All Comments on 'Saving the Company Ch. 04'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep those chapters coming

I check every day for the next chapter. This is a great story with a little hot sex thrown in. Don't keep us waiting too long. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
writing

this is one of the best stories I have read.keep up the good work.

curley_62

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very good!

Been following this series closely, and I like what you've done with it. Good character development, and very good writing all around.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Just a great story

This has been such a well-written and dialoged story. All the characters are so damn likable. I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Great entertainment.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written and can't wait until next chapter

Lot's of anticipation for appearance of next chapter of this extremely well written story. The characters and plot is outstanding and leaves one in anticpation of the outcome of all the facets of this story.

Publish Chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lifetime, perhaps.

Talk about a changeup pitch! Despite the whole world having read this now (don't we wish) it's time you sold the filmrights. I could see Powers Boothe as Brad Sr.

ParisTexanParisTexanover 15 years ago
Your best story ...

.. at least up to all the stories that begin with "S".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wasn't expecting that.....

I don't know enough about American company politics and office life over there to judge how feasible this scenario is - but I greatly enjoyed reading it all the same because it's so well written. Again, terrific character development and good wholesome sex. Five stars, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

But this chapter was a bridge too far, bethany came across as a complete bitch.

Only a complete pussy would still want her and Joe does not seem to be one.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Great Story, But.....

Five Stars for the writing up to this point, but plot is getting out of hand. Afraid that Bethany is turning out to be such a head case as to be very unrealistic in a person so otherwise competent. Too much angst in facing potential happiness.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Storytelling*****

Thanks for sharing.

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

I look forward to the conclusion then maybe I can get some rest. Last night I stayed up till early in the morning with this story\ because I had such a difficult time putting it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories