All Comments on 'Sordid Conception'

by Chile Peeler

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More stories like this please.

This is an EXCELLENT, well-written story. I could not stop reading it. The only loose end I can think of, that was not covered in the story, was the size of Chris?s dick. Obviously it is not the same size as Brad?s dick as Brenda states she never saw one that thick. When Brad is finished, Sharon tells Brenda to go home and make love to Chris ?to make a baby.? I would think that Brenda would be worried that Chris would notice that she is not as tight as before and realize something was up. However, it all works out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
My, Oh My!!!

I have been reading stories here at Literotica for some years now and I must say that "Sordid Conception" is definetly in my personal top ten list. Extremely well written, great character development and excellent dialogue. The psychological and emotional aspects of the characters were wonderfully thought out. Great job.Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

It was a great story but. I would have liked to have seen Brenda cut Chris off from sex of any kind after she knew she was pregnant, punishing him for not being able to make her pregnant. She could have rationalized that only the father of her child would be able to get into her pussy while she was pregnant. She could have used the excuse that she had lost her desire after becoming pregnant.

She got thoroughly fucked and enjoyed it much more with Brad than with Chris anyway, once she got into it.I picked up on the story line that the couplings had been more than just a few, in that "Brad remembered the few weeks they had together." Kind of a vacant area there between the orgy with Brad, Brenda, and Mom, and the six month birthday celebration..

After the child was born, the only time Chris would be able to fuck her was when she wanted to trick him into thinking he was going to be a daddy again.

Brad was truly the stud of the family. He continued to pleasure his mom and his sister in law happily ever after. chris jacked off a lot. Chris should not have been able to fuck his mother either. Another twist of the story could have been that mom revealed that Brad was the son of her lover ,and not of Chris's wimp father, whom she loathed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very, very hot indeed!

I agree with the other two comments, this is an excellent story. The premise of having sex with her brother-in-law to get her pregnant is great. It makes me wish I were Brad. I especially like the part where Brenda and Brad are in bed for the first time and he purposely flashes her under the guise of fixing the covers, subtle but smart. This story would make a great porno. (Or if porno already does exist along these lines, please let me know.)

The first commenter is wrong in that Brenda did mention Chris?s dick size. It is near the bottom of page 4. ?Chris was about six and a half inches and on the slender side so she couldn't expect any more from Brad's equipment.? This was before she saw Brad?s dick so I would imagine Chris would be skinny like a hot dog. The first commenter is right, however, in that Brenda was not given a way to explain why she would feel stretched out when her and Chris had sex later that night.

Actually, I think Chris figured it out earlier then what he says.

1) He notices that Brenda is spending a lot of time at his mom?s.

2) After spending a day helping his mom in the garden, Brenda comes home wanting sex.

3) When having sex, he notices Brenda is stretched out.

4) Brenda spends almost everyday of the next few weeks over at his mom and each night she wants sex.

If Brenda is right about Chris and Brad being so much alike, then he must have figured out that if she is going over there and she is stretched out that she must be fucking his brother. The reason he doesn?t say anything earlier is that he knows how much Brenda wants a baby. The only part Chris would not have figured out is about Brad and Sharon. (I do wonder, though, what Chris's secrets were.)

I just feel sorry for Chris, not because his wife cheated on him, but because he missed out on all that fun. I am sure he would have enjoyed watching Brenda and Brad?s first attempt as much as Sharon did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So hot the computer almost melted!

Oh?my?God! Not only is this one of the longest stories I have read, it is one of the greatest. It is hot to see the characters try to keep up the pretense of getting Brenda pregnant throughout the story. The pretense is practically dropped when Brad shows off his dick to Brenda when adjusting the covers and he tells her, "This is cheating. Don't kid yourself...let's enjoy it, Brenda. It's like a 'One Free Cheating' card in Monopoly." It only gets hotter when Brenda returns after running out of gas and finds Sharon blowing Brad. The pretense is finally dropped and the fucking frenzy begins. It is also nice to have an ending where everyone is happy and no one is made a cuckold or made fun of. (I don?t agree with the person that says Chris should have been made into a wimp husband.) I would love to read more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Storytelling

Very well written. Very exciting. I was on the edge of my chair almost all the way through. I can't believe the author was able to say so much with such thoroughness, without getting weak in the knees and hands, like I was when I read it. I was trembling with emotions. It was really arousing and truly erotic. I think this piece and the author are well qualified for professional writing and I would pay any amount to buy books written by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bloody Marvellous !

Cracker of a story ! Looking forwrd to more of the same !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

Well written, good pacing, hot hot hot! Looking forward to more from chile peeler.

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Incredible story, kept the heat turned to high from beginning to end without becoming repetitive. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
one of the best

one of the best stories ive read for a long time keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

One of the finest stories on Literotica, without a doubt. Keeps me coming back for me, and when I've finished reading it, I always want to know more.

Great, hot write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

Best story ever!

What more can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truly sordid

Great writing .. super erotic.

FurLove

David48David48almost 18 years ago
yep

What a family, indeed! Well...Poor ole Cuckold Chris turned out to be pretty alert afterall. Everybody is fucking but him. Enough of that shit! Slutty Mom raised sons to be really proud of...both as depraved as her. And Brenda? Pregnacy without the fun part? Fuck that! And why is it that youth must ALWAYS be served? DUH! Because he's the one with the coke can wide honker and the stamina to make it go and go and go and...Lucky little shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super!

This story, in my mind is your best work that I've read. Thanks for the orgasms it helped produce....I was ready for Brenda to join in, but I must confess adding Chris was a surprise. I love your style. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
erotic and sexy

but let's face it, Chris is a pussy, mom and wife are sluts and whores who have no respect for him and his brother is a selfish ass. IMHO it would have been better to have brought Chris in from the start. After mom made her suggestion a wife worth keeping would have brought Chris in first and a loving mom who's already slutting one son would volunteer to serve the other as well. as it stands he should have divorced her and sued the brother for medical bills.

GizmorGizmorabout 13 years ago
Conception

Sharon was wanting to have a baby! That needs to be carried out. Thanks, Great Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nit Pickers

Please ignore the nit pickers and their comments. This is absolutely one of the best stories I've read on many sites over the past decade.

LarsMacombLarsMacombabout 11 years ago
Potential

You have the beginning of something, but Brad needs to be less of a sociopath. He needs to be more like Dillon in the Jackson Family--or at least a young man with something to offer besides stud service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot read

The dialogue and innner thoughts makes this much more than a lot of stories here. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Out of touch

Out of touch with reality. Low sperm count? Have the brothers child instead? Ridiculous. No reason.

ErosnessErosnessover 8 years ago
Great Story

I don't usually read long stories. This one kept me and I was not disappointed. The ending was as I would have preferred. I do believe I was once used by a couple to help them deliver a baby. Wasn't incest, but this stuff does happen.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 7 years ago
Hey There

Great story, well written, love the premise. A little long for my taste. Wish you would have gone farther with Chris and his mom, maybe an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only for the real idiots called cucki!!!

More shit wasnt possible!!

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

I like how the secrets are out in the open and everyone's okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's worse the cheating wife cucking her husband with his brother or the mother that arranged it?

ramj11ramj117 months ago

You barely read a story with this caliber nowadays

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

It was a good story. My opinion is that depending on the the POV anybody will have mixed emotions about who & how & why on the story. 5🌟so from me

🙊🙉🙈💨🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous