Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, dad," she said, bending over and giving him a hug and a kiss, making sure to rub her breasts on him.

Jason squirmed a bit uncomfortably as his nearly naked daughter hugged him. He was acutely aware of her beautiful breasts pressing into his arm as she kissed him on the cheek. She had certainly grown into a beautiful young woman, he thought, realizing in dismay that his cock was responding. Throughout the meal he tried to avoid staring at her, but he wasn't always successful. A couple of times when Kelly had reached across the table for something her t-shirt had pulled up on her body and Jason hadn't seen any sign of any other clothes under it. He caught his breath when he realized that Kelly might not be wearing any panties.

Dinner finished and Kelly and John both helped their mother clean up. Jason noted with satisfaction that whatever had been causing tension between Karin and the twins had disappeared and that they seemed like the happy, close family he had always known. He was watching TV when they finished cleaning up and came into the room. Karin sat next to him on the sofa, snuggling close, while John took one of the big chairs while Kelly flopped down on her stomach in front of the sofa directly in front of the TV. Jason tried not to stare at the backs of her legs as they disappeared under her t-shirt, wondering if she were wearing panties.

As they watched the television, Karin snuggled close, something she hadn't done in a while. They found a movie and were soon engrossed in it. Then Jason noticed that Kelly squirmed every once in a while at a particularly tense moment in the movie and that her movements were having the effect of hiking her t-shirt up on her body. He wasn't sure, but he thought that he had seen some tendrils of hair underneath the t-shirt. Then at a particularly frightening scene Kelly screamed, jumping a bit before flopping back down, but this time her t-shirt had hiked up over her ass to her waist, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Jason didn't say anything, he just stared at his daughter's pussy spread open in front of him on the floor with Karin snuggled up against him, apparently not noticing. Jason could see beads of pussy juice glinting between Kelly's spread pussy lips. His cock was rock hard as he stared at his daughter in front of him on the floor. Finally the movie ended and Kelly slowly pushed herself to her feet, not before being in a hands and knees position in front of him, her juicy pussy wriggling in his face. She came over and hugged and kissed him good-night, again pressing her breasts against him as she hugged him. John kissed his mother good-night and left them on the sofa.

"What's this, Jason?" Karin asked, cupping his rock-hard cock. "Is this for me?"

"And why not," he bluffed.

"Take me right here, Jason," Karin said, sliding off the sofa to kneel between his legs on the floor. "Fuck me right here," she said, pulling her clothes off and laying back, her knees up and wide apart as Jason stared at her.

Then he was pulling at his clothes, trying to get undressed as fast as he could, then diving on top of his wife and slamming his cock into her without any preliminaries, fucking her like a madman, only picturing his daughter underneath him the whole time. John and Kelly watched from the hallway, smiling in satisfaction when they heard him cum, then sneaking back down the hall to spend the night together in John's room.

The next morning Kelly came to breakfast wrapped in a small towel. Since Karin said nothing about it, Jason kept his mouth shut and enjoyed the sight of his daughter's breasts when they'd accidentally spill from the towel. Or when Kelly half stood to lean across the table to get something, he could see the smooth expanse of her ass cheek. His cock was hard as a rock when he finally had to get up and go to work. He couldn't see the smiles on his family's faces, nor could he hear them erupt in laughter as his car drove away

"Oh, that was great, mom," Kelly said, still laughing, having given up on holding the towel up. "I thought he might cum in his pants right here at the table."

"And who's to blame him?" Karin said with a smile.

"Guess what?" Kelly suddenly said, sitting up straight, her breasts sticking straight out at them.

"What?" Karin asked, playing along.

"I shaved myself this morning."

"Where?" John asked, leaning forward, his interest piqued.

"My pussy," Kelly replied, smiling at him.

"Let's see it," John insisted.

"Mom?"

"Sure, Kelly, let's see your shaved pussy," Karin agreed with a laugh.

"Well, here we go," Kelly said, getting up and standing on her chair with her hands on her hips, her feet as far apart as the chair would allow.

They could both see her pussy clearly now with all of the hair removed. She had left just a small brush above her pussy of flaming red hair which accentuated her full, puffy pussy lips, through which protruded her clit almost an inch. It was as thick as a pencil and bright red.

"Man, Kelly, that's one sexy looking pussy," John said, licking his lips and shaking his head.

"What do you think, mom?"

"You look remarkably familiar," Karin said, standing up and loosening the cinch on her robe and pulling it back out of the way, assuming the same stance as Kelly. Her pussy looked almost exactly like Kelly's, or vice versa, with a thick red clit sticking out from between her plump pussy lips.

"How about a taste, Kelly?" John asked, getting up from his seat and approaching her.

"Go for it," Kelly laughed, running her fingers through his hair as he glued his mouth to her bald pussy.

"You two better get dressed and get to school," Karin reminded them, smiling as she watched her son suck her daughter's pussy. "Besides, Tom's going to be here soon."

"Oh, mom, when are you going to let me fuck him?" Kelly implored as John continued to suck on her pussy.

"Now, both of you get moving," Karin said, getting to her feet and literally pulling John to his feet. "Later, save it for later."

"Sure, mom, as long as you join in, too," John replied, smiling down at his mother.

"Of course I will," Karin told him, stroking his cheek. "How could I resist?"

And so the week went with Kelly and John having sex with their mother almost daily. And Kelly continued to tease her father, making sure that he saw as much of her naked as possible. On Saturday John played golf with his father and Tom Henderson and came within three strokes of his father's score.

"I'll get you one of these days, you'll see," John told his father as they drove home.

"Maybe, maybe," Jason laughed. "But no time soon."

"You wait," John replied as they pulled into the drive.

They were unable to pull into the garage because Kelly was trying to do something with the ladder and was blocking the way. When they got out of the car, John went right by Kelly into the house while Jason inquired what she was doing.

"Well, I'm trying to find this paper I wrote last year and I'm not real comfortable with the ladder. I need someone to hold it, I think."

"Well, I'll hold it," Jason said. "Where do you want it?"

"I think over here in the corner" Kelly replied, directing him to a corner near a window where there was some light.

"All right, go ahead," Jason said, bracing the ladder.

Kelly slowly climbed up the ladder in front of her father. She was wearing a mid-thigh t-shirt and nothing else. As she climbed up the ladder, Jason became very aware of his daughter's naked legs as they went by. He looked up and almost fell to the ground when he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties and that her pussy was shaved as bare as the day she was born. She looks just like her mother, Jason thought as he stared at his daughter's pussy not 12 inches in front of him. Kelly was pushing at boxes, looking in some, moving others.

"I think it's this box over here," Kelly said. "I'll put a foot on the shelf and I can reach it, but you have to hold the ladder tight," she said, looking down at her father and seeing the obvious reaction in his face. "Okay?"

"Okay," Jason agreed, nodding.

With a smile Kelly stretched one leg across to the shelf and rested her foot there, leaving the other foot on the ladder. This straddling caused her pussy lips to spread wide apart, showing the pink, moist interior of her pussy. Her t-shirt had hiked up over her ass and Jason was getting an unobstructed view of her pussy and asshole.

"I got it," Kelly announced triumphantly.

Jason just stood there holding the ladder as Kelly started down, not moving as her pussy lowered right onto his mouth, his tongue sliding up between her pussy lips.

"Oh, daddy," Kelly mewed. "That's so nice. Your tongue feels good in my pussy."

"What am I doing?" Jason Redson said, backing up from the ladder and staring at his daughter's pussy that he had just been sucking.

"Oh, daddy, that was so nice," Kelly said, making no attempt to cover herself. "Will you do it some more?"

"We should get in the house," Jason said, trying to ignore her. What if Karin saw?

"Oh, daddy, and just when you're finally being some fun for a change," Kelly said, climbing down the ladder. "But I bet it got you horny, didn't it?" she asked, reaching out and pressing her hand against his crotch and feeling the hardness of his cock in his pants. "Oh, yeah, daddy's got a hardon," she said, smiling at him and turning to saunter into the house.

Jason took a couple of minutes to gather himself while he was pulling the car into the garage before going into the house and confronting his family. But nobody said anything or looked at him funny or anything. Karin turned and smiled at him, putting down the pot she had in her hand and came over and kissed him, hugging her body tightly against his.

"Hi, there," she said, wriggling her crotch against his and feeling his hardness. "Did you have a nice game?"

"Uh, yeah, great game," Jason agreed, noticing that Karin was in her dressing robe.

"Why don't you go watch TV until I have dinner ready," Karin suggested, turning out of his arms and moving back to what she had been doing. "I'll call you."

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea," Jason agreed, moving into the family room where the TV was on and Kelly was sitting on a chair watching.

Dropping onto a sofa, Jason tried to watch the TV but was distracted by Kelly sitting in her chair, her feet up on the edge and as far apart as the chair would allow. Her bald pussy was clearly visible to him from where he sat. Jason didn't know what to do. His daughter was obviously trying to tease and/or seduce him and he didn't know what to do. He fucked more women each week than anyone had any idea, and he wasn't adverse to the idea of fucking his beautiful 18-year-old daughter if that's what she wanted, but Karin, Karin wouldn't be so happy. As it was, she was very suspicious and probably knew about what he was like, but their own daughter right in their own house, that might be too much, even for Jason Redman.

"Jason, I'm going to help John with some of his homework for a few minutes," Karin said, sticking her face into the room. "I'll let you know when we're done. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes or so. Do you mind waiting for dinner until then?"

"No, that's fine," he stammered, worried that Karin would notice how Kelly was sitting since she had made no effort to cover herself. "Just let me know."

Karin went down the hall to John's room, closing the door behind herself as she let herself in.

"Well, Kelly's got 20 minutes to see what she can do," Karin said to John who lay on his bed with a smile on his face. "So let's see what you can do in that same 20 minutes," she said, letting her robe slide from her body to leave her standing naked in front of her son.

She walked to the bed and climbed up onto it, climbing over John's body until she was able to squat with her pussy right in his face. She sighed with pleasure as she felt her son's tongue begin to slither around in her pussy as she rode his face.

Meanwhile, as soon as Kelly heard the door to her brother's room close, she got to her feet and walked over to stand in front of her father.

"Dad, I just loved it when you licked my pussy earlier," she said, staring at him unabashedly. "I want you to do it again," she said, climbing onto his lap and standing on the sofa until she could press her pussy into her father's face. "And don't worry about mom," Kelly assured him, "she's helping John with his homework," as Jason began to eagerly suck his daughter's shaved snatch.

"Oh, yes, that's it, that's it," Kelly moaned as her father's expert tongue aroused her. "Suck my clit, suck my clit," she cried as Jason fastened his lips around her huge distended clit and softly nibbled on it like he did with Karin, knowing that it always made her cum like crazy.

And Kelly was no different. Her body spasmed as her orgasm ripped through her body. She felt her pussy juices run into her father's mouth as his tongue never stopped slurping and slithering all over her pussy. Finally Kelly stopped cumming and the attention of her father on her clit was becoming too much to take, so she pulled away from his insistent tongue, smiling down at his juice-smeared face.

"Oh, dad, you really know how to eat pussy, don't you?" Kelly panted, pleased with herself.

"You've got the tastiest pussy I've ever tasted besides your mom," Jason told her. "But why are you doing this, Kelly?"

"Mmm, I think I want to taste your cum, too," she said, slithering down her father's body and opening his pants, reaching in to extricate his all-too-hard cock which she squeezed in her hands. "Nice and big, too," she observed, thinking that John was giving Karin more than this at the moment.

Jason stared in amazement as Kelly went down on him, swallowing his cock the very first time and then sucking him like he had never been sucked before. She sucked with her whole mouth, her lips, her tongue, her cheeks, and her throat, like she was trying to suck the life out of him, which she was. Kelly sucked her father's cock, playing with his balls at the same time. She knew he was going to blow his load quickly and she did everything to make sure of just that. Finally he started to groan and Kelly was rewarded by the gush of his huge load into her mouth. She sucked and sucked, swallowing every drop as Jason filled his daughter's mouth with cum.

"I want you to come to my room tonight and fuck me," Kelly said, sitting back on her heels, cum dribbling down her chin which she wiped with the back of her hand and then licked off. "I want to feel your cock in my pussy," she said, getting to her feet, her hands pulling up her t-shirt and rubbing her pussy. "Promise me," she insisted, sliding a finger into herself. "Promise me you'll come and fuck me tonight."

"I promise," Jason groaned, unable to resist.

"Good," Kelly said, smiling at him. "I'll go see if mom's done helping John yet," she said, sauntering down the hall with a smile on her face.

Opening the door to her brother's room, Kelly was treated to the sight of her mother astride John's cock, riding him like crazy.

"You better hurry and finish," Kelly said, closing the door behind her. "We're finished and dad wants to eat, food that is," she added with a laugh.

Reaching between her mother's legs from behind, Kelly grasped her brother's slippery cock in her hand and rubbed it and also her mother's pussy as she rode him. She felt them both stiffen and then begin to cum, Karin grinding her pussy down onto her son's cock, milking his cum as she herself came. When they finished cumming, Karin slid off of John, sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide, cum dribbling from her pussy. Kelly immediately dove in, slurping and licking at the cum cocktail that was her mother's pussy, not stopping until she was clean. Then she turned to John and sucked on his cock until it, too, was nice and shiny clean.

"Did your father suck your pussy?" Karin asked as she pulled on her robe.

"Yeah, and he sucks pussy real nice, too," Kelly said, a smile on her face. "And then I sucked his cock."

"He let you?" Karin asked, a bit surprised.

"He didn't get a choice," Kelly said. "By the time he could do anything about it, it was down my throat. Nobody's going to say no then. And he promised to come to my room tonight and fuck me."

"So, are we going to do like we planned?" Karin asked, going to the door.

"Yes," Kelly said. "When he leaves to come to my room, you go to John's room. When he's ready to leave here, I'll let you know and you can run into him as you come out of John's room naked while he's leaving my room. And I'll hide his clothes so that he's naked too. That should really get things going."

"You are something else, Kelly," Karin laughed as she left John's room to go put dinner on the table.

Kelly wore an even shorter than usual t-shirt for dinner that evening and her hard nipples were very prominent sticking out the front. Jason tried not to look or stare at her, not wanting Karin to have any idea, but nobody seemed to say anything and remarkably Karin said nothing to Kelly about her skimpy dress. After dinner John offered to help his mother clean up and Kelly and Jason went into the living room to watch TV. As Jason sat on the sofa, Kelly plopped down on her stomach in front of the TV directly in front of him. Because her t-shirt was so short, it pulled up over her ass, and since Kelly lay with her legs spread apart, Jason could look right into her wet, pink pussy.

"Thanks for the help, John," Karin said as they came into the living room.

"No sweat, mom," John said, flopping down into a chair.

"Kelly, that certainly is a short t-shirt," Karin observed as she sat down next to Jason.

"I know, mom, but the others were in the laundry."

"Well, the least you could do is to keep your legs together so we don't have to see your tonsils," Karin said with a laugh.

"Oh, sorry, mom," Kelly said with a laugh, bringing her legs together.

"She sure is growing up, isn't she?" Karin asked Jason, letting her hand slide into his lap to massage the erection that she knew she would find there. "I see you agree."

"Jesus, Karin," Jason hissed. "Not in front of the kids."

"Oh, Jason, sometimes you're so square," Karin said, turning to wrap her arms around him, her robe opening from the waist down as she hooked a leg over his.

"Let's watch a video tonight," Kelly suggested, turning to look at her parents.

"You pick it out, Kelly," Karin said.

"Okay," Kelly agreed, jumping to her feet.

She rummaged through the video collection checking to see which one she wanted to watch. Finally she held one up in her hand.

"I wonder what this one is," she mused. "It doesn't have a label. It must have gotten torn off," she said as she fed it into the machine, plopping back down on the ground in front of the TV, kicking her heels up until they touched her butt, then back down again. Her knees spread when she did this, affording Jason and Karin a perfect view of her pussy again.

The video started choppily, then suddenly the scene was a group of people at a party. Karin was distracting Jason with her kisses and her hands and he wasn't fully concentrating on the video as it progressed.

"Oh, wow, mom, that's you," John said suddenly.

Karin and Jason looked up at the screen to see Karin naked coming out of a big cake.

"Where did you get that?" Jason demanded, trying to sit up but hampered by Karin being wrapped around him.

"It was on the shelf with all the others," Kelly replied, "only it didn't have a label on it."

"Man, mom, you sure were cool," John observed as Karin climbed out of the cake and moved around the room where all of the men, and there were only men, licked the cake from her body.

"Oh, dad, that's you!" Kelly exclaimed as Karin pressed her cake filled pussy into his face. "Gosh, dad, you're really eating her pussy in front of all these other people," Kelly observed. "What was the occasion?"

1...1314151617...19