From this angle, with his hands spreading her open, he could look at her virgin hole. It glistened with her juices, and every time his tongue nudged her clit, he could see it twitch and clench. He reached a finger out to rub the wet entrance, not daring to penetrate, just stroking the slick folds and watching her meaty brown buttocks shake in response.

"Oh God, Chris, you're driving me crazy with that!" Her voice was muffled beneath the blankets, but the increased urgency of the suction on his cock let him know that she was getting close.

"I want to fuck you so bad, Stacy. I want to have my cock deep inside you. I want you to know what it feels like to have my meat pounding into you."

"Oh Chris, it's coming! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

He flicked his tongue against her clit, circling and swirling it around and around. He could feel her thighs shaking and her head bobbed up and down over his cock, faster and faster. Suddenly her body tensed and he quickly flattened his tongue to lap at her hardened little nub, giving her quick, firm licks as she silently shuddered above him, his cock muffling the groans in her throat.

When the shaking subsided, her lips left his still turgid staff so that she could rest against him, panting from the exertion. She pulled the blankets up over her head to breathe, exposing his grey socked feet, and looked up at him.

"Oh man, I don't know how I kept quiet through that. That was amazing!"

Chris smiled down at her. "Come on up here. I want to ask you something."

She looked at his cock, standing up in a thick tower from his lap. "What about you?"

"Later." Chris shook his head. "I want to talk to you first."

Stacy ducked back under the covers and reemerged next to him. "What is it?"

"Well, I know about how you want to save it until you get married."

"Yes?"

"But I did mean what I said. I want to fuck you. I want you to feel my cock inside you. It drives me crazy to look at you and know that we can't do that."

Stacy looked at him warily. "We talked about this…"

"No, wait." Chris held her cheek in his hand and put his thumb over her lips. "I think I know a way to get around it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Have you ever thought about…" Chris licked his lips. "About here?"

He reached down and rested his hand on her ass, his fingers squeezing the round globe.

Her eyes widened, and then looked down. "I don't know. I mean… well, yes I have, sometimes."

"What… what do you think about it?"

She was quiet for a moment, then raised her eyes and looked up at him. "I think that I've been wanting to ask you the same thing."

"Really?"

"I want to know what it feels like to fuck you too. Every time you go down on me, and you touch me there, I just want to tell you to push yourself into me, to just take it. But then I don't because I just can't get over this feeling of guilt. But, if we try it the other way, technically I'm still a virgin. And I know it can feel good because you like it when I play with it on you. I just…" Stacy paused. "I'm kind of afraid that it might hurt."

"Yeah, I get that." Chris rubbed his hand thoughtfully over her ass, gripping and lightly pulling the pliable brown mound. "We can go slow."

"How?"

Chris kissed her, running his tongue over her plush lips and pressed her back so that she was lying flat on the bed. "Let me show you."

He inched down between her legs, parting her thighs with his hands and pushing them up so that her knees were almost level with her shoulders. Looking down, he could see her sex lying open, still shining with the juices of her orgasm. Her bottom was also spread open, revealing the puckered little brown spot that seemed to wink up at him. He ran his hands down her thighs and bent forward to lap at her strawberry and chocolate colored sex. He ran his tongue around her clit, and then down to her cunt where he tickled the opening with the tip of his tongue. He could hear her breathing quicken.

He continued licking, moving up and down, wetting the softly curled flesh with saliva. His hands squeezed the broad underside of her thighs, the pale white of his hands in stark contrast to her dark skin. Suddenly, he lowered his head and flicked his tongue against her asshole. She gasped, jerking her hips up. He reached up and tickled the opening with his finger, then moved his mouth back to tease it again. He alternated between the two, moistening the area with his lips before placing the tip of his finger against the dimple and pressing lightly. He moved back up to her pussy, concentrating on tonguing her clit while continuing to apply pressure with his finger.

She had hooked her arms under her knees to keep her legs up for him. When he looked up at her, Stacy had closed her eyes and her lips were parted. Her asshole was tight, even for his finger, but he had lubricated her well, so that when the first knuckle finally slid in, there was no sound of pain from her, only a deep sigh and a stifled moan.

He started moving his finger in and out, gradually pushing it in deeper, all the while keeping his tongue busy on her clit. When he had one finger completely inside, he started edging a second one in. The second finger elicited another quiet groan from her, but she didn't protest and instead pulled her legs higher and further apart. By the time the second finger was embedded, he knew he was going to need more lube.

"Have you got any lotion?"

Stacy, without opening her eyes or moving from her position, fumbled on the night stand and tossed a bottle of hand lotion at him. He watched her asshole distend, clinging to him as he pulled his fingers out. Chris squeezed a dollop of lotion onto his fingertips and rubbed it around the tight, dark hole before pushing his fingers deep into her fat, brown ass again. This time, she groaned out loud and Chris stopped the motion of his hand.

"Shhhh… Do you like this?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh baby, don't stop."

He pulled his hand back and pushed deeply back into her, so that his knuckles were pressed against the underside of her ass. His mouth lowered again and he was sucking on her engorged clit. He could feel his cock trapped between his belly and the bed, eager for attention. Stacy began rocking against his hand, pushing down, trying to get deeper penetration. Her breathing was coming in gasps as he pumped his arm, fucking her beautiful, black ass with his hand.

"Christ, baby," she whispered. "I'm getting close. God, that feels so good. I'm getting so close!"

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"Oh God, I don't know…" Her voice was an urgent whisper. "I… I want more Chris. Please, give me more!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, give me more!"

Chris pushed himself up onto his knees. His cock bobbed proudly out between them, and he leaned down to kiss her, biting her lip before swirling his tongue into her mouth. He lifted her shirt to reveal her chocolate brown mounds and began suckling on her dark nipples. The head of his cock bumped against her ass and he reached down to steady it, holding it at the base and tapping the weight of it against her clit.

"Are you ready for me?"

Stacy nodded, opening her eyes to look at him. "I want you to fuck me. Now."

He took the bottle of lotion and squeezed it onto his cock, rubbing the slick fluid around the shaft and sat back on his heels. He ran the tip of it over her clit and down between the slick folds. He paused at her hymen, looking at how pale his cock looked nestled between the pouting dark lips of her pussy. It would be so easy to just slide it inside, just a little pressure and her virginity would be no more. But he continued running the head down lower until it was pressed against her wrinkled rosebud, slick with lotion. He leaned his hips inward and felt her asshole open and stretch for his cock.

Chris continued pressing against the barrier, gripping the base of his shaft, until finally, with an inaudible pop, he had pushed past the ring of muscle. Stacy pressed her lips together, stifling her cry of surprise. He stopped for a moment to gauge her response, and then sank inch by slow inch deep into the recesses of her ass. It was hot, and so incredibly tight inside of her. He felt as if the entire length of his cock was being swallowed. When he felt his balls brushing against her buttocks, he pulled his hips back and slowly pushed in again, watching his cock disappear into her hole which was pulled taut around his girth.

He reached down, running his thumb over her distended clit, and thrust again. His hips pumped against her, faster and faster. Stacy was gasping through her open mouth now, her breasts bouncing in time to his thrusts.

"I want it deeper. Deeper, Chris!" Her voice came out in a strangled whisper, but he heard her. Grabbing her by the hips, he surged against her, burying his cock to the hilt into her ass. He ground down, pressing her into the bed and thrust into her again, hard.

"Oh God, yes! Just like that! Fuck my ass just like that!" Chris continued to thrust and grind, feeling her asshole twitch and tighten around him. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on; the heat of her around his cock was making him harder than he could remember and it was all he could do not to shoot his wad up her fat, ripe bottom.

He leaned down to capture one of her thick, black nipples with his mouth and began sucking and nibbling on it. Stacy went right over the edge. She gave a little yelp and he quickly covered her mouth when her body tensed against him. Her asshole tightened so quickly, he could barely thrust into her and her body rocked against him with the enormity of her orgasm. Chris's mind reeled, feeling her heat and the jerking of the muscles around his cock. He thrust himself against her and plunged deep, his throat tightening to stifle his cries as ropes of his white, hot cum shot into her ass. His body strained, his toes curling with the effort, and he slammed into her again so that her buttocks rippled with the impact.

When reality edged back in, he was lying on top of Stacy. His half-flaccid member had slid out of her and was resting against the curve of her buttock. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and she seemed to be dozing. When he shifted to move his weight off of her, she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you too, Stacy."

*****

When the doorbell rang, John was peeling the potatoes while Maddy shucked ears of corn. The kitchen was littered with mixing bowls, groceries, cans, opened packages, discarded remnants of chopped vegetables and meat products. Pots steamed on the stove, a giant turkey rested on the butcher's block and the oven glowed with something baking inside.

"That must be Rose." Maddy jumped up from her chair and bounced into the hallway. "You stay there. I'll get it."

They hadn't spoken very much since what happened this morning. It wasn't a silence of anger, or shame, or even embarrassment. Rather it was the product of a stunned acceptance. No one had planned or expected this, but despite the forbidden social stigma attached to what they had done, they knew that they both wanted it and felt a sense of contentment. With that knowledge, there was nothing more to say.

When the two girls entered the kitchen, John had finished the last of the potatoes and was putting them into a pot of boiling water. Rose was bundled up in a black pea coat and red scarf. She carried a foiled plate which she put on the counter.

"Hi, Mr. Lawson. Thanks so much for having me over for Thanksgiving." She pulled her scarf off and hung it over a chair. "I didn't know what to bring, so I made some corn bread."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that." John lifted a corner of the foil. "Wow, that looks great. Thank you, Rose."

She took off her coat, revealing a burgundy dress that draped loosely over her petite frame. Little pearl buttons ran from the neckline, where her pert breasts jutted through the material over her chest, down to the hem.

"It's the stuff you make from a package. I hope that's okay."

"As long as it tastes good, I don't care where you got it." John smiled and replaced the foil over the plate. "There're drinks in the fridge if you're thirty."

Rose shook her head. "No, I'm okay, thanks. What can I do to help? It looks like you two've been busy here."

"Most of it's been taken care of." Maddy grabbed her hand and pulled her across the room. "But we've still got to stuff the turkey. You can help me do that."

The three of them busied themselves around the kitchen. John largely ignored the giggles of the girls, looking up occasionally to see them facing away from him to whisper conspiratorially to each other, probably gossiping about the things that girls their age liked to chatter about. Rose's hair fell like a black waterfall down her back, thick and shiny. She was the same age as Maddy but a full head shorter, so that if she were standing next to John, she'd be no taller than chest level on him. At times, if he glanced at her quickly, it would be easy to confuse her for someone five years younger than she really was, but then she would turn and her dress would cling to her for just a moment to reveal the silhouette of a body that clearly belonged to a young woman.