Life After Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped to think about it. "I think so. I don't feel as bad. After the divorce, I was an emotional wreck. Now, I'm an emotional void. Neutral is better than negative, isn't it?"

"I guess. I'm pretty used to feeling neutral myself. Maybe we just need a change of scenery. You know, pack up and leave this world behind. Start fresh."

"Easier said than done. What would you do without your mansion in the hills? The family security blanket? What would I do without my condo, and my plasma TV? Wouldn't it be easier to just find my trophy wife and settle down?"

"Perhaps. But then maybe we'd move on with our lives and be better off for it."

I tried to picture a world outside of my comfortable life. It was a little too much to give up. "Maybe, maybe, maybe. Everything is just 'maybe' and wishful thinking until we go out and do something about it."

"Let's get out of here. I mean really get out of here. Go to Europe. Go to Fiji. Just get out of the city and our hangouts and our lives."

"I can't just get up and leave. I've got a job."

"So take a vacation. I'm bored of my life. I need something new to focus on. And Saya made me promise to look after you. So you'll be my hobby. At least for now. Don't want you to get attached to me."

I just smiled at her. "You mean: YOU don't want to get attached to ME."

The look on her face proved I had it nailed. "True." She smiled sheepishly.

It wasn't that I wasn't good enough for her. She just didn't want to risk getting dependent on anyone out of her own fear. I felt good about that realization.

I let my mind go away then. I sank myself into the hot tub, letting the warm water come all the way up to my neck and jaw line until just my face was above the surface. "A vacation sounds really good."

***

The vacation was a fantastic idea. Lauren and me, taking off for two weeks for some R&R, and maybe a little playtime. Time away from all the special places with Saya and the memories that went along with them. But just as 'friends' Lauren reminded me.

It would be the first real vacation I'd taken in years, and my boss happily granted it. He'd been trying to get his young, workaholic manager to take a vacation for years, too.

The idea of getting away from it all was a very relaxing thought, melting stress away from me. I got the first good night's sleep I could remember.

The rest of the week flew by smoothly, but then on Thursday I realized that my recent indiscretions had caught up with me. Tiffany had found out from the HR department that I had taken some vacation time, and she wanted to know where the hell I was going without her.

Thinking fast, I played it off as a surprise that she wasn't supposed to have found out about. I mean, of course I was going to be taking her with me. And of course everything was my treat. She kissed me happily, as if she was finally landing the rich husband of her dreams, and she went to go fill out her own vacation request form.

***

Just when I felt like I had a plan to move on, and a person I could count on to help in Lauren, I was tied down by my rebound girl and my stupid mouth. Thinking with my dick for the past few weeks since Saya had left hadn't helped me out either.

That same night I went to Lauren's place and explained, "I've got a problem."

I explained the Tiffany situation to her. She remembered the name because Saya had mentioned her as the gold digger of the office. I explained about how we were sort of dating at this point. Lauren huffed at me, "You're so easy to seduce when you're drunk, do you know that?"

I just blushed in embarrassment. Along the way, Lauren peppered me with her "woman-relevant" questions. Had I bought her any gifts? Ever refer to her as a girlfriend? How many times had we had sex? How many times had we had dinners alone together?

When she realized we'd only screwed twice so far, and there had been no relationship conversations, Lauren decided that it wasn't a big deal. "Just break it off with her. Don't return her calls. She'll get the message after a bit. And then we're gone on vacation."

But then I explained how Tiffany had found out about my vacation time, and I'd sort of invited her along.

"Sort-of?"

"Well, I did invite her."

"Ah, stupid idiot!"

The blushing in my cheeks didn't go away. Lauren started pacing, obviously thinking very hard and very quickly, so I just stood there like the stupid idiot I was and waited for her to magically make the situation go away. "Well, I've been looking forward to this. So I'm still going with you. And if she still wants in after knowing that, then that's her deal."

Lauren finally stopped and looked at me. "Okay, so here's how we find out where she stands. And if she's not happy, she can walk away on her own. Problem solved."

And Lauren explained everything to me.

***

Friday, I found Tiffany in an isolated hallway.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you now that I can't go out tonight. I've got, uh, other plans." I was in full Joe Cool mode, the confident, masculine presence I projected whenever I was flirting.

Tiffany just crossed the file folder she was carrying over her chest, removing the wondrous sight from view. "Oh," was all she said, a little frown tugging at her mouth as she looked at the floor and pouted very cutely.

"But, hey, I'll still be at home. If you want, you can come by and, uh, join in." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a spare key to my condo. "Here, if you can make it, just let yourself in. Say, around nine?"

And so leaving her with that mystery, I turned and headed back to the bustle of the office. I had a lot of things to take care of before leaving in another week.

***

Lauren's body was a perfect wonderland of sensuality. My lips and fingers roved across her curves, tickling the bumps of her ribcage that protruded when she arched her back and pressed her sex against my fingertips. We kissed ravenously, Lauren's passion overwhelming any nervousness I felt about the situation.

After bringing her to one small orgasm, Lauren lay back on my bed, her bangs brushed to one side over her forehead, her blue eyes starkly standing out from her face as she looked at me. She grabbed her legs just under the knees and spread herself before me, beckoning me into place so that I could fuck her.

I speared my way inside, and then we were fucking slowly, my ass muscles clenching as I drove my way in and tried to stuff even more of my meat into Lauren's heavenly tunnel.

She was gasping with delight, and then suddenly she stopped and lowered her legs to the bed, her hand touching my shoulder as Lauren looked past me to the open doorway of my bedroom. I watched Lauren bite her lip sexily, and then she breathed out in obvious arousal. "Wow, she's even hotter than I thought."

Still with my dick embedded, I turned my head to see Tiffany looking at us. She didn't look surprised, just curious. Lauren had told me to specifically use the phrases 'other plans' and 'join in'. She had said any social girl like Tiffany would figure it out. I called out to Tiffany, "Hey, you're here. Does that mean you're still interested?"

As if to prove my point, Lauren squeezed her inner muscles and wrapped her legs around my lower back, swiveling her hips against me while keeping her focus purely on Tiffany. She smiled, her eyes afire as she obviously was undressing Tiffany in her mind.

Tiffany cocked her head, a harder look in her eyes. Her hair was piled up, her makeup perfect. Her dress was sheer, perfectly calculated to show off her figure. I had to agree with Lauren's assessment, she was pretty hot. Without another word, she slipped the straps of her dress, then let the sheer material slink down to puddle on the floor. Clad only in her lingerie and heels, her tits pressed together and up to form incredible cleavage, Tiffany approached the bed.

Lauren pushed me away, and I dismounted her to move on the bed next to her and watch Tiffany's approach. Tiffany climbed on, lying directly atop Lauren's naked body, lowering her head to capture Lauren's mouth with her own. Both of their tongues extended outwards, sparring briefly before sucking into Lauren's mouth in the single most erotic kiss I'd ever witnessed. In the midst of this hot kiss, Tiffany opened her eyes to look at me. I just watched the two of them making out with fascination and heat.

While they continued to kiss, Lauren reached around and opened Tiffany's bra clasp, pulling the hindering garment off and flinging it away. Then she ducked her head, pressing her face into Tiffany's cleavage, kissing and sucking all the while. Lauren seemed as fascinated by Tiffany's wondrous tits as I had been. The two girls wrestled with each other on the bed while I lay back, my dick waving in the air. Hands and lips massaged, caressing as only a woman knew how, and the moans emanating from their bodies was possibly the rawest, sexiest sound I'd ever heard.

Eventually, Lauren just broke the straps to Tiffany's thong and flung it away, leaving my sexy co-worker naked save for her garters, stockings, and heels that were strapped around her ankles. Lauren then moved Tiffany flat on her back, and lay down between the other girl's legs, burying her face in Tiffany's crotch while flinging the silky, long legs over her shoulders, sending the heels waving into the air.

Meanwhile, Tiffany pulled me over to her where I straddled her chest. My erection, still wet from Lauren's pussy juices, fit snugly into the valley between her huge tits. She wrapped her bee-stung lips around the crown, and sucked me even as she pressed her titflesh around me amidst my short thrusts.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to watch more: my dick between Tiffany's gorgeous breasts, the nipples hard and erect; or Tiffany's face, stuffed full of my meat, her eyes squinting every now and again as Lauren's expert tongue sent ripples of pleasure through her body.

For a few moments, I put my effort into screwing Tiffany's tits while she urged me on. "Come on baby. Squirt all over me. Fuck my tits... yeah..." I groaned hearing her voice, and put new effort into my thrusting.

Lauren was not idle either. Eager to show off her skills, she ate out Tiffany's pussy like she was on a mission, sending lightning bolts of pleasure up and down Tiffany's spine.

Finally, Tiffany threw her head back and moaned loudly as she climaxed, her whole body trembling as the ripples of ecstasy crashed through her. I was already on the edge of cumming when that vibration carried through her tits, and then I was grunting and my gun started shooting in its holster of female flesh. The first few shots burst against Tiffany's face and even went into her open mouth. Then the rest sort of oozed out of me and started smearing against her tits.

When I finished blasting between Tiffany's breasts and all over her face, I toppled off and lay back against the bed. Lauren immediately moved up, rubbing her face in Tiffany's cum smeared bosom and extending her tongue into Tiffany's mouth to swap spit and semen.

The two girls continued rubbing and kissing each other, putting on quite the show for me until my penis re-energized itself for another round. Tiffany took charge and then she had Lauren on her back while Tiffany began to eat her out, returning the previous oral favor. I took my place behind Tiffany, tempted by her anal star but plugging forward into her wet pussy.

The three of us rocked back and forth on the bed, fucking hard and fucking fast. I made sure to last until both girls cried out their orgasms, and then finally I let loose and filled Tiffany's box full of my cream, until it started oozing out around our joining.

Finished, I sat back to watch them move into a sixty-nine, Lauren noisily slurping liquids out from Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany's eyes kept flashing to me, watching and measuring my reactions. Then I really knew. Lauren and I had thrown down the gauntlet, and Tiffany had accepted the challenge. So she had some competition for me. That was ok. I could see in her eyes that Tiffany was the kind of girl who knew exactly what she wanted, and she was fully determined to win.

***

We flew first class to Maui. Tiffany had the window seat and I was right next to her. Lauren was just across the aisle next to me. Tiffany was mildly awed, she'd never flown first class before, and was enjoying the extra comfort and attention. She already had two glasses of wine as well, and was giggling like an excited schoolgirl.

Lauren, by contrast, was cool and casual. This trip seemed just like any other ordinary day for her. She sipped her martini, read her fashion magazine, and only occasionally slipped a sly glance in my direction. She exuded a worldly maturity while Tiffany seemed the vivacious teenager.

Tiffany was as flirty and attentive as ever, completely enamored with me. Despite my protestations, she even tried to give me a hand job underneath my blanket before I got her to calm down.

She was even bubblier once we got there. I had to admit, her enthusiasm was contagious, and even Lauren was looking at the beauty of the islands through Tiffany's eyes as if for the first time.

We got our rental car, I was driving and Lauren in the front passenger seat. With Tiffany in the back gasping in amazement at everything, I felt oddly like Lauren and I were the elder parents and Tiffany the active teenager. A very, very hot teenager with big tits and a smokin' bod. It occurred to me that she would not resist if I wanted to spread her across the bed, flat on her face, and fuck her from behind once we got to our hotel.

Tiffany did nothing to dissuade this notion once we got there, wrapping her body around mine even as she teased the bellboys and valets. Thinking with my dick, I showered some extra attention on Tiffany as we went in. Lauren noticed, and not to be left out, she slid to my other side until I was sashaying into the lobby with two gorgeous women on my arms. Heads were turning left and right to watch and my ego tripled that afternoon.

We strolled past the flamingos and lush landscaping. Tiffany was hyper-excited as she kept pointing to get us to look at one nifty sight or another. Her nipples were poking through the thin shirt she wore, and she took every opportunity to rub herself against me. She even blew a kiss to a maintenance man we passed. Eventually we got to our luxurious ocean front cabana, but by the time we got behind closed doors Tiffany had been panting and horny for a few minutes. Lauren waved us into the bedroom while she went to take a shower and clean away the travel grime. So we did just what I had imagined. Tiffany ended up face down on the duvet, fully clothed. I just flipped her skirt up and palmed her round ass cheeks. After dragging her thong panties down her legs and over her heels, I stood at the foot of the big bed and began plugging away at her juicing pussy.

Tiffany had one orgasm before redirecting my cock into her ass and getting up onto all fours. I slipped my fingers underneath her blouse and used her heavy breasts as handholds as I ass-fucked her, finally spewing my load up her backdoor. Sated for the moment, we took a shower quickly and then rejoined Lauren to go out for the evening.

***

We went to a luau, sitting on cushions at a low table, native style. The performance was wonderful, and Tiffany was enraptured. All three of us got suitably drunk until the world was fuzzy and our spirits high. The dinner was delicious, full of rich island flavors.

I was dessert. We retired back to the hotel, all of us drunk and horny. Tiffany and Lauren treated me to a dual blowjob, one on each side of my shaft, licking and kissing it. Occasionally they would extend their tongues across me and to each other, which was more pleasurable for me than when they were tonguing my dick.

I was sitting at the edge of the bed while they did this, both girls kneeling on cushions before me. Tiffany was the first to move into action, getting up and straddling me, mounting my rod while facing backwards. I groaned at burying my shaft into her snatch, my hands automatically tracing up her sides and to the sensitive curves underneath her breasts. Her tits were so fabulous I didn't pay enough attention to her ass. But now I could see its wonderful heart shape up close and personal as she rotated around in my lap.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Drill my pussy. Oooh, it's sooo gooood, baby." Tiffany's voice was husky and dripping with sex, an aural aphrodisiac to my senses.

Lauren moved her face to our joining, mostly munching on Tiffany's clit while her hands played with my balls, but every now and again her tongue would lick lower and scoop Tiffany's nectar from my shaft and send that extra bolt of pleasure through me.

"Oh, sugar, you're sooo good at that," Tiffany complimented Lauren before being overcome by panting and whimpering in delight.

I was already close to cumming after the blowjob, and after a few more thrusts Lauren pulled my shaft out and shoved it into her mouth. I let loose and blew my wad into her mouth. She drank down every drop, nothing spilling.

Tiffany flopped down onto the bed beside me while Lauren climbed up, dragging her own large breasts across my chest until she was laid out flat on top of me. She kissed me gently and rubbed her moistened crotch against me. I just realized now that she had shaven completely bare, the first time I had seen that on her. With a little thrill, I knew I definitely wanted to know how different that might feel with Lauren.

In the meantime, Lauren moved herself over to Tiffany, where the two gorgeous babes rolled around, rubbing their tits against each other's chest, grinding their sexes into each other, and frenching like they knew they had an audience. I was hard again in no time. And then Lauren was flat on her back across the bed, Tiffany sitting on her face but facing me, whimpering and moaning and filling the air with her sexual soundtrack. I eased my erection into Lauren, fucking her slowly while leaning my head up to suck at Tiffany's nipples.

With my fingers on her clit, smoothly gliding across Lauren's bare pussy, I fucked her into a good climax. Tiffany came just a few moments later, Lauren noisily drinking down the girlcum. And with Tiffany moaning and screaming like a banshee, rubbing her tits with her hands, I went over the edge and fired both barrels into Lauren's chasm.

With nothing but two weeks of this, and work a half a world away, my vacation was off to a great start.

***

The next week flew by in a blur. We had plenty of time and were taking things slowly, rather lazily. But the time goes by very fast when you're having fun. I hadn't realized how much pent up stress I had in me.

We went out and partied with the locals at various nightclubs. My Japanese even came in handy on more than one occasion. We had private dinners on our lanai, room service brought directly to our patio table. Many a lazy afternoon was spent in various hammocks and beach chairs, dozing in the shade and sipping mai tais. With the gorgeous women by my side, I believed there could be no more perfect heaven.

We snorkeled with the giant turtles. We hiked over lush jungles to pristine waterfalls, and spelunked through lava tube caves. We even got up really early to see the sunrise over the volcano. The magic of the islands filled every moment and sealed them into my memory.

We would lounge by the spectacular swimming pool with its grottoes and waterfalls. The girls looked amazing in their bikinis, and fended off more than a fair share of men after them. We drove around the island, swam in the sacred pools, and did more hiking. At the pools, seeing my two beauties clad in barely-there tops and what only qualifies as butt-floss on the bottom, all amidst the island paradise, was almost a sensory overload in itself. And despite the undercurrent of competition between them, Lauren and Tiffany were becoming very friendly and even better lovers with each other.