Mask of Zaloh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meiko was frozen in terror, glued to her spot at the end of the bed. Her thighs were trembling uncontrollably. Every instinct in her begged her to scream or flee but she could only sit there, frozen in terror. When the beast took its first step toward her Meiko flinched. The step seemed to make the entire Earth shudder, forcing a gush of uncontrollable wetness that flooded the area between her quivering thighs.

"I am the God-King Kizulotep, but you will henceforth refer to me as your Lord and Master!"

The beast took another step forward, causing Meiko to gasp. Every move that Kizulotep made seemed to tug at Meiko's every pleasure receptor. Her legs tingled as she struggled unsuccessfully to will them into running.

"There is no escaping me you worthless whore!"Kizulotep lifted one of his bulging muscular bronze legs onto the bed, still advancing. His cock was now plainly visible to Meiko. It appeared huge and erect, pointing at her like a battering ram ready to set siege upon her. One of his massive hands took hold of her face, forcing her to look into its intense teal eyes. "Your only concern from this day forward will be the swift supplying of my gratification." Meiko's chest was now heaving up and down, her abdomen squirming in place. The beast was upon her now; its touch was cold and waxy, like the surface of a leaf. Her rose-colored lips were parted to allow her frantic panting to escape her lungs. Still she sat there, panting and afraid, yet completely immobile. The beast's other massive hand began to slowly slide up her thigh.

The hand passed over her leg with an icy touch, yet leaving only fire in its wake. Meiko tossed her head from side to side, moaning protests as the hand gripped her leg and began sliding its way slowly up her quivering thigh. The hem of her skirt began to rise higher on her legs as the hand neared her hot, yearning snatch.

When Kizulotep's knuckle gently touched Meiko's clit she gasped; her back arched uncontrollably as if she had been struck by a lightning bolt. The air from the gasp then pushed its way out of her lungs in a long moan.

"Ooooooohhhh..." Meiko heard herself whimper as the large, fibrous fingers of her attacker probed their way up the leg of her soaking cotton panties. The fingers hooked around the fabric crotch and effortlessly ripped open the middle seam, effectively leaving her undergarment as little more than a loin cloth.

The beast's green eyes seemed to gleam even brighter as the scent of her arousal filled the air. Her eyes, still entranced by his, watched his head slowly descend between her legs. A long, urgent groan was her only response as a grainy foreign tongue slowly probed her.

The long, bumpy tongue wriggled and thrust at her tight snatch, pushing more and more of its undulating, wet mass into her. The tongue was fat and covered in oversized taste buds that rippled inside of her. Meiko's hands were now intertwined in the coarse root-like hair atop the mask; the tongue arched, causing her back to bow uncontrollably against the headboard.

Stammering and gasping, Meiko found herself fit to do little more than hang on for dear life. The tongue's motion seemed to lay the track for this terrifying rollercoaster of pleasure, bringing her to higher and higher levels of arousal.

All at once the tongue seemed to pulse, doubling in size for a moment. It stretched her pussy wide then contracted again, leaving her muscles clenching to fill the space again. The monster was opening her up, priming her to be invaded by his wicked desire.

When Meiko felt herself on the very brink of an orgasm she worried the intensity might kill her, then all stimulation stopped abruptly. Kizulotep lifted his face up to stare at her writhing body, left teetering on the brink of satisfaction. She moaned and grunted, unable to form words in her sex addled brain. A small stream of drool escaped the side of her mouth as she clawed at Kizulotep's rippling six pack abs, yearning for more.

"Look at you," the God-king hissed,"Writhing and barking like the bitch in heat you are. If you want the gratification that only my staff can bring, you must humble yourself. Beg me to be merciful and rape you without pity. Plead to become my fuck-pet. Pledge your life to being my sexual servant. Then, perhaps, I will bring you the degradation you so richly crave." Meiko's mind was like a hurricane of stimuli. Complex feelings, emotions, moral questions; her mind tried to process all these feelings at once in her sex-clouded brain. All these feelings and emotions crowded just a fraction of her consciousness as her every nerve rang out for release. Her muscles were painfully tense; she quivered from head to toe. Her arousal was so intense that the lack of stimulation she felt at this moment made her body ache. She had no idea what this being had in store for her, but she felt nothing he could do to her could hurt so completely as him doing nothing to her.

"Please Master..." she whined, "Make me your slut! I want to be your sexual plaything. Make me your vessel. Use my frail and unworthy form as you see fit. I live only to please you from this day forward, Master. I give my undeserving self to you completely. I am your fuck-toy!"

The beast only laughed at her urgent pleas."You think that those hollow words alone can sway me to fuck a whore like you?" Kizulotep scoffed."Beg to be used with my cock in your mouth, perhaps then I'll be more inclined to take you on as a slave."

Meiko felt herself tense up further, as if his denial had turned the crank on her torture rack. The feeling of longing felt as if it was tearing her apart. She lunged forward, forcing herself into motion, almost attacking his huge cock.

She hungrily slid the long, waxy, ribbed shaft into her moist mouth. Her thick rosy lips wrapped around the middle of the shaft. She lathed the head and shaft with her frantic tongue. The beast continued its sinister laughter as the sinews of his cock began to fill with blood. The huge rod began hardening.

"I don't hear any begging, you useless slut!" Kizulotep punctuated these words by bringing his huge paddle-like hand down on her ass hard. She lurched forward slightly from the impact, forcing the now fully erect pole against the back of her throat.

"Pleaaaccckhhhsss!" Meiko's attempt at a plea was cut short by Kizulotep's other hand on the back of her head.

He pushed her mouth down farther on his shaft, forcing the massive head down her throat. Tears began to well up in her eyes, but Meiko was not to be denied. She continued her attempts at begging between the God-king's thrusts into her throat.

"Pleasse mathter.... acccchhk!" she gasped. "Make me your sluuuggghhht!"

Phlegm and spit now draped from his dick down to her chin from her throat being fucked. Meiko continued to try and keep up with him by bobbing her head up and down the shaft as well as she could. Kizulotep was now breathing a little bit heavier as her sexy pigtails bounced on her back.

The silence extended for a moment too long and Kizulotep smacked her ass once again, using the momentary jolt to force her face all the way down his shaft. He filled her throat with the huge girth of his rock-hard cock.

Meiko struggled to continue to beg, but his fucking of her throat left little recovery time. Her pleas had been broken down into a two-word mantra. She struggled to cry through her gagging, raped throat. "Ffffuuuughkk Me! Ffffuuuughk Me! Ffffuuuughk Me!"

The saliva and scum from her choking was now dripping down her chin and neck, soaking her already perspiring breasts and the collar of her shirt. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled, heart racing, to keep up with this massive man's orders.

After burying his cock into her throat several dozen times or so, Kizulotep was apparently satisfied with her pleas; he pushed her backward so that she fell onto the mattress, coughing and sputtering.

"Today is your lucky day, whore. You will be my instrument for rebuilding the mighty kingdom of Zaloh. Tonight you become my slave."

With these last ominous words Kizulotep turned Meiko over onto her back and tore her shirt open, sending buttons flying. He quickly dealt with the clasp at the front of her bra, freeing her full, heaving bosom. One massive hand cupped her breast, causing her to moan and squirm on the bed. His fingers trailed over her chest to just under her neck, caressing and holding her in place. The other hand held his colossal, outstretched cock at the entrance to her hot, milky pussy.

"Mmm, give it to me please, Master!" she moaned. "I can't last without your cock for another second!"

Meiko had no idea what had come over her, but she was absolutely certain that she liked it. The fear, the desperation, the craving, all of these things made her feel alive for the first time in recent memory. She felt dirty, used, and out of control for once in her life. She was now the puppet rather than the puppeteer, and her only need was to be plunged deeper into degradation.

Kizulotep was now pushing the head of his cock into her. It felt even bigger than she had imagined. The bulbous head was stretching her pussy wider than she had ever dreamed it could go. Just as her opening managed to stretch its lips around the crest of the head, Kizulotep leaned into a giant thrust which sent his cock pounding into Meiko's tight pussy. His hard, muscular body pushed down on top of her.

She grunted as the cock pounded into her. The force from his downward thrusts drove the wind from her lungs. That grunt was followed by a long, loud gasp from Meiko as her eyes widened with pain.

Shutting her eyes momentarily, Meiko winced as she tried to block out the pain of her pussy adjusting to the mammoth intrusion that filled her completely. She bit her lip tightly as more tears began flowing from her eyes. Then as Kizulotep moved back slightly, his cock retreating, Meiko let out a blood-curdling scream at the top of her lungs. The guests must have heard it.

That motion began the slow withdrawal of his organ. The head scraped against her inner walls as it slid back. After pulling back about halfway, the God-King squeezed both of her nipples between his fingertips and slammed his cock back inside.

Just as in her dream, this second thrust sent her into oblivion. A gasp of air went into her mouth and caught in her throat; there it brewed into an icy avalanche, which rocketed down her spine towards her super-hot pussy. The ice met the heat violently, instantly exploding in a shower of steam and super hot magma through her body. Her moans filled the room and echoed off the walls. Those moans were replaced by whimpers as Kizulotep tightened his grip on her nipples and twisted slightly.

"Did I tell you that you could cum, you slut?" Kizulotep demanded.

Meiko's mouth was still shaking from her orgasm and she could barely stammer sounds, much less actual words in reply. Kizu twisted more and shoved his cock still deeper.

"ANSWER ME!!!" Meiko winced in pain again, her face scrunching up toward the middle as she forced out words between bated breaths. "No.... Master..."

"Then why did you?" Kizulotep continued to torment her body as he probed for answers.

"I.... I... I... I'm sorry, Master, I didn't know I couldn't..."

Before she could even finish Kizulotep had swept his feet under his body and his hands were grasping her wrists. In a flash he was on his feet, holding her arms high above her head. She was helplessly pinned against the wall with his cock impaling her.

"Ignorance is no excuse for insolence, you whore!"

Her wrists were now contained by just one hand as she wrapped her legs around his waist to relieve some of the pressure of his cock as it pinned her against the wall. His free hand suddenly swept upward, smacking her bare ass hard, leaving an angry red outline of his hand.

A sob and whimper were the only form of reply Meiko could muster before he drew his body back in an arch and slammed back inside. He pounded her body against the wall with a dull thud. The wind was forced out of her again from the impact.

She gasped another apology. "I'm sorry, Master." Another thrust made the very wall seem to shake from the strike. "I'm sorry, Master," she sobbed again.

By now her pussy was finally beginning to accommodate his battering ram and each mighty thrust seemed to awaken new sensations in Meiko. His penetrations hurt so good; his power was awe-inspiring and she quivered with excitement at being so completely overwhelmed and helpless.

The ruthless pounding against the wall continued for several more minutes until Meiko's sobs turned to yelps of pain mixed with arousal. Each thrust made Meiko bolder, more turned on, and more active in their violent fuck session. Her nails now dug into his large rippling shoulders; her lips trailed up and down the side of his sinuous, golden neck. Her soft, silky skin turned red from his taught waxy flesh smacking against her over and over.

Kizulotep slowly withdrew from her completely and let go of her arms. Her exhausted body crumbled into a heap at his feet on the bed. She was sweating profusely and gasping for breath. Holding her second orgasm off this long had been a chore. She was frantic for release and also desperate for rest. The need for climax far outweighed the latter.

Taking a step back, Kizulotep observed his handy-work. Before him lay a crumpled form of beauty tarnished. Her clothes were ripped, hair matted with sweat and saliva, and she was covered in her own pussy juices. Yet she wearily crawled toward him and extended her tongue to gently cradle his balls. Kizulotep was rarely surprised by anything, but the resilience of this woman caught him off-guard. He placed his hand on her head as she gently sucked his balls.

"I like your enthusiasm, whore, but you are still not off the hook yet," Kizulotep boomed."Now turn around so that I might finish your punishment for your insolent orgasm and claim you fully as my slave."

Meiko gave one last long lick from the back of his balls to the tip of his cock before sighing. "Yes Master."

She obediently turned around, facing away from him, on all fours. Her abused pussy was still gaping open from being stretched so far. He wasted little time sliding his cock back home.

This time the pain was a footnote at best. The main thing Meiko felt was pleasure. The feel of Kizulotep's cock sliding back into her brought Meiko right back to the peak; she clenched her muscles tightly to try and stave off her climax.

He grabbed one of her pigtails in each of his mighty fists and used them like reigns to yank her back onto his prick. He then thrust forward, sending her sliding up on the cock, only to be yanked back again by the hair.

Meiko was already moaning wildly; the feeling of being fucked from behind like this was the fulfillment of everything she had been missing from her life. She wanted to cum, needed to cum. When Kizulotep began pulling her in at the same time as he thrust forward, meeting in one mighty impact over and over again, she began crying out for mercy.

Each meeting was so intense she was forced to let out a cry of pleasure. Meiko was forced to beg between thrusts. "Master... Aah... Please... Aaah... let... AAH... me.... AAAHhh... CUMMMMM!"

"You want to cum you little slut?" Kizulotep demanded."That's too damn bad, whore. You will not cum until I do." With that Kizulotep took both pigtails in the same fist and smacked her ass hard. He then grasped the back of her shirt as well, and pulled her hair and torn shirt at the same time to meet his mighty thrust.

No mercy was shown to poor Meiko as she wailed and yelped in ecstasy. The tempo of his thrusts increased; her tits bounced up and down as her body was pounded back and forth from the God-King's violent fucking. Each slap drove the air from her lungs, scarcely giving her a chance to breathe before pounding her again.

She was left able to do little else than utter low cries from each thrust, as if her back was being banged hard.

"Aiyuh! Aiyuh! Aiyuh! Aiyuh!" she cried as he fucked her relentlessly. Her eyes were open wide as was her mouth, and she drooled slightly as she was ravaged.

Meiko continually had to clench her strong pussy muscles to keep from cumming as each time he impaled her. After what seemed like a lifetime to her, Kizulotep's cock began twitching. He spasmed inside of her.

"YES!" she screamed as the first rope of molten cum shot off into her hot, aching cunt.

"Cum then, you whore!!!" The words seemed to unchain Meiko's orgasm, which broke over her like a shower of white-hot sparks. She screamed and wailed incoherently as wave after wave washed over her in time with the jet after jet of cum that filled her.

The intensity of her orgasm slowly subsided. Kizulotep pulled himself from her red, stretched pussy, allowing a stream of his white cum to dribble out of her onto the bed where her pussy juice had soaked through the mattress.

With his cock now gone, exhaustion claimed Meiko's senses, and in a moment she had fallen out of consciousness. Sound asleep, coated in the juices from their sex, her body curled up in a tiny contented little ball.

Epilogue

The next morning Meiko's mind was filled with graphic images from the night before as she woke. For a moment she thought that perhaps the entire ordeal had just been another dream. Her stiff and sore limbs quickly reminded her that the violent fucking had been no mere dream.

Her husband lay in bed with her, the mask lying dormant next to him, but off of his face. The very sight of the mask made Meiko quiver. She hopped up and grabbed the mask as quickly as her weakened limbs could move her.

Meiko hid the mask in the top of the hallway closet and shut the door. She only hoped that she would be able to drive the memories from her mind as well, and get back to life as usual.