All Comments on 'Nobody Rides For Free Ch. 01'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Even though the bikes aren't my thing... to each his own.

Enjoyable read 4/5

TexMan1970TexMan1970about 2 months ago

Love this story! Well written and a great read. Really enjoyed. Would have really liked an ending talking about their pregnancy! Keep up the great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK so the dipsticks below screen CUCK and OZ cannot get it up. Sometimes I think they just fell in love with the word, Also most of them have the word spelled wrong as in COCK envy. Story held interest and was well told...4/5

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 months ago

Sorry, but this sad and sorry, heavily-over-engineered, painfully-constructed, excruciatingly extruded, repetitively regurgitated "tale-of-the-totally-predictable", was so deeply embedded with omission and evasion that the blindingly obvious & blatantly ignored basic step of THERAPY was totally absent right from the very start!

Professionally addressed RAPE cases throughout the Western World have always included at least SOME aspect of counselling for at least the last half century, and certainly in the trauma section of a psyche ward! -Duh!

In just what PRIMITIVE part of the unknown universe was this Dickensian (with a capital Dick) megga melodrama set? Bang Cock, I guess!

What a SILLY sad-and-sorry tale, and soooh "Painfully-Predictable" that it was "off-the-page" in the World's most Sick-Making rankings, a truly exceptional contender for "The Golden Vomit Bowl" award of 2023!

Especially sad as we know this Author to be capable of so much better, when conscious.

Get well soon!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon12 months ago

Now I know what his name means...Curious2CUCK. Makes sense now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the best stories I have read !! It really is… it has it all. True friendship, true love…..

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

another of c2c not having any idea what a man thinks or how he acts. it's the second coming of english bob or mat monroe. HE's a cuckold lover wet dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this won a contest, either it was the only entry or the contest was rigged. The characters were like middle-schoolers in adult bodies. This was inane enough to be a low-budget Indy film.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I bought my first ride, a 1960 cast iron Sporty in 1969. No idea how many miles total on the 7 I've owned. In those 53 years of (and still counting) hearing, reading and living the stories, it has been an amazing pleasure to read yours. Only one thought, can't remember which chapter, but you called the handle bars a steering wheel. 1 or 2, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soap Opera, don't waste your time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dog should've fucked Reilly and cum inside her, then she would feed Oz with her combined juice and dog's cum by sitting her wet and over used pussy on his mouth.

Then they would kiss so she would taste how her pussy smell with the only other man's cum other than her husband, then Oz's cock would be hard as rock and they would fuck Reilly all night long, making her moaning and squirming from one ogasm after another..

Life would have been changed forward from that day. Reilly would take one of the to bed in turn each day and both of them every second day just to add spicy to the things. When one of the men was not taken, he would sleep in the couch in the living room if he could even fall asleep at all and listening the loud sounds of non stopping moans from the bedroom all night long..

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

I lost interest about half way thru, soon as he asked another man to fuck his wife, didn’t it occur to him or the wife that it was more likely to be a mental health issue? ⭐️

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

I love a romantic story - just a tiny little bit sometimes.

I prefere BTB LW stories, but a nice ending sometimes lights up the day!

I agree with miket0422: there are some small omissions/faults, but it was a great lovestory.

I liked it. 5⭐️

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

I know the author was trying to prove what a good friend Dog was but, seriously it took him to suggest going to a shrink for Oz's problem? It's bad enough that the thought never occurred to Oz and Riley but, they went to his doctor about getting Viagra and the doctor never mentioned seeing a shrink?

It was obviously never a physical problem. He could get hard at the drop of a hat and only went soft when he tried to enter her. That's obviously a mental or emotional problem.

Glad they got it figured out but, this story should have been 3-4 pages shorter if any of them had a working brain.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Well having had 3 harleys at different times when I was younger the description of his bike didn't make sense to me. I always ran a 21" Avon up front and a 16" Arco in back. The S&S was a carb on my last bike. I haven't ridden in over 40 years so things may be diff now. Then I always rode hard tails so I can hardly walk now. 5 stars for writer but story was at least twice too long. Wife was raped yet hubby is the one with mental prob. He could of always taken her to an adult porn store Glory Hole for real anonymous sex. This story was all "touchy feely" should be published in a woman's magazine instead of literotica free porn site. Cight scene was good.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Several Issues

Too long! From the start, where Hubby has initiated his hour & half hour ride, into the back story, there is about a LIT page of narration which is repetitive or psychobabble (BullShit) before getting to the crime!

Skipping to the character of Charlie (who was early-on portrayed as a nice guy,) his Hyde switchover was too abrupt. We-The-Readers just get a sudden notice from Dog that Chas is a monster. Previously, WTR ‘saw’ Dog depicted as carrying that potential. Contrary to my ‘too long’ gripe, Chas was under-developed.

Back to the excessive-length-grinch, the ending should have been the successful bonk, or maybe a (short) paragraph after that. The rest is more B.S!

Dog was presented as a serious BadAss, Chas was not, and Chas had already been hurt by Hubby … No way a close-quarters no-holds-barred fight lasts even one minute. This was not an amateur or professional boxing match with big soft gloves, rests with assistance and liquids, under forbidden target-zones and a referee to enforce rules!

Final grinch. For about a LIT page, the fact that the couple was engaging in oral and manual play (masturbation is a solitary act*) was skirted.

* even a couple engaging in self-pleasure in the presence of each other does not meet my understanding of masturbation … including phone sex!)

4*

P.S. Hubby entered his own garage … no obvious weapons within ready reach? wrench, tire iron, hammer, screwdriver (Philips-head or slot), broom

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A s.low burning story that turns out to be very good.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Fairly good story, I kept finding myself skipping thru pages trying to get to the part where she gets together with Dog of course thinking she can't cause she loves her husband, Eventually I was proved right as were. I think the author spent a little to long on the recriminations and problems the husband was going thru to make sure his wife got what she 'needed. It was well written and you could feel the turmoil going on in the husbands head. It was obvious after such on ordeal that both of them would need counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So the only female in this story (Riley) endured a violent and brutal rape that lasted more than half an hour, and nothing more about that? No trauma? No counseling? Just brushed it off? It’s all about the guys. All about the guys.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 3 years ago

Great story very well developed plot line and characters. Thank you.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Five stars an favorited. I ran onto this story as a neophyte here and don't know why I didn't score it at that time. So that's been corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great Story!

It shows how each person had the best interest of their mate at heart! As good of a story as I have ever read!

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

She was raped?

Right.......

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Horrible story, definitely not one of your best

Scores 2/5

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

You lost it with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No

He talks about how they are at the beginning and still has them over.

No sympathy for him.

Quit reading at fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

worst piece of hit EVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way, way , way too long ! I try not to be too critical about someone else's writing so, I'll leave you with a suggestion ; lookup Mark Twain's book about writing stories ; you'll find a treasure in them. Good luck , and keep trying !

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

Lessee, the docs failed to detect the protagonist's clear brain damage, since he was pushing his wife to fuck someone else who stated he would try to steal her away. Yessir, that was one half wit dude, who needed a lesson about obtaining therapy as opposed to insisting he be cuckolded to solve his problem. It was a creative solution though, but he missed the best bet, he should've cut off his dick, that would've been an even better means of making sure things went right with his wife. Good grief, one of my least favorite characters, mired in insipidly stupid martyrdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

A pathetic, insecure wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story.

Misses on the start describing a 'dresser' motorcycle and 'chopper' as one and the same. Typically it's one or the other. A 'Dresser' has a fairing, hard saddlebags and a trunk or 'Tour' pak. A chopper typically does not. A chopper can have leather saddle bags........No One every "Drives" a motorcycle. You ride a motorcycle. A 'Rider' is the operator of the bike. The passenger is always that. They are not the 'Rider'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absurd

Nobody who isn't a cuck would give up his wife like that. It's a permanent relationship changer as a solution to a temporary problem. Essentially, it's just a riff to try to keep the tension in the story, but it doesn't work. In real life, the vast majority of women would be furious and deeply hurt over what OZ was suggesting. Moreover, no normal husband would do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

One of the few true loving wive stories on this site.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 4 years ago
Great Story

An excellent read, well-plotted and well put together.

I must admit that I was starting to wonder when his doctor was going to send him to see a trick psychalist.

Imagine my surprise when the advice came from Dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy to see why this was a contest winner

I wish I could give more stars than 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3/8/19

has got a good bit of it right, I dont remember her face but I doubt holding her hands to handlebars would be unbreakable. but if she got hot aftrer a ride, bet she didnt fight back hard on the bike or in the bedroom.

++ What sort of biker dude starts a fight and doesnt follow thru to the fucking finish????? looking for a cunt(womans) location after the 1st 2-3 blows is amateur shit.

++ No wonder he couldnt get it up; he failed to protect and in doing so left the animal to pleasure himself and the cunt indef or 30 min until puppy got there.

++ riley was a slut, used submissiveness to let herself get "used" like she wanted but allowed herself to feel not responsible for cooperating, for instance, when Puppy called her bitch in the conversation where he could fuck her but not have her heart "she had a strange look on her face when puppy called her bitch." Shes just another slut like all the others on "loving wives" who pretend to be submissive when they are getting what they want but rationalize thats its not their fault.

++ always amazed that females claim to love someone while cheating on them, what kind of rationalization is " its just sex"? not applicable to this story, but really wonder if this is a real life statement when caught? never have understood the littlelest bit of how the female mind/logic works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The story should be in the cuckolds Hall of Fame

First, I don't give a f*ck what you say, she wasn't getting raped, she was getting f*cked. It didn't become rape into the husband get home. She gets raped, she doesn't need counseling and doesn't leave her side, because she didn't want him to remember to look on her face when she was getting plowed from behind. And then you gotta go back to the first incident with the biker, grabbed her ass and called her his bitch. The husband told her what was coming and she still went riding with him anyway. Dog aint your friend either because you can't perform. The thing that gets me is it's only been months. If you can go without for a few months I hate to see you have separated for year, Damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well Done!

5*

Story was OK, but what made it above & beyond was a friend (real friend).

Unlike lot of stories where friend ends up as friend with benefits, this was exceptional.

Ones more... Very Well Done!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

Just a very good story. Wasn't sure at first, but it really grew on me. Great job.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
Outstanding story

Six pages of great writing on an excellent theme. Who but the most loving wives and husbands did (and did not do) as described here? One reason I liked it so much is precisely that it varies from the monotonous constants of [cheating, exposure, resolution].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A tale of a husband, a loving wife and a great friend.

Worth every bit of FIVE STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story about a loving wife but not very erotic

This did not turn out to be erotic... it's a nice story with sympathetic, loving characters. However, if one is looking for a shared wife story with which to get off, this is not that.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 6 years ago
To each his own... Pt two.

To anonymous,

Just because someone has honor, doesn't mean he/ she isn't human. Honorable people still have temptations, and still want to be near the things they like, love or lust after. It just means that when the time comes, you will overcome your own desires in order to do what is right. I for one am glad that I'm not your friend, as you lack that same honor.

Now to the author.

A deep and heart wrenching tail of true love overcoming life. A truly well written story that genuinely earns the right to the title "loving wives". However as others have expressed in crass, and depressingly shallow and pessimistic views, this is a porn site and most come to the loving wives catigory for a quick wank. This story would be better placed in romance. I however, feel privileged to have read it (even if I did miss out on my wank.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
to each, his own

For my part I will state the following. If my supposed best friend made his long held lust for my wife as obvious as indicated in this story, I would have ended relationship years ago.

The friend was with wife when husband was absent numerous times over the years and made his desire of wife more than obvious. Add wife's attraction to friend and either you kick friend out of both your lives or end up divorced after friend succeeds with his seduction.

A real friend would not act like a dog!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Lots of drama

even more pain and darkness. Parts we're hard to read. And I really dislike psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
chapter 2?

Waiting for chapter2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

with the thrill of sex but uncommon decency.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Fine Tale, But....

....I have a quibble or two. First is about the sentencing of Charlie the rapist: "ten to twenty...no parole" -- so which is it? Ten or twenty? He sure as shit deserved twenty!

Second, when the ED issue first started, Oz should have been getting Riley off with mouth music from the get-go, and they should have added dildos pretty quickly. Maybe try a strap-on for Oz so he could do the job even if the flesh was weak.

Still a 5* story with lots of introspection, love, anguish, and renewal. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, but way too long.

Sheesh ! You do like to talk. While not a bad story you drag things out way too much. You re state ideas over & over & over ad nauseum. I was expecting it to end a couple of pages earlier. After a while I started skimming because I couldn't wait for it to be over. Shorten up your stories to keep your readers attention, or lose them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiot Fucking Story

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please some one add next part with rileys view

Great story

But where is riley's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ignore the nay-sayers

Your story was different, well written, interesting, and enjoyable. Not only that but sometimes it's nice to read a story with a happy ending instead of the usual "Let's kill the bitch!" stuff and nonsense most of the stories in the loving wives section are about.

Thanks.

jtaylor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

What do you expect from an idiot cuck author?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Not sure why this is designated as chapter 1, it seems finished to me.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Oz's suggestion was just ridiculous, the whole premise was stupid, no real man would even offer such a suggestion, if Riley couldn't be satisfied by his tongue and fingers they should just get a dildo, and if that wasn't enough their marriage was ruined anyway,

through sickness and health, remember?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have to be sick to write this crap.

Have to be equally sick to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucks ass

Unbelievable! Who writes such drivel? How can anyone like any of these characters? Husband is a dickless wonder, buddy is a rapist, other buddy comes on to his woman constantly, his woman goes around with her cunt hanging out.

I couldn't get past page two so I skipped over here to express my disgust. It's even in the wrong category. A total cluster fuck. The writing and technical aspects are very good though. Get a good idea and you'll be just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story except..

The solution to his problem is just plain fucking stupid! I guess in this fantasy story dildos have not been created or any other phallic type of object to replace is broken dick. Just a stupid and unbelievable. But the story up to that point was good.

ov55ov55about 9 years ago
Story

This is a very good story and it isn't just sex, but it has a plot that turns out to be very true in my case. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry wrong departement

Agree fully with predecessor: Wrong departement. Has nothing to do in here. Would do nicely in the action departement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well written,

lots of intrigue, Author really manages to throw the reader for a loop on several occasions. i guess that really upset some people.

have to admit, after i finished the story i was surprised i fell for it every time.

by putting it in this category 1/2 the work is done already , coz the reader is expecting some cheating or cuck sh*t to happen. lol.

still very enjoyable read .

full of pleasant surprises , (rather than bad ones)

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
miscategorized

Fine writing, but clearly needs to be in the non-erotic section. This is more of a young adult style romance than adult oriented erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SUX

Just sux.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 10 years ago
Damned good

And very well-told

HP

bcduffybcduffyabout 10 years ago
excellent

one of the best stories i have ever read outside of stangstar06. and if a certain reader needs to be "hard" all the time he is reading a story, well that tells me is is doing something besides reading the story. keep up the good work

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
so why

Why is this Ch. 01 ?

Eight years later and no Ch. 02

Seems to be finished, so why the title ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Longest Path From Here To There

This writer describes every uninteresting detail in such drawn out precision that boredom sets in long before "sex" enters this tail. Although a few - very few - times the dirty dead finds it's way into this story, which seems to be much more about bikes than it is about sex, these sexual incidences are over shadowed by another drawn out overly nonsexual occurrence making any sexual arousal by the reader soon peter out. Suggest that the writer consider cutting out any reference to sex and submit the rewritten story to a biker travel magazine designed for elderly retired bikers where it might find a more fitting audience. PLEASE REMEMBER: erotica should help one to get it up and keep it up and if your story can not cause even a mild ticklish feeling below the belt before page three it doesn't belong here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Too long, short

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
This is a good story

But some of this makes no sense. Like if Riley was going to the farmer's market to pick up fruit etc for the party why wouldn't she take her car? There are other nonsensical moments in the story like how is it that an areospace engineer and a stock analyst don't know about cunnilingus and the use of sex toys? I could go on but still gave four stars because I love a true love story between man and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bad vibes

Thats the trouble with Harleys they vibrate too much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Why didn't Riley have a car?? Makes no sense. Why did Riley get on some else's bike?? Makes no sense. The story had plausibility issues but was well written with a happy ending but still made no sense. I really enjoyed it but I don't know why, makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goin my Way?

I enjoyed the story line very much! I gave it a high rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done - Nobody Rides for Free

Very nice story. Well written with some subtle nuances. An allegory for life with its ups and downs. Keep up the good work.

PhotoproffPhotoproffalmost 12 years ago
A love story!

Loved it. An excellent read. I am sure that this story will find me again. Why do some critics use the anonymous name? Can't quite figure that out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hubby and wife dumbies

hubby so in love with how wife looks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh Happy Days

What a bunch of horse shit...I gave it a 1

Momma_WolfMomma_Wolfover 12 years ago
Hates Stereotypes

I admit I loved this it was an awesome read, I am well experienced in the "biker scene" I've been riding on the back of one since the age of 8, some of the comments pissed me off though, for one bikers although not all of them most of what I have encountered they are the nicest and most decent people I know they go out of thier way to help others and are epecially carring of thier "biker family" seeing the comment "sissy biker" is what just down right pissed me off they take care of thier own just as my group does we protect our own. Most of the guys in our group have dog and oz's personality with the exception that thier almost always packing if you get my drift.....just saying not all bikers are rough tough tattooed assholes....untill you piss them off or put thier life or a loved ones life in jeopardy.

KyuzioKyuzioover 12 years ago
Dwornock also downgrades stories if...

The main characters are over 30, have emotions, are human, etc....

Dwornock is an idiot.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
I never have,,,,

And I never will like these damned wimp and fag stories!

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Very well done

A very powerful story. It has elements in it that are obvious yet unobtrusive. The writing is excellent, the plot is uniquely original while the three main characters are very likeable. The depth of emotion is wonderful and realistically portrayed. Everything else simply adds flavor and texture to the main structure.

One of the few stories that make me feel good.

Way to go, c2c.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok only downgrades stories if

there are police officers or homosexuals in the story, the dirtbag hates cops and gays it seems

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I cannot add anything to the other comments.

Others have pointed out some of the flaws in the story. Nevertheless, I rated it 5*****s because I cannot downgrade a very good story over a couple of minor flaws.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
an Outstanding 5-star story!

Phenomenal. [Okay, there are a few very minor writing flaws, but this isn't my day to nitpick.]

True friendship, and true love. (I liked the bit with Dog and Marie.)

Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Dog shoulda knocked that bitch up, not that wimp.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 13 years ago
Great story

Great story about true love. I have found that it is rare. Many people profess love but don't really mean it an that is why the divorce rate is what it is. Continue the good work.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
I enjoyed this tale!

Not because of the violence but because it pointed to the honest, loving, trustworthy men who were/are willing to do whatever it takes to do the right thing. Honorable men and women in a place many folks don't expect those attributes, the biker community.

I haven't been on a bike in many years, but still feel the kinship with those who ride. I knew/know many men like Dog and Oz and they are well showcased in this story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unusual, and very good...

I enjoyed this; you managed to make the ups and downs believable, and some of the characters were well developed.

Thanks

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
It seems to be just me

who thinks it drags on a bit. I'm pleased to bits that they love each other but don't need constant repetition. Much as I admire anyone who can write stuff like this, and prefer not to criticise too much for fear of putting them off, I believe that it could be shortened quite a bit without losing any important feature.

Having said that, I am aware that some of the abuse writers can get on this site is vicious in the extreme. Some horrible people out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can't believe this crap won an award

What shit. Like women really want sex anyway. Most women think of sex as something to offer in exchange for having their bills paid.

remarcsdremarcsdover 13 years ago

Started out as a good tale, but I gave up at chapter 4. A rape and violent assault, sexual dysfunction, a patient wanting Viagra to make things better with his wife, and no-one has mentioned counselling--not even a regularly visited medical professional aware of all these facts???

At least try to keep your stories in this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hell NO!

I keep telling myself that his is just a story. Hell no would a husband make himself a willing cuckold. Not believeable with the whoe ED problem, I am glad the author reversed course and corrected the ending

CurtisNeeleyCurtisNeeleyover 15 years ago
WoW

I do not remember my wife at all and 8.5 years after my car wreck. I am paralyzed mid-back and can't have an orgasm. I get rock hard for hours with Viagra. My brain damage not only erased much of my past, it caused my personality to change. In a few months we will get a divorce. I love my son so much, so one great thing came from us. I do not remember my son from before my wreck but at 8 he remembers me only as I am today.

SingularMindSingularMindalmost 16 years ago
Plot Hole

The literary quality of this story is excellent. From personal experience I know of the heartbreak of ED. It was well portrayed. But the story has a huge plot hole. What did Riley do when Austin freed her from "the rape on the bike?" When Charlie and Austin were having that fight it surely took more than a minute. She had time to call 911, as she does later when Charlie and Dog fight. That would have changed the course of the story, but not by much. Austin's injuries had already happened. The first attempted rape had happened. The only big difference is that the cops would have gotten there earlier. The author could have left time for Charlie and Dog to fight. Riley owes Austin an explanation. Indeed, when I first read that part of page 2 I thought that the sex was consensual and that Riley turned it into "rape" when Austin showed up in order to hide the fact that Charlie's bike had made her horny enough to cheat on Austin. I was wrong, but the scene is not completely clear. Everything else is fine, especially the strong characters.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorabout 16 years ago
OOOHH! Soooo Goood!

You get better 'n better.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
A Real Winner

A Graet and super story curious i wish you would write some new stories for this year.

Pat M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nice!!

Great story.... the content was very good. That kind of love and commitment to one another is something that is hard to find but once found , you never want to let go of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So romantic...

Nici, you poor thing, you know NOTHING about men. The two heroes might have been rough around the edges, but they were not chauvinistic. Not one bit. Just because in a dangerous situation he called her "bitch" and grabbed her ass, that does not make him a caveman. Dog apologized for his actions and even explained why he did it. BUT these men were teddy bears when it counted. They would have done anything for Riley, including giving their lives without any thought whatsoever. I found this story romantic and loving. Both of these men loved Riley. Both of these men wanted her happiness now and forever. And if that isn't a romance, I don't know what is.

This lady loved this story.

This woman would have loved to meet real men like this, the kind who are strong AND tender when it counts, the kind who are selfless and loyal - now THAT is a man.

Incidentally, I never considered Riley a weak character. She was perfect match for our hero. Maybe Nici could explain better that critique. But what the heck do I know...I'm just a woman...

niciniciover 17 years ago
Sweet

So much better than that other terrible story of yours. Still very “male”… but acceptable “chauvy”. Your supermen did have “somewhat” of a personal, softer, human side to them. Your female character even had a little bite to her. She actual was capable of growling back, and speaks her own mind… at times. So, so much for the tough biker image… sweet.

Your writing style was a lot crisper in this story. Even though longer, this time I had no trouble maintaining my concentration while reading. My mind did not wander.

Your story was completely believable. You crossed your Ts and dotted your Is. The ED malady was an excellent idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't know quite what to say...

I can greatly relate to the idea of giving it all up for the woman I love. At one point in my marriage that ended, I did just that. However, I became aware that she didn't love me as much as I had loved her. She didn't think twice about 'getting hers' elsewhere and when I tried valiantly to prevent her first act of 'permitted' infidelity, she tried to turn me into a cuckold. Good luck.

Great writing. Although for me, it hit a bit close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best Story

The absolute best story I have perused on Literotica. Well written and thought out. LOved the way you developed the chartacters. I felt for each of them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous