Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers

"Oh, I can tell," Kelly said, sighing as she felt Susie Henderson's tongue and lips finally begin to explore and eat her pussy. "Go on, eat her pussy and get her going," she commanded Henry.

"No problem," Henry said, crawling up between Susie's spread legs and replacing his finger with his tongue.

Immediately Susie began to moan and writhe on the bed as Henry ate her pussy. She never stopped eating Kelly's pussy, but it was obvious that Henry's tongue was having an immediate and pronounced effect upon her. She started gasping and then cried out as she came, flooding Henry's mouth with her juices as he continued to lap at her pussy.

"Go on, fuck her now," Kelly told him, "she's ready."

"Oh, oh, oh," Susie moaned as she felt Henry crawl up between her thighs and then begin to press his monster cock into her pussy.

"It's about time this cute pussy gets some serious black cock, huh?" he asked, burying himself deep inside Susie's pussy. "Now let's see if you can fuck as good as you look," Henry said, beginning to stroke himself back and forth in her pussy.

Susie was moaning and groaning as Henry's massive instrument plowed her furrow. Never in her life had she imagined being so filled with a cock, and the fact that it was black and attached to a total stranger didn't even matter to her now. She only knew that she wanted this cock to fuck her like she had never been fucked before and never stop. And Henry did a passable imitation of this desire, fucking her steadily and furiously, pounding her pussy as she came and came and came, finally just lying there exhausted as he continued to fuck her.

"Give her a break," Kelly said. "She's had enough for the moment. Give me some of that beautiful cock."

With a sucking sound Henry's cock slid from Susie's pussy, her cunt gaping open lewdly from the stretching it had just received. Kelly leaned over and sucked Henry's gooey cock into her mouth, tasting Susie's juices all over it before getting on her hands and knees in front of Henry and on top of Susie. She leaned down and kissed Susie on the mouth, tasting herself as Henry fed his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Oh, god, he fucks so good, doesn't he?" Kelly breathed as she kissed Susie.

Susie responded unbelievably, driving her tongue into Kelly's mouth and sucking on her like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey, now, why don't you slide down and suck on my clit while Henry fucks me," she suggested, seeing her eyes light up as she shimmied down beneath her body.

Then Kelly felt Susie's mouth as she sucked on her clit while Henry continued to fuck her. She knew that Susie was licking Henry's shaft as it slid back and forth across her face each time in plunged into and out of her pussy. Finally after almost 15 minutes, Henry announced that he was ready to cum. Kelly felt his cock swell up even bigger inside of her and begin to shoot its hot load deep into her pussy. Pulling forward off of his cock, she turned to see Susie grab it and suck it into her mouth, sucking and swallowing all of the cum that was streaming from Henry's cock.

When Henry had finished cumming, yet while his cock was still hard, he reached down and grabbed Susie's legs and threw them over his shoulders, sliding his cock once again into her hot receptive pussy. Susie groaned and moaned as Henry fucked her for a minute or so, then he withdrew his cock from her pussy and dropped it down a notch, pressing it against her asshole.

"Oh, god, not there," Susie begged, fearful that he would tear her in two.

"Oh, yes, I've got to fuck this ass," Henry said, pressing against her rosebud.

Susie would have screamed had Kelly not plastered her pussy over her mouth when Henry's huge cock pressed past her ass sphincter and began its trip into her bowels. She had been fucked in the ass before, but never by anything near as large as Henry's cock. She whimpered into Kelly's pussy for a minute or so until her ass adjusted to the size of its assault, then her body betrayed her and she began to enjoy it, to get off on the fact that a big black cock was ravaging her ass, that she didn't even know the man fucking her and that her husband was obviously in another room with other women experiencing the same thing.

"Oh, yeah," Henry gasped as he began to cum deep inside of Susie's ass. He could feel her clenching her sphincter against the shaft of his cock as she attempted to milk him. He thrust and thrust, filling her ass with his cum, not removing his cock from her ass until it had shrunk enough to fall out on its own, leaving Susie's asshole gaping open, dribbling cum down her ass and legs.

"Oh, my god," Susie gasped as Henry let her fall to the bed, completely spent. "I never imagined anything could be like that. My body feels like it's been destroyed."

"You're just getting warmed up," Kelly assured her with a kiss. "Now you need to go explore the other rooms. You can do it together or you can go on your own, or you can find someone else to go with. But you don't want to miss a room, believe me."

"Now, what's your pleasure?" Henry asked Susie with a smile.

"I'm going wherever that cock of yours is going," Susie said, pushing herself to her feet.

"Have fun," Kelly said, helping her on with her robe.

"Thank you so much," Susie said, kissing Kelly.

Karin stood in the room she had chosen, wondering whether she was doing the right thing in participating in Kelly and John's idea when the door opened and Jim Stork and Joan came in and shut the door behind them.

"Oh, my, this is going to be fun," Joan said letting robe fall to the floor as she approached Karin and softly slid into her arms.

"Ahh, aren't we lucky," Tom Henderson said to Sade when they closed the door behind them and saw John laying back on the bed, his cock standing straight up in the air.

"Am I supposed to do something with him, or you?" Sade asked him, looking him innocently in the eyes.

"Absolutely," Tom agreed, nodding his head. "Everything, as a matter of fact."

"Well, let's get to it then," she said, slipping her robe off her shoulders and moving to the bed, crawling up on it and capturing John's cock in her chocolate mouth as Tom moved in behind her.

It was hours later when everyone staggered worn out into the living room, robes forgotten, cum smeared all over everyone and the smell and reek of sex in the air.

"We want to thank you for coming, and cumming," John said with a laugh, standing in a line with Kelly, Becky, Sara, and Karin, everyone still wearing their masks. "This succeeded beyond our dreams and we're so happy with it that we've decided to do it once a month, the first Saturday after Jason's gone to play golf."

There was a lot of laughing when this was said, for there was no love lost for Jason in this crowd, and everyone had had such a wonderful time.

I wonder who I can get to join us next month, Kelly mused as she watched everyone leave.

THE END

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers