Maelstrom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to pull his gaze away from her face long enough to grab a glass and draw a half of cider. The sweet amber drink slopped over the edge of the glass and he scowled at his own carelessness.

The girl handed over some money in exchange for the drink and their fingers touched briefly. Desire flared brightly once more and Zack struggled to remember what the hell he was meant to be doing.

"How's your ankle?" he said as he turned away and rang the transaction through the cash register.

"Okay," Meg replied. "Mum strapped it up for me, so that's helping."

"You should be resting it really."

"Probably," she agreed with an impish smile. "But if I sit on a bar stool, that counts as resting, right?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess so!"

Another customer wanted serving and reluctantly he walked away, but even as he pulled a pint for the man, he felt her watching him, her green eyes searing his flesh beneath his clothes, tempting him with a promise of something deliciously decadent.

* * *

Meg was pretending to read a text message when Zach reappeared a short time later. She frowned and flipped the phone shut.

"Something wrong?" he asked as he moved some dirty glasses into the washer.

"Sarah's stood me up," she replied with an exaggerated sigh. Actually Sarah had no idea Meg was even here, but Zach didn't need to know that. "I guess I better finish this and head home."

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as she nonchalantly stared into space in the guise of thinking about her predicament. Judging from the way he was chewing his lip, it looked like he was grappling with something, too.

"If you've got nothing better to do," he said carefully, "I finish at ten – maybe we can go somewhere else for a drink afterwards?"

Meg smiled inwardly before turning back to face him. "I guess we could do," she said airily.

He grinned at her and she felt her pussy moisten in response. This was almost too easy.

"Okay, you stay here and rest that ankle. I'll try and get off a little earlier if it stays quiet."

"Yes, boss," she quipped and he laughed.

He walked away to serve a couple who had just approached the bar and she watched, mesmerised, as the muscles flexed in his forearms when he pulled one of the real ales from the pump. The thought of what the rest of his body might look like kept her entertained for quite some time.

* * *

Staff busied themselves wiping the glossy white tables and sweeping the floor in the deserted restaurant as Meg sat sipping her coke and listening to Zach. The local fast food joint wasn't exactly where she had anticipated ending her evening, but the smell of burgers filtering through from the kitchen barely registered on her brain. All of her senses were focussed on the man sitting across from her.

"The kids' home wasn't too bad," Zach said in a flat voice. He stirred the remains of his coffee with a small plastic spoon.

From his completely blank expression, Meg had a feeling that he was not telling her the truth, and she was beginning to wish she had never asked about his family. When he had admitted to her that he didn't have any, she had been shocked. It was only when she continued to probe deeper that he finally told revealed that his real mother had given him up at birth.

"Did you wonder why she hadn't kept you?" Meg couldn't imagine not knowing who her real parents were; as much as they annoyed her, they were still her rock in a sometimes all too shaky world.

"Oh yeah." He smiled bitterly.

"I'm sorry," Meg whispered. She reached out and took hold of his hand. The tanned skin felt smooth beneath her touch and she wondered if the rest of his body would feel as nice.

"Don't be." He smiled at her and leaned forward. "I'm over it now. Anyway, enough of my miserable life – tell me all about you."

Meg shrugged dismissively before taking the pink straw in her coke between her teeth and sucking suggestively.

"I'm horribly boring really," she said. Then she smiled at Zach flirtatiously through the strands of titian hair that partially obscured her face.

"Well how about you bore me to sleep over a coffee at my flat?"

He held her gaze firmly and Meg shivered with expectation. She hated coffee, but she wasn't about to spoil the moment by admitting that. Besides, she wasn't planning on spending any time actually drinking the stuff. Oh no.

* * *

Zack caught a whiff of subtle perfume as Meg brushed past him while he held the outside door open, and his cock reacted immediately. The communal hallway of his building was dark - the bulb must have blown – but her red hair gleamed brightly in the light from the street lamp for a few moments. He was instantly reminded of a pre-Raphaelite painting he had seen years ago in the National Gallery. Then the door swung shut and the image faded.

He still wasn't sure why he had asked her back. Logic told him it was a really bad idea to get involved with a girl when he had no idea whether he was sticking around, but unfortunately logic hadn't had much say in the decision when he had blurted out his invitation impulsively.

They climbed the staircase up to the second floor in silence and Zach stopped outside a scuffed wooden door. He felt Meg close behind him and for a moment he could hardly move a muscle as a strange paralysis struck him. Desperately, he tried to think of something intelligent to say.

"This is my flat," he said eventually. Inwardly he cursed his stupidity when he saw the faint smile flicker across her lips.

"Well are you going to let me in?" Meg asked with amusement.

Zach looked away immediately and fumbled for his key. Why am I acting like a teenager on a first date?

The door opened and he walked in, switching a lamp on to illuminate the small room. It was not the nicest of places he had had the misfortune to live in, but at least he had tidied up before his shift. The bed was made and the kitchen area was clean.

Meg glanced around as Zach hurried in the direction of the kettle. It seemed prudent to put some space between them and he busied himself placing coffee in two mugs while she picked up some CDs from the table.

"You like heavy metal, huh?" she said with a grin as she examined the Metallica CD.

"I like most stuff," he said as the kettle began to boil. "Well, maybe not opera! How about you?"

"Yeah, I like metal."

He tensed up as she sidled into the kitchenette. Trying to concentrate on pouring boiling water in to their mugs, he didn't realise she was standing right behind him until he turned to pass her a coffee.

The mug caught her arm and the scalding liquid splashed her pale skin. She yelped with pain.

"I'm so sorry!" he cried as he grabbed her wrist and quickly dragged her over to the sink. "Let's get some cold water on that."

"I think you must be hazardous to my health," Meg commented dryly.

"Hey, it wasn't my handbag you tripped over," he replied.

They both looked at each other as the water spluttered out of the tap and then Meg looked at the red patch on her skin with a rueful grin.

"I don't even like coffee," she admitted as her smile faded.

"Just as well," Zach said softly. "I don't have enough milk to make you a fresh one."

"I didn't come for your coffee." She looked into his eyes and he felt the attraction between them crackling like electricity.

"What did you come for then?"

"This..." She turned the tap off before reaching out and grabbing his tee shirt. Then she pulled his head down until their lips touched.

Zach felt pure animal arousal shoot through his body and he forgot all of the reasons why he shouldn't be touching this girl. He grasped her long, thick hair and kissed her back with force, hearing the faint mewling sound she uttered as his body pressed hers against the worktop.

His cock was harder than it had ever been and he ground against her soft curves, revelling in the way she arched her body in response. She tasted sweet and sugary - of coke and cider – and he slowly drowned in her addictive flavour.

He could feel her small hands clutching the flesh of his back, her nails digging in painfully, but it didn't detract from the overwhelming desire he had to sink his cock inside her body, right up to the hilt. The denim that strained to confine his shaft was almost at bursting point and he wondered rather irrelevantly if the manufacturers of jeans ever tested their products for such stresses. Somehow, he felt that it was unlikely.

Not that it mattered. As his own hands began to explore her lush curves, he felt her reach down for the metal buttons that held his erection in check. Suddenly, the knowledge of what he was about to impetuously do with a virtual stranger began to override the lust that had consumed him thus far.

"Meg, wait," he tried to say as he broke the kiss.

She gazed up at him innocently, her iridescent green eyes almost black and her cheeks flushed with heat. "But I don't wanna wait," she replied huskily. "I want to fuck you," she added brazenly.

He knew right then he should have walked away, but he was too floored by her statement to move a muscle. Zach wasn't used to women being so upfront about their sexuality. He had a tendency to date shy types: the sort who needed lots of time before they finally gave up their inhibitions and slept with him. He was more comfortable with girls like that. He enjoyed the slow seduction and the feeling of being in control.

Meg was something entirely different. He sensed that she always took what she wanted with no regard to the consequences and to his surprise, this excited him immensely.

"I don't have anything," he muttered desperately as she began to unbutton his jeans. When he felt the first touch of her hand on his throbbing cock, he groaned with heartfelt lust.

"That's okay," she murmured as she began to slide her palm up and down his straining shaft. "I have condoms in my bag."

Zach experienced no surprise at her statement. Nor did he feel any great urge to stop her from what she was doing. It felt too damned good.

When she dropped to her knees and took him inside her mouth, all reason fled the room. If her hand had felt divine, her mouth felt like fucking nirvana. The sensation of a warm tongue and slippery lips caressing him as he slid deeper inside her hot, moist mouth was electric.

The familiar tightening of his balls warned him that he stood very little chance of lasting long under such stimulation and reluctantly he grabbed her hair and pulled her up until she faced him again.

With a lewd smile, Meg flicked her tongue out and licked the saliva from her lips. Zack swallowed hard and tried to think of something innocuous, anything really, as a way of preventing his cock from erupting too soon. God, she was sexy.

"You taste good," she whispered before stretching up to kiss him again. Her tongue thrust inside his mouth and Zach groaned. This was pure, sweet torture.

Meg arched her body into his and he grabbed the curve of her bottom, grinding his cock against her pelvis. She moaned in response and he pushed the last lingering doubts he had firmly from his head. They were at the point of no return and he wanted her. It was that simple.

Her top strained across the generous swell of her breasts and when he moved to pull it off, she made no effort to stop him. The creamy skin of her cleavage was damp beneath his fingers and he felt the pounding of her heart as he traced a slow, teasing trail down from her collarbone until he reached the edge of the red lace bra.

For a moment he paused to gauge her reaction, but immediately she pushed her breasts towards him wordlessly. He brushed his fingers across the distended tip of her nipple that protruded through the satiny fabric and she hissed in response.

Teasing was good, but he really needed to see her body now. His imagination had provided him with many images since that night in the bar, but he had a feeling that those images would pale in comparison with the reality of Meg. Listening to her harsh breathing, he slid the strap of her bra down from her shoulder until the one breast was revealed to his avid gaze.

Her nipple was a deep rosy pink, erect like a pencil eraser. A small bead of sweat trickled down into the deep valley between her breasts and he bent his head, catching the moisture with his tongue, tasting the salty flavour of her skin. The faint scent of perfume lingered there and he inhaled deeply before brushing his lips across her teat.

"Ohh," she gasped when his lips engulfed the hard tip of her breast and he sucked, tugging gently whilst massaging its twin.

Meg continued to moan incoherently as he mouthed and licked her exquisite flesh. It was difficult for him to break away from her tits, but he steeled his will and dropped to his knees, anxious to explore further. The short skirt she wore barely covered her backside and it took no effort at all to push the denim up until the scrap of lace covering her sex came into view.

She felt like a furnace when he touched her. A heat like nothing he had ever experienced before. Just the thought of how she would feel wrapped around his cock nearly had him coming. But he fought the desire and kissed the soft skin of her inner thigh.

Her body quivered and shuddered beneath his touch. The way she responded was driving him insane with lust. He just had to taste her. The musky scent of her swirled out like some exotic perfume as he carefully eased the crotch of her panties aside with one finger.

Dark crimson hair glistened with pearlescent moisture as Meg spread her legs accommodatingly. For a second, Zack paused as he inhaled the sweet aroma of her arousal, but that wasn't enough. With a sigh of delight, he dipped his tongue in the seductive crevasse between her trembling thighs.

He felt he bucking against his mouth, but he was not about to release her. Gripping her tightly, he fucked her with his tongue as she opened her body to him. As she melted like ice cream on a summer day, he reached up with one hand and found the rounded globe of her naked breast. He squeezed her flesh, hearing her moan in response.

"I...I...I'm gonna cum," she hissed as she gripped the worktop like it was a lifeboat in a storm.

Zack couldn't reply even if he wanted to. Her thighs were locked around his head and he was being slowly smothered in the most pleasurable way imaginable.

He felt it as she started to come. Her pussy pulsated against his mouth and he tasted a sweet flood of juice on his tongue. The sound of her cries penetrated through his trapped ears and he continued lapping her clit until she slowly released her iron grip.

As he sat back, supremely conscious of his aching cock, she sank down in a heap before him, one naked breast lewdly on display. "Fuck me, that was amazing," she sighed as her lips parted in a slow, sensuous smile.

Zach couldn't wait any longer - he just had to have her. He pulled her forward and kissed her with violent intensity, one hand yanking her bra cup down to release her other breast for his touch.

Meg responded to his urgency and quickly moved astride his denim-clad thighs. She took hold of his erect cock and before he could protest, she sank down, enveloping him in moist heat. Despite the nagging thought that they weren't using a condom, he helplessly thrust upwards, his face smothered in her naked breasts.

He felt her arms around his neck as she fucked him, taking her own pleasure from his body. The floor was hard beneath his legs and he could hear the tap dripping into the sink, but the way she felt wrapped around his cock eclipsed just about every coherent though in his brain.

His orgasm was so close; he could almost taste it. Somehow he managed to gasp something to that effect and she pulled away just in time, both of them looking down as he erupted in a white stream of cum. Some of it splattered on her tits and he watched, panting, as she rubbed it in gleefully.

"I need a coffee now," he said before she leaned down and kissed him, her tongue pressing warmly between his lips. He also needed to sleep, but he had an idea that sleep was not what Meg had in mind for the rest of the night.

* * *

Meg crept along the landing, heading for her bedroom, trying not to make any suspicious noises. When her mother appeared, she groaned inwardly.

"What time do you call this?" Sylvie hissed angrily. Her hair was sticking up in tufts and there were dark circles beneath her eyes.

"Give me a break," Meg grumbled. "I'm eighteen – not a little kid."

"This is still my house and I won't have you treating it like a hotel!"

Meg felt the languid pleasure of her evening with Zach begin to drain away as irritation consumed her. "I can't help being late back, Mum, honestly, I just got caught up with Sarah and a project we're working on."

Sylvie didn't look convinced and Meg wondered if she could tell her daughter had just had the best sex of her life. She hoped not. That would be too embarrassing for words.

"Well next time, ring me if you're going to be so late back. I do worry about you."

"Sorry, Mum," Meg said contritely, painting an expression of what she hoped was abject apology on her face.

"Get to bed or you'll never be up in the morning." With a tired expression, Sylvie turned and disappeared back in to her own room.

As Meg climbed into bed, she wondered what was eating her mum. She had been acting weird, but Meg had no idea why. She sighed. It was late and she was too blissed out to truly care anyway. Smiling sleepily, Meg closed her eyes and thought about Zach. God the man was hot. Just the thought of fucking him again was making her body ache with renewed lust.

He had asked her to stay with him after they had finally collapsed with exhaustion on his crumpled bed, naked and sweating. But Meg didn't dare stay out all night with no explanation. She knew her mum would go totally ballistic. As much as she wanted to curl up beside the delicious Zach, it simply wasn't worth the hassle that would surely follow. So she reluctantly pulled her clothes back on and climbed into the taxi Zach had called for her.

She would see him tomorrow evening though. Oh she could hardly wait...

* * *

Sylvie's eyes darted around the park nervously. Now that she was here, she wasn't so sure about everything. Last night, it had made perfect sense. Last night she had made a decision that she needed to see him. It was obviously what he wanted – if it wasn't, he never would have taken the time to find her.

Now that the moment was finally upon her, she was scared. Scared to death that he might hate her. The guilt she had buried for so long was threatening to consume her with its poisonous bile. She still had no idea how she was going to explain everything. Or whether he would ever be able to forgive her.

Taking several deep breaths in an attempt to quell the nausea that rose upwards from her empty stomach, Sylvie stared at a child feeding the ducks, his tousled blond hair catching the sun like threads of spun gold.

For a moment she was catapulted back to that place where she had given him up for what she thought was forever. The hard, lined face of the austere nun as she had taken the baby from Sylvie's arms and the cold words that still haunted her.

"Forget him," the woman had told her dismissively even as the tears dripped down Sylvie's cheeks.

But Sylvie had been unable to forget the baby with his brilliant blue eyes and flaxen blonde curls. So like his father in every way. His face haunted her dreams every night and taunted her every time she heard a baby crying.

"Sylvie? "

The deep voice startled her and she jumped, inadvertently knocking her bag down on to the ground. Looking up, she saw a dark haired young man wearing a worn denim jacket, smiling nervously. Was this really Lukas?