All Comments on 'Keegan and Flanna Ch. 01'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 18 years agoAuthor
Apologies to my editors... grrr on me

I submitted the wrong text. The edited one is on its way... be kind... shoot me later. *sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I really enjoyed it!!!

This is a very well written, original tale. I`m looking forward to the next chapter. Please consider having some mercy on Miranda. I must say that she is my favorite character and I empathize with her, she was raped and abused by Lawler ( did he really believe that she could care for him after the callous way he treated her?? She`s pregnant with his child and he broke her wrist for god`s sake!!) Flanna and Keegan show no kindness or concern for her, they kidnap her, take her blood whenever they wish and they also wonder why she hates them. She has every reason to and now she`ll die as soon as her baby is born?? I don`t think it`s fair.

TserancTserancabout 18 years ago
New vamp style rocks!

The unique natre of the vamps, and their less evil nature, the lvoe and emption from them - all great stuff Red! now where is chap. 2?! I need to know how they deal with miranda!

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 18 years agoAuthor
Corrected...

This is the corrected version... thanks to those that have left public comments as well as to those that have sent me emails. I appreciate your kind words and the fact you overlooked the errors. Thanks again and enjoy... ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
;Tis a bloody tale well told

DC:

It's a different type of story then I normally read, but it was well told so I was able to enjoy it. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic Horror

RED, You should write more erotic horror. This series has me hooked already. I am anxiously awaiting Chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous