All Comments on 'Little Ms. Marker'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 19 years ago
Fantastic story!

Excellent plot, nice charater development, and HOT sex! Long, but well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exceptional

Congratulations! One of the few stories where the plot and action overide the sexual content. After the initial sexual exploits, one has a tendency to skim over them to get to the story itself. Nice closure and enveloping.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
A most excellent story

Very well-written with just the right balance of action and extremely erotic action.

Thank you for your time and effort in crafting this masterpiece.

sacksackover 19 years ago
a stroke of genius....

flows beautifully, reads smoothly, content is great, sex is hot...what more can I say? I'm jealous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

A most excellent story, proving that a story can be well written as a story, as well as erotic. I thought the sex scenes were particularly well written, at least for my taste, not too poetic and flowery, and in sufficient detail to make one feel they are present at the event.

One minor quibble: Harvard does not have "frat houses." There are "houses," but essentially all students live in them and on any other campus they would be called dorms. For the social upper crust, as described here, there are also "final clubs" but these are non-residential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Work

what else can be said, about this is excellent penmanship...

this story has read so good, it didnt even seem long... infact the only thing i can think of to say is..., "WILL THERE BE MORE ??"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
First Rate and More

Best I have read; first one good enough to comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

Usually I skip the story to get to the sex, and I rarely read stories that are longer than 2 pages. In this one, I was always anticipating what was going to happen, and even occassionally found myself skipping the sex to get to the story. GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best story in some time

This story had a good story line and some reasonably exciting sex parts. This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I would rate it among the top three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So-So

Very good writing, but not much erotica, and even then it's pretty plain vanilla sex.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 19 years ago
HOME RUN!

Sir Galahad has hit the ball out of the park with this one. Great story, and visuals especially with Li, the China Doll....Thanks.

jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!! You have written another classic.

I am glad to see you writting more of the wonderful stories that I have enjoyed so much. You have a way of writting a story that shows great relationships that are caring both ways. Too many of the stories in this site don't show mutual love or caring. Please keep the good work up.

Quiet ListenerQuiet Listenerover 19 years ago
Well done!

Delecious story, intersting characters. I loved the "upper class" approach. Oftentimes, it's done very poorly, but you did enough research to fool me, most of the time, anyway. Li's character, while quite obviously and exaggerated steriotype, was nevertheless equal to the role in which she was cast. There was only one major problem in the entire work. The hard-hitting, tough uncle who's able to cow even Wall Street's "Ice Man" quotes Mulan, a children's movie! Now personally, I'm just young enough to have watched it, but unless he has some sort of Disney fetish, I seriously doubt he would have. It rather broke your very well crafted illusion. And I, unlike some other reviewer, like stories to have a plot and enjoyed the "vanilla" sex scenes. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

I found myself skipping some of the sex to read more of the story. It was more like a novel than porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice story

i liked the story. after the first two sex scenes i started skipping over them to get back to the story. not extremely thrilled about Li being an exagerrated stereotype. i'm not into really kinky sex so the "vanilla" sex as some have called it was fine with me. story was well written and everything. good job. congrats on your award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost There

What a pleasure to read this story. Like some of the other readers I found myself skipping over the sex to get more of the story. With a little polish, and much less sex, this could become a first rate novel, in the genre' of Angels and Demons.

Liked the style, and the mystery. Will look forward to the continuation of the story.

Auratar

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story added erotica

The overall "jiss"t is that the story usually contains sexual elements as though they are added, or conversely the story is added to the sexual text. This author melted both together with a story that flowed from one setting to another leading the reader upon a journey that told the story and fulfilled lust, then did the same again throughout the text. The "winner of this months best should have been this story, by far the better read.

LazaroLazaroover 19 years ago
Loved the story

Congratulations on winning the monthly contest. In my opinion, you really deserved the 1st place. Like a lot of other people, I skipped some of the sex to read the story, it was that good. I look forward to some more of this story.

Also, though I recognize that u had to character cast Li, it WAS a bit overdone. From personal experience most Asian women are NOT at all like that. the line from Mulan, as mentioned earlier by someone else, is a bit odd...

janevalenzjanevalenzover 19 years ago
good, but flawed

While I admire your attention to detail in the sex scenes and plot development, I was grossly disappointed in the portrayal of Li as basically a one-dimensional fuck-toy. Other readers have commented on this as well, but I felt the need to mention it again.

As an Asian-American female, I do get a bit tired of being inundated with the same images of the sexually-submissive female or the wild, sex-crazed dragon lady. I hope you are aware that not all Asian women are like that. In fact, I don't think I know any who would say some of the things you have Li say in the story. I really couldn't see any "love" in this story despite the two ending up marrying. I guess this is why I try to write stories where the white guy actually doesn't get the girl and the girl is more active in taking control of her life, not just waiting for a "white knight" to rescue her. I even revised one of my stories, "Boy Next Door" to reflect that. I can't seem to get that version posted here, but it's on another site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To balance some of the comments following...

I narrowed my eyes when you said as an orphan your character was dropped into his uncle's lap. I won't look it up in the dictionary (and perhaps I should) but I thought an orphan was one with no family.

Anyway, "as she responded to the prod filling her" was enough for me.

"3"

And don't tell me I need to read it all to vote. If I don't like something, I can say so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT

I like this story. It has a good flow, plot and ending. Well done, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't wait to read about the honeymoon

Sure would be nice to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
most excellent

worthy of a novel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My type of story

I liked the storyline, I have ot admit that I have been reading here for some years now and in the space of 3 weeks this is the second story where I enjoyed the story more than the sex scenes. While I think all were well written, a think the sex scenes could have been a bit briefer. I just really enjoyed the story line I guess. Over all great I hope to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story, good sex. Good Read

Many of my comments have already been made, but I think that adds to their valididty.

I would have liked more depth in Li. There are a couple moments when she shows some life, but mostly a submissive toy.

The story itself (minus the sex) would be a good short story, and follows the truism to leave them wanting more. I hope there is a sequel at some point.

I need to check mu login info. I wanted to use my name, but the site refused my Password

PyroPyroover 18 years ago
You are a Master Story Craftsman!

This is one of the few pieces in Literotica that I feel I could read and re-read over and over again. It will now be the standard by which I rate all other stories in Literotica - my own included (which means that most stories will rate no more than a "3," unfortunately!)

Superbly conceived, deftly executed and wonderously erotic! You are one of the MASTERS in Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
brilliant

very short note just like to echo other post after the initial first pages i normally stop reading for obvious reasons but i had to read this to the end skipping the erotic parts so i could discover the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb

I have read this story multiple times and have enjoyed it immensely every time. My favorite interracial story on this site.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well worth reading.

All the style and wit of Georgette Heyer with above average sex scenes that support the storyline.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Harold Robbins Jr.

I admit at first I was a bit put off by the writing until I realized that the delightful mix of historical fact and fiction couldn't be taken seriously. A joyous romp of audacity that never quites takes itself too seriously. Impressive indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent!

you've written the story i want to write!

16gauge16gaugealmost 14 years ago
Long but great

What can I say, a really good love story. John and Li, quite the couple, started off like I expected and then it just went. Thank you for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah, Baby!

Wow...stumbled onto your story looking for stories with Asian sex goddesses and stayed through all eight chapters. Thanks for a lot of fun.

Sure, I agree with the minor quibbles, like the Mulan reference; developing Li a bit more. My feeling is readers are bringing these peccadillos up because otherwise--as an erotic novella it is without par here on Literotica.com.

Keep up the writing!

trippin_eagle4187trippin_eagle4187over 13 years ago
Great story

This is one of the best stories on lit.com! The story as well as the sex kept me interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Once again you've set the standard bar on Lit!

You are virtually alone among Lit authors in your ability to meld a solidly intriguing story line that is interspersed with scenes of down-and-dirty smut. I am always amazed that you do this so artfully!

I too find myself (kinda, sorta) skimming over some sex scenes to get back to the "real" crux of the tale. And I have realized that I do it only because your plots and stories are so well presented, so don't take this as any minimizing of your writing ability. Quite the contrary!

I would say that as playing cards go, Little Ms. Marker is an Ace of Diamonds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Masterfully done and truly enjoy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Another great effort. Just wish that you would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grammer

Great one..thanks

This sentence makes no sense.."that she ought to me to fuck me back. Her eyes opened and " I think it was on page 2 or 3...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. Worth the 8 pages.p

KarchAmadeoKarchAmadeoabout 12 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed the story, but the thing I have to say is the character of Walter is excelent. You truly captured the essence of a butler. Though have to say a nice tie in would have included mention of Li's family or some line from them.

Fargoguy54Fargoguy54about 12 years ago
Great read . . . .

Great story . . . . love to find a woman like Li for myself.

mhjacksonmdmhjacksonmdalmost 11 years ago
A movie of the week story

One of the best short stories I've read here or in true book form. A story of erotic lust and love. Reminds me of a tasteful triple X rated "Dallas" or "Falcon's Crest" of the '80s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Have you thought about getting this made into a screenplay? With or without the erotic parts, this is excellent and would mnake a great movie. I couldnt stop reading, wanting to find out what happened. Another reader said "movie of the week", but I could see it as a theatrical release. I know I'd go see it. Absolutely fantastic! Like the othe other reader said, one of the best short stories I've read, erotic or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic contribution to my reading, I appreciate the scope of your accomplishment here

yes, I agree with other comment, this really is a nice demonstration of the best of the art of a prime time soap opera, thanks for posting it. I am going to be wondering about her biz skills, the tie in to the blackmail of the porn makers as well as the blending back to her family members, so be encouraged that the audience awaits your future efforts here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Critics should do some research

*Note* This is a reply to any who think that Mulan does not connect to this story.

You who find the reference to Mulan to be ill fitting might be best served by reviewing the backgroung to the story or rather folktale of Hua Mulan, upon which the Disney tale is based.

Try the following web address: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hua_Mulan

Further, you might even rent and watch the movie 'Mulan: Rise of a Warrior (2009 film)' which was quite enjoyable.

Increase your knowledge before you say something - such as what I have mentioned - that makes you appear an uneducated or ignorant person.

Sir Galahad, great story and great reference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredibly well written!!

This is definitely one of the best erotic stories i've ever read....and i've read a lot. This could possibly be the outline of a movie. Well done!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 7 years ago

What an outstanding story. Well written and great

Interesting story. Thank you!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i liked this

it moved slow but still erotic to read.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 3 years ago

I'd have given it five, but it seemed like you had a Thesaurus in front of you looking up as many different ways to say pussy or cock as you possibly could. I think there were six in one paragraph alone. It was just a bit overdone and flowery to my taste, but a good story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much cum flying around I had to towel off three times. And, by the way, you won't have to paint the walls either. They're the color of cum.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 2 years ago

Good story. This is my 2nd read. For me, (elderly), the amount of graphic sex is a little too much. The story line and the intrigue is great. 5✨

AsianLoverof69AsianLoverof6910 months ago

great story I have spent a lot of time in China and admire the talents that the women of that country posses. I need to return one last time to the People's Republic before I get too old to fully appreciate such times.

SultanEnochSultanEnoch3 months ago

I keep coming back to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
667 Followers
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...