Saving the Company Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers

Judy reached down with one hand and took hold of the back of his head. She pulled his face against her hard. Bradley made his tongue rigid and Judy started moving her pussy back and forth over it.

"I'm going to cum!" she cried, reaching down with both hands this time and pulled his head as hard against her pussy as she could. Bradley thrust his tongue deep for a minute before pulling it back and gently nibbling on Judy clit. That sent her over the edge.

"Oh yes!" she cried as she released his head and grabbed hold of the headboard once more. Her thighs started shaking uncontrollable and Bradley's face was awash in her fluids. He loved every moment of it!

"That was amazing," he said once Judy moved off of him. She flopped down on the bed next to him.

"You're telling me?" she asked in disbelief. "I haven't cum that hard...well, ever!"

"The night is young," Bradley grinned. "Let's see if we can top it!"

"Are you crazy?" Judy asked with a laugh.

"About you, most definitely!" he replied. Judy leaned over and kissed him. Her hair fell around both of their faces, separating them from the rest of the world for a time.

"Bradley, I want to feel you inside of me," Judy eventually said.

"I thought you'd never ask!" he smiled. She shook her head, but smiled as well. Bradley rolled on top of her and kissed her once again. Judy could feel his hard cock pressing against her.

"Do it! I can't wait any longer!" she cried. Bradley smiled and entered her. He wasn't particularly thick so he slipped in easily, but he still had another inch or so when he bumped into her cervix causing her to gasp, "Oh yes!"

Bradley started pumping in and out of her always stopping just before hitting her cervix again. This went on for a long time until they were both gasping.

"I'm going to cum again!" Bradley gasped as he obviously neared his second orgasm. Judy wrapped her legs around him and squeezed, causing Bradley to groan.

"Do it!" she cried, using both hands to grab his ass and pull him deep. Bradley tried not to push all the way in and hurt her, but Judy would have none of it! She cried, "I want it all!" and then lifted her hips off the bed and met his thrust. She came hard!

"Holy shit!" Bradley cried. "I think I've pushed past the entrance to your cervix!" Judy was too busy thrashing under him to answer. Bradley wouldn't have heard if she had anyway. His blood was pounding in his ears as he thrust one last time and came as deep in her as he had ever cum in a woman! This sent Judy over the edge again. They ground their hips together until neither one of them had anything left.

"Bradley, you need to get off of me," Judy gasped once they were both done. "I can't breath!"

"Sorry!" Bradley replied, rolling off of her. "I've never felt so totally drained in my entire life!"

"Too drained for another go?" Judy asked as she rested her head on his arm. The two cuddled.

"Give me a few minutes and we'll see," Bradley smiled. The two fell silent as they recouped.

"Judy?" Bradley asked hesitantly after a while.

"Yes?" she asked in reply. Her voice sounded somewhat dreamy as if she was half asleep.

"Is it too early to ask you to marry me?" he inquired. This woke Judy fully. She leaned off of Bradley's shoulder and looked into his eyes. It only took a single look to see that he was serious.

"A little," she finally replied. "Wait until this thing with Joe and Bethany works itself out one way or the other and then ask me again."

"Okay," Bradley said, not sounding all that happy. "It would probably be smarter anyway. My father and mother have had enough excitement for now."

"I agree," Judy said, snuggling into his shoulder once again. "Bradley?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want you to worry too much," she said, squeezing him with the arm she had draped over his chest. "I do plan on saying yes the next time you ask."

"That's nice to know," Bradley grinned widely. "Now you asked me if I'd be ready for another go before?"

"Are you?" Judy smiled warmly.

"Let's find out," Bradley laughed gently as he moved Judy onto his chest. She rested her thighs on either side of his hips and used her hands to prop herself up. Bradley reached down and slipped the head of his hardening cock back into Judy. She groaned.

"We do have to remember to thank Joe and Bethany after this is all over, no matter what happens!" she said between gritted teeth.

"Agreed," Bradley said and then took hold of her hips and thrust up into her. They both instantly forgot about Joe and Bethany.

They were too tired in the morning to actually go out for breakfast, but they enjoyed a nice quite lunch together just before Bradley left for his parents.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours," Bradley said, half laughing at himself. He was acting like a teenager. He guessed that love did that to a person.

"I'll be waiting," Judy smiled.

"And what will you do while I'm gone?" he asked, unwilling to leave. Maybe he could call his parents and cancel.

"Well, I'm planning a surprise for you," she said, being intentionally vague.

"I could cancel?" Bradley offered.

"Don't be silly!" Judy laughed, and then she smiled seductively and added, "Besides, I need to go out and buy a few things for my surprise."

"I'll be back by eight! Nine the latest!" Bradley promised. Judy laughed and chased him out the door, but not without one more kiss. They might never have broken apart if not for the phone ringing. Judy pushed Bradley out the door and ran for the phone.

"Hello," she said as she picked it up.

"Bethany! What are you doing calling me on a Saturday?" She moved around the room and straitened as they talked.

"You and Joe are working on the weekend?" she asked, not really sounding all that surprised. It was like both Joe and Bethany.

"I don't have the foggiest idea where Bradley is," she lied, answering Bethany question. She couldn't very well tell Joe and Bethany that Bradley was eating at his parents. They were supposed to be out of town.

"Yes, I'll let him know Joe is looking for him if I see him," Judy sighed, and listened to Bethany some more. "Yes, I'll let him know that you are both going home for the day and will be back in the office in the morning."

"You know, they have weekends for a reason," Judy said with a shake of her head. "Well, to relax and let the tension of the busy week to flow away, at least for a little while."

"Bethany, what's wrong?" Judy asked, hearing the hesitation in the older woman's voice. "Of course I have time to talk."

"Why don't you meet me at the mall? We'll do some shopping and have dinner. That will help relax you. We can talk then," Judy said, smiling to herself. She was going to the mall to visit a high-end lingerie store she hadn't been to in years. It was part of the surprise for Bradley. Maybe she could convince Bethany to get something to wear for Joe.

Obviously something was happening. Bethany sounded like she desperately needed someone to talk to. That could only be about one thing. If Judy was careful, maybe she could help push this whole thing to its conclusion. After all, she didn't want to wait forever for Bradley to ask her to marry him again. She was sort of regretting she postponed it in the first place!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers