Little Ms. Marker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked. Biting down on the left nipple and pulling on it, I twisted the right one cruelly, digging the corner of my thumbnail into the sensitive tissue while squeezing both of her firm boobs hard enough to leave finger marks Her hips bucked and ground her pussy into me as she screamed in ecstasy.

"YES! Now! Cumming! Cumming! C-u-m-m-i-n-g!! AIEOAHH!! AIEEEH! Aaahhh…"

Her nipples shrank as the climax ripped through her, her limbs slackening. I lowered her onto the bed and spread her limp legs wide. As Li basked in the afterglow, I reached over and picked up the glass of champagne I had set down and knelt before her beautiful quim. The inner lips were already open, showing me the entrance to her garden of delight and the clitoris, guardian of her pleasure, was standing to attention, gleaming with her natural oils. I thought to myself that this truly was a sight that should be immortalized on canvas, but at the moment I had something else in mind.

I kissed her nether lips, running my tongue inside her, tasting her cunt fluid. Her hands stroked my hair, letting me know she appreciated the attention. Moving up to her clit, I licked my way around it, teasing her as it erected further and she tightened her buttocks to press it against my tongue. Lifting my head, I trickled champagne into it and began to lap it like at kitten with a bowl of milk.

Li cried out at this new sensation, her hands going to her knees and pulling her legs up and back to grant me unfettered access to her pussy, the lips glistening as the wine ran down over them and through them. As I licked her, she pleaded with me.

"Ohhh! So good! I love your tongue on me! Suck me! Suck my clit! Do whatever you want, darling! Just don't stop! I don't know how you do this to me! Don't stop! I am your slave! I am your slut! Please! Make me cum again! Don't stop! Please!"

I continued to lash her clitoris with my tongue, enjoying what I was doing to her. Her hips bucked up and down as I tormented her, the champagne that I didn't get dribbling between her pussy lips to mix with her juices and drip down to her anus. I lapped her and her cries became higher-pitched and more intense. I opened the lube by feel and located the dildo by touch, smearing the liquid onto the glass shaft until it was coated with goo. She was almost there.

"Ahhh… ahhh… ohhh, you… ohhh, you… magnificent fucker! Making me cum! Almost… please… please… please… AAHHH!" Her body convulsed as she came.

As she orgasmed again, I threw her legs over my shoulders and rolled her backwards, forcing her hips to rotate up and expose her bottom as well as her mound of Venus. I took the silver dildo and pressed it against her rosebud, already soaked with the mixture of Li's secretions and Moët. Pinning her legs against her, I thrust against it. Her anal ring resisted for a moment and then gave, allowing the shining invader to plunge into Li's nether orifice. She screamed in surprise and pain, but I paid her no heed as I sawed the fake cock in and out of her ass. The screams turned to whimpers and then to groans of lust as I used the dildo on her.

"Stop! It hurts! Don't! Stop! It hurts! Don't… stop… ohh, don't stop! Don't stop! Give it to me! Fuck my ass! Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh! Hurts so good! Don't stop!"

I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to move them in time with the dildo, abusing her clit with my thumb as I watched her. Having to fallen down the far side of her previous orgasm, it was only seconds before she came again, and then again. Her head whipped back and forth on the pillows as she panted with desire and her beautiful boobs flushed with her arousal as I relentlessly drove her on to orgasm. My fingers were pinched by the rippling of her cunt muscles as they spasmed again, and again, and then without pause. Li had passed the point where she could articulate words; she was caught up in a world of sensation where almost any touch would wring another climax from her.

Pulling my fingers out of her, I rubbed my cock in the juices flowing out of my bride. One last push of the glass dildo left it buried to the hilt in her rectum. Guiding my rod to her gaping slit, I entered her.

The spastic grasping of Li's pussy almost made me cum the instant I entered her warm, wet, waiting hole. Instinctively, her hands sought my head, pulling me down as I fucked her, my balls slapping her ass with every stroke. Her heels pounded my back as I drove in and out of her pussy, her hips rocking to deepen our contact and get every bit of stimulation out of her clit that she could get. Her nipples stood up proudly on the sweet swelling of her breasts, hard and full. I dropped my head to them and sucked and bit them, listening with pleasure to Li's happy cries. Her eyes rolled back into her head as we fucked; she was somewhere out of this world.

It wasn't long before I could no longer resist the wordless urgings of Li's hungry pussy. I rammed into her one last time and my seed gushed out of my cock like water from a fire hose, spraying all over Li's squeezing womb, painting the walls of her cunt with my sperm as her nails bit into my shoulders and she came with me with a happy cry. I collapsed on top of her, passing out from the intensity of my climax.

When I came to, Li was looking at me with infinite tenderness. She had removed the dildo, washed herself and brushed her hair, and knelt beside me, holding two glasses of champagne. She offered me one.

"Champagne, my husband?"

"Thank you, wife." We linked arms and drank; and when the glasses were empty she drew me down to her again. Thus we passed our wedding night, and several nights thereafter.

When we returned to the city, Li and I began selecting the clothes we'd take with us on the honeymoon. During a break, I was reading the business section of the SundayTimes while Li perused the society pages.

"They have our wedding announcement," she said, showing it to me. I didn't think the photo did her justice, but she was happy with it. "There's something else," she went on, showing me an item in "Short Takes," the gossip column that covers the comings, goings and doings of the upper classes.

" ‘The St. Edmonds family will be conspicuous by their absence from the mad whirl of society for some time to come,' " she read aloud. " ‘Charlotte Bradshaw, son Edmund and daughter Priscilla are embarking on a round the world cruise in theQueen Mary 2. Further, Bradford St. Edmonds, vice president of The St. Edmonds Company, is said to be closing his apartment for an extended sojourn abroad as well.' "

"That's interesting," I said. "It ties in with this blurb in the Business Section." I turned back a page and read to her.

" ‘Bradford St. Edmonds has left his position as Vice President of Sales & Marketing at The St. Edmonds Company to pursue other interests. There was no comment from The St. Edmonds Company as to the reason for his departure, but rumor has it that he is being sent to oversee the family's cattle ranching operation in Wyoming.' "

There was a glitter in Li's eyes as she absorbed this information. When she spoke, it was just one word.

"Good."

And once again, I was reminded of the wisdom of that old frontier axiom: "Whatever you do, don't let them give you to the women."

1...345678