Little Ms. Marker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing subtle about this sex act. Li was a wanton, needing the swollen, lusty cock I had to give her. My balls slapped against her ass as we screwed, finding a rhythm that suited us. Leaning forward, I reached under her and found her clit, lightly pinching and stroking it with my right hand as my left grabbed a handful of her raven's wing hair and wound it around my fist to control her, pulling her head up so I could see her face in the mirror over the fireplace.

"Look at us," I commanded. Her eyes, pinched shut as she concentrated on the sensations I was creating in her cunt, opened and took in the view in the mirror.

"Fuck me… fuck me… fuck me… " she pleaded, chanting in time with my cock driving into her. "Give me your juice! Spurt your cum into my pussy! Prove I please you! Please! Please!"

I could feel her gasping for air as she neared her climax. I couldn't restrain myself any longer. As she convulsed around my rod with a high-pitched, soft cry, I reached up and grabbed her tits, holding them tight as I pulled her into me and shot my load. Ropes of cum blasted out of my cock, coating her sticky, sucking pussy with my spunk. As we both fell off the peak of climax, she squirmed under me and managed to reverse herself, rotating on my prick, facing me with her legs braced on the floor and he shoulders resting on the couch. I leaned forward and kissed her inviting lips before I withdrew from inside her, my cock slipping out of her with a splorch.

I pointed to it and without further instructions, Li knelt before me and took the penis that had just fucked her to orgasm into her mouth, using her tongue and lips to clean it, savoring our mixed juices. She could tell I was not trying to initiate another encounter. When she was finished and had carefully dressed me again, I gave her instructions.

"You will continue to serve drinks and food as if nothing has changed. Fix your hair and makeup, and change if you feel you must; but you are not to clean your pubic region nor put on panties. You will allow our juices to seep out of you and drip down your legs. When you are ready, rejoin the players."

"Yes, sir," she said, still kneeling. I extended a hand and raised her to her feet. Knowing what she needed, I told her, "You have pleased me. Go now."

With a smile, Li left the room. After checking my appearance in the mirror, I did likewise. The players were waiting in the living room. A couple of minutes of the half-hour break O'Malley had proposed still remained.

"I trust I haven't kept you waiting," I said politely. Denials greeted my pleasantry, accompanied by Burry's angry glower as he knocked back what was left in his glass. Seeing this, Zeb Walker looked curiously at him before broaching the topic Burry had already mentioned.

"I was just telling the others that down in Texas, when we play poker we play a man's game. Are you willing to up the stakes, sir?"

"How far ‘up' do you have in mind, sir?" I asked.

"A quarter of a million dollars apiece, and let the chips fall where they may," said Walker, watching the rest of us to see how we'd react.

O'Malley was the first to speak. "I haven't that much on me, ye understand. Will ye take a check, to be redeemed in cash when the banks are open tomorrow?"

"Fine with me," said Walker. "Burry, are you in?" Burry looked at me.

"Johnny, will you back me?" he asked. "I don't keep a lot of green in the house, but I can repay you in the morning."

"All right," I said, as if we hadn't already arranged this. "I also will have to leave a note for part of it; I didn't bring that much cash with me. Will a check do?"

"Admirably," said Walker. He looked at Fast Eddie. Eddie shook his head.

"Zeb, your game's too rich for my blood. I'll pass, thank you just the same. However, I enjoy watching others play almost as much as playing myself. If there are no objections, might I serve as banker and dealer?"

There were none. Bowing Burry past him, Walker and the rest of us went back to the game room, where we cashed out the old game. Eddie set us up for the new one, accepting my briefcase, the one Walker retrieved from a closet in the hall, and our notes and checks, doling out chips totaling one million dollars. We collectively agreed that the game would be five card draw, $1,000 ante, three advances, jacks or better to open. Li rejoined us, her makeup repaired and her hair combed. She looked as submissive as before, but her aura was somehow different as she went about the business of taking the drink orders and preparing the nibblements. I noticed Walker and O'Malley eyeing her speculatively, wondering what had changed. Our host, his senses somewhat dulled by drink, did not notice until she served him his bourbon and ice, when his roaming hand encountered a sticky wetness on her thighs. The look he shot me was murderous.

For the next two hours, we played poker with the sort of intensity surgeons bring to open-heart surgery. We each by turns were up and down, but no one took a real beating.

By 4 A.M., the game was about ready to break up. Burry and O'Malley had a luncheon meeting to finalize the deal they were working out, Eddie had a teleconference at 1 P.M., and Walker was scheduled to meet his wife at his hotel for brunch and shopping. It was Walker who suggested the final hand.

"Right, then," said Walker. "One last hand? Let's up the stakes. $10,000 to start and then up like a kite from there."

Looking at the piles of chips, I figured that I was up about $50,000 give or take a bit, Walker about the same, and Burry even or down perhaps $25,000, which made Daniel O'Malley the loser. Still, the Irishman was game, a worthy opponent.

I had a feeling Zeb Walker been waiting for this moment all night, hoping to catch his opponents tired and inattentive, the better to skin them. O'Malley gave the big Texan a look, but tossed a single blue chip into the middle of the table. Burry followed as did I, Walker being the last to ante up. Eddie dealt the cards, five down apiece. Picking up my hand, I looked at it. I was holding the 9, 10 and jack of spades, the 3 of hearts and the 2 of diamonds. Based on the fact Burry had won the last hand, I'd be betting third, ahead of O'Malley and after Walker. The way we'd been playing, there would be one round of betting before the draw and two after it.

"I'll open for 25," said Burry, tossing the chips into the pot. I figured him for a pair or a prayer.

Walker eyed Burry with amusement. "I'll see your 25 and raise you 10," he said. He was probably holding three of a kind or better.

My bet now. Without comment, I matched Walker. I thought he would interpret this as meaning I had a wait-and-see hand, which was in fact what I was holding.

O'Malley's turn next. He looked at us. "Just to be sporting," he said, and matched Walker and me. The initial $40,000 had grown to $150,000, with the draw still ahead.

Burry drew three. I noticed his eyes widen, then narrow. He'd obviously picked up something good. Walker next. He took two cards. His face did not change expression, but a faint exhalation of breath told me he hadn't received the help he wanted, and would play what he'd gotten in the original deal. I discarded two cards and received two from Eddie. O'Malley took three and his shoulders slumped ever so slightly. Our attention shifted to Burry.

"75," he said, pushing a short stack of blue chips into the center of the table and tossing a yellow after it. Based on past performance, Burry was holding either a full house or possibly a flush.

Walker pushed a stack of blues out to join Burry's. "Your 75, and 25 more," he drawled.

I looked at Walker. "I'll see you, and raise you 50," I said, matching deeds to words as I pushed a pile of chips into the pot. Walker raised an eyebrow at me; my expression did not change. We looked at Daniel O'Malley.

The Irishman looked at the pot, looked at his hand, and tossed it down. "I fold," he said. "The luck of the Irish is somewhere else tonight!"

$475,000 was sitting on the table now. The bet passed back to Burry. He pushed a pile of chips into the pot. "One hundred thousand!" he said, an anticipatory note in his voice.

Walker looked at his host and considered. He started to reach for a stack of chips, then withdrew his hand and put down his cards without a word. Everyone looked at me.

I pushed all my chips into the middle of the table. Looking at Burry, I said, "Call."

Burry laid his hand down. "Full house, queens over aces," he said triumphantly. He started to reach for the chips, but stopped when he saw my face. One at a time, I laid my cards on the table.

"7, 8, 9, 10, and jack; and all spades, I do believe. A straight flush, and my pot. Thank you, gentlemen; a most enjoyable evening."

Walker gave me a mock salute as he stood to cash in his chips, and Daniel O'Malley nodded with satisfaction as he turned to Eddie. I looked at Burry. He had gone pale, staring at the cards that had snatched the pot out from under him. Unable to stand it any longer, Burry left the room as the Texan and the Irishman settled up.

When they were gone I pushed my chips over to Eddie, taking what bills were left in the cash box and putting them into my briefcase. I picked up the three pieces of paper and looked at them. One was my own check. I wrote "VOID" across it before dropping it into my coat pocket. The second was a check made out to ‘Cash,' drawn on a major New York City bank and signed by Daniel O'Malley. I put that into my wallet, making a mental note to stop by an ATM before going home. The third paper I already knew. It joined O'Malley's check and the wallet disappeared into my blazer's inside pocket, which I buttoned down. Picking up the sat phone, I called for a cab and gave the dispatcher the phone number to ring when it arrived. I handed Eddie the briefcase.

"That's for you, pal. Thanks."

"But I couldn't!" he protested.

"Eddie, if we were in Vegas I'd be expected to tip the dealer if I won big. Think of it as a finder's fee. You got me into the game and I'm walking out of here well to the good. You earned it, so don't be an ass and embarrass us both, okay?"

Eddie had the good grace to accept without further ado. I watch out for my friends. I knew how well he was doing, and while he could afford to lose the cash he'd lost in the first game it's always better when you can tell your fiancée that you came home a winner. Eddie left carrying my, now his, briefcase.

Li had been standing silently behind the bar all this time. I turned to her.

"Can you be ready to leave in five minutes?" I asked.

She nodded. "While I was upstairs fixing my makeup, I packed a bag."

"Were you hoping Burry would lose?"

"No," she said, "I was counting on it. I have seen him play poker before. If you will wait for me by the front door, I will get my bag."

Burry was standing at the front door. His complexion was no longer the pasty white of shock at having lost. It was now an ugly red, a combination of too much booze and the anger you feel when you think you've been conned. He started to speak, but I cut him off.

"Don't say anything, Burry. Just listen, for once in your life.

"There was no cheating involved in that last hand. Yes, Eddie is a friend of mine but it was you who invited me into this game, not him. You've known him at least as long as I have. You were the one who made those bets, not him. You were ready enough to crow when you were up $75,000 earlier in the evening based on the cards he dealt you. He isn't responsible for the situation you are in right now. You are.

"As the song says, you have to know when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em, and know when to walk away. You haven't learned that yet for all you've been playing poker for years." I heard steps behind me; Li coming down the front staircase instead of the back stairs that led to the servants' quarters a townhouse of this age would have. How typical of Burry to have housed her there. Ivy Leaguer or not, the man had no class at all. I continued, "I am holding your note and your marker. I'll expect you not later than 4 P.M. today. I can see myself out."

As if on cue, my phone warbled. I looked out and saw the cab. Taking Li by the arm, I left Burry standing there, looking as if I'd slapped him even though I hadn't raised my voice or laid a finger on him. Li and I got into the taxi and drove away.

Enroute to the ATM, I used my phone to call home. Waters answered on the third ring.

"Yes, sir?" he asked. The number I'd used did not pass through the house switchboard. It was an unlisted line in his quarters and only he and I knew the number.

"I'm bringing home a guest. Is the Rose Room presentable?"

"I'll see to it. Your ETA, sir?"

"Twelve minutes, give or take."

"I'll be waiting, sir." Click.

Waters is my majordomo. He retired as a colonel after thirty years in the British Army mostly on the staff, and not wanting to rusticate in the country went to butlers' school (yes, there really is such a school) and took his position with me shortly after I began to manage my fortune. Our agreement was that I would invest his salary and manage it for him, and he would keep his pension for walking-around money. After several years of this Waters could have easily afforded a place of his own and hired his own valet, but he was happy to continue in my service. I think it amuses him to make sure his Yankee gentleman is not entirely uncivilized, and that he considers running the house in the city and the manor house upstate as a pleasant way to spend his golden years. He's a friend as well as my butler and he's every bit as resourceful as the legendary Jeeves. I value his opinions second only to those of Uncle John.

The door to the townhouse in Sutton Place opened as the cab pulled away. Immaculate in his cutaway, Waters looked at me with one eyebrow raised, giving no sign that a quarter of an hour before he had been sound asleep. It was by no means the first time I'd brought a woman home with me, but it was the first time I had asked to have a room made ready for one without warning in the wee hours.

"Good morning, sir," he said. "At what time will you wish breakfast, sir?"

"I'll call down," I said. "Miss Li will be staying with us for a day or two. Please set the phone system to refuse and record all calls, all lines; but keep a check on them. The only people from whom I'll take a call are Uncle John and Fast Eddie, and they have my direct line. I'm switching off the ringer in my room."

"Very good, sir. I will just take Miss Li's bag to the Rose Room now." With a courteous nod to Li, Waters disappeared up the stairs. I took Li into my study, mainly to give Waters a chance to perform his magic in Li's room but also to check my messages. Sure enough, Burry had left one for me, a semi-coherent ramble that boiled down to, "I need more time to get the money and I want to modify our deal." He hadn't changed a bit since prep school. All those years since he'd lost his Porsche Speedster to me (I still had it, carefully restored and garaged upstate at the manor), and it seemed he had learned nothing of how the world really works. With a cynical smile, I deleted it. The other messages would keep.

I offered Li a drink; she accepted a small brandy. I watched her as she looked around the room, taking in the leather-bound books, the carved marble fireplace surround and heavy beveled glass gilt-framed mirror over it, the floor with the patina that only decades of polishing can give to wood, the heavy crystal of the decanters on top of the liquor cabinet and the sterling tray they sat upon. It was plain she was contrasting the substance here with the show she had just left. I came up behind her and caressed her arms with my fingertips. She put down the glass and turned to me, her face tilted to receive my kiss, silently conveying her willingness. I kissed her gently and took her by the hand, leading her up the stairs to the second floor. Waters was just leaving the Rose Room as we reached it.

"Your room is ready, miss," he said. "You'll find your things in the bureau and the closet."

"Good night, Li," I said, one hand on the doorknob.

"Good night, sir," she said quietly, entering the room. I pulled the door closed behind her and motioned Waters to follow me to my suite on the opposite end of the house. I knew he was itching to find out what this was all about. Once inside, I waved him to a chair while I tossed my coat and tie in the general direction of the sofa and got us both Talisker, his favorite single malt, from the built-in bar in the sitting room. He settled onto one club chair, sitting at attention, while I sprawled into the other and brought him up to date.

"And that's where we stand," I finished. "I won't take a call from St. Edmonds under any conditions. I doubt he'll show up here before four o'clock, but if he does, put him into the study, let him stew and monitor him. Let me know his state of mind."

"You expect trouble, then." Waters has a way of condensing situations down to the essentials.

"High probability," I agreed. Changing the subject, I asked, "What do you think of Li?"

"Ask me after tomorrow afternoon, sir," Waters said. "Call me when you would like your things laid out. May I suggest the blue double-breasted?" This time it was my eyebrow that rose.

"Indeed you may. Now," I said, draining the last of the whisky, "I'm off to bed."

"Good night, sir." Silent as a night-flying owl, Waters departed. I finished my Talisker and climbed under the covers, leaving a trail of clothes between the sitting room and my bed. Waters, as always, would deal with the mess in the morning.

The whisper of bare feet on carpet snapped me awake. I heard the faint creak of a floorboard as the bedroom door was pushed open. I reached over and turned on the reading light on the nightstand.

Li was standing just inside the door, wearing a translucent peignoir robe, her two bracelets, a sensual perfume that wafted its way to my nostrils, and nothing else. Her freshly painted lips parted, showing the pearl of her teeth, and she advanced into the room to stand by my bed.

"I do not wish to sleep alone," she said, looking at me and the quickly rising tent my cock was making of the sheet. "I hope that you do not find my presence here presumptuous." One hand toyed with the sash at her narrow waist that held the peignoir shut.

"Not at all," I said. "Li, you do not have to do this."

As if she hadn't heard me, her eyes dreamy, she pulled the bow and let the robe fall open. Stepping closer, she put her hands under her breasts and lifted them, offering them to me.

"These are made for a man. Made for his hands and lips. Made to please him." I replaced her hands with mine, drawing her to the edge of the bed, caressing the umber pebbles with my thumbs as her fingers laced themselves behind my head and she arched her back.

"Any man?" I asked softly, touching the tips of her breasts with my tongue and squeezing them very gently. Li's hips flexed, rubbing her pussy into the edge of the mattress.

"Not any man," she whispered. "A man whose hands bring pleasure to my senses. A man whose touch sets my mind to singing. A man strong enough to satisfy us both and bring me to ecstasy by his use of my body for his pleasure, who knows what he wants and dares to take it."

She moaned happily as I sucked her tit into my mouth, biting down gently on the hard nipple as my hands slipped around her waist, pulling her in. With a sigh, Li dropped her arms and let the robe fall to the floor so she stood naked before me. I bit down on the nipple for a moment, sucking air in past my teeth. Li gasped sharply and with her left hand pulled my head tighter to her boobs while her right threw back the sheet that covered me, liberating my cock so she could grasp it as she sat on the edge of the bed. I shifted my attentions to her other tit, supporting her in the curve of my right arm while my left hand played softly over her golden skin, stroking her tummy and trailing down onto her thighs before moving with butterfly touches up to the nipple that glistened with my saliva. Her hand started to move, slowly stroking my penis to an even fuller erection.

123456...8