Second First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No love, I couldn't love you more than I do right now. I took so long because I had go wake the banker and get access to my box so I could get this." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring box. He opened it and removed the diamond ring with four intertwining bands of gold.

Brenna gasped, her hand reaching out to touch the ring so like the metal one now cradled on her left ring finger. It was exactly the same only a diamond had been added to the middle of the entwined bands. "It's so beautiful Aidan." She looked into his eyes and held up her left hand, showing him the old metal band he'd made so long ago. "I kept this because some part of me knew that I belonged with you. I broke the spell I cast on myself, hoping you would still feel the same as I did."

Aidan felt his eyes filling with tears as he looked at her lovely slim hand wearing his first ring. She hadn't forgotten, just like him. "Say you'll marry me Brenna Katherine O'Shea. I can't wait another second to know if you'll finally be mine."

"Aye, I'll marry you Aidan Daniel Killian." She threw herself into his arms and pressed her lips to his, holding him tightly in her loving arms. Their second first kiss was even more special and beautiful, filling the air around them with love strong and true.

They married a year later, on Valentines' Day in a clearing in the woods behind Brenna's childhood home, now their home. The sun was shining down on them as the priest made them man and wife and magic filled the air. Red paper hearts rained down from the trees as they kissed, making their families and friends gasp with joyful surprise.

They had two beautiful children, a boy and a girl, and every night Brenna would read them the story of the maid and her handsome man. At the end, she would kiss each beautiful child on the head and remind them that sometimes, faerie tales do come true.