Maelstrom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach pulled out abruptly and pushed her on to her back. Before she could complain, he was back inside her, his teeth biting her neck as she wrapped her thighs around his waist.

"Ohh fuck..." she gasped as she felt the tension build. He pinched her nipple, twisting it painfully, sensing she was close.

The tension finally broke as she came and her body exploded into orgasm. She was dimly aware of Zach gasping in her ear, then he pulled away and she felt hot spunk splatter across her belly and breasts.

As the pleasure faded and left her in a state of delicious relaxation, Meg smiled and opened her eyes. Zach rolled off to one side, panting hard, his cock still semi hard.

"Good morning," she laughed.

"Good indeed," he agreed. He turned to face her and grinned. "Come here, you," he said softly.

Meg was surprised to feel her heart skip a beat as she nestled her head in the curve of his shoulder. She couldn't help thinking that maybe she should leave now; leave before things became all soppy and gooey, but when she tried to tell him she ought to go, her mouth refused to obey and say the words. Eventually she gave up.

It wouldn't hurt to stay awhile...would it?

* * *

There was no answer, just a tinny voice advising her that the person she was trying to reach was unavailable but if she left a message, they would get back to her. Sylvie replaced the phone in its cradle and stared at it before swearing under her breath. If she couldn't get hold of Zach, there was every chance he would turn up and meet Meg before she had had a chance to explain everything. Oh god, what a mess this all was.

Music still thumped from Meg's bedroom and Sylvie debated whether or not just to bite the bullet and tell her now. Sure it was going to be a shock, but she'd understand. Having an older brother might prove to be a blessing in disguise – Meg certainly needed somebody rein her in at times. She seemed to be running wild these days. Out all hours doing god only knew what, with whom.

Making a split second decision, Sylvie took her courage in her hands and peered into Meg's bedroom, but it was empty. The stereo was playing to itself so Sylvie negotiated a pathway through the piles of dirty clothes and turned it off. In the blissful silence that followed, she heard the sound of the door chimes.

No, surely it couldn't be Zach this early?

* * *

The doorbell chimed loudly again as Meg crossed the hall on her way into the kitchen. She glanced at clock on the wall and debated whether or not just to scoot out of the back door and ignore the visitor. It was probably Mr Hollingsworth from the parish council coming to see her mum about the annual village fete.

Meg frowned in disgust. The last time he'd come around, he had spent most of his time staring at her mum's tits. The man was a total creep, although Sylvie seemed oblivious to his lecherous ways.

Yet another volley of loud chimes reminded Meg that she was going to have to answer the door; her mum seemed conspicuously absent. Grumbling, she strode across the hallway and flung the door open.

For a second they both froze in startled disbelief, neither one quite believing that they were seeing the other.

"Zach?" Meg began to say. Then she felt her mum appear behind her. Something stopped the words dead in her throat and she was left with a sense of foreboding.

"Meg, there's someone I want you to meet," Sylvie said in a strange voice. "Zach, would you like to come in?"

* * *

Meg sat opposite Zach, unable to look at him for fear of revealing her confusion and absolute horror. She listened to her mother's story with a sense of detachment; it was like this wasn't really happening. Any second now they would all burst out laughing at the joke and Meg could say, 'Mum, this is the bloke I've been shagging for the last two nights.'

Only now she couldn't say anything. She couldn't even begin to get her head around the concept that she had been having sex with her half brother. It made her head hurt with the implications of it all.

But the worst of it was that the attraction between them hadn't been quenched in the wake of her mother's confession. Despite her refusal to look directly at Zach, Meg couldn't help but watch him out of the corner of her eye. His hands rested on his denim-lad thighs, knuckles white with tension. The memory of those same hands touching her skin sent hot waves of guilty desire ricocheting through her body and she pressed her legs together, guilt knifing her in the gut.

"Meg?"

She jumped and her cheeks burned as her mother's voice broke the train of thought.

"Meg, just say something..." The pleading in her Sylvie's voice was obvious.

Meg finally looked up. "What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know." Sylvie's shoulders drooped in defeat.

"I need some time." With that, Meg jumped up and shot out blindly, the front door slamming against the wall. A small figurine on a table wobbled delicately like a ballerina before toppling on to the floor and shattering into fragments as Meg ran outside into the cool dusk.

With no virtually recollection of how she had found her way there, she walked down a tree-lined street of terraced houses. Chaotic thoughts whirled inside her head like a blizzard. The rigid parameters of her existence had disappeared and she couldn't even begin to make sense of how she felt.

She wanted to talk to Zach, but she was afraid he would refuse to even see her now. It was an impossible situation and it was all her mother's doing. If she hadn't kept this a secret for so long, she and Zach could have been a proper brother and sister.

Not now though. They had crossed the line and there was no going back.

* * *

The empty bottle of whiskey dropped on to the floor with a thud, a few last drops trickling out on to the worn carpet. The sound of a television drifted up from one of the neighbouring flats: the laughter and music a stark contrast to Zach's mood as he lay on the sofa, staring sightlessly at the nicotine stained ceiling.

The shock of seeing Meg still reverberated through him like a bad migraine. He had tried very hard not to show his confusion earlier, but he knew that Sylvie had guessed something was very wrong. It was just as well she would never begin to suspect what exactly was wrong. That didn't bear thinking about. She would be horrified and disgusted to learn that in their ignorance, her children had spent the last two days fucking.

But it wasn't their fault as Zach tried to remind himself fruitlessly. If they had known about their true relationship, they never would have felt such a strong attraction. Or at least he hoped that was the case. Right at this moment, he wasn't sure of anything other than the fact he was damned for all eternity.

How could he ingratiate himself with Sylvie's family now, while still harbouring lustful feelings for Meg?

He groaned as he recalled how he had sat there, in his long lost mother's living room, listening to her tell Meg who he was, yet still wanting her with every fibre of his being. It seemed like the more he knew she was out of reach, the more he desired her.

Well he was going to have to be strong. Willpower alone would have to keep him from acting on his desires. Surely given time, the attraction would wane and he could cultivate a more normal relationship with his half sister. Or at least he hoped that would be the case. The alternative wasn't an option.

He had spent too many lonely years yearning for a family and there was no way on earth could he walk away. It wasn't going to be easy, but he had to try. Not right now though. Right now all he wanted to do was see Meg again. See her and touch her and...

He groaned and closed his eyes, the memory of her lying beneath him hot and eager, filling his head with lust and his cock with blood. It was no good. The empty whiskey bottle made a satisfying sound as it smashed against the wall, shattering into shards of glass. Just like his dreams of happy ever after.

* * *

The second part to follow shortly.