Joseph and His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah blushed and took the bowl to the kitchen, feeling glad to have some time to herself, to regain her composure.

Joseph did enjoy a bowl of popcorn, although his mother disapproved of how buttery he liked it and the possibility that some would inevitably spill onto the couch while he was watching TV.

Deborah took her time making the popcorn. She didn't really need to take much time because she would be placing a bag within the microwave (the extra-buttery variant). But, she wanted some time alone. She was feeling a little confused, and very much aroused.

By the time she returned to the family room everything had been cleaned up.

Joseph smiled as he enjoyed the sight of his mother bringing him a bowl of fresh hot popcorn, along with a nice cold soda. He hadn't asked her for that, and so he was very appreciative of her consideration.

Plus, she just looked so hot, with that exceedingly short skirt, exposing pretty much all of her shapely legs and thighs, and that blouse, which hid nothing, her breasts wobbling and wigging while she walked. He patted a spot on the couch next to him, wanting her to sit there, by him. He was feeling very close to and fond of his mother. He wanted her as close as possible, by his side, as a mother should be.

Deborah did as her son instructed, first placing the soda on the end table next to him, and then moving around to his other side to take her place beside him. She handed the bowl over to him and could not help but say, "Now, be careful and don't spill any of it."

Joseph sighed but her admonition gave him an idea, inspired in part by the exercise in trust. "Mother, why don't you hold the bowl for me. That way you can be sure it won't spill."

Deborah glanced at her sister, hoping that perhaps she would intervene, on her behalf. There was little hope of that but it was a little weird, if not rather self-centered of Joseph, to expect that she would or should hold the bowl for him.

But, Susan only nodded her head, indicating that she should continue to do what her son requests.

"Well, alright, if you want me to," she replied deferentially, and rested the bowl in her lap, her exposed breasts hanging over it.

"Actually, mother," Joseph suggested, "why don't you get onto the couch, kneeling toward me. That way I won't have to reach around."

Deborah rolled her eyes. That was really going too far, to have to actually kneel by her son on the couch, just to hold the popcorn for him. Deborah though got into the position her son requested, feeling much like a submissive servant, perhaps even more like a harem slave, with her very short skirt and sheer blouse, kneeling beside her master as he enjoyed his "grapes."

Kneeling this way provided Joseph a better view and access to his mother's breasts. Before he took any of the popcorn he reached out to cup one of her breasts in his hand and bobble it a bit.

Deborah whimpered with embarrassment.

His mother did have such magnificent breasts, which were really quite appropriate to admire at the moment, as he was watching a rerun of The Girls Next Door, starring Bridget, Holly, and Kendra, who had pretty darned nice breasts of their own, which they would always openly display. "Really, mother, I think your boobs are as good as any of them on the show."

"That's very sweet of you to say, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein replied, but then added, "Their boobs though are much bigger than your mother's, and I imagine even firmer."

Deborah glanced briefly at her sister, a funny, quizzical look on her face. She wasn't comfortable about her son complimenting her breasts, but she was equally troubled with her sister apparently trying to undermine the compliment. She attributed it though to sibling rivalry. They had always been competitive with one another when it came to their attractiveness. She didn't articulate any of this out loud, though, not wanting to keep their attention on her boobs.

"Well, even though I like Bridget's, and Holly's, I really do think I like yours better."

"Thank you, Joseph," Deborah said quietly, feeling quite embarrassed about such a compliment, although in fact appreciating how he stood up for them.

His preference could simply reflect a bird in the hand. Joseph wondered if Bridget was on his left and he was fondling her boobs whether he would still prefer his mother's. But, there was no reason to point that out.

Dr. Lowenstein suggested, "A boy can have a very deep, fundamental attachment to his mother's breasts." She had made a similar point the previous evening.

Joseph responded, "Well, I just think they have such a wonderfully womanly shape. I much prefer natural breasts. Bridget's might in fact be fake, and these are so nicely squeezable." Joseph gave his mother's boob a big squeeze and then her nipple an extended pinch and pull, causing his mother to again quietly whimper, the bowl of popcorn subtly quivering in her hands.

Joseph decided he would in fact be even more considerate of his mother. After all, she should enjoy herself as he enjoyed the show, the popcorn, and her boobs. As he reached into the bowl with his left hand he slipped his right hand under his mother's miniskirt.

"Joseph!" Deborah gasped and flinched at the feel of the touch of her son's fingers on her pussy. The bowl lurched in her hands, almost spilling a kernel or two.

Joseph felt how warm and wet his mother's bald pussy still was. He smiled up at his blushing mother.

Her eyes had closed in confused arousal as her son gently explored and fondled her warm, wet, thick, feminine hairless lips. "Oh Joseph, please," she pleaded, albeit it was not entirely clear whether it was a plea to stop or to continue.

"Did my dad ever touch you like this?"

She whispered her response, "Well, yes, Joseph, of course." It was only natural for a son to ask about a missing father.

"Did you get real wet like this?"

"Joseph," she softly protested, finding the question rather personal, as well as her position quite awkward to be still holding a bowl of popcorn while her cunt was being caressed and fondled. She could not help but squirm a bit in response.

Joseph picked out a few kernels with his left hand, and then worked his middle finger up into his mother's slick, tight hole.

"Oh my goodness," Deborah gasped, glancing briefly at her sister watching from across the room, smiling.

Joseph was again impressed at how tight his mother's pussy was. Perhaps she didn't have sex that often with his dad. Perhaps only enough to have her three children? He was curious about that, but felt any such questions would be too personal and not really his business. He slowly worked his finger deeper and deeper inside, screwing his finger up into her hole, as well as bringing his thumb into the action, pressing it hard against her stiff nub, circling it around and around against her clit.

"Joseph," his mother softly gasped as she felt herself getting more and more aroused by her son's fingering. It really wasn't wrong, was it, to have her son do this to her? It was therapy, wasn't it? Whatever it was, it just felt so, so nice. No man had touched her there in years. It was just so marvelous to once again feel a man getting her more and more excited.

It was hard for Joseph to maintain his attention on the television show, as the woman kneeling beside him was far more engaging. As he tried to pay attention to what Kendra was saying, something about being real good at golf, he gently but assertively fucked his mother's cunt with his finger while he diddled her clit with his thumb. It wasn't long before her cunt began to make rather lewd slushing and slurping noises, as her moisture leaked out onto her thighs.

"Joseph, please," his mother pleaded. This time it was clear that it was because she was embarrassed to be finger fucked like this by her son, and even more embarrassed to be so clearly enjoying it; her swollen, dripping, slurping cunt making that very clear.

"Just let yourself enjoy it, mother," Joseph quietly reassured her. "It's my gift to you."

Deborah whimpered with libidinous passion and she began to openly hump her son's finger, risking the spilling of the popcorn but feeling urges and needs that wanted resolution, that wanted fulfillment. She so hoped that she did not look too terribly obscene. It was not a behavior a mother would normally reveal to her son, would normally let her son witness and observe, but she just couldn't help herself, as it was the natural, understandable response.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," she groaned with each hump on her son's finger.

Joseph was now paying no attention to the television show, although oddly enough still dipping the fingers of his left hand into the bowl for more popcorn, while the finger of his right hand swirled, curled, and twittered within his mother's clenching, squeezing, humping, grinding cunt.

"You're so fucking hot, mom," Joseph whispered, hoping that would in fact be a compliment rather than an embarrassment.

"Oh Joseph," his mother gasped, wanting so much to put down the popcorn, to perhaps even just toss it aside, so that she could wrap her arms around her son, press her breasts against his body, and more easily, feverishly, fuck his finger.

Joseph squeezed a second finger up into his mother's cunt, twirling and screwing each of them in different ways, like two little snakes trying desperately to find their way to the end of this tight, gripping hole, all the time concentrating as well on his thumb, which was now frantically massaging his mother's electrified clit, rubbing it around and around.

"Joseph, please, you're making me, I'm going to..." She couldn't finish the sentence.

"You're going to what, mother?"

"Don't, please." It was again unclear exactly what she was protesting, but she did now finish her sentence, in between gasps of breath. "You're going to...make me...orgasm."

"You're going to cum on my fingers, mother?"

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She obscenely exclaimed as her body was suddenly wracked with the trembling, shivering waves of her climax sweeping over her body. She bent forward, her thighs trembling. The bowl fell from her hands, the popcorn spilling all over Joseph's lap, and onto the couch and carpeting.

She just couldn't help herself. She reached for Joseph's shoulders and pulled herself to him, pressing her big soft boobs into his chest, rubbing her stiff nipples against him as she continued to hump and grind on his fingers. "Oh Joseph," she gasped, "so incredible; so, so wonderful."

Joseph smiled. Could there be anything more satisfying to a son than to bring his mother to orgasm? Not too many young men can claim that achievement. Joseph felt very affirmed as a young man. He had grown up in such a short period of time.

Deborah held tightly onto her son, her body still quivering and twitching with her orgasm. It was winding down but she still felt little aftershocks, bolts of pleasure running through her loins like little electrical shocks. Her thighs were soaked with her juices.

Joseph let his fingers stay within his mother's cunt for a bit, enjoying the tightness, the wetness, the occasional quiver.

He did eventually pull them out, making a rather lewd slushing noise as he did so.

His mother whimpered into his shoulder with embarrassment, feeling more of her wetness slipping out with his fingers and running down her thigh, probably even dripping onto the couch.

Deborah reluctantly pulled herself away from her son, but she couldn't look him, or her sister, in the eye. She often felt a little embarrassed after she had an orgasm, even with her husband, wondering if perhaps she had been a bit perverse in the way she appeared, the way she had acted. She even felt this way at times when she was alone, after she had masturbated, questioning the fantasies that had aroused her so much, even questioning that she had masturbated.

Joseph slipped the two fingers into his mouth, enjoying the taste of his mother. "Mmmmmm," he sighed, "even better than popcorn butter."

"Joseph!" His mother scolded him. "You shouldn't do things like that. It's very dirty." It was an impulsive reaction of a mother. Boys really shouldn't stick their fingers into their mouths, particularly when they had been in such a place.

Joseph though just smiled. "Hey, I'm not the one who spilled the popcorn."

Deborah looked down at the mess she had made. It was pretty bad, especially with the popcorn so heavily buttered. "Yes, well, I suppose," she quietly agreed.

"Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein suggested, "perhaps your mother needs another round of spanking? Girls who spill their food on the couch should be properly disciplined."

Deborah looked at her son, concern clearly in her eyes. "Must you really spank me again?" she pleaded, sounding ever so much like a daughter speaking to a father.

Dr. Lowenstein was very pleased. This degree of role reversal was precisely what Joseph needed.

Joseph smiled at his mother reassuringly. "No, no, doctor," he said to his aunt but keeping his eyes on his mother's, "I don't think so. I was, of course, partly at fault myself. I'll forgive her."

"Your faults are in fact partly her fault too, you know," Dr. Lowenstein added, acting in her role as the family therapist.

"Yes, well, I will forgive her for that as well."

Deborah smiled at her son. She never felt more appreciative of him. He was really a very, very good boy. She fell back into the couch, raised her skirt, and spread open her legs. "I want you to fuck me, Joseph," she said quietly. "Would you do that for your mother?"

Joseph stared at his mother's shaved cunt, now glistening with its heavy coating of moisture. He glanced over at his aunt, their therapist.

Dr. Lowenstein smiled and nodded approvingly.

Joseph got off the couch, popcorn spilling onto the floor. His eyes were fixed on his mother's cunt as he undid his belt, button, and zipper.

Deborah could see where her son was staring and she reached down. Using both fingers she spread open the lips of her cunt, letting him see precisely where he was to place his cock.

Joseph ripped down his pants and boxers and kicked them aside.

Deborah's eyes complemented Joseph's, turning their attention to her son's jutting, towering stiff cock. "You really do have a very wonderful cock, Joseph," she softly acknowledged.

"Thank you, mother." Joseph smiled broadly, for this time he could tell that she was being very sincere. He probably never felt more proud of his cock than right now, even better than he had with his aunt. A mother's approval is really very important.

He climbed onto the couch, in between his mother's spread legs. It was just a few days ago that he felt so inadequate as a young man, wondering when he would ever be able to make love with, to have sex with, a girl, and yet now here he was, about to fuck a beautiful woman for the second time in just a few days. Life could be so sweet at times, so amazingly pleasurable and fulfilling.

"Bring your cock to mummy, Joseph," Deborah softly encouraged, spreading her lips a bit wider and raising up her pelvis to greet and embrace him.

He got on his knees between her thighs and leaned forward, bracing himself with one hand on the couch, the other directing his dick to the opening into her cunt. He really did appreciate his mother spreading her cunt for him as he probably would have had some difficulty correctly positioning himself. No boy wants to embarrass himself by having difficulty finding his way into a girl's cunt.

Dr. Lowenstein appreciated it as well, as any clumsiness on his part would probably exacerbate his feelings of insecurity and infantilization. She was proud of her sister, as she could see that Deborah was demonstrating true mothering in helping her son grow and develop as a young man.

As soon as the head of Joseph's cock was lodged within his mother's cunt he gasped at the intense delight he felt. Lotion on the hand is really, really nice; lotion (or shaving gel) in the hand of another person is even better; but nothing really compares with this. Every sensitive tingling nerve on his crown was being so tightly embraced by warm, wet flesh. Nobody could design a device to provide better stimulation, more pleasure, than a woman's cunt. He thrust his pelvis forward and drove his cock deep down within his mother's tight, clinging, squeezing cunt.

"Joseph," his mother softly gasped at the feel of his cock plunging down inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and butt and helped to pull him deeper and deeper inside. She knew now she would so miss her sister's departure at the end of the week, as that would mean that this therapy would then end. That will be difficult, as she had been so long without a man fucking her, making love to her. It would be so hard to give it up again. She wrapped her arms around Joseph, squeezing him against her breasts as she humped and grinded her cunt against his cock.

Joseph thrust and humped as well, fucking his mother with a furious frenzy, feeling his balls slapping against her as he drove his cock far down into her depths, squeezing past her tight squishy flesh and then feeling her cunt clenching his dick so tightly as he pulled back, as if she fought to keep him out and then fought just as hard to keep him in.

He could feel his balls churning. He knew he would not last long. It had been quite a day of sustained and frustrated arousal. But he also knew that he didn't really have to worry about performing, about making sure his mother would cum as well, as he had already taken care of that.

"Oh Joseph," his mother gasped, "Your cock feels so, so good in mummy. Such a wonderful, wonderful cock."

Joseph used his free hand to grasp hold of his mother's breast, squeezing it hard.

"Oh yes, please," she moaned, closing her eyes as she basked in the bliss of her fuck. "Squeeze your mother's boob. She likes that so much."

Joseph brought his face down to her breast, and while still thrusting his cock in and out of her gripping, slippery cunt, he planted his lips on her stiffened nipple poking through her sheer blouse. He gently bit it with his teeth.

"Joey," she moaned, scratching her fingernails along her son's back, thrusting her cunt even harder against his cock.

She opened her eyes to see his looking up at hers, her nipple trapped within his teeth, her eyes misty and glazed with lust as she said, "Your cock is so fucking big, Joseph." She paused as she felt another deep thrust within her and then added, "So fucking big. She gasped, "It's even bigger than your father's."

And with that remark, that fact, Joseph felt his orgasm surge than crest over his body, his dick twitching and squirting thick creamy loads of cum deep inside his mother's cunt.

Deborah could feel her son's orgasm far down within her and she smiled with pleasure and pride. "Oh yes, honey," she said, affectionately caressing his face, "give mummy all of that thick, creamy load. You just let it squirt and squirt deep inside your mother's cunt."

And Joseph obliged his mother, pressing his cock as far up inside as it could possibly go, and gave himself over to his climax, gushing glob after glob of hot, thick gism far up inside his mother's quivering cunt.

"Mmmmm," Deborah sighed with satisfaction as she felt her son release his gism. It just felt so right, so wonderful. Her son was indeed becoming a man, and she felt so good, as a mother, to have helped bring him there. As her son continued to lurch and twitch against her, his cock behaving likewise within her, filling her cunt with his cum, some even now leaking out onto the couch, Deborah turned her face to her sister, smiled blissfully and said, "Thank you, Susan. Thank you very much."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! If so, then please do take the time to cast a vote. This is always well appreciated as it is very encouraging and reinforcing. If you have any suggestions for follow-up, I would be quite happy to hear them.