All Comments on 'Service'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 290 Comments (Page 2)
doggrbeatsdoggrbeatsalmost 17 years ago
great story

Great stroy, great progression of mild to wild. Keep on going with it.

KaliGrrlKaliGrrlalmost 17 years ago
Abso-Fabulous

This was a great story! Something out of my wettest fantasies. I could barely make it through Chapter 1 with out cumming. (managed to control myself, since I WAS at work) but I read together with my boyfriend as soon as I got home......awesome sex that night and the next. Thanks alot! This story might just be what convinces him to let me watch as he does another girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

Very long but very good but i want to know what happen next. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

Awesome story.And also, whoever that 15 year old is, could i get your number.I too am 15 and live in Boston.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MOST WONDERFUL STORY EVER

THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY IT ENDED JUST THE WAY I WOULD HAVE LIKED IT TO, NOT TO SOON NOT TO LATE, AND THE BODY WAS SO GREAT MAKES ME WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE ADVENTURE LIKE THIS OF MY OWN....HOPE TO READ MANY MORE LIKE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MInd blowing

Man amazing story .This is the best story i have read.Hat's off to the writer.You got a gift for writing a story.Just beautiful.this is a msaterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pure genius

pure genius you should write a book

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Oh my goodness, that story was super hot. I came 3 times while reading it, thanks to the help of your story and my little red rabbit. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMFG!

That was incredibly hot! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Story

Very delightful & erotic, words can`t describe how amazing it was wish i would be part of it.keep up the good work & keep posting,Thanx dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Zing +1

There is an innumerable amount of times this story has made me hard, made me want this to happen, and made me cum. Beautifully written, great pose. You have a talent that most "great writers" can only wish to attain.

Remember, with great writing, cums great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
3 days!

this gave me 3 days of hard cumming! i could only do it in the mornin tho cos my mum gets bak frm wrk at 2... and no i am not a sad 30 year old hu still lives at home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
virgin

this story made me want to stop being > virgin and try all this new crazy ideas with lots of people-it took me three nights going to sleep at 3 A.M just to read it

FeistyScorpioFeistyScorpioover 16 years ago

Great story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh God

Oh God, I want to be fucked so hard right now. I've been reading this story on and off for a while now, and it makes me hotter than any other story I've read. I wish I could have as much sex as Kelly does. And damn, that sex party sounds amazing.

blahblahblahblahover 16 years ago
What the fuck?

I'm sorry but this was just poor. Bad characters, bad story bad sex. Yeah it got me off, but that's because I was already horny - it didn't MAKE me horny. The sex scenes were repetitive and it sounded like you were getting bored with writing it yourself; you skipped the details (the bits that make it good) and just went for the climax (coming). You forget that it's always the bits in between that make sex worthwhile. I read "Cheerleader" too and it's just the same. They both statrt of brother and sister then move to parents and partents friends and to kids' friends and to finnish off its a giant orgy. Get a new formula. You need more character development and less characters, not only can I not remember the names of any of them but it just became ridiculous and the logical part of my brain pointed out that no one actually lives like this and the whole thing died. As for anyone who claims that they actually live like this, well they're just lying.

P.S. make sure you actually re-read the story yourself - there were too many typos and if you find yourself skipping bits then there's something wrong.

P.P.S. furrows and trowels? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
blahblah is full of shit...

'Blahblah' needs to get a new set of eyes and a brain to boot. It's FICTION! Why would anyone expect you to believe it? True, the writer's stories have too many characters, but the stories are HOT! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
blahblah is right!

I agree with blahblah's comments. Repetition and total loss of realism is fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Several days..

of coming several times in succesion every several minutes. Sure, some of it was a bit repetitive and unrealistic, but honestly, if you get on the internet everyday to masturbate to a 19 page sex story with perfect grammar/spelling, a perfect ammount of characters, thrilling character developments, and realism; You, are a fucking loser.

P.S. What could have possible made you 'already' horny when you read this? If you really DID have something (or someone) that made you horny, and you still decided to masturbate to an aparently 'mediocre' sex story, you fail at even being a loser, and should go get high and visected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

At first I was disturbed by everything going on but I don't think that I’ve ever had an orgasm like the orgasm's I get while reading this story my favorite chapter had to be 19 I read it every time I want to get horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A-MAZ-ING

fantastic. I completely disagree with the person who said: "bad characters, bad plot, bad sex'. This should be no.1

smeeiskatsmeeiskatover 16 years ago
mmmmm

At first i couldn't help thinking about the story being all about incest. And sure the sex scenes may have all started to read the same after a while, but sex is sex, not many ways u can write it. i loved this story, not that i would ever do it with my family, but it still got me hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Its VERY good!!

I came so many times while reading this story. This story is the best that I've read before. Proper spelling and punctuation. VERY WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

awwwsum cumming

MistressIvyMistressIvyabout 16 years ago
OUCH

I have to admit I am uncomfortable with the whole incest family thing but 4 hours later I find myself still in the chair, a puddle ruining the fabric, my poor pussy abused. I sat here, page after page, reading and playing and cumming. I totally understand what they mean now when they say 'A REAL PAGE TURNER'.....I so hope you have other stuff on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fan-FUCKING-Tastic

I loved it, over and over again, such a sexual read, it made me so so wet, that I had to finger myself throughout it :):)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ooohhh

this story made me so fucking horny god I wish I was Kelly I'm a virgin but I can't wait til I start sucking and fucking just like her

darkdavedarkdaveabout 16 years ago
Hot stuff

You are a fantastic writer red hot. Great stuff keep writing. Regards Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pretty good

this story was pretty good, however I noticed you would use Becky's name instead of Kelly's in some scenes where becky was not presnt, also the cry end was not concluded very well, it left a bunch of questions hanging around. One last thought: what were the going to spend the money on?

yellowshirtccyellowshirtccalmost 16 years ago
In-fucking-credible

This story has no equal. It was incredible in every aspect.

Absolutely genius.

nakedBBWnakedBBWalmost 16 years ago
WHEW!

What a crazy family! lol... I couldn't read all of it--- kinda repetitive, but the first few pages then the last few sandwiched together made a nice read :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
kinky

this thing is great to bad you cant really publish something like that by the way amamzing grammer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holy Shit

oh my god. that made me SO fucking horny. i had to finger myself through the whole thing, and im still wet. that was amazing. my pussy actually hurts from being fingered so hard. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
damn nice.

took me like 6 hours and i orgasmed like 10 times @.@ felt like am on viagra , couldnt stop , my dick hurts now , tho i want to fuck becky xD was rly nice .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
whoa

dat story made me cum about 50 times it was amazing WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
no.1

fucking loved it couldnt keep my hand off my dick through it loving the stuff you write this should be no.1 definately!

rockyroad8081rockyroad8081almost 16 years ago
WOW!

That was the best I have ever read. I had to spread it out over a couple of days but could not wait to get back to it. What a talent!!

bigjohnthe4thbigjohnthe4thalmost 16 years ago
a fantastic read!!

Really a great story and a great premis. I would love to see a follow-up story with them spreading the love even further through their senior class girls... Loved that they were all virgins!! Also would love to see how they spend all those $$$$. (Maybe college where the story might go with them) Absolutely a hard-on makin' story. HOT. Well, I have a mess to clean up; cum, cum, cum!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice!

It was great! Made me orgasm quite a bit (my boyfriend should know).. Though I noticed that some scenes were messed up (mixing up names and so on), but good read. The best I've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

me and my boyfriend read this aloud to eachother and i have to say it was the most amazing this! got us both really hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice, but...

I enjoyed it, most of it. The scene with John sucking Bob's cock, however, kinda soured everything. I stopped reading right there, as I didnt want to be on the lookout for more homosexual scenes. Incest is enough of a taboo; I dont need to see gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
omfg :)

I absofuckinglutely loved this storyy!!!! I want it to continuee!!! I rubbed my pussy so much durin this story, I had countless orgasms. Mmmm you should write a second one;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
w00t

NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE BEST STORY EVA i was kinda sad when i hit page 19 :C but it was worth it WAY 2 GO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAZY FUN. ABSOLUTELY GREAT

Bestest story ever. Did not really like the John on Bob part but the rest was exciting. Raises the pressure. Frankly i was not aware i could have had so many orgasms in such a short time. Be still my heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

Totally not into the whole incest thing, but your sex scenes are fucking hot as so I had to keep reading. I masturbated so much to this story!

There were a few lines repeated/names messed up/some parts didn't really connect though..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Talk About Wired Kinky

Loved the story kept me on the edge and my dick hard.....one thing that was fucked up John sucking Bobs dick whats up with that there wasn't and need for that. But other than that yeah supper hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really Awsome((:

<Small><center>This was a <u>really</u> awsome store that kept me glued.<br>It was totally craxy which is awsome ! <br> Keep it up..think about a service 2.<br>

:)Uknown readerr<br></small></center>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the straight male blow job!

This whole story was HOT HOT HOT! I really got off on John finally going down on a guy! [I'm a bi-woman, and I fantasize about straight guys blowing and fucking each other all the time]. LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

This is by far the best story I've read on Literotica thus far! Though I've only read about 60 or so as of yet, this story puts all of the others to shame. Will definitely be reading the rest of your submissions!

gretawaldinandogretawaldinandoover 15 years ago
Pretty sexy!

This was way better than Cheerleader. This story actually had a plot, lol.

I kinda hated Kelly, she sounded like a dumb slut...well she is, but personally, idiots are a turn-off for me.

It's really unrealistic, and again, too much incest. Could have done without the parents fucking their kids. It's just gross, I'm sorry.

Brother and sister kinda weirds me out, but parents are even worse.

And the end was really gay. "Thank you for coming, and cumming!"

I mean...really? Did he just say that? Horrible and cheesy.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this...the kids sometimes say things that no one in this century would ever say. Like, for instance, "swell" and "you bet!". It's just....dude, no one says that. lol.

Overall, wonderful story. Very long, but unlike Cheerleader, I didn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
long and grreat

This is by fat the longest story I have read on this site. Also by far the best! Incest isn't really my thing, but this was by far the only sroty that I had to keep reading. Sex was great and a great plot. Shows the power of money......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Mmmmm, nice! Not so keen on the parents stuff, but everything else was just incredible. Hey, TryAnything, get going with part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no word to describe it

John on Bob?!? ew...good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing!

i often read off my psp. as i cant get movies on it i find storys are some times better than a movie. leaves it to the imagination. it got me off so many times. the length is awsome and great storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sex(y) service

this was the best thing i read on this site. it was beyond sexy and i loved how wet it got me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing story

I'm glad you finally got to John going down on Bob, after 15 pages of this fantastic work I found myself thinking "why does it always seem natural for the women to fuck each other, but no other young male characters are getting brought in?" Even though I still would have preferred if one of the golf buddies had a son instead of a daughter, your story was great. I came four times over my time reading it. Thanks! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally horny!

This has to be the best erotic story I've ever read in my life! It may be long, but every time I really need to get horny and get off I read it... and it always does the trick! I'm unimaginably wet from reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So horny

This story is incredibly hot it took me about four nights to read it each night reading a few more pages that's all I needed each night to get hot and horny sexiest story ever each page with so much sex and so much to get the blood pumping. Xxx thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOLY CRAP

your story has made me so fucken horny.everytime i feel like cumming i only need to read a chapter!my poor pussy is worn out but i think im going to read some of these chapters again..keep up the great work!!

werdsmithwerdsmithabout 15 years ago
oh wow

wow...great story, took me 4 nights to read, but it was well worth it! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
cool

it took me a week to read it off my psp but it was well worth it. tryanything, you should write this story in a book, youll make millions!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm sooooo wet!!

Oh em Ge!!!! Reading this made me zoo incredebly horny it have me lots of great tips on how to do it with my boi .....it only took me 2days to read and it got me to buy a dildo to fuck myself and I used it while reading this

You should make a movie:D

Make a sequel

I'm zoo horny right now

U rock

Make more like this

But just alittle shorter

pawatz70pawatz70about 15 years ago
unfrucking believabley awsome!!!

I truly hope that it doesn't stop there, I mean hell, John hasn't even won the bet with Jason Yet.......

PinkDevilPinkDevilabout 15 years ago
Holy Geezus Crisps!

My God! That was long, but so worth it! My boyfriend and I were so flippin turned on by your story that we are completely exhausted! ;-) Thank you! Will be definitely looking for more stories by you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
psp reader

a spring break weekend well used on my psp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

this story is amazing . dont stop we Need more

buddy1437buddy1437about 15 years ago
Holy Shit

Coulden,t stop reading wish I was invited to the party sounded like all kinds of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
cristos!

it was good but to be honest, it was a bit dreamy-i mean, people don't go around having sex with their best mates daughters or brothers and mums and dads and daughters all having sex with each other! idk good story int erms of well writen and defently horny, but could never ever be published

emmaleigh7811emmaleigh7811about 15 years ago
wow

I loved this story. I read it all afternoon. I couldn't stop. I finished it this evening.... absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hotttttttt!

oh that was sooo hot! read it all afternoon and im hungry 4 more. lost count of how many times i orgasimed

BomonkerBomonkerabout 15 years ago
More chapters

We need to find out what John's wish will be when he finally beats his dad at golf. John and friends could set up business to help tom with potential clients. this would help against his father. are there nay cousins or aunts in the picture ? the story is well written and I was glued to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
decent but repetitive

It was pretty good and in depth but i couldn't get into every sex scene with it being so repetitive. Almost everytime anyone fucked it would go they sucked the dick to get it hard they fucked then they sucked the dick while they came. Switch it up some! And I think John's gonna go totally gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

that waz freakin amazing.that waz so good u shud make a movie out of it.i loved it.keep up the good work:}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Now, I 'think' I understand....

Everybody is p.o.ed at Jason so from now on, 1ce a month or so, it's FUCK JASON Time & fuck everybody else! Or should I say 'un-fuck' Jason cause he's NOT invited to the orgys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SSSHHHMMMEEEXXXYYYY!!!!!

This story made sex so much better w/ my certain sum1!!!! dis author is phenomenal!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Jizzed in my pants gets a whole new meaning

Repition of the eating her out and sucking of his dick but besides that it was actaully a great read enjoyed it very much waiting and wanting a sequel also orgasmned 5 times in one night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you!

I spread this out over three days - and I'm by no means a slow reader. I just kept comng so much that my poor pussy and ass are both almost worn out! I SO wish I wasn't an only child...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm so horny

after reading that I am now so horny and in fact thats same sex thing is happening in my town

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More!

This story ended way too abruptly. I loved reading it please write a follow on. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super Story!

We need more! It is a great story but ends kind of abruptly. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A-mazing

that was awesome...

made me sooooo wet

add me on Yahoo for roleplay or chat!

little_jamie_sweet@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wet.

The beginning was amazing but it was a little too drawn out as it closed to the end. At first i was really turned on, then i got bored.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
What a cunt.

Just started. John says he wants nto fuck his sister, and when offered a chance to get to see and touch her and proceed further at the swimming hole, he pussies out making him a simpering cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WET & HORNY

I love this story so much...I am typing with one hand because the other is nailed in my pussy that is wet as hell. If any guys want some sexy talk jus comment on this with ur e-mail. I wish I was to that once a month party. Kelly was a trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stimulating!

i read this ever chance i got! i was so turned on my door is open in my house and i just slyly put my hands in my pants so mom and dad couldnt see what i was doing :) it was so amazing i must have come 8 times in the last 15 hours or so 10 of that went to sleeping ^_^ it really knocked me out in more ways than one. give me more pleaseee

HoodmanHoodmanover 14 years ago
In the best of all possible worlds

What a fun escape, a great, sexy, erotic suspension of disbelief. And why not, for in literature you can bend and break the rules, and ignore unpleasant realities. I thoroughly enjoyed this hedonistic romp and the reversal of roles in seducer and seduced, parent and child.

Phoenix69778Phoenix69778over 14 years ago
Sexiest story I ever read!

I have never read something so hot I couldn't stop reading it until I was finished. The thing I love about this site and these stories is you can take something that is considered crude or even disgusting and turn it into an erotic experience. This story showed me that anything can be sexy if written correctly. I would also like to say that I hope the author TryAnything keeps writing more like that.

mackgaragemackgarageover 14 years ago
Bravo

Extremely erotic and such a wild imagination, made me cum several times ...

Thanks a lot :)

deedles38deedles38about 14 years ago
I Read The Whole Thing!

I really enjoyed reading this story. The incest thing bothered me a little bit but, apparently not enough to make me stop reading it. I thought it was excellent! I couldn't put it down. I hope some day I get to attend a party just like that one. Great work and keep writing.

jbtosb04jbtosb04almost 14 years ago
Fantastic !!

Great story, love the sexual imagination. Had me hard for most of the story. Can't wait to read your other stories!

Dethroned_QueenDethroned_Queenalmost 14 years ago

Well thank you for the amazing story....had to take plenty of brakes and play with my dripping wet pussy and hungry ass through out the story...

Renegade18Renegade18over 13 years ago
Most Amazing Story Ever

This story was amazing! I loved the CONSTANT sex and vivid scenes and how bizarre the lot of it was. Great read, definetly. I would recommends this story to ANYONE! It had me wishing I had a sexy sibling (I am an only child) (:

pochogzo0727pochogzo0727over 13 years ago
first story

Wow this is the first story I read on this site, I have never read a literotica story, was mostly into the video style, before and this was an amazing start. I was told about this story by a friend and she said I quote "HAVE TO READ THIS" and she was right. I am an only child but would love to have a sister if things could be like this. Great story and I am looking forward to reading more of your work. Keep um cuming ha

cmaxxxcmaxxxover 13 years ago
Wow UH WOW

What a great story, had me hard all the way through.

Keep writing you have talent and your perversion is very interesting.

babe19461946babe19461946over 13 years ago
Horny is my name right now!!!

I have never been so intrigued, and so surprised with all the twists

that this wonderful story took..My pussy stayed drenched throught out!!

Would love to try all this myself!! and I have the nerve just not the

people to make it happen..gonna get a good fucking now!!!!

lucybaby91lucybaby91over 13 years ago
WOW

One of the best stories I've ever read.. I was horny the whole time.. You granted me some orgasms.. Thanks(:

VIXXXEN69VIXXXEN69over 13 years ago
Thank you!!

This was such an intruging story I couldn't stop reading it I loved every word!! It was intresting. Thank you so much for posting.

XOXO VIXXXEN

mmmCockmmmCockover 13 years ago
^_^

I have read and re-read this so many times!

You're wonderful!

Thank you soooo much for helping me cum

SpRiTzSpLaShSpRiTzSpLaShover 13 years ago
Wow.

Every single sex scene was the same fucking thing over and over. Bored me half to death. Whoever really liked this story is a sick bastard and needs to get checked out at the doctors. Trust me people, there are far better stories then this crap. Better storyline, etc. Try finding 'Darkness Falling ch.1 ' it will move you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

I've been reading quite on literotica but this one made me hard on the hole time... I had 2 masturbate lyk 4ever......keep it up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...