Keegan and Flanna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keegan felt the release of his seeds flood her and the bite of her nails drove him further into her pussy. He grabbed her long tresses, pulled them back to him, forcing her head to come with them. Her back arched and he bent down to her shoulder. His fangs emerged and he sank them into her skin. Keegen felt the fluids of her life flow over the wounds and he sucked hard, bringing more of the rushing juice out for his pleasure. As loads of seed spurted out, soaking her, it left her pussy wet as he held her there beneath him.

Flanna shuddered around him and she climaxed over his cock as the bite of his fangs ran over her. She trembled, rocked her ass back, welcomed more and continued to come as wave upon wave of heat freed itself from within her. "Yes! Oh yes, Keegan," she cried out his name, no longer able to breathe or think. Flanna felt the build up return after she climaxed, then she felt another. Soon she was screaming as each climax erupted. Colors flashed behind her lids; blood red, white heat, and liquid pools of gold ripped through the woman as her mate drank deep of her life force.

Each one rode the tidal wave until it finally eased itself into a gentle roll. Keegan pulled his cock from her, licked her wound and rolled her to her back. His cock lay limp, well used, wet, and quivering. Staring down at the woman who owned him, he saw her as the beauty she was. Her pussy was slick with his come, mingling still deep inside her as hers juices ran freely down her legs. Her breasts were heavy, small beads of cream escaped from the pert nipples. Keegan imagined his babes feeding from those breasts and he shut his eyes in gratitude for the woman that claimed his soul.

Flanna's arms spread open and when he opened his eyes he joined her. Together they embraced and fell into a deep sleep. The nighttime became morning; no light entered the room as the two vampires slept, each one lost in the scent of the other.

*****

Keegan stood at the edge of the foot of the bed, along with Lawler while Miranda eased the second babe from Flanna's body. Flanna's scream ripped through the air and her fingers gripped the bars of the bed. Though Keegan wanted to hold his mate, he would not remove his stance nor his stare from the woman who was delivering his children. Lawler stood on the opposite side of him and he too watched the girl. Soon the second child was delivered, handed to Keegan, and after the remaining matter was released from Flanna's womb Lawler jerked Miranda away.

Miranda watched in disgust as Keegan gave the male child to his mother. She stared at the hideous creatures, though they looked like mortal children, she knew the truth of them. Miranda knew what kind of children they were, they were spawns of Satan and it was her job to destroy them. "Ahhh," Miranda screamed, grabbed her head with the hand that wasn't held behind her back. Lawler released her and stared at her as she brought both hands up and screamed for mercy.

Lawler's eyes flew to those of his Master and he knew his Master had somehow gotten into his lover's mind. He didn't interrupt. Whatever thought Keegan saw was obviously one that was more threatening then Lawler could imagine. Flanna's eyes were drawn to the screaming slave, but she was too tired and weak to force entry into the wounded girl.

Keegan stood and left Flanna's side. He walked toward Miranda, never once releasing the strand of power he gripped her with. Once he felt her too weak to be much of a threat, he released his hold and spoke so all could hear him. "You Bitch! You're hate for us and our kind was evident for a moment... and during that brief time I saw your true character, your plans of death for my children and my wife." He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up to her feet. "You knew your life was over when your child was born. You have sealed your fate even more. Once that babe leaves your womb you are gone... do you hear me?" He pushed her hard and she fell back against Lawler.

"You and yours will die before this babe graces this world and so will its father," Miranda screamed with rage and was forced from the room as Lawler pulled her away. Her curses filled the manor and she found herself thrown to the bed, once more locked away.

Keegan returned to Flanna his eyes caressing over her and the two children she held close to her breasts. One slept, the other nursed. He touched the black curls of the first born, smoothed his hand over his cheek and pressed a kissed to its head. "A name?" he asked Flanna. She smiled warmly up at him. "Lawler," she answered. He chuckled and grinned back. "He'll be honored. And this one?" Keegan asked, his hand moving to the girl child, her curls as dark as night were just as thick as her brother's. "I believe she should have a strong name, perhaps one of your sisters?"

Flanna closed her eyes and felt a brief moment of pain. Keegan had searched for her sisters shortly after coming to the city, but he'd never found them. As she held the beautiful children in her arms she felt the memories of her sisters wash over her. "Duana," she whispered.

"I knew you would pick that one," Keegan chuckled, kissed the young child and then his wife. "I do hope her temper is better than your sister's." Laughter filled the room as the two babes were cuddled close to their mother's breasts and held tightly in their father's gaze.

Lawler gazed down on the woman that he'd secured to his bed. He would punish her. In time, Miranda would feel the pain his heart felt now.