All Comments on 'Nobody Rides For Free Ch. 01'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

worst piece of hit EVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No

He talks about how they are at the beginning and still has them over.

No sympathy for him.

Quit reading at fight.

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

You lost it with this one.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Horrible story, definitely not one of your best

Scores 2/5

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

She was raped?

Right.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great Story!

It shows how each person had the best interest of their mate at heart! As good of a story as I have ever read!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Five stars an favorited. I ran onto this story as a neophyte here and don't know why I didn't score it at that time. So that's been corrected.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 3 years ago

Great story very well developed plot line and characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the only female in this story (Riley) endured a violent and brutal rape that lasted more than half an hour, and nothing more about that? No trauma? No counseling? Just brushed it off? It’s all about the guys. All about the guys.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Fairly good story, I kept finding myself skipping thru pages trying to get to the part where she gets together with Dog of course thinking she can't cause she loves her husband, Eventually I was proved right as were. I think the author spent a little to long on the recriminations and problems the husband was going thru to make sure his wife got what she 'needed. It was well written and you could feel the turmoil going on in the husbands head. It was obvious after such on ordeal that both of them would need counseling.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A s.low burning story that turns out to be very good.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Several Issues

Too long! From the start, where Hubby has initiated his hour & half hour ride, into the back story, there is about a LIT page of narration which is repetitive or psychobabble (BullShit) before getting to the crime!

Skipping to the character of Charlie (who was early-on portrayed as a nice guy,) his Hyde switchover was too abrupt. We-The-Readers just get a sudden notice from Dog that Chas is a monster. Previously, WTR ‘saw’ Dog depicted as carrying that potential. Contrary to my ‘too long’ gripe, Chas was under-developed.

Back to the excessive-length-grinch, the ending should have been the successful bonk, or maybe a (short) paragraph after that. The rest is more B.S!

Dog was presented as a serious BadAss, Chas was not, and Chas had already been hurt by Hubby … No way a close-quarters no-holds-barred fight lasts even one minute. This was not an amateur or professional boxing match with big soft gloves, rests with assistance and liquids, under forbidden target-zones and a referee to enforce rules!

Final grinch. For about a LIT page, the fact that the couple was engaging in oral and manual play (masturbation is a solitary act*) was skirted.

* even a couple engaging in self-pleasure in the presence of each other does not meet my understanding of masturbation … including phone sex!)

4*

P.S. Hubby entered his own garage … no obvious weapons within ready reach? wrench, tire iron, hammer, screwdriver (Philips-head or slot), broom

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Well having had 3 harleys at different times when I was younger the description of his bike didn't make sense to me. I always ran a 21" Avon up front and a 16" Arco in back. The S&S was a carb on my last bike. I haven't ridden in over 40 years so things may be diff now. Then I always rode hard tails so I can hardly walk now. 5 stars for writer but story was at least twice too long. Wife was raped yet hubby is the one with mental prob. He could of always taken her to an adult porn store Glory Hole for real anonymous sex. This story was all "touchy feely" should be published in a woman's magazine instead of literotica free porn site. Cight scene was good.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

I know the author was trying to prove what a good friend Dog was but, seriously it took him to suggest going to a shrink for Oz's problem? It's bad enough that the thought never occurred to Oz and Riley but, they went to his doctor about getting Viagra and the doctor never mentioned seeing a shrink?

It was obviously never a physical problem. He could get hard at the drop of a hat and only went soft when he tried to enter her. That's obviously a mental or emotional problem.

Glad they got it figured out but, this story should have been 3-4 pages shorter if any of them had a working brain.

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

I love a romantic story - just a tiny little bit sometimes.

I prefere BTB LW stories, but a nice ending sometimes lights up the day!

I agree with miket0422: there are some small omissions/faults, but it was a great lovestory.

I liked it. 5⭐️

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

I lost interest about half way thru, soon as he asked another man to fuck his wife, didn’t it occur to him or the wife that it was more likely to be a mental health issue? ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dog should've fucked Reilly and cum inside her, then she would feed Oz with her combined juice and dog's cum by sitting her wet and over used pussy on his mouth.

Then they would kiss so she would taste how her pussy smell with the only other man's cum other than her husband, then Oz's cock would be hard as rock and they would fuck Reilly all night long, making her moaning and squirming from one ogasm after another..

Life would have been changed forward from that day. Reilly would take one of the to bed in turn each day and both of them every second day just to add spicy to the things. When one of the men was not taken, he would sleep in the couch in the living room if he could even fall asleep at all and listening the loud sounds of non stopping moans from the bedroom all night long..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soap Opera, don't waste your time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I bought my first ride, a 1960 cast iron Sporty in 1969. No idea how many miles total on the 7 I've owned. In those 53 years of (and still counting) hearing, reading and living the stories, it has been an amazing pleasure to read yours. Only one thought, can't remember which chapter, but you called the handle bars a steering wheel. 1 or 2, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this won a contest, either it was the only entry or the contest was rigged. The characters were like middle-schoolers in adult bodies. This was inane enough to be a low-budget Indy film.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

another of c2c not having any idea what a man thinks or how he acts. it's the second coming of english bob or mat monroe. HE's a cuckold lover wet dream

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the best stories I have read !! It really is… it has it all. True friendship, true love…..

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

Now I know what his name means...Curious2CUCK. Makes sense now.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 months ago

Sorry, but this sad and sorry, heavily-over-engineered, painfully-constructed, excruciatingly extruded, repetitively regurgitated "tale-of-the-totally-predictable", was so deeply embedded with omission and evasion that the blindingly obvious & blatantly ignored basic step of THERAPY was totally absent right from the very start!

Professionally addressed RAPE cases throughout the Western World have always included at least SOME aspect of counselling for at least the last half century, and certainly in the trauma section of a psyche ward! -Duh!

In just what PRIMITIVE part of the unknown universe was this Dickensian (with a capital Dick) megga melodrama set? Bang Cock, I guess!

What a SILLY sad-and-sorry tale, and soooh "Painfully-Predictable" that it was "off-the-page" in the World's most Sick-Making rankings, a truly exceptional contender for "The Golden Vomit Bowl" award of 2023!

Especially sad as we know this Author to be capable of so much better, when conscious.

Get well soon!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK so the dipsticks below screen CUCK and OZ cannot get it up. Sometimes I think they just fell in love with the word, Also most of them have the word spelled wrong as in COCK envy. Story held interest and was well told...4/5

TexMan1970TexMan1970about 2 months ago

Love this story! Well written and a great read. Really enjoyed. Would have really liked an ending talking about their pregnancy! Keep up the great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Even though the bikes aren't my thing... to each his own.

Enjoyable read 4/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous