Keegan and Flanna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda felt his mouth claim her breasts and what thought she had at that moment were gone. His hands commanded her, his mouth controlled her. She closed her eyes lost in the sensation of gentle loving instead of thick hard thrusts and bites. "Oh my," she said. She heard his chuckle and for a moment she thought of leaving him, but the feeling of both revenge and growing lust keep her locked in place.

Lawler heard her voice. He believed it was full of desire, want, and a growing spark of love. He released her breasts, stepped back, and turned her to the bed. As the night approached he took her on different planes of passion, rode her hard at times, and gently at others. When dawn approached they both were heavily sedated and both were equally thankful the Lord and Lady of the Manor had not come home that night.

******

Flanna looked out over the city, her body swollen with child. Her hand moved over the tight belly, felt the lives moving inside her and smiled with the knowledge that her children were growing strong. The two souls were entwined with hers and Keegan's. As she watched the moon rise higher she thought of Keegan and waited impatiently for his return. A noise caught her attention and she saw a man walking underneath the window of her bedchamber. She shifted and descended down to greet him. She'd fed earlier, Miranda's body now resting in the arms of her lover, yet Flanna still hungered, the twins taking a toll on her.

As she dropped down, making sure to hide herself in the park that was across from her home, her eyes adjusted to the night. She noted that the area was scattered sparingly with pedestrians. Finding the bench that Keegan had placed in the park's forest, she set about singing her song of seduction and charm. Her voice reached several ears, but only one was it intended for, so only one was captured in her web. Her eyes flashed with hunger as she saw the gentleman emerge into the woods, leaving all thoughts and worries behind him.

He feasted on her, took in her long red hair, the rich red gown she wore. His tongue ran over his lips, his fingers curled into fists at his side, and he closed the distance between them. Flanna's eyes made love to him as her song wove its spell around him. The gentleman never felt the tearing of his flesh, never thought to notice that the woman who had removed her gown for him was now licking up the blood that spilled from the wounds she'd delivered.

Flanna feasted on the mortal. Her lips were covered with the wine that flowed from his veins. As she drank him, her hands continued to keep him under her control. She stroked his shaft. Her mouth sucked the fluids from his balls, not carrying for anything he could have offered her, only wanting the hot, liquid silk that streamed from the talons' tears. The man came as the woman covered his cock. Her mouth captured every drop of his seed as well as the metal flavoring of his blood. When he felt weak, his knees slipped to the forest floor, Flanna smiled and finished draining his life force with the final slice over his jugular. She dined on him until the blood no longer pumped free.

Keegan flew into the night, his wings pushing him onward. The scent of his mate filled the air as did the scent of her kill. He moved into the forest, just as she rose from the man's lifeless body. "You should not have left the house."

"Hello love." Flanna smiled, walked toward him, and encircled him within her embrace. Their lips touched, his tongue captured hers, and she shared with him the taste of her meal. "I know, but there was no harm, no one saw me, or him." She bit at his lower lip, moved her hand down his side, felt him tremble.

"I wasn't concerned with those outside, it is the woman inside coming out here if she knew you were alone." His fingers moved down her ribs, over her ass where he gripped the hard muscles with hunger. He pulled her close, deepened the kiss, and forced her head back with his other hand. Taking his lips from hers he stroked his tongue down her neck, nipped gently then sucked hard. He gathered the cloth of her gown in his hand and pressed her even tighter to him. He could feel his arousal against her and he wanted more.

Flanna moaned, tilted her head to give him even more of her flesh for his taking. She felt his fangs pierce her. Her talons moved over his arm, cutting his skin. She felt the heat of him flow free from the wound and she gathered it with her fingertip. When she brought the hot fluid to her lips and tasted the flavor of her lover; she moaned with hunger.

Keegan growled, moved his hand over her thighs, gathered the dress up high and slipped his way down to his knees. He gazed up at her, pressed a kiss to her swollen belly. She trembled as she watched him take her gown and continue to raise it. His hands were on her thighs, bringing caresses to her flesh with every touch of his passion laced fingers. "Keegan."

He heard her voice, felt the weight of it surround him. Keegan bit her inner thigh, licked the bite, and slipped his tongue up to her sex. He smelled her, breathed deep the perfume she offered him. He kissed her slick folds. Pushing his tongue along the slippery cunt, he loved her with fiery licks and nibbles. Slowly his hand moved from the back of her thigh, hers took over holding the gown. Keegan pressed his palm over the hot mound. He petted her, blanketed her with strokes that brought more liquid to the surface.

"You smell wonderful, my pet."

Flanna hissed. His palm moved away, his fingers returned to her cunt, and he pushed his tongue between them. Keegan tasted her, felt the slick liquid slide into his mouth, and continued to press further. Moving slowly he ran the tip of his tongue over her clit, flicked it several times before biting on the aroused bud. The warmth of his mouth moved downward, covering her with a heated blanket. His nose nuzzled the tip of her sex while his tongue slid over the folds. Slowly he moved his finger to join with his tongue. The velvet flesh that welcomed his invasion clasped around him. Keegan growled and thrust his finger deeper as well as his tongue. He chuckled when he heard the gasp that came from the woman he savored.

"Yes " Flanna's shivered from desire. She longed for more of his touch, her knees felt weak, and her body was on fire. "Keegan... I need..."

Keegan pushed another finger in with the first, stroked the sides of her sex, and gathered more honey for his lips. "Yes... my love?" His chuckle filled her ears. He felt the sting of her fingers pull at his scalp. Moving his head back and forth over her slick folds he felt her shiver with excitement and release. The taste of her filled his senses as it covered his mouth.

"Keegan " Her body quaked underneath him. She showered him with her love, coated him with the passion she felt. As he drank from her, she felt the twin babes move inside. The feel of them as well as the feel of her mate devouring her only added to the wealth of desire she was feeling. Her climax continued to reign over her. Waves of come flowed free and Keegan took every splash. Each one left him hungry for more.

*****

When the lovers separated and returned to the manor, neither one was aware that the young slave Miranda was watching. A smile of satisfaction crossed her face and she slipped back into the home hours later. She was thankful for the vast amount of time she was able to convince Lawler to give her. Once she was under the blankets Lawler pulled her close against him. She said a silent prayer of thanks to the man she'd met a month after arriving at the manor and she wished that she was in his arms.

As she drifted off to sleep she remembered the first moment she'd laid eyes on the young man. She'd been walking, enjoying one of the few mornings she was allowed to have to herself. Her mind had been wandering, her thoughts hers and hers alone, until she felt a gentle pressure. The pressure was kind and soothing. Miranda stilled, looked for the source and found it. Eyes of silver-gray met hers and a smile crossed her face. The soft presence had whispered how beautiful she was and repeated it to her as they stared at each other.

Miranda walked to him. Her eyes were full of questions, questions that were soon answered over time. The man taught her the trick of telepathy as well as the true art of seduction. As Miranda learned both techniques, her confidence in her telepathic abilities increased. She learned a lot from the man who called himself Gabriel. Every few days they would meet and each time they did Miranda felt herself becoming more enamored with him. She looked forward to seeing him, touching him, and then one day it happened. One day he pulled her close and their lips met.

Sleep overcame her and finally those thoughts became dreams. Gabriel came to her at night, the days that they couldn't meet helped her mind and body become his in her fantasies. The dream began like it always did. He carried her from the altar and took her to the small chamber where she was laid down on a bed of velvet. The robe she wore was slowly opened; her body washed in light.

She would stare into his blue eyes, wish to run her fingers through the blonde curls, and then she would feel him. His fingers cascaded down her body. His lips reached out to hers and when they met, her entire body hummed. He never spoke in her dream, he only loved her slowly, with tenderness and passion. Miranda would plead, "Love me... take me from them... I am yours."

Gabriel would smile, caress her cheek, and for a moment in time he would give her what she asked for. He would love her, take joy in her, and in the end her dream carried her away from the Demoness who fed from her body.

As her body became his she would move closer to Lawler and the warmth he offered her. They'd become lovers just as Miranda had planned, during her dreams she received much pleasure, because she would wake up and feel Gabriel's presence, taste him on her tongue. She dreamed of the Priest slowly teaching her the ways of seduction and how to destroy the offsprings of the Demons. With each moan of ecstasy that left her lips, Lawler took her body as his and worshiped it with love.

When morning awoke Lawler stared down at the woman who slept. Each movement they made last night was exquisite. His body well rested, hungered for more of her. Now he was not only full of desire, but also with pain. She said a name last night, one he'd never heard before. "Gabriel." His body came in her as she whispered the other man's name. When he slid from her she kept herself in her fantasy, not realizing that she'd released her secret.

Miranda's orgasm seemed tucked inside her as the sun shone down on her body. She remembered the touches of her fantasy, though when she took a deep breath, inhaled the aroma of sex, she knew that Lawler had put himself inside her again. She tolerated his touch, Gabriel even encouraged her to continue the one sided love affair. She stretched, rubbed her slightly swollen belly and grinned. She refused to acknowledge the babe she carried was Lawler's. This child, she kept telling herself, was conceived from love, not deception.

He watched her stretch; his eyes stayed on her swollen belly. Lawler clenched his fist. "Who else have you lain with besides me and Gabriel?" The words were lanced with venom. It dripped over every word and showed in his eyes, eyes full of hate as well as pain.

Miranda's eyes opened, she looked down the length of the bed, and saw Lawler standing there. She shivered. She hadn't feared him since the day they had sex in the Master's bedchamber. She'd controlled her emotions with him; each time they mated she thought of how to make herself come and she would. Miranda now shook violently. She could feel her life end, it was just a matter of when. "No one," she answered.

Lawler believed her. He believed her because when she whispered that man's name last night it was full of the sound of love. A sound he had convinced himself he heard fall from her lips for him, but now he knew the truth. "The babe?"

Miranda smirked. "His," she told him.

The smirk sent Lawler over the edge and he quickly was at her side, lifting her off the bed, and tossing her to the floor. There was a snap in the room and Miranda cried out in pain as the bones in her wrist cracked. She tried to ease her fall, but had been unable to. Miranda held the broken bones to her chest and stared at Lawler. "NO " she screamed and rolled away, before the kick was delivered to her stomach. "No...I lied," she said. Tears fell as she curled herself into a ball.

Lawler grabbed her hair, his fist clenching tight around the tender curls and pulled her up. "Explain," he said. His face was contorted into a mask of disgust. He looked down at her, felt the love he had for her disappear with every passing second.

"I was pregnant before I met him. The child is yours," the words whispered. She felt the grip of his hand on her chin and she stared at him. "On the life of the child Lawler, it is yours." She stared at him, her eyes never wavering. She sighed when she saw him accept her words as truth.

Lawler left her side and moved to the door; looking back at her he glared. "You'll remain here from now on. You'll not leave this room, unless the Mistress or Master call for you." He opened the door and shut it tight behind him. The click of the lock echoed around the room and down the stone hall. Lawler worked through the day tending to the business of the day, only seeing Miranda when he gave her food and drink. She'd asked him about Flanna and wondered how they would feel about her just being locked away. To that question he simply told her that she was his after the blood draws and so whatever he did to her they would not care, as long as she was not killed. As he was leaving he added the final words to his statement... yet.

With no choice but to wait, Miranda found herself practicing the art of her telepathic abilities. She wondered if Gabriel would come and look for her. Closing her eyes she prayed to her lover, prayed to his God that he served, and prayed for the will to go through with destroying the babes of her captors as well as her captors themselves. The night descended and soon Flanna was there, Keegan by her side.

Miranda turned to them, stared hard, and shrouded her mind in a thick black fog, just as Gabriel had taught her. Her eyes locked with those of the vampires and she knew by the hot glare that was delivered back at her that she'd won her battle of wills. Gabriel's presence seemed to surround her and she felt triumphant when Keegan was forced to speak to her.

"Lawler tells us you have made a friend here in the city." Keegan stepped closer, the door shutting firmly behind him. "I see also that you have learned a skill while you were making friends." He walked around her, his eyes moving over her trying to find a way into her thoughts. He paused and moved to the window, "You should look here, my dear." He opened the window wide and let the night air warm them slightly. "Lawler is your guard. If he chooses to be your lover that too is his choice. You will have to enjoy this view of the sky, for this is where Lawler has asked to keep you. I've no use for you. You'd be dealt with swiftly if I could, for you have wounded my slave... my friend."

He walked back to Flanna. "I will no longer trust you alone with Flanna. Since you have learned to block your thoughts, she is no longer safe from you. She agreed not to read them... I however did not." Keegan sat down, his fingers intertwined, and he crossed his ankles. He looked relaxed, but inside he raged. When the babes were born he'd deal with this woman and he would relish it.

Flanna listened just as Miranda did. She knew that Miranda never wanted the position that was given to her, but she willingly allowed the blood draws so Flanna would leave her mind in peace. Now no one could read the woman and Flanna knew the young girl's life was over after the babes were born. She closed the distance, tilted the girl's neck and sliced through her skin with her talon.

Miranda cried out in pain. Her fingers clenched her gown, and she fought to absorb the stinging hurt and keep control of her mind. As Flanna drew from her the blood of life that the babes hungered for Miranda burned with hate. Once the draining was done Flanna released the woman and stepped away. Miranda was weak, but her Mistress had not taken enough to harm the babe that Miranda carried. "You'll suffer someday, Flanna. I promise you this."

Flanna slashed the woman's cheek and walked away. "You showed potential, Miranda," she said, and then left. Keegan walked beside her.

*****

Once the door was locked and the Mistress and Master of the manor returned to their bedroom, Keegan pulled Flanna to him. His mouth descended on hers and he drank the wine that had flowed into his mate's mouth.

His tongue moved over her lips as his hand worked free the ties of her dress. Flanna's tongue slipped into his mouth and devoured the taste of his recent feed from Lawler. The two flavors mixed and mingled. Flanna's hands slipped into Keegan's hair and she held his mouth to hers. They licked and stroked the sides of the other's mouth. She felt his mouth leave hers and travel to the now exposed breasts that were heavy with the fluids that would feed her babes.

Keegan tasted the cool cream that slipped from the nipples that he teased and tormented with his fingers and tongue. He suckled the juice that emptied slowly as his love's time drew closer. His finger's splayed over her stomach and he felt the babes move. "I love you, Flanna."

"And I you," she pulled him back to her mouth and they once again kissed. He led her to the bed and she laid on it waiting for him to remove his clothes. When he stood before her naked she moved to take the hard cock into her mouth, but he stopped her. His hand gathered her long red tresses and he pulled her back to him for a kiss. Then he gently guided her to face away from him. Keegan stood at the side of the bed looking at the round, firm ass of his wife. "Beautiful," he said, letting his hand moved down her spine and over the cool cheeks.

"Mmm...," she moaned, spreading her legs for his entrance. Her hands curled into the bedding and she pressed her ass back toward him when she felt him settle his body behind her. She moved one hand to her pussy. Spreading the lips open for him she hissed in pleasure when his cock slipped into the wet cavern of her sex. Flanna took her fingers away from the warm folds and pressed them against her clit. She teased the sensitive flesh, while her soul-mate slowly claimed her as his own.

Keegan's cock was surrounded by the slick pussy. He felt her muscles close in around him, the tightness adding to the erotic sensations that coursed through him. He pumped in and out of her; his fingers gripped her hips tightly. With every thrust of his shaft he felt the small tips of her fingernails graze his hard muscle. He knew she teased her clit while he fucked her. The small scrapping added to his hunger and his tempo increased.

Flanna growled, pushed her ass back into him, and pleaded for more. "Keegan, my love." She felt the fullness of his dick taking possession of her body. Her fingers began to pull and tease her clit with more passion. Twisting it roughly she felt the sting bring her toward the edge of release. "Harder," she pleaded.

The hungry growl came from deep within and soon he was thrusting his cock harder into her. He felt the vibrations on his cock from the rubbing and stroking of her pussy and he bit his tongue to keep from coming at that moment. The pain of his fangs forced him to relax his fucking; his arousal only eased slightly.

"Keegan! " Flanna shouted. "Don't... please." She felt the climax, had almost touched it. She knew he was waiting to come down from a rippling force that was rocking through him. He teased her often when she was about to come. It was as if he knew her body was there waiting for the final moment to deliver its gift. Flanna turned her head, her red-flecked eyes flashed brightly at her mate. "Now," she ordered him, her talons emerged, her fangs appeared, and her finger quickly moved from her clit to his thigh. She ripped into his flesh, her fingers digging deep as he shoved hard back into her.