Little Ms. Marker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great-grandfather and grandfather had been dedicated Nationalists and had escaped to Taiwan just ahead of Mao's Communists when Chiang Kai-shek lost the civil war. The family had to start over, although great-grandfather had been smart enough to shift much of the family money from Shanghai banking houses to the Bank of Hong Kong after World War II, long before they had to flee the mainland.

By the time Li reached adulthood, the family was doing well in the import-export business. However, she wanted to be more than just a daughter of the house and possibly bait to lure executive talent into the family firm. She had been spotted by a man who claimed to be a scout for a modeling agency in Tokyo. Her parents forbade her to go, so as girls throughout history have done she went anyway.

The firm in question was semi-legitimate in that they did provide models for trade shows, exhibitions, and print and TV advertising. However, their real business was providing ‘pillow geisha' to visiting Western businessmen. Even here, Li had been lucky.

One of these visitors fell for her and brought her to Los Angeles on a student visa, promising to marry her after she established residency. The relationship had fallen apart when she discovered her rising film executive had a Caucasian wife and no intention of leaving her. Further, that exec had a split personality. By day he was in the vanilla side of the movie business, but by night he was a sex film financer. The breakup left Li in a precarious position.

Not daring to ask for government help and unwilling to approach the Chinese community in L.A. because of the disgrace it would bring to her family, she looked for other solutions. The money she had saved did not go far or last for long. Eventually she had to approach contacts she had made via her ex-lover in the erotic film industry.

Li took up with a porno director. He agreed to take care of her if she'd do interracial porn and give him most of what she made. She played supporting parts in eight or ten of his movies under a stage name and was being groomed for starring roles ("Does that bother you?" she asked. "No," I admitted, "it excites me, to be honest") when the director had gotten in over his head in a poker session half a year before and put Li and her services up as collateral in the game Burry had won. St. Edmonds had taken possession of her and brought her to New York.

She had tried to make the best of it and become his mistress; but while Burry put up a bluff, studly man-of-the-world front, that's all it was: a bluff. He treated her decently at first, but apart from copping a feel or fingering her once in awhile, he did not treat Li as a beautiful, hot-blooded woman expects to be treated.

One night she slipped into Burry's bed and tried to get him to ravish her. Despite her best efforts with hands, tits, tongue and lips, she couldn't get his dick to stir. Burry's response to her attentions was to beat her half to death and threaten to kill her if she ever told anyone about it. Burry St. Edmonds had a deep, dark secret, one Li had inadvertently learned: He could not get it up even with the help of drugs.

It seemed he'd lost a pile of money in an illegal high stakes game and hadn't paid his debt fast enough to suit the gangster holding his IOU. Two enforcers from the Five Families had kicked the hell out of St. Edmonds, inflicting massive damage to the nerves that control the penis. He could piss with it, but that was all. The nerve damage was irreversible. His cock had been rendered totally and permanently flaccid.

Burry reduced Li to the status of housemaid, always displayed to his guests and visitors as a sex object but never touched by him except with a cat o' nine tails in his study. He lashed her and used the handle as a dildo on her when the mood took him. He used flagellation as compensation for his impotence.

And now Li belonged to me. She settled back, her lips and her legs slightly parted, ready for whatever I might want of her.

Continuing to caress her, I thought about what she had told me. What I was feeling could not possibly be what the thought lurking in the back of my mind hinted at. I mean, we'd only known each other for a day! Still…

I reached over to the drink I was still holding and fished out an ice cube. Li closed her eyes. As always, her nipples were hard little buttons, a feature of hers I found tremendously erotic, hinting as it did of her sensuous nature. The ice cube left a trail of moisture as I tormented her tits, her gasp of surprise at the unexpected chill of the ice yielding to a small hiss of pleasure as her nips puckered from the cold and erected further in response to my touch. I played with them for a minute, feeling Li squirm under my hand. As the ice trailed down her belly toward her crotch, I leaned over and took a nipple between my teeth, pulling up, forcing it to lengthen. Li cried out at the sudden pain, then moaned as my mouth warmed the hard nubbin. She took hold of the other nipple, pinching it between her fingernails and twisting as she pulled on it, pleasurable pain contorting her face.

"Ohhh… ohh… ohh… don't stop… hurts so good. Suck ‘em hard, bite ‘em… please…"

My jaw relaxed a bit and I leaned forward to get a little slack on her breast. It was the work of a moment to suck the aureola as well as the nipple into my mouth and while continuing to suck on her boob, lock down with my teeth and pull her tit taut again. Li's free hand clutched at my head, her red nails biting into my scalp as I ground my teeth from side to side, the tendons standing out in her neck as she arched her head, eyes squeezed tightly shut to hold back the cry of mixed pain and delight.

"Aieeh… ohhh… aaahhh… please…. hurt me… yesss… bite my tits… like that… oh, so good… yesss…"

Her pleading and reactions would have aroused a marble statue, which I certainly was not. Continuing to torment her boobs, I tried to work my hand with the melting ice cube under the thong panty Li was wearing. It fit like a second skin and I could not get at her pussy. Irritated, I set the ice on her belly button, grabbed a handful of fabric and ripped. The thong tore away in my grasp. I flung it aside, picked up the ice again and began to tease her clit.

I rubbed the length of her clitoral shaft, the warmth from her body melting the ice wherever it touched her. Her hips rose under my hand, wanting more contact between us. A tremor passed through her as I parted her pussy lips and shoved what was left of the ice cube inside before my blunt fingernails began to dance on ‘the little man in the boat,' my nails sending jolts of sexual electricity through her.

"Ohh… oohhhh, I'm cumming… cumming now… cumming… yesss!" she whimpered, the pitch rising as she climaxed, water and pussy-juice oozing from her slit. He head fell back against my legs. Shifting my position, I released her tit, got my right arm under her silky thighs and my left under her shoulders and with a powerful drive of my legs managed to stand. Her arms went around my neck, her lips seeking mine with hot little kisses calculated to drive a man insane with lust.

"I need you inside me. I want you to fuck me. Fill my pussy and make me your whore! Give me your cock! Pound me like an animal! I want you to use me! Please, fuck me hard!"

By this time we had gone from the sitting room to the bedroom. I set Li down on the bed on her back, her firm ass just hanging over the side. She raised her legs and grabbed her heels, pulling her exquisitely formed legs up, out and back, her labia spreading to show the entrance to her pussy glistening pink, dripping with her juices, fully aroused and ready for my cock.

"Take me," she begged. "I need it! Take your slut! Fuck me hard!"

I shed everything I was wearing in seconds. Stepping in between Li's legs, her cunt positioned at the ideal height for the monster from my pants to split , I mounted my eager Chinese doll, forcing my way past the opening she was clenching tight in her desire to have it filled. She screamed with pleasure as I sank home into her liquid depths, relaxing her pussy to let me penetrate her as far as I could, whimpering as my balls slapped her ass.

"Eeeehh! Yes! Like that!" she sighed happily. "Fuck me! I want to pleasure you! Don't worry about me! Fuck me like the bitch I am! Hard as you can! Give me your beautiful cock! Fuck my cunt! Take me! Use me!"

I needed no urging. My rock-hard cock slid in and out of her, my breath coming in ragged gasps as my balls slapped her buttocks with every stroke. Her legs came down to wrap around me, her stiletto-clad heels pressing down, trying to cram even more of me into her fuck-tunnel. He nails scored my back, leaving furrows in my skin as she pulled my head down to her hotly seeking mouth, groaning with unbridled lust, urging me to screw her without mercy or letup, wanton and wanting, needing my swollen cock to fill her up and assuage the burning need driving her, eager to climax and to feel me explode inside her and validate her reason for being in my bed.

I felt her pussy rippling around me as Li sought to give me the most pleasure she could. She was skilled in the arts of lovemaking, no doubt of it. The rhythmic milking of my prick was an exquisite pleasure bordering on pain as I rode my slut. There was no doubt in my mind that shewas my slut. Her green eyes were on me, watching my face as she did things to me, noting what I liked and what I didn't, wanting to please me in bed now and later, not worrying about her own pleasure but only about mine. Her breathing deepened and a sexual flush colored her breasts despite her concentration on my needs. I wasn't about to ignore hers.

I leaned in and got a nipple between my teeth, pulling and biting down a little. She yelped, but as the erotic bite overrode her initial pain reaction, she moaned deep in her throat.

"No, it's I who is to pleasure you! Don't worry about me! Do what you want to me, it doesn't matter if I reach the peak or not!" She writhed under me but didn't attempt to break the hold my teeth had on her tit.

I grabbed a handful of her raven mane and pulled sharply on it. She moaned again, but never stopped fucking me back, her hips rocking against mine, meeting my thrusts as I pillaged her red-hot depths.

"Tell me what you want," I ordered.

"I want you to cum in me," she gasped. "I want to feel you cum in my pussy! I want your seed inside me! I want your cum in me!"

"Do you want to cum?" I demanded. "Tell me, Li!"

"Oh yes! I want to cum on your beautiful hard cock! Oh, so good! I'm close! But I mustn't! It's for me to pleasure you! Ohhh…"

"I want you to cum for me, Li," I said. "Say it!"

"I want to cum," she whispered.

"Say it again!"

"I want to cum!"

"Again!"

"I want to cum! I want to cum! Please!"

I took her other nipple in my mouth and bit as I pulled on her hair, simultaneously getting a finger onto her clit and rubbing it roughly. She reacted.

"AIEEAH!" Li screamed as she locked her legs around me, thrusting herself up for the deepest penetration I could give her. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut, as tight as she clamped her vagina around my cock. Her cunt muscles had a seizure as she lost control of her body. The climax that had been building in my balls erupted like Old Faithful, my load shooting spasmodically into her in time with her pussy squeezes. I didn't thrust but only pressed relentlessly into her as what felt like gallons of cum spurted out into her hungry cunt. After a time where time stopped, that felt like an eternity even though it could only have been seconds, Li's limbs slackened and fell limp on to the bed. Barely able to stand, I eased out of her and crawled up beside her, for the moment, spent. I joined her in the sleep of the well-fucked.

When we awoke after a half-hour nap (I'm not a teenager who can play football all afternoon and then fuck all night, after all) I told Li that she should dress for dinner; not formal, but suitable for the office. She insisted on cleaning me up, first with her tongue and then with a damp towel. My cock awoke from its nap as she sucked on it, but rather than instigate a session that might disappoint her, something I didn't want to do, I pulled her to her feet. Taking her in my arms, I kissed her gently, running my hands over her luscious body, reassuring her that I wasn't angry. I helped her back into her dress and told her I'd knock for her in an hour. I called Waters and told him when dinner would be. I knew he would make sure the cook (who is not a live-in, by her choice) had something ready for us then.

When I knocked on Li's door, she was dressed in a simple white blouse and black skirt, still wearing her pumps. I frowned.

"You do not like what I am wearing, sir?" she asked.

"I take it your wardrobe is limited," I said. "Should I send a messenger to pick up your things from St. Edmonds?"

Her face hardened. "There is nothing there I need to see again," she said. "I took all the valuables I had with me and all the decent clothing too."

"Then tomorrow you and I shall spend some time shopping for you," I said. "If you are going to be my mistress, I must see to it that you have a proper wardrobe."

Over her momentary snit, Li flowed into my arms. I let my hands wander over her and she wriggled with pleasure.

"How ‘proper' is proper, sir? I have always thought that if a woman is wearing clothes that do not make a man imagine what she looks like under them and want to get her out of them and into his bed, she is failing in her duty to her lover. A woman should make herself desirable."

"I'm sure we can find some things that meet that standard while still being decorous," I said with a chuckle. Li had unwittingly echoed my own opinion on women's fashions. I offered her my arm and we went down to dinner.

Waters perceived the subtle change in Li's and my relationship the moment we walked in, though he said nothing about it as he want about serving the meal. Afterwards, when Li had retired to her room, he looked the question at me. That man can say more with a tilt of his head and a quirk of his eyebrows than most politicians can say in a campaign speech.

"Miss Li will be staying, then," he observed as he poured more coffee.

"Yes," I agreed. "Please have the car ready tomorrow morning. We'll be going shopping. Li needs a new wardrobe more appropriate than what she brought with her."

"If I may be so bold as to say so, sir, that would be wise. It's one thing for a woman to have sexually provocative attire in her wardrobe. It is something else again for a woman's wardrobe to consist of nothing else. May I suggest that we make an appointment with one of the better salons?"

"We place ourselves in your capable hands, Waters. Let me know at what time we will be leaving the house."

"Very good, sir."

I retired to my bedroom, intending to have a quiet brandy and go to sleep. I found my bed already occupied. Li was waiting for me, naked between the sheets. Her hair was spread upon the pillows and she toyed with a strand of it, brushing the hairs over her nipples, teasing herself into readiness to receive her lover.

"I have been waiting for you," she said. "I have been long without a man. Please come to bed and let me pleasure you."

"Li, I am not made of iron," I said. "Today has been stressful, despite our coming together. What I really need to do is sleep. Just sleep."

Li smiled and swung her legs out of my bed. Tired as I was, my cock still responded to her. She saw but paid no mind to it. She patted the mattress.

"Lie down, then. I know what you need. I will rub your back and help you to relax."

I took off my clothes and laid on the bed, face down. Li settled down over my hips and massaged me. Starting at my shoulders, she worked her way down my back and arms, her hands loosening the tension and leaving a feeling of contented lassitude behind them. The bed creaked as she shifted position to work on my legs and I felt myself beginning to drift, my cares and worries forgotten. Li took me by the shoulders and turned me over. She continued the massage down my front, rubbing my pecs and my abdominal muscles as she moved down my body. I felt as if I was glowing all over.

Warmth engulfed my penis and I felt it expanding and lengthening in arousal. I opened my eyes.

Li's head was bobbing up and down over my cock, her saliva shining along the shaft as she sucked me to fullest erection. She saw me looking at her. A hand replaced her mouth as she stared into my eyes, a pleased smile on her face.

"It is my place to pleasure you. Just lie back and let me take you inside me. It does not matter if I cum or not. I'll do everything, my darling. Just enjoy me," she whispered.

She moved up my chest and positioned herself, her knees outside my hips. Leaning back, she impaled herself on me, sighing as she sank down onto my rod. She began to move up and down on my prick, her hands resting on my chest as she rode me. Her head was thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut as she concentrated on her fucking.

"Oh yes… oh yes… you fill me, my love. Such a beautiful cock. Don't hold back. Just let go. Give me your cum. Don't restrain yourself. Just let go. I love your cock in my pussy. Go on. Fill me with your sperm. I want you to," she cooed. "Give it to me. Just let go…"

My body responded to Li's urgings. My buttocks flexed and my hips drove up to meet her downward thrusts, instinctively seeking to bury my cock deep into this willing woman. Her skilled pussy muscles worked on the rigid shaft that split her cunt lips and forced its way into her womb. Her nipples jutted out, as swollen with hot blood as the cock that sought its release inside her welcoming vagina. I felt it coming, irresistible.

"Aaah… oh, God…. Cumming! Take it, Li! Take it!"

"Yes, my love! Let it go! I want it! Now, darling! Now!"

I felt my cock jerk inside my wench as I climaxed, spurting inside her in that moment of exquisite release that you wish could last forever. Li hadn't reached orgasm, but as she let me slip out of her and lay on my chest, I saw an enigmatic smile on her face. I reached to stroke her hair and slid into sleep in mid-caress.

Bladder pressure awoke me several hours later. Li was curled in the crook of my arm, one leg thrown across my thighs, a cat-who-lives-in-the-creamery look on her face. As I slid out of bed to take care of business, I noticed that my penis had been carefully cleaned of its coating of love-juices. Whether Li had used a facecloth or her tongue and mouth, it was a mark of esteem and respect on the part of my lover. There was more to her feelings for me than the sense that she'd gotten a ticket on the gravy train. When I came back to bed I gathered her into my arms. Without waking, she sighed and cuddled into my chest, those lovely hard nipples dragging over my skin. I cupped one of her tits and still caressing her, dozed off again. Pleasant dreams followed, featuring Li submitting to anything I wanted to do with her.

The telephone rang at 8 AM the next morning. Li started awake, fright in her eyes until she remembered where she was. I looked at the flashing light that indicated which line was in use, punched it and picked up the handset.

"Waters, you were born in Porlock."

"No, sir, I was born in Grantley. We have an appointment with a renowned atelier at 10 AM. She is reputed to have a temper, so better we should not be late."

"Very well. Serve in the dining room. We'll be down shortly."

" ‘We,' sir?"

"Yes,we, Waters."

"Indeed, sir, very good." I hung up the phone and looked at the Chinese beauty who had declared her feelings the night before. Unable to believe my good fortune, I hugged her for a minute before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"Much as I'd like to have you, my dear, we have an appointment with a designer at 10. Waters is waiting breakfast on us. Would you like first crack at the shower?"

123456...8