Life After Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every now and again, one woman or the other would leave on her own trip for a few hours. They would shop, or workout at the fitness center, or just cruise the beach and the pool. It was less for them to sightsee or flirt with other guys. It was more as an agreement they had decided on to spend individual quality time with me. The challenge, to be the main attraction in my eyes, was still there.

Alone or not, Tiffany was just like I expected her to be on the trip. Flirtatious, enthusiastic, and amorous. She displayed a simple wonder at everything around us, an innocence I found very attractive. In the time we had alone, we didn't have deep conversations, but she was a fantastic lover and seemed dedicated to making me happy. What else could a guy want?

However, I found myself confused when it came to Lauren. In our past, she had always been the daring, experimental lover. Much of our previous relationship had been based upon sex. But recently, my conversations with Lauren had turned contemplative. In the quiet moments we had alone, I could feel her opening up to me like never before. Even in our conversations as good friends while I was still with Saya, Lauren always held a little bit back. But now, on this trip, she was telling me personal stories about her family and exposing her trust issues.

Lauren's parents were fabulously rich, but didn't have clue 1 about how to raise children. A revolving door of nannies and housekeepers had raised her. Then came the different boarding schools, some in America, some in Europe. When she graduated from college, they bought her a house, gave her a big trust fund, and sent her away. She only saw her parents for the big holidays.

Lauren's boyfriend, the one who left her just before I entered her life, was the first person she'd ever been able to get seriously close to. They'd been on the marriage track before he suddenly got cold feet and bolted. The few people in her life who were supposed to care had abandoned her to live on her own. The only people she ever trusted had betrayed that trust and hurt her more deeply than anything else. So ever since then, she had kept everyone she met at arms length. I was the closest thing she had to a real friend.

The intimacy of the moment when Lauren admitted everything was the moment I truly fell in love with her. I leaned in and kissed her. I had kissed Lauren many, many times before then, but this was a very different kiss: richer, fuller, less passion and more joy than I had ever imagined. I actually felt time slow down. This was how a kiss felt when both people filled it with all the love in their hearts.

When we finally split apart, there were tears in Lauren's blue eyes, mass confusion as I saw her soul at war with her brain back there. I got the distinct impression that she loved me more than even she realized.

"Getting attached to me now, aren't you?" I whispered to her. She nodded her head slowly, automatically, still absorbed in the moment of our kiss. But then she was blinking her tears away and backing away from me, and now I could see the fear in her eyes, scared now that she had put herself in a position where I could hurt her as badly as the others.

I wanted to reassure her at that moment, sweep her in my arms, marry her and never let her feel abandoned ever again. But the door suddenly opened and Tiffany came bounding in, carrying several shopping bags.

"I got sooo much stuff! There are a few new bikinis that I'd probably get arrested for if we were back home. Want to see them?"

Lauren immediately got up, comfortably slipping into her cool, ultra-chic demeanor. She went through the outfits and souvenirs with Tiffany, laughing and complimenting her like a good female friend. They then picked out the right bikini together, and went into the bedroom to try it on.

I shook myself out of my reverie, then complained that I'd already seen Tiffany naked anyways, why couldn't she change into the bikini right here? Tiffany just waggled her finger at me and disappeared behind the door.

When the girls came out, both were in teeny-weeny bikinis, looking hot as hell. The matter settled, we all headed out to the beach, turning male heads left and right as we went.

I whistled softly to myself. You stupid idiot. Getting attached to Lauren is exactly what she DIDN'T want. And you had to go and start thinking of a long- term relationship with her. It's the same mistake you made with Saya. Get it outta your head, boy. She told you weren't allowed to fall in love with her.

But was I already in love with Lauren?

***

After romping around the beach, getting sand everywhere and playing our own version of 'strip tag', we headed back to our cabana. Many a male in the vicinity groaned in disappointment; they'd gotten quite a few peeks at my lovely ladies when various tiny bits of cloth got dislodged from their assignments of modesty.

We were hot and horny, but not so hot to keep us away from the big jacuzzi in our living room. We all jumped in, and as the cocktails kept getting poured, the swimwear came off and the conversation got raunchy. We talked about all our sex fantasies, most of which we'd already tried. But a very few we hadn't attempted yet. We kept talking about several of the fantasies, and then Lauren, very aggressively seducing both Tiffany and me the whole time, finally suggested that we take care of a few of the fantasies still untried.

For example, one of Tiffany's was that she'd never been double-penetrated by a guy and a girl before. When Lauren made her suggestion to make those fantasies come true, she climbed naked out of the jacuzzi and disappeared into the bedroom. Then she came back with a strap-on dildo I didn't realize she owned, much less brought with her.

She threw a towel across the couch, put on the strap-on, and then curled a finger to the two of us still in the jacuzzi. Tiffany glanced at me, then with a flaming lust in her eyes, got out and crossed over to Lauren. Lauren held the fake penis upright in her lap, and Tiffany turned around to face me, spreading her legs and lowering herself downward. I watched, mesmerized as the dildo speared into Tiffany's ass. She descended slowly at first, exhaling heavily, and then her asscheeks were down on Lauren's legs and she leaned back, crushing Lauren's big tits against her back.

Lauren reached her hands around and played with Tiffany's boobs, stroking them before lowering her hands to Tiffany's crotch. Tiffany got herself settled, adjusting to the presence in her ass and enjoying the woman's touch upon her, then she beckoned to me, already panting with arousal.

I dried off just a bit, then my hard-on leading me I knelt on a cushion between both girls' spread legs. Then with a slow, deliberate thrust, I pushed my way inside Tiffany's pussy, the odd feeling inside her of the dildo just through a thin inner membrane.

Once I was buried to the hilt, Tiffany kissed me so hard I was sure my lips would be bleeding. But then she just grabbed the back of my head and glared into my eyeballs. "Now, FUCK me!" she ordered.

I did just that, my hips banging against Tiffany's and forcing the dildo even deeper into her ass, then retracting to thrust even harder against her, grunting with my every push.

"FuckmeFuckmeFuckmeFuckme..." Tiffany chanted softly while I did my best to comply. At the same time, Lauren was bouncing with the springiness of the couch cushion, making short thrusts of her own into Tiffany's other hole.

Lauren leaned against the backrest of the couch to focus on her ass-fucking. I was nibbling on Tiffany's neck while I screwed her, and Lauren was stroking her in every other place. The two of us sandwiched the young vixen and started giving her the reaming of her life.

Not idle herself, Tiffany's back was pressed tightly against Lauren's chest, but was raising her hips up and down along the pole up her butt. She was red hot, her pussy on fire, perhaps just from the full feeling of the double- penetration; perhaps she was even more aroused knowing it was Lauren effectively spearing her backside.

Lauren was mumbling in Tiffany's ear the whole time, stimulating her with breathy phrases to go along with her manual stimulations. "You like that, sweetie? Feelin' good? I've got your ass split in my lap. I want to feel your honey spilling onto my legs. Cum for me."

Tiffany came twice, the second orgasm stronger than the first and triggering my own eruption. At the last moment I pulled out, stroking my shaft, and splattered my jizz all over Tiffany's torso, from her chin down to her abs and everything in between.

"Yes! Yes!" Tiffany cried out as the orgasm overcame her and she was showered in my pleasure juice. I took special delight in watching her breasts bouncing, covered in white trails of my cum.

Tiffany collapsed to the side and onto her back, spread out along the couch cushions, still in the aftershocks of her climax. Lauren just scrambled out from underneath her, and without further ado, climbed atop Tiffany's sweaty body and thrust the strap-on into Tiffany's still spasming pussy.

Drained for the moment, I was hypnotized by the sight of Lauren laid out on top of Tiffany, literally fucking her into another orgasm and smearing my semen between their naked bodies.

The two girls cried out, moaning and gasping, "Aw, fuck!" mixed with "Yes!" and "Like that?"

Propelled by the fake dick, Tiffany exploded into a third climax, and then Lauren was massaging with her hands, rubbing my jizz into Tiffany's and her own skin like a lotion.

Lauren finally dismounted Tiffany, who lay panting for a few minutes, and started to unbuckle the strap-on. "That's actually a good ab workout," she told me. "No wonder you're in such good shape." Her grin was infectious, and soon all three of us were laughing.

When we finally calmed down, Lauren asked me, "What's your fantasy now?"

I thought for a moment, "I've seen you suck my cum out from each other's pussies. But I've never seen a girl suck my cum out of another girl's ass."

Tiffany immediately smiled at me. "You can have my ass anytime you want, baby."

Lauren quickly interrupted. "No, he has to do me. I've got a craving to feel him in me."

Lauren simply moved over to the bed, getting on all fours and spreading her ass cheeks before me. "It's fine, Tiffany. I'm clean."

My eyes locked in on my target, and indeed Lauren's anal area looked pristine white. Mentally, I was already spasming out of control. I stepped up to Lauren, my pecker forward and guiding the way, the bulbous head looking far too huge to fit.

"Hold on a moment," Tiffany interrupted. She repositioned herself underneath Lauren in a sixty-nine, her head poking between Lauren's knees. Then pulling Lauren's hips down, she stretched up with her neck and began to lick Lauren's asshole, rimming her with saliva and even sending her tongue down into that star while her fingers buried themselves in Lauren's juicy pussy. With Tiffany's tongue coming from below, I had a perfect view.

Lauren was moaning in heated arousal while Tiffany ate out her ass. Tiffany even added a finger and then two into Lauren's asshole to stretch her up a bit. Lauren squirmed a bit, clearly unused to the sensation but adjusting quickly. Add to that was Tiffany's hands on Lauren's pussy and clit, and the pleasure was clearly outweighing the discomfort.

Tiffany then pulled her face away, showing a more opened asshole covered in oral lubrication. She kept up her finger assault on Lauren's pussy while she leaned her head back against the mattress and reached out to me. Upside down, she took my shaft into her mouth, half sucking for my pleasure and half coating me with her juices. She even brought her hands over from Lauren's pussy, showing the honey coated there and spread it onto me. For a few brief thrusts, I face-fucked Tiffany's open and upside-down mouth. Once satisfied, Tiffany tugged me by the hips and guided my erection to Lauren's readied backdoor.

With a little pressure, the head popped through and then I was sinking my shaft into Lauren's dry heat. I thrust very slowly, letting her get used to the size as Lauren muttered, "Oh, my god! It's so big!"

Tiffany's face was then in Lauren's pussy, kissing her clit and plunging fingers inside while I pulled back and then pushed my way deeper into Lauren's bowels. She was absolutely the tightest thing I had ever felt in my life, and I knew I could not last very long. The intense mental build up had sapped my endurance and the warm heat quickly overwhelmed me.

Lauren was whimpering constantly, a breathy "oh my god" coming out while I split her wide open. But then she focused on the wet pussy in front of her, and lowered her face to Tiffany's crotch. Soon, Tiffany had to pull back to moan as Lauren hit a particularly sensitive spot.

Tiffany was still stroking Lauren's pussy from inside, and then incredibly, I felt her fingertips massaging my cock, manipulating Lauren's anal walls from the other side. I had to fight not to lose it right then.

When Tiffany finally returned her agile tongue to Lauren's clit, Lauren tripped over into an orgasm, and her inner muscles clamped down like nothing I'd ever felt before. Her sphincter was like a vise, momentarily squeezing me so hard I felt the ecstasy explode in me and a huge orgasm swept through my body. But at the same time, it was so tight my shaft couldn't even expand to let me ejaculate.

So my mind was on fire while Lauren was screaming out her orgasm, and only when hers subsided did her ass relax enough to let my cannon shoot. My cum had built up as if stuck behind a dam, and when the pressure released I was suddenly exploding, and I was cumming harder than I ever had in my life. It all just about came out in one burst, one long unending orgasm for me until my balls had been emptied in a single massive torrent of spunk.

Lauren's upper body collapsed onto Tiffany's lower torso, her arms to weak to hold her up while her knees stayed in place, her ass pointed to the air and holding my sperm inside. Tiffany, grasping Lauren's hips, pulled Lauren's ass down and opened her mouth wide. She made sure that I was watching and then she started squeezing Lauren's ass, and wet gobs of white cum dribbled out of Lauren's asshole. At the same time, orgasmic aftershocks from Lauren squeezed her inner muscles and propelled my juice out even faster. For a moment my semen poured out in a veritable waterfall right into Tiffany's face, where she sucked up most of it while the rest splattered against her face. When the river started to dry up, beads of cum would extend like droplets from a leaky faucet, and then eventually drop down into Tiffany's mouth.

By the time Tiffany craned her neck up, pressed her lips to Lauren's asshole and started sucking, I knew it was a cream pie I'll never forget. By the time Tiffany leaned her sore neck back against the mattress, there was so much jizz on her face and lips it looked like I'd blown my wad in her face.

That night was incredible. And it wasn't even over yet.

"So, Lauren, what's your fantasy?"

***

We only had two more days left in paradise, and we had done absolutely everything there was to do in Maui. Yet despite that accomplishment, we all felt like there were certain things not yet finished.

A group of three is inherently unstable. One leg falters and the whole thing comes crashing down. That instability helps keep things interesting and unpredictable, but in the end someone always gets hurt. I was just waiting for both girls to realize I wasn't worth it and that someone would be me.

So in the last few days, the tension between the ladies had mounted. We never had sex to match the enthusiasm of that last 'fantasy' threesome. More often, the girls would isolate themselves to go on walks and think alone, leaving the other to pair off with me.

When I was with Tiffany, we truly enjoyed each other's company. We made love, and laughed, and made each other very happy. Some of my most blissful moments from the entire vacation came from relaxing peacefully with her. We both understood what Tiffany wanted, and our time alone together was free of significant tension.

When I was with Lauren, I tried to recapture the magic of that timeless kiss. But she had crawled into a shell, hiding the light of her eyes from me and closing herself off emotionally. We still had our fun, but we were fucking, not making love. She was still afraid, and nothing I did could draw her out. Our time alone together was frequently interrupted by frustration with each other. And I agonized over the lost opportunity to get under Lauren's skin emotionally.

When I drifted my mind back to the real world, I came to my own decision. I asked myself a simple question, really. Could I live the rest of my life without Tiffany in it? Despite all the fun we had, yes. My life would move on pretty smoothly, if empty for a while. I just didn't feel that connection with her.

Could I live the rest of my life without Lauren in it? The answer came immediately along with the heartache that instantly burned inside of me: NO. She knew me better than anyone else. She was a true friend throughout my relationship with Saya. She brought me happiness without expecting anything in return. But more importantly, she was always there for me in the bad times, and made time for me even when she had other plans. Despite her warnings, I had become very attached to Lauren.

Seeing through all the fantastic sex and the fun we all had together, I realized that I was falling in love with Lauren. The amazing connection that had started so long ago was still in full force, the powerful chemistry. It had been hidden behind our initial rebound mentality, and then my romance with Saya. But now it felt like Lauren wouldn't let that chemistry ever truly bloom, and she had practically ordered me not to get too close.

Tiffany was sweet, and hot, and I can't say enough about her fantastic tits. But even though she was friendly and affectionate, we didn't have the kind of soulful connection needed to ever be one person together. I would always be the provider and 'perfect husband', she the gorgeous trophy wife.

I would really be nice to be with Lauren. I had a feeling it would have been something very special, built on a long time of comfort with each other and yes, trust. I'd never let her down before, and I never would. I wasn't that kind of person. Once I was fully committed, I was fully committed. It was both my curse and my redeeming attribute.

But I couldn't have her. Could I? She was always shutting me out. She would never let me be anything more than a good friend to her. To let myself be in love with her and push her for more might destroy our friendship. And I'd already decided I didn't want a life without Lauren in it. I would have to be satisfied with being her friend.

So, it would appear that the 'winner' of the girls' competition was Tiffany. She was open and honest with me. Her joy and energy thrilled me. And she would complete my 'perfect life'.

The next time I was alone with Tiffany, we paused from our usual frantic fucking routine and I stopped to talk, really talk, to her. She told me her hopes and dreams, many of them involving me. I began to realize that maybe she wasn't competing out of a determination to win; she was fighting for me because she was in love.

In the end, I asked her to kiss me like it would be the last time. She was suddenly very afraid, believing I was serious that this might be the last time.

"Just kiss me."

And she swept in, tears already in the corners of her eyes, and she kissed me with more passion and heartfelt longing than I knew her capable of. Remembering how much it hurt when Saya had kissed me for the last time, I ordered myself not to be the first one to pull away.