Missed Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just getting another case of beer to put in the fridge." I told him.

"Take your time. I'll be out of your way in just a second."

Now keep in mind that at this point I really hadn't gotten any signal that I perceived as a clear sign of interest on his part. So this was going to be one bold initiative on my part or a huge mistake. Either way I didn't care. I wasn't going to miss this opportunity to let him know precisely where I stood.

The bathroom was just big enough so that I could squeeze by him to the shower without really touching him if I tried. But when my eyes locked onto his little bubble butt I lost all control. My dick grew hard as a rock. I turned my crotch to his back and made certain that I grazed that fine ass as I moved slowly past him. My anticipation had driven me into a near frenzied state. A ton of adrenaline must have been released into my system because my heart was pounding, my palms started to sweat and I felt really hot and shaky all over. This only took about a split second, but it felt like a very long time, almost as though I was moving in slow motion.

As I slid my body past his I thought I felt an ever so slight movement of his bottom into my crotch. I put one of my hands on his slim hip as if trying to maintain my balance and then I was certain, because he moved back a little more and almost knocked me off balance. His head turned to look over his shoulder at me and that was the clear sign that I had been looking for. There was nothing subtle about that move.

I quickly glanced out the door of the bathroom to make sure no one was looking this way and then I shut it. I took up my position behind him once again with my hands on his hips and began to grind my hard cock into his tight little butt. He still had his dick in his hands and I could see over his shoulder that it was hard now.

Pressing my lips to his neck just below the ear I began to kiss and lick slowly. I felt his entire body shudder under my touch.

"Man, I love your tight little ass." I whispered breathlessly into his ear.

He was silent except for some deep breathing. I felt him lean back into me fully and relax. I reached for his hard cock and stroked it.

"We're going to get caught in here." He cautioned quietly.

"I want to shove my hard dick up your ass." I grumbled into his ear. "I want to make love to you so fucking bad!"

"Someone could walk in any minute." He replied.

I grabbed his head and turned his face to me. I pushed my lips onto his and he opened his mouth to accept my tongue. We kissed frantically and I held him tightly in my arms.

He rubbed my hard cock through my pants.

"Damn, is this thing real?" He asked.

"Yeah, real big." I laughed.

"Fuck, this thing is huge man." He said.

I felt him fumble with my zipper, then his hand was inside my boxers stroking my erection. My eyes were open the entire time. I needed to be able to see him. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, especially with all those people outside the door. He looked so young and innocent, but also incredibly masculine at the same time.

I was so fucking worked up that not only my dick but my entire body felt like it was throbbing. Like I was vibrating. My lust raging like a wild animal. I felt like I just could not get enough of him fast enough to satisfy my need for him. I felt like I needed him more urgently than I needed my next breath. My heart was thundering in my chest and I felt lightheaded and a little dizzy. My hands were all over him, pulling at him, grabbing his ass, then squeezing the breath from him in a vise like bear hug. I was way out of control. An explosion in my shorts was imminent.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door which startled us both.

"Who's in there?" an unfamiliar voice shouted.

"Be out in a second!" I yelled back. "Use the guys next door bathroom if you can't wait!"

Then to Crass I said, "We've got to continue this later. I mean it dude, I've got to have you."

He just smiled and we both adjusted our clothes. Once we had ourselves straight he gave me that mesmerizing look again that drives me nuts.

"I love the way you look at me." I said and planted another kiss on his mouth.

I quickly poked my head out the bathroom door. No one was there waiting or even looking in this direction so I sent him out and starting getting a case of beer from the shower.

Then I got this creepy feeling like I was being watched. I looked back and there was Sean, standing in the doorway. For some reason it startled me to see him just standing there, almost accusingly. Perhaps it was all in my mind. Perhaps not.

"What'cha doing?" He asked.

"Just about to restock the mini-fridge." I told him.

"Need some help?"

"No, I got it. Thanks anyway."

The festivities out in the room were still raging and Crass had found his way back to the CD collection. I moved past him and started restocking the fridge. This time there was a knock on the outer door to room. Sean and I both looked at each other curiously. No one we knew would ever knock, they'd just walk right in.

Sean turned the music down and asked "Who is it?"

"Staff Duty Officer." came the response.

Again Sean and I looked at each other. Quickly and silently I shoved the rest of the beers in and grabbed all the visible liquor bottles and slid them under the bed. I opened the door to see the SDO standing there looking beyond me into the room.

The SDO or Staff Duty Officer is usually a staff sergeant who is on duty for the day and night who makes sure we don't burn down the barracks or anything other foolish things. Basically a father figure who keeps the peace.

"Music's a little loud don't you think?" He asked walking past me into the room.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I just bought these new speakers today and I was kind of showing off." I lied. Those speakers were at least three or four months old.

"How many people actually live in this room?" He asked.

"Just me and him." I pointed to Sean who was simultaneously raising his hand.

"Everyone here better be over twenty-one." He said taking another quick survey of the faces in the room. "And no rules are being broken I trust."

Everyone just nodded and tried to look innocent.

"Okay." He said turning to leave. "Oh yeah and try to keep it down to a dull roar alright?"

"Alright staff." I said. "We were all just about to get over the enlisted club anyway."

"Good idea." He said and walked out closing the door behind himself.

We really hadn't been breaking any rules except for having liquor in the room. Oh yeah having far too many people in the room. I'm sure we exceeded the limit for the fire code two times over. And there was some obscure rule about only be allowed to have a maximum of two beers per person in the room. We were way over that limit on that one as well.

I think the SDO guessed that we had bent a few of the rules but since no one was out of control he was very cool about it all. We got lucky because some guys can be real dicks. Power trippers I liked to call them.

So with that everyone finished up their beers and got ready to head over to the club. I was kind of glad too but now I had to figure a way to get Crass to hang back with me for a little while.

When everyone started to leave in more or less the original groups that they had arrived I looked around for Crass. He was standing with his group at the door and Sean who was waiting for me.

"Craig you about ready?" Sean asked me.

"You go on ahead with those guys, I'll meet you over there." I said. "I'm going to clean up a little and get some of these beer cans down to the dumpster."

"Come on, we can do that later." He insisted.

"No, go head I'll catch up. And trust me there'll still be plenty left for you to clean later." I told him.

"Alright, see you over there."

Sean was a good guy. Whenever we went anywhere together he always made sure we left together. He was always looking out for me. I did the same for him.

Crass was just about out the door when I called "Hey Crass!" Sean passed him on the way out.

"Give me a hand with some of this would you?" I said loud enough for anyone who may have been listening to hear.

"Sure, no problem."

We did a little cleaning up for at least as long I estimated it would take those guys to get about halfway over to the club.

"Do me a favor, lock the door would you?" I asked him.

When he went to lock the door I stepped right up behind him so that when he turned around we were face to face less than inch from each other. Well almost face to face since he was a little shorter than me. I just stared at him now, not saying a word, not moving a muscle. He broke into a smile and his eyes started to do that thing with his eyes again and I couldn't help myself. I took him in my arms and kissed him. This time slowly, more tenderly. Not like the frenzied passion in the bathroom.

"Tell me, do you do that intentionally?" I asked him.

"Do what?"

"You know, that seductive little thing that you do with your eyes. Its been driving me crazy ever since I first met you."

"I don't know what you mean." He smiled mysteriously and his beautiful eyes seemed to shimmer.

I think maybe he knew precisely what I meant. Or maybe its just some involuntary reaction that occurred when he is happy or horny or both. Whatever the case I didn't care anymore, I started ripping his shirt off. I had him completely naked in a matter of minutes.

This guy's body would put Michelangelo's David to shame. It was utterly flawless. And almost completely hairless except for the downy little blond bush surrounding his manhood. I could have wept just gazing upon his male beauty.

At that very moment I would have loved nothing more than to throw this kid down on his stomach and ram my fat cock up his chute and pound his hole mercilessly. Something in my heart told me that wasn't the way to go with this kid.

I slowly undressed myself while he lay upon my bed watching me. I couldn't wait to taste this magnificent specimen. I dove onto him and began licking his pinkish nipples.

Moving ever so slowly over his body I made sure I licked and kissed all of his most sensitive areas. I know precisely the spots on my own body that really get me going so I paid special attention to those areas on his body. As it turns out he is just as sensitive in those places as I am. He really seemed to be enjoying this.

Sometimes I can be a bit of a control freak, so when he moved to reciprocate I held him firmly in place and continued driving him crazy. I ran my tongue along his inner thigh and as I approached the junction between his legs I bit down ever so gently. This forced a loud moan out of him. I had to warn him against making any noise at all and he agreed.

I moved into a sixty-nine position with him. His hands on my cock felt so hot. He ran his tongue around the head and I could feel his hot breath as he opened wide to try to swallow as much of cock as he could. That sent a shiver up and down my spine. I slid his hot throbbing member over past my lips, over my tongue to the back of my throat and clamped down. Using both hands I grabbed his buns while I bobbed up and down on his pole. I fondled and squeezed his strong thighs. I could feel him trying desperately to as much of my long thick cock inside his mouth as possible. I worked on this balls then, slathering them with my tongue, pulling one into my mouth, then the other. The area just behind his balls is super-sensitive, I could hear him trying to moan around the cock in his throat when I licked and sucked at this area.

While working that special area behind his balls, I starting playing with his tight little pucker. Getting my fingers wet with spit I slid them over his opening and slowly inserted one and then two fingers inside him. Taking great care not to make it uncomfortable for him while I stretched his hole, I gobble his tasty piece of meat. I could happily spend the rest of my days down in this guy's nether regions.

Flipping him onto his back I kneeled with his head between my knees and pushed my big thick cock as far into his wide stretched mouth as possible. I pushed all the way to the back of throat where I knew I was blocking his air way. He just held onto me and accepted it. I pushed a little more with no where else to go, but he stayed still and simply allowed me to do this to him. I could see the sweat pouring down his face. I pulled out to let him breathe. He gulped in a big breath and panted for a minute. Then I pushed my cock way back into his throat again and held it there. He didn't struggle or fight me one bit. This young stud was so accepting, so trusting.

Soon I found myself laying on top of him, his strong legs wrapped around my waist, kissing his sweet mouth, stroking his face. I could feel his hands roaming all over my back. I was aching to get inside him.

"You are so unbelievably hot!" I said.

"You are too." He said urging me to kiss him again.

I grasped my hard cock and put it to his tiny little pucker and applied some pressure. Not too much, just enough to gage his reaction. This was going to be tough. I got up and grabbed some lotion to lube us both up. With my dick pressed firmly at his entrance I began a slow rocking motion. His legs still around my waist I could see him winch in pain each time I pushed forward. He was really tight and it occurred to me that I might very well be the first guy to get inside him.

Leaning down to cover his mouth with mine I gave a hard shove. He drew in a sharp breath and at first there was no movement. Then the head of my cock started to slide forward just millimeters at a time. His hole was so fucking tight that it kind of hurt my cock, almost like there was no opening there at all, just flesh that I was futilely pressing against. I kept up the pressure until suddenly the head of my cock just popped inside him then I stopped. Finally I heard him take a breath again. His face was dipping with sweat.

It must have taken a tremendous force of will for him not to make any noise or try to get away from my battering ram of a cock. He was breathing deeply now and I could tell that this was taking a lot out of him. Or more precisely, putting a lot into him. Perhaps more than he could handle. I felt a little sorry for him. I didn't want to hurt him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. "Do you want me to take it out?"

He shook his head slowly, blinking his half lidded eyes sleepily. I wiped the sweat from his face. I knew I was expanding his threshold for pain and I wondered just how far it would stretch.

I stroked his face and head until his breathing returned to almost normal. Then staring into my eyes he squeezed my sides with knees, indicating that it was okay to proceed. Applying a little more pressure I immediately felt him tense up again. His hole clamped down so tight I thought it would cut the tip of my dick right off. I laid off and he was able to relax again. I started my rocking motion again and amazingly I felt my cock slipping into him little by little. He wasn't breathing again so I stopped and he took a breath.

It was an amazing feeling to have his tight little hole stretched to the limit around the end of my cock. I knew I couldn't take much more of this without shooting my load. I pushed again, hard this time and felt him open up. My cock was now sliding slowly into him. There was still a lot of resistance but I was able to get halfway up inside him before I stopped the onslaught. His eyes had flown wide open and he had a look of great surprise and shock on his face.

I began fucking him now. I had no choice, my hips took control of body and started the slow in and out motion of mating. Each forward stroke took me deeper and deeper into his body. He was starting to make a moaning noise now, getting louder with each stroke. His eyes seemed to roll back in his head. Looking down I could that his fat cock was stiff as a board laying on his stomach.

I had to quiet him down. I put my hand over his mouth. He looked at me and I shook my head from side to side. He nodded his understanding and I resumed my rhythm. Deep stroking him now I could feel my cock hitting bottom inside him. I was trying to get every bit of my cock into him. His body would only allow the first three quarters of my rod inside him. Each time I hit bottom he thrashed his head from side to side, but only a tiny gasp escaping his throat.

I could see that I was hurting him so I took it easy but increased my speed. His response to this was much better. He locked his ankles behind my back and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I could feel him humping back into me. His hard dick sliding between our sweaty stomachs.

My dick was throbbing and my balls were drawn up tight ready to release their contents at any moment. I reached my hand between us and stroked his thick cock a few time. That was all it took, he began clutching my back and humping wildly. Then his body went rigid. His hole clamped down on my cock and I felt his cock spit its first wad of cum straight up between our bodies. This drove me right over the edge with him. I pushed my cock in and exploded. The first spasm rocked me hard and I convulsed. I jammed my dick as far into him as I could and felt the first shot blaze out of the end of my cock like a rocket. He squirted again which made me do the same.

We ground and humped each other furiously. Each of his shots contracting his hole tightly around my dick heightening my own orgasm. The sensation was so fantastic I thought I might lose consciousness at any moment. Spasm after spasm tore through my body while brilliant sparks of color flashed before my eyes.

Finally the tension in our bodies began to ease but there were a few aftershocks that rocked me unexpectedly. We lay there for many minutes wrapped tightly around each other. I could feel that my dick was somewhat hard inside him but I had to rest a while. When my breathing returned to normal I kissed him lovingly and stroked his head. I eased my still hard dick out of him. If there had been more time I would have turned him over and fucked him from the back. But that would be pressing our luck. "Come on, we've got to get cleaned up and get out of here." I told him.

I urged him toward the bathroom so we could get a quick shower. Although once inside the shower stall with the water spraying over us and his back to me I couldn't keep my hands off him. Before I knew it I had him pressed up against the wall pushing my cock into him again. It was a little easier entering him this time and I took him savagely. I held his small waist in my hands and pounded his little bubble butt ruthlessly. It took almost no time at all before I was dumping another load inside him. This orgasm wasn't as intense as the first and I really had to reach for it, but it was still very exciting.

Eventually after we got dressed and I could think straight, I realized that he'd been utterly silent. Not one word had come from him in a long time.

"Hey man, are you alright?" I asked, looking into his face. "Why so quiet?"

"I don't know. Nothing." He said quietly, looking everywhere except directly at me.

"You've never done that before have you? I mean with a guy?" I asked.

He shook his head looking down at his feet. I wasn't surprised. I took him in my arms and held him.

"Its alright." I told him. "How do you feel? You want to talk about it?"

Finally he looked up at me. He didn't look sad or anything, He looked ... I don't know, just... calm.

"No, I'm cool." He said.

"Well, if its any consolation, I am honored to be the one who has taken your virginity. Popped your cherry. Rocked your world." I kidded him.

He laughed at that.

"Alright take it easy stud." He said smiling up at me.

Then he squeezed both my sides, tickling me, making me laugh. I wasn't quite sure what had brought on that brief bout of melancholy, but I was glad it was over.