All Comments on 'Second First Kiss'

by Declan Cravens

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely done!

The scattering of Gaelic was no problem... mere seconds with Google.

I particularly liked the sense of place in the return to Ireland! It was well done with a lot of emotion. Some of the sadness you might find echoed in my next story.

I like this by far more than any of your other stories.

Thanks for sharing with us!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful story with a sense of

timeliness, and sadness that seeped into your words. I love stories about Ireland and the magic of that land so far from where I am. I quite enjoyed this. Good luck with the contest.

sacksackabout 18 years ago
very different...

you get an "a" for originality! Good luck!

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 18 years ago
great job

nice job of writing.... good luck with the contest.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
A story filled with love and tenderness !!

I have only come across your stories the last couple of days and I must say that you are a writer of quality. I find your style to have the right degree of sensuality to keep the reader interested without degenerating into smut (not that I don’t love a bit of smut from time to time - LOL). I must say that as good as they were, I liked this tale far more than any of your other stories. Declan, you had this ‘decrepit old man’ crying shamelessly! Thanks for such a heart warming tale.

hanibtorrhanibtorralmost 11 years ago
Feelings

Your Story Has Gone To The Very Place In My Mind Where All Things Are Possible. You Have Stirred Up Some Very Strong Feelings In This Old Man. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

A truly magic story, ...

I enjoyed it and would like to thank you for this beautiful piece of love you shared with us!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a wonderful and magical tale. Well done 5-stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeclan Cravens@Declan Cravens
17 Followers
Full time writer, hot mom with an empty nest and too much imagination. Ghostwriter extraordinaire. Feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions. I love hearing from readers!