Mask of Zaloh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a Japanese man, Kichi had always had a thing for schoolgirl outfits, as they are very common in Japan. So Meiko was quick to grab up a few slutty pieces to compliment other garments she knew she had in her closet. She tried to remain secretive so that she could surprise him later.

Kichi's search had left him with only one costume piece that wouldn't look grotesquely large on him. He found a black robe with a heavy cowl that was designed to fit large, so it disguised how much he was swimming in the heavy cloth. Meiko had suggested that he could be a vampire, but he still seemed dejected at his limited success.

At about 7 p.m. they finally decided to give up and go home, but as they pulled out of the shopping center parking lot Meiko's eyes were drawn to a small, rickety-looking antique shop nestled in the underbrush on the other side of the two lane highway.

The building looked like an old cabin house surrounded and nearly completely obscured by the tropical foliage that grew wild on the hillside opposite the center. A large banyan tree overshadowed the walkway that led to the small shop, but the hand-painted wooden sign said "open", and yellow light glowed through the windows.

"Hey, look!" she exclaimed "Maybe that antique place would have something?" Kichi quickly parked in a parking space near the highway.

The inside of the antiques shop was primitive at best. The place looked more like a private home than a shop, with big ornate velvet furniture, a giant chandelier made from antlers, and hides of exotic animals on the walls. An old man with matted grey hair sat in one of the armchairs watching the fire that burned in an old carved marble fireplace.

"Welcome," the old man said, peering at them over his round, wire rimmed spectacles. "What brings you to my humble shop?"

The old man rose slowly as he reached for his old gnarled cane with a strange tribal symbol carved into the handle.

"We're just looking, thank you," Meiko replied as Kichi began making his way through the maze of ornate armoires and armchairs.

"Take your time," grinned the old man. "I'm sure you'll find something that fits you perfectly."

This shop made Meiko uncomfortable. The air was dense and this old shack was extremely stuffy from the Hawaiian heat. There was something more, though, something ominous about this building and in the way the old man looked in her eyes. She wanted to find her husband and flee.

Actually finding Kichi among all these useless artifacts and bits of nature proved to be quite a task. Meiko turned a corner around a bin full of peacock feathers to find herself face to face with a giant black panther, snarling and baring its teeth.

A startled gasp escaped her before she realized that it was stuffed. She began to catch her breath. Meiko made her way carefully past the panther only to see a far more terrifying sight; it was the face from her nightmare being held in her grinning husband's hand.

"Look at this," Kichi said as he pointed to the old wooden mask.

The thing was truly a horror to behold. It had long jagged teeth housed in a huge mouth that was smiling wickedly. The eyes were thin and slanted in pure hatred and contempt. The wood of the mask was ancient. It was beginning to crack along the grain, leaving long, agonizing gouges running parallel from top to bottom all across the face. Above the face were the roots or branches from the tree or bush the wood was crafted from. The small root-like fibers extended high above the top of the mask like wild, angry hair.

"It's perfect." Kichi beamed.

"Put that ugly thing down before I throw up," Meiko said sternly, trying not to let her breathing increase noticeably. "If you bring that thing into the house I'll have nightmares."

As she spoke, Meiko noticed for the first time that she had become exceedingly wet since she first looked at the mask.

"Please, darling," Kichi begged. "It could go with cape and hood!"

Meiko was now visibly uncomfortable; her body squirmed in place as she felt her abdomen beginning to quiver. She quickly clamped her legs together to stop a small stream of pussy juice which she felt starting to trickle down her inner thigh and out the leg of her shorts. The clenching of her legs, however, only sent a wave of pleasure through her from contracting her pussy so abruptly.

"I'm telling you Noooohh..." Meiko attempted to disguise her moan by scolding her husband. She didn't understand, he had never argued with her before. Her eyes looked down at him and his normally dull brown eyes now shone back at her in burning green.

"Goddamnit, I don't ask for much!" he cursed, now stepping toward her, his accent gone completely. "You can't stop being a fucking cunt long enough to let me have this ONE FUCKING THING!?!?"

Kichi was leaning forward as he approached his wife. His eyes glowed up at her like a viper poised to strike.

Meiko tried to hide the fact that her thighs were now trembling. Her pussy continued to expel its lubricant. Her husband backed her up against a heavy armoire.

"Kichi, calm down, it's not..."

"It's not what!?!" Kichi barked as he pounded his palm against the armoire, making her flinch. "It's not important? Just because it's not important to you?"

He held the mask up right in front of her face. She grew rigid and every hair on her body stood straight up. She bit her quivering lower lip and slowly opened her eyes. Her breathing was heavy and rapid. As soon as she looked face to face with the mask, the face from her dream, her knees violently shook. That movement brought her abruptly to orgasm.

This orgasm also began at the top of her spine, and as she felt it working its way down Meiko struggled to control her breathing as she begged her husband "Please Kichi, we can find something else... I... I... I...."

Her time was up. The orgasm found its target between her clenched and trembling thighs. The impact was felt from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. She began letting out small cries, stifled by her biting of the full lower lip.

She then suddenly had no choice but to cry out "YES! YES! FUCK, YES!!!"

"I can get the mask?" Kichi chirped.

"OH YES! Fuck... okay... whatever, just get that fucking thing away from me," she moaned as the warm afterglow began to flood her body.

Kichi quickly and gleefully paid the old man.

5

The very second Meiko sat in the passenger seat of the large black Escalade that she bought for her husband, she could feel the mask's presence in the back seat. She felt as though the eyes of the mask were burning into her from behind. It sat on top of the large black cape Kichi had bought and haunted Mieko's thoughts.

It was ancient and tormented, seeming to echo with tribal tradition and bloodshed. As she sat there in the truck her thighs continued to quiver. Her pussy was still soaked, and the fabric of her shorts had become moist.

Kichi looked over at his wife as he began the drive back to their home. He saw her squirming in the leather seat as they wove their way over the narrow roads. When his hand came to rest on her thigh Mieko let our a sharp gasp. Waves of pleasure shot through her as if the mask were sending shockwaves through the chair and into her.

Smiling at the sight of her grasping the sides of the seat, Kichi began to move his hand higher up on her thigh.

"N...n....n...Uhhhhhhh," was the only form of protest she could muster as her husband's fingers slid up her shorts and made gentle contact with her moist, quivering pussy lips.

Her moans of pleasure only fueled Kichi's desire. He gently slid his fingertips upward. When he finally touched her clit she jolted, leaping in her seat. To her it felt as though the car had fallen off the edge of space and she was falling... her heart leapt up to the neck and her stomach forced the air form her lungs.

"Ooooooh, fuck yes, touch me..." she moaned.

Just then Meiko thought she heard the sound of rasping laughter from behind but she couldn't turn to look. Her back was arched so rigidly against the seat that she could scarcely move. He took no mercy on his pleasure-imprisoned wife. He began rubbing small circles over her clit with his middle fingertip. Meiko was left gasping for air and clawing at the seat as the sensation from his touch was so exquisite that she felt pained, as if the pleasure was so intense that it could cripple her.

"Yes YES!! Oh fuck, yes!!! Touch my nasty little cunt!" Her mouth moaned and hissed the words as if she had no control over the trash talk pouring from her lips. "Squeeze my clit, make it hurt so good. Make me your little whore."

Kichi obliged by squeezing her clit tightly between his pinching fingers and working it back and forth. His bottom three fingers plunged inside of her, filling her wet, clenching hole.

Meiko gasped as an abrupt gush of fluid escaped from her pussy, soaking her husband to the wrist. She had never ejaculated in all her life like that. What made it even stranger was that the massive orgasm she felt approaching was still moments away. She had no time, however, to ponder her little gush as the sensation sent a rush of pheromones through her. It caused a euphoric haze to cloud her mind and she began bucking against her husband's hand.

She grunted as she pounded herself against him but continued berating herself with each grunt that was issued on impact. "FUCK... YES... FIST... FUCK... YOUR ... SLUT... MAKE... ME... CUM..."

As her ass slapped onto his hand yet again, she felt the orgasm claim her. This one was different from the others as she felt herself suddenly falling backwards. Down, down, down... she felt herself plummeting as if falling into the open, smiling jaws of the tormenting artifact behind her. Suddenly she looked back for the first time. The very sight of the mask sent her rocketing up through the heavens, screaming in exquisite pleasure and unbridled joy as she came hard. Her juice drenched her husband and the leather seat below.

Her eyes fluttered in blissful exhaustion.... She saw the mask still glaring as her head draped lazily over the side of the headrest. "It was wonderful, master... thank you," she sighed softly to the mask before gently fading into unconsciousness.

6

Halloween arrived quickly, and before Meiko knew it the house had been transformed. Jack-O-Lanterns lined the awnings of their wrap-around lanai, cobwebs stretched over nearly every corner in their house, cheesy black lights and strobes had turned their quaint beach house into a creepy, haunted lair, poised to be ruined by all of Kichi's drunken, wild co-workers.

Meiko stood in front of her full length mirror examining herself. She struggled over whether or not she had overdone it with her sexy costume. The blue pleated plaid skirt couldn't have been more than 10" long and yet it curved so perfectly over her firm round ass that it left little doubt that the white cotton panties she had paired with the outfit were skimpy, most likely a thong.

Her long muscular legs were clad in tight white stockings that still showed off her defined calves and thighs when she stood in her old black stiletto heels she used to walk the runways in. The white dress shirt she wore fit her very tightly and was mostly sheer. The white lace bra under the dress shirt was clearly visible both through the sheer fabric of her shirt and near her collar where she had the shirt unbuttoned low, showing off her sexy cleavage.

Around that she had draped a loosely tied necktie that stayed under her collar and did nothing to hide her sexy breasts. The bottom of the shirt was tied up after about 3 buttons down to display her toned abs. She had even done her hair up in cute pigtails like she had seen in dirty magazines.

Now that she was faced with the final product she was worried. The sum of these parts was a costume far more seductive and slutty than she had ever hoped to look around the scavengers that worked in the restaurant. Kichi was the exception, but most kitchen folk were loud, foul-mouthed alcoholics who cared for little more than sex, drugs, and money.

It began to feel to Mieko that she was preparing to come under siege by pirates in a few hours. She was nervous, extremely nervous; her heart raced in her chest, but for some reason all of the nervous anticipation left her extremely wet. She hadn't had an orgasm since the ride back from the antiques shop and she hated the idea of facing those swarthy cooks and slick-talking waiters while she was so horny.

"I've still got a few hours," she said to the mirror as if convincing herself. "...might as well."

She gently lifted the front of her short pleated skirt, watching herself in the full length mirror. Her hand slid slowly down her waist over her smooth pelvis. Her fingers gently pressed down on opposite sides of her clit, pinching it between them.

Meiko rolled her head back and sighed, letting her playful pigtails fall over her shoulders and onto her back. She slid the tight, moist material of her thong to the side and timidly began running her middle finger along her slit. She began working her clit in small, fast circles, squeezing and caressing her breasts through the tight, thin dress shirt. Moans were now escaping her as she felt her stomach and pussy begin to fill with warmth. She slid a finger into herself.

"Mmm yeah... ooooh.... ohhhh. Yesss," she kept moaning and sighing to herself as she watched her hips swaying and moving in the exquisite pleasure of her approaching orgasm.

While watching herself in the mirror she loved how naughty she looked. With the skirt hiked up and her hands manipulating her well-maintained body, she looked like a slut. That thought put her over the edge as an orgasm rumbled to the surface. She gasped loudly as the shock sent waves in every direction from her pussy, which expelled a huge gush of fluids as she came. Pussy juice poured down her thighs and onto the floor.

"Shit!" she exclaimed as she began fixing her outfit. "At least it was worth it." she grinned as she looked at herself in the mirror for a while longer before cleaning up.

The guests began arriving shortly thereafter; Meiko had made sure to clean up well and had also sprayed perfume on herself that left her smelling of tropical flowers rather than ejaculate. The wait staff and managers began arriving first.

Everyone had dressed up for this party. Some were ghouls and zombies, others were construction workers, pirates, and naughty nurses. Everyone greeted her warmly with smiles and kisses on the cheeks. Glad tidings and compliments on her home and costume were the only small talk people made through their big, fake smiles.

Meiko had learned how to be fake in L.A. so she was by far the best hostess they could have hoped for. But Meiko saw through all the pleasantries and bullshit and knew that everyone was thinking about how slutty she looked. They likely assumed that she must have been fucking around on her husband.

Bottles of fancy champagne had already been popped by the time the kitchen staff began showing up. The cold appetizers Kichi had prepared in advance were already starting to vanish. Bottles of beer and liquor that people brought were accumulating quickly.

The chefs strolled in, each at their own pace as if they were walking into their own homes. They were devoid of the pleasantries and people skills that the "Front of the House" employees exuded. In a way Meiko felt relieved, because she could take these people at face value. But on the other side of the coin, they said whatever they felt.

"Heya BABY!!" the abrupt shout came in Meiko's direction as the restaurant's overweight and brash sushi chef Lon swung her door open wide. "Come give daddy some SUGA!!!"

Lon was originally from Malaysia but lived in Tokyo for most of his life. He was dressed as a big orange Jack-O-Lantern; a costume Meiko thought was perfect for him.

"Lon! Welcome, it's great to see you." Meiko said through clenched teeth, trying to hide her contempt as she went over to greet him.

She felt herself embraced abruptly and tightly as Lon whispered in her ear. "When you leaving that sorry husband of yours for a real man?" Those words were emphasized by his big hands squeezing both of her ass cheeks tightly, and using them to pull her in tighter against him. Meiko gasped but struggled to maintain composure, wrenching herself away from the bigger man.

"Oh Lon.... you're such a kidder. Come have some drinks." She knew that liquor was the only thing that could distract Lon from sex. He loudly worked his way through the crowd toward the bar.

With her back to the door watching Lon to make sure he was a safe distance away, Meiko felt herself suddenly grabbed from behind. She let out a sharp cry that was quickly stifled by a large hand that covered her mouth as the other slowly wrapped its way around her bare stomach like a snake encircling its prey. A familiar rasping voice now whispered in her ear. The breath made her face feel warm as her neck was draped over the shoulder of the man behind her.

"Did you miss me, my pet?"

Meiko's body froze. Terror held her motionless as the large hand caressed her."Tonight I will make you mine..." The voice rasped in her ear. Just as Meiko was about to scream for help, her husband let go and pulled off the mask. He kissed her playfully on the cheek and scampered into the kitchen wearing his large black cape.

She was stunned and tried to regain her normal heart rate. Her husband seemed much larger than she was used to, but perhaps the champagne had gone to her head.

7

After excusing herself politely from the guests Meiko went up to her room. She felt the need to be alone for a moment. Between all the drunken guests hitting on her and the frightening encounter with Kichi she had developed a headache, Tylenol was the only solution.

She turned the light-switch in her room off only to witness a bright flash, followed by a popping sound that returned the room to darkness. The bulb had blown.

"Fuck!" she hissed while making her way to the bedside table guided only by the orange "harvest" moonlight that filled her bedroom.

Meiko fumbled with the pill bottle momentarily before swallowing three. She returned it to the drawer after she felt the capsules move past her throat. She sat on the bed and massaged her temples, waiting for the pills to take effect.

The door swung open suddenly, filling the room with artificial light from the hallway. The illumination from the hall served as a backlight for the tall, imposing shadow that blocked the door.

Meiko leapt backwards in surprise at this tall man's presence. It left her back pressed against the head board of the bed and one long leg bent up in front of her.

"This is my bedroom asshole!" Meiko barked. "You can't just fucking barge..."

Meiko was cut off by the loud slamming of the door. The dark room was again flooded with moonlight. The frightening features of the mask that had haunted her for days were now illuminated by the orange moonlight that highlighted its imposing outline.

"Behold the ancient curse of the mighty Zaloh Warriors," a deep rasping voice bellowed at her."I have claimed a mortal coil, and you shall be my first trophy of war."

The figure loomed large over her. The thick black cape covering his body was suddenly swept away and onto the ground. Meiko let out a shrill cry as she beheld the beast in front of her.

It was Kichi, her husband. She knew it was him by the skinny pale left arm that extended past the elbow. The rest of the huge body before her was entirely unfamiliar. Huge rippling bulges of golden bronze colored muscles landscaped the giant seven foot frame. His muscles were fibrous and sinewy, looking more like intertwining roots of trees than flesh. Massive trapeziums and neck muscles flowed down from the mask and covered Kichi's small frame entirely, except for the frail arm that stuck out on the left side where the roots seemed to taper off.