Maelstrom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lukas...I mean, Zach?"

The young man nodded and a jolt of emotion seized her heart in a vice. It was hard to fit the memory of her baby with this handsome young man. But instinctively she knew they were one in the same. His blue eyes pierced her soul just as they had done all those years ago.

"Yes," he replied. For ages they stared at each other, both of them oblivious to the ebb and flow of people strolling through the park, chatting, eating their sandwiches and enjoying their lunch hour. "Shall we go for a walk?" he said eventually.

"Okay," Sylvie whispered. She was about to reach for her bag when he beat her to it. His fingers touched hers when he handed the worn handbag to her and she felt another jolt of memories blast through the miasma in her brain.

She remembered his tiny fingers curling around hers when she first held him, the warm smell of baby skin tickling her nose. He had been perfect. Long damp lashes, almost too long, framed his rosy cheeks as he yawned sleepily. She had known then that giving him up was going to break her heart. But she had had no choice. Her parents had sent her away to this place like a dirty little secret. Nobody else had known she was pregnant and as far as they had been concerned, nobody was ever going to find out.

"Why?" Zach turned to face her abruptly as they reached the lakeside.

The single word spoke volumes. It was the one question Sylvie had expected, yet the one that was the most difficult to answer. She gazed out across the shimmering water and wondered where in earth she should begin.

"I had no choice," she said finally. It was the truth, but she could hardly blame him if he chose to disbelieve her.

"We always have a choice," he replied, his voice breaking slightly.

"I was fifteen and I had been raped." The words tumbled out before she could prevent them and she felt him recoil in shock from her.

"My father was a rapist?"

She nodded. "I had no idea I was pregnant until I was five months gone. By then it was too late and when my parents found out, they sent me away."

"Who was he?"

Sylvie could hear the pain in his voice and she wished she could erase it, but it was too late for that. He had to know the truth.

"He was my uncle. Uncle Robbie." How she had hated that vile man for what he made her do, although she had hated her mother more for not believing the truth when she tried to tell her.

"He's dead now. Lung cancer." For years she had wished him dead. The trouble was, even after he was gone he had continued to linger on in the recesses of her nightmares.

The smell of his pungent cigar smoke and the way he groaned her name as he forced his way into her body, holding his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream in terror.

"You were such a beautiful baby," she said softly. "I kept a snip of your hair, hidden in a silver locket. You were born with golden blond curls; like an angel." She smiled wistfully as she eyed his dark, closely cropped hair. "It's all dark now. Did they love you and take care of you?"

She had spent endless hours imagining the family who had adopted her son. Never having met them, her imagination had woven pictures of what they were like: a kind couple who were unable to have children - older maybe, patient and caring.

Zach shrugged. "From what I can remember, they were lovely. But they were both killed in a car accident when I was eight. I was placed in local authority care after that."

Sylvie spun around in shock. "You grew up in a children's home?"

"Yeah, but it was okay," he said quickly, obviously unwilling to talk about that part of his life. "Do you have other kids?"

"I have a daughter. She's eighteen now. Megan."

"My half sister," Zach said in wonderment. Then he frowned, a dark line appearing on his forehead like a shadow crossing the sun. "Does she know about me?"

"Not yet." Sylvie was dreading that conversation. But she needed to tell Megan sooner rather than later. Zach would obviously want to meet his sister.

"But you are going to tell her, right?"

She heard the insecurity in his voice and she fought the urge to hug him tightly, to never let him go again. "Yes. I'll tell her tonight."

He looked relieved and she melted. Her boy had come back to her and for the first time in years, she felt the burden of guilt lifting from her shoulders. It was not going to be easy, but she wanted him to be part of her family. She knew she couldn't make up for the years they had missed, but she wanted to try her best.

* * *

Meg jumped off the bus before it had quite stopped, incurring a stream of furious invective from the driver at her recklessness. She laughed and stuck two fingers up at him as he pulled away again.

Her heart thudded with excitement as she danced up the path towards the door of the house where Zach lived. In the fading light of early evening, she could see how rundown the buildings in his street were, but she didn't care. He could have been living in a squat and she still would have gone there. The attraction she felt to him was not one she had any intention of denying.

Ignoring the faint smell of cat piss in the hallway, Meg jogged up the stairs towards his bed-sit. Her long hair cascaded down her back in shining ripples of titian red. She had deliberately dressed for this evening with the intention of undressing.

Her body was wrapped tightly in a silky blue dress that buttoned down the front, the top buttons left teasingly undone to show an almost obscene amount of cleavage. She had chosen long, black leather boots with a thin chrome heel as an accompaniment and given the number of wolf whistles she had received on her way to the bus stop, she knew she looked hotter than Hades.

Fortunately, her mum had been absent when she left the house or Meg knew she'd have been shot for dressing in such a provocative manner. Sylvie had said something earlier about talking to her this evening, but Meg had had other plans. Fucking Zach was far more important than listening to some crappy lecture about her recent behaviour.

Meg had sloped out as soon as her mum announced she was going upstairs for a bath. The note she'd left in the kitchen was self-explanatory, so Sylvie couldn't complain of being kept uninformed. As far as her mum knew, Meg was going to the cinema with Sarah and then sleeping over. Meg had every intention of staying the night with Zach and she was damned if her mother was going to stop her.

* * *

The house was abnormally quiet when Sylvie finally climbed out of her bath. Despite the soothing effect of the hot water, the tension that had been plaguing her with headaches for days was still knotting the muscles in the back of her neck.

She knew Meg was suspicious but, as usual, her daughter was wrapped up in her own life and hadn't bothered asking what was wrong. But that didn't matter now. Tonight Sylvie was going to come clean and tell her. It would be an awful shock, but she couldn't keep Zach under wraps any longer. It wasn't fair on any of them, least of all her son.

The note propped up next to the kettle caught her eye when she padded through the kitchen. With the sudden realisation that Meg had deliberately disobeyed her request that she stay in, Sylvie wasn't sure whether to be relieved or furious that her wilful daughter had gone out yet again. She read the ambiguous words Meg had scrawled on a scrap of paper and then screwed up the note before throwing it in the bin.

Damn her. Now Sylvie was going to have to delay Zach's visit. There was no way he could turn up tomorrow evening as planned if Meg was still in the dark. It would be a disaster.

* * *

Just as Zach turned the shower off, he heard a rapping on the door. He grabbed his towel and hurriedly dried some of the excess water from his skin before wrapping it securely around his waist. The clock assured him it couldn't possibly be Meg – it was too early – so he wondered just who it could be. At least living on the first floor precluded the possibility of Jehova's Witnesses.

"Coming!" he yelled as he closed the door on the tiny bathroom. It was a mess in there as he hadn't had time to tidy up and the last thing he wanted was for his visitor to be his landlord, here on some flimsy pretext, but actually checking that he was keeping the bed-sit tidy and girlfriend free.

The vision in blue that greeted him almost knocked him off his feet. When that vision jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately, he was literally knocked off his feet. Luckily for his elderly neighbours, the front door swung shut and spared their blushes and subsequent complaints of inappropriate behaviour.

Zach felt the edge of the lumpy sofa hit his legs and he collapsed on to the cushions. Meg fell on top of him, her hair sweeping down over them in a cloud of fragrant russet. When they broke for much needed oxygen, she raised her body up slightly and grinned impishly at him.

"Sorry, I'm early," she apologised. "I had to get out of the house in a hurry."

Zach gazed at her breasts that threatened to spill from her dress; he could just about see the rosy edge of her aureole above the edge of her black bra.

"I'm surprised your parents allowed you out dressed like that," he commented. Then he groaned when Meg rolled her hips across his achingly hard cock.

"Don't you like my outfit?" she asked. She pouted like a porn star and shifted position to sit astride him, her dress riding up on her thighs.

"Trust me, I love your outfit," Zach murmured. He watched, mesmerised, as she began to unbutton the dress slowly, each pearly white button popping open to reveal another portion of perfect flesh. Trapped beneath the coarse towel, his cock throbbed helplessly.

When the dress had opened far enough, Meg slipped the fabric down from her shoulders and leaned forward so that her breasts rested on Zach's chest. The lace of her bra tickled him and he could feel the twin nubs of her nipples poking him.

"Have you thought about me?" she asked in a husky voice.

Zach remembered the dream he'd enjoyed in the pre-dawn hours, the one where Meg was wearing suspenders and bent over a table in the pub while he fucked her mercilessly. "Yes," he admitted. "Of course I have."

"Good." She smiled before kissing him again, her teeth nipping his lips sharply before her tongue slid inside his mouth, soothing the pain. He grabbed her hips and ground into her, enjoying the way she moaned her pleasure at the stimulation.

His hands moved upwards as their tongues sparred and he found the full cups of her bra. Squeezing the mounds of flesh together, he rubbed his thumbs across the hard tips of her nipples. She broke the kiss, her eyes dark and shining, and sat up again, holding his hands on to her breasts.

"I'd like you to fuck my tits," she cooed as he continued to massage her mounds.

Zach almost lost it then. The image of his cock sliding between her glorious tits was a truly sublime one and he briefly closed his eyes in tormented agony.

"That sounds good," he managed to gasp.

Leaning forward, she watched with parted lips as he gently pulled her bra straps down her arms until the cups dropped away from her voluminous boobs. Her nipples were hard, the aureole dark and rosy, almost begging him to take them between his lips and suck gently. When he pulled her down and licked her nipple, she sighed with pleasure.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as he took the hard nub between his teeth and tugged, taking more flesh into his mouth as she pressed her breast against him.

She ground her hips into his bulging cock and he struggled to concentrate on what he was doing. The thought of fucking her tits continued to torment him as he squeezed her breasts together and rubbed her nipples across his hungry mouth.

Her breathing grew ever more ragged as he broke away from her breasts and kissed her parted lips again. The dress she wore was straining at the few remaining buttons that held it together and deciding he needed to see the rest of her glorious body, Zach heaved himself into an upright position.

For a moment Meg stared at him with a glazed expression on her flushed face. Then she smiled seductively as she stood. Zach swung his legs over the edge of the sofa and watched as she slipped the dress to the floor and stood before him in her long, sexy boots and black lace knickers. The bra that hung uselessly was unclipped and thrown to one side.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a lick of her lips.

Oh yeah, thought Zach as lust surged through his veins like molten lava. He tried to grab her, but she stepped out of his reach and smiled saucily.

Cupping her breasts, she lifted one and licked the nipple as he watched, paralysed with desire. Then she slid a hand down across her belly and inside her knickers. Zach could only imagine how hot and wet she must feel. His cock leaped with another surge of white hot lust as an image from his dream jumped into his head: her legs parted lewdly, the red fur of her pussy lips shining with moisture as he slowly edged inside her body before fucking her, hard.

As if reading his mind, Meg pulled her knickers to one side to reveal the swollen lips of her sex. She dipped her fingers inside and momentarily closed her eyes with pleasure. "Mmm I'm so wet," she groaned.

"Oh fuck!" Zach pulled his towel away from his throbbing cock and grasped the shaft firmly. He could feel the beginnings of his orgasm and he squeezed the base of his cock firmly. He wasn't ready to cum just yet. Oh no.

Meg was rubbing her pussy with obvious delight and seeing her take such pleasure from her own touch only succeeded turning him on even more. "God, Meg, come here, now!"

Her fingers abruptly ceased their instinctive movements and she opened her eyes again. Glancing down at his cock she smiled before saying,

"Want to feel my tits around your dick?"

He nodded helplessly. It was all he could do not to cum then and there. "Please..." It was a heartfelt plea and she grinned triumphantly at his predicament.

Kneeling between his thighs, she took hold of his dick. As her small hand gripped him firmly, Zach didn't think he had ever been this hard in his life. Every vein on his shaft throbbed with blood and his balls felt like they were about to explode.

Her nipples brushed against the fine hair on his inner thighs as she pushed her breasts together around his aching cock. As he watched, she rocked forward so that the tip of his dick appeared at the top of her deep cleavage. Fucking her tits felt amazing. Faster and faster he thrust, pushing himself towards a mind-blowing conclusion.

"Come on my tits," she pleaded encouragingly as each time the tip of his cock protruded she licked it with relish.

"I can't hold it...I'm gonna cum!" Zach finally gave in as his orgasm surged through his shaft and thick white cum spurted upwards, splattering Meg's chin before dripping down all over her beautiful breasts. By the time he'd finished, he was exhausted and utterly depleted. His cock wilted and slid out from her sticky breasts.

"Jesus," he breathed as he sank back into the cushions.

Meg laughed. "I haven't finished yet," she said as she rubbed his cum into her milky skin.

"Give me a minute to recover," he groaned as she took his semi hard cock in one hand and wrapped her mouth around it, eagerly licking the traces of cum away. As she slid her lips down, he could feel himself growing hard again despite having cum so recently.

As she sucked, one hand burrowed between her thighs. When he heard the wet squelching sounds she made, it was enough to return him to rock hard erectness within seconds.

"No more!" he pleaded after a few minutes of her mouth teasing him.

She jumped up and pulled her knickers off before sitting astride him. Her breasts were squashed like pillows between their bodies as he kissed her. "Let me get a condom," he murmured against her lips. He didn't want to take any more risks; last time they had cut it pretty close.

With a sigh, she rolled sideways, lying across the cushions like a classical odalisque as she watched him through long lashes. He struggled to think where he had put the packet of condoms bought from the chemist that afternoon. In the bathroom, he finally remembered.

By the time he returned, ripping open the foil square with his teeth, Meg was languidly touching her pussy with slow, sensual strokes. The image she made: whorish boots combined with her luscious curves - was spectacular. It made him wish he were an artist. She was certainly inspiring his cock to amazing proportions – despite cumming so recently, he was almost ready to cum again.

After he had he rolled the rubber down his cock, Meg knelt on the sofa, her bottom facing him and her legs spread wide. Just like in his dream, he could see her glistening cunt, the red folds of flesh gleaming with juices as her body made him a lewd invitation.

"Fuck me hard," she growled.

Zach hardly needed any encouragement. Despite the layer of thin latex, he felt every inch of her hot, sucking flesh as he positioned himself between her thighs and pushed inside her.

"Harder!" she hissed as he pulled back slightly and rammed into her again. She met every thrust with one of her own and when his hand found her breast, she howled with pleasure. He squeezed her nipple, twisting the tip sharply as she gripped the edge of the cushions.

"Yes!" she cried as her body began to tremble and shake as she started to cum. She fell forward as her orgasm broke and he grabbed her hip, pulling her around so that she was facing him. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure and her cheeks were flushed as he moved across her body, pushing back inside her again.

As her thighs gripped him, he kissed her, enjoying the way her body curved into his. Her hair tickled his cheek as his lips moved across her jaw, finding a sensitive spot on her neck that made her sigh softly.

When finally they both came again, he collapsed with exhaustion and rested his damp cheek on her soft breasts. He closed his eyes and listened to the steady thump of her heart as the sweat cooled on their skin. It was hard to believe he barely knew this girl; it felt like he'd known her forever.

* * *

A car horn tooting from outside in the street woke Meg from the deep sleep she had fallen into. For a moment confusion furrowed her brow as she opened her eyes. The window was in the wrong place, light was shining across the pillow, and there was an arm thrown around her waist.

In a sharp blinding instant she remembered. Then she smiled happily, her body arching backwards subconsciously as she felt the hard warmth of Zach's body against hers. Despite the fact they had spent half of the night fucking each others brains out, Meg's appetite for sex was in no way diminished. Just the scent of his skin made her wet again.

"You awake?" she whispered.

"Hmm," he murmured as he nuzzled her neck.

The hard ridge of his cock edged between her thighs and she reached down to grab him, pulling him into her. Warm stickiness coated her fingers, lubricating his entry and he slid inside effortlessly like he'd never left. For a few seconds she lay still, content with the simple closeness and intimacy of their physical connection.

But it wasn't enough. The need for fulfilment writhed in her belly like a snake unfurling its coils in the heat of the sun. She turned her cheek, inviting his kiss. His fingers stroked the curls of hair away from her face, tracing the line of her jaw tenderly as his body moved within her.

She murmured encouragement as he increased his pace, oblivious to the faint buzzing of a mobile phone from across the room. When his hand cupped her breast, she pushed back into him and closed her eyes against the wave of pleasure that obliterated all conscious thoughts.