Joseph and His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein directed, "You sit right here, right on the edge of the chair and your mother can kneel in between your legs. I'll bring over everything she'll need.

Joseph got into position, his stiff dick thrusting out from the chair.

Deborah knelt between his thighs, as her sister had instructed. She repeatedly glanced at her son's hard, stiff cock. This was not, of course, the first time she had seen it erect. She got a very good look at it the previous evening, but it was still something quite difficult to get used to, seeing her son's naked manly erection. It just felt so, so wrong, yet so, so provocatively exciting. She could feel her pussy again warming and moistening yet her mind telling her to look away.

Dr. Lowenstein handed her the scissors. "Now, first just give him a nice close trim. It's easier to shave once the thick shrubbery is cleared out."

"Yes, ma'am," Deborah quietly and submissively responded.

Joseph felt a moment of apprehension as he watched the sharp blade of the scissors approach his dick, but he soon relaxed and simply enjoyed the cut, seeing his thrusting stiff cock pointing at his mother's face, her eyes, and her lips.

Deborah could not ignore her son's hard truncheon as it was directly in her line of vision and just inches away. It looked so wrong yet so manly, so powerful, so delectable. She bit her lower lip, trying to maintain her concentration on cutting her son's hair. She certainly didn't want to accidentally cut him.

Joseph could see his mother trying to avoid his cock, like she was actually afraid of it. It was odd, as it made him feel even stronger, more powerful, like his cock was actually a weapon that put fear into the heart of a woman, and a woman that for years held all the power over him. He wasn't so sure that he really wanted his cock to be a weapon. He would much rather have a woman love it, desire it, rather than fear it, but this brief moment of sensing its power and strength was therapeutic.

Dr. Lowenstein also noticed Deborah's apprehensive avoidance of her son's cock. It seemed like she dare not even touch it, yet it did at times get in her way and it would have been helpful to at least push it aside. She would have to tweak the exercise a bit.

Once Deborah was finished with the trim she applied the shaving gel.

"Work it in thoroughly, Deborah. It'll make the shaving much easier."

"Yes ma'am," Susan quietly replied.

"And get it on the shaft as well. He's got a few hairs there that need to come off."

That fact was a little embarrassing to Joseph. He had noticed them himself and wondered if he should cut them off. It just didn't look right to have a couple of stray hairs there. Now he wished he done it before his mother had to take care of them. He was reminded of when his mother had critiqued his first efforts at shaving. She would repeatedly take him back to the bathroom to fix his mistakes. It was at times like those that he sorely wished he had a father.

Deborah's heart raced as she gripped the thick hard shaft of her son's cock to work in the shaving gel. It felt very much like she was jerking him off with slick lubrication.

Joseph gripped tightly on the arm rests of the chair as he felt his mother stroke his cock, the gel serving as a very, very nice slippery lotion. There was something wonderfully different about the feel of another person's fingers on one's cock, and it was exponentially better when it was the fingers of one's own mother. He imagined cumming right then, blasting a load of his own thick white gel onto her face as she worked the other gel into his shaft. But he quickly got that thought out of his mind as he doubted that would or should be part of the exercise, at least not yet. Just as he was trusting his mother not to cut him, she was probably trusting him not to cum on her face.

Once the gel appeared to be thoroughly worked in Dr. Lowenstein instructed her sister to begin shaving off the remaining hair. She added, "To help keep Joseph's erection from getting in the way, why don't you hold it steady with your lips."

"What?"

"It's not like you haven't had it in your mouth before."

She was right about that, but it's not like you get quickly used to having your son's cock in your mouth. Deborah whimpered with apprehension as she leaned forward. This was so very, very wrong but she also knew that a part of her didn't really mind. In fact, a part of her wanted it there, wanting to again feel the thick soft crown of a man's cock between her lips, against her tongue. It would, though, be her son's cock and another part of her felt quite ambivalent and even a bit guilty over enjoying that thought. She slowly parted her lips and pressed her face forward, feeling his thick meaty bulb touch and then slide past her wet lips to enter her mouth.

She shut her lips around the crown, just below its lip and then held onto it tightly as she began to shave off her son's hair.

It took all of Joseph's strength not to tremble and lurch with pleasure. The sight and sensation were just so intense, so extraordinary, so consuming.

"Now be careful to hold still, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein warned him. "Keep yourself steady for your mother and certainly don't ejaculate into her mouth. You might make her razor slip."

It was good advice, but not so easy to follow, the sight of his knob lost between the lips of his mother's pretty mouth.

And his mother didn't help when she suddenly flickered her tongue against the tip of his dick. She just couldn't help herself. What is a woman to do when there is a hard tasty cock in her mouth? You really couldn't expect her to do nothing.

"Geeez," Joseph gasped, gripping even tighter on the arm rests.

Deborah glanced up at her son, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. It was so nice being able to flirt with and tease a man again, and she did feel that she was sharing a rather precious and tender moment of trust with her son, albeit a bit perverse perhaps.

She did though maintain her concentration on the task, and was particularly cautious and careful when she slid the razor up and down the shaft, getting those last few pesky stray hairs off. When she was done she let her son's cock pop out of her mouth, and licked her lips.

Joseph sighed with relief, not only because his mother hadn't cut him but also because he hadn't cum, although he was feeling like he really, really would like to do that.

"All done?" Deborah asked her sister.

"You still have his testicles."

"His testicles as well?" Deborah asked, wondering if that was perhaps a bit too risky.

"Well, absolutely. You don't want him to have a beard now, do you? And, besides, shaving the balls is the most delicate part: a real test of trust."

That was a good point and Joseph gasped with renewed pleasure as he felt his mother work the gel into the soft, sensitive skin of his nuts. She was being especially cautious and gentle now, as any considerate, loving mother would be. He had not in fact ever played with his own balls when he masturbated, and now wondered why he hadn't ever thought about trying that. They were indeed so ticklishly tender.

Deborah even giggled over this task. She knew how sensitive men were down there, and how nervous they could get when you touched them there. It was so very odd for a man to be so strong, forceful, and domineering, easily overpowering a woman, yet having this very, very weak vulnerability that could reduce him to a whimpering weakling.

She had no intention though of actually hurting Joseph. She was instead enjoying the pleasure she knew she was giving him. She softly caressed and tickled his nuts. "Do you like that, Joseph?"

"Oh yes, mother," he gasped.

"My little Joey likes having his mother tickle his balls?" She was most definitely getting into the role play, beginning to lose herself within the psychodrama.

"Yes, yes, I do, mother," Joseph gasped his confession.

Dr. Lowenstein was very pleased that her sister was now embracing, at least for the moment, the psychodrama, but she warned her, "You mustn't get him too excited, Deborah, the evening is still young."

Deborah was disappointed but she stopped and reached for the razor.

Joseph gulped in apprehension as he watched his mother bring the razor to his nuts.

"Keep his penis in your mouth, Deborah," the doctor reminded her.

"Yes, ma'am," she replied, returning her lips to his dick, wrapping them again around his thick, swollen crown, this time instantly bringing her tongue to her son's soft, tasty plum.

Joseph would have preferred that she skip that part. It had been fun before, and it still was, but now he felt his mother's dexterity was being truly tested.

Deborah did stop licking her son's crown once she started shaving his nuts. The wrinkly loose skin was much more difficult to shave then the smooth tight skin of his abdomen, groin, and shaft. She proceeded though very carefully, very gently, all the time controlling his knob with her mouth. But, when she was done she did give him a brief lick and once she slipped his cock from her mouth she also gave him a little kiss on the tip. "All done!" she exclaimed, just as she had done when she had finished cutting his hair as a boy.

"Excellent work, Deborah," Dr. Lowenstein said approvingly, as she handed to her a hot wet wash cloth to clean off the remaining gel.

Once that was done Susan announced, "Alright then, Deborah, now it's your turn."

The apprehension and doubt returned to Deborah's mind, and heart. She got back on her feet, her legs a bit wobbly, perhaps with having knelt there for so long but more likely out of trepidation.

"Make room for your mother, Joseph."

"Yes, ma'am," Joseph said, getting out of the chair.

"Take your panties off, Deborah," Dr. Lowenstein instructed as she replaced the towels with some fresh, clean ones for her sister's shaving.

Deborah removed her panties, and then wondered where she should place them.

"Why don't you hand your panties to your son, Deborah. He can look after them for you."

Well, that was a bit odd, but she did as her sister instructed.

Joseph smiled as he received them. He had not put his pants back on. Somehow he felt like he would like to keep his cock out as he shaved his mother's cunt. He accepted the panties from his mother, and felt an impulse to give them a sniff, although he knew that he would have a better appreciation of his mother's womanly scent in just a few moments.

"You can hang your mother's panties on your own peg, there, Joseph."

"What?"

Dr. Lowenstein took the panties from Joseph's hand and slipped one of the leg holes over his cock. "That's a nice place to hang them and this will help to inspire you to keep it hard. You wouldn't want your mother's panties to fall to the floor, would you?"

"No, no, ma'am," Joseph replied, his dick twitching with the pleasure of having his mother's sexy panties hanging from his stiff dick.

Deborah rolled her eyes as she dutifully raised her skirt and sat back into the easy chair.

"No, no, Deborah," Dr. Lowenstein corrected her sister, "Spread your legs way out and over the arm rests, and slide your cunnie all the way over to the edge. You want to give your son a good open view."

Deborah's face reddened further, if that was really possible. She was reminded of when she first went to a gynecologist as a young lady. It had been so, so embarrassing to have to spread herself open to a strange man like that. It helped a bit that a nurse was present, but it was still rather humiliating. Well, this was quite a bit worse, as she was spreading her legs open for her own son, whose eyes were now just inches away. Could she give him a better look at her pussy? She couldn't see how.

"Don't you think your mother's cunt is quite pretty, Joseph?"

"Yes, ma'am, yes I do," Joseph admitted.

Deborah covered her face with her hands. They didn't have to talk about it like that, did they?

Joseph could even sense a strong feminine arousal, the scent of her mother's cunt wafting up into his nose. All that stimulation, that warming and moistening all day long, had provided her with quite a lustful aroma.

Dr. Lowenstein continued, "And you'll soon get a much better appreciation of it once we remove all this shrubbery. Now, just as your mother did, first just trim it back."

"Yes, ma'am," Joseph replied, taking the scissors from the doctor to trim back his mother's hair, getting his eyes and nose in very close as he did so, enjoying the sultry scent of her womanliness. He had such an urge to give her a little lick and kiss. He could even see through the bush that her lips were very wet, and he smiled at the realization that his mother was so aroused and excited.

He was careful though in the trimming. No boy would want to cut his mother's cunt, but this part wasn't terribly difficult as the whole area was rather smooth, bereft of the cumbersome shaft and balls of a man.

Once this task was done he reached for the shaving gel and applied it to his mother's pussy. He made sure that he covered her thoroughly and took his time working it in. There were little to no hairs actually right on the labia lips, but he still concentrated much of his attention there, as he could feel and see that his mother did enjoy it, as did he.

Deborah most certainly did. She even removed her hands from her eyes and looked down to watch her son caress and massage the lips of her now very slippery and slick cunnie. She had never received a massage quite like this, not even from her husband. She hadn't ever thought of applying lotion down there when he diddled her, nor even when she diddled herself, relying instead on just her own natural lubrication, which was pretty nice, but this was a lot, lot better.

Her breasts heaved with excitement and, like Joseph, her hands gripped tightly on the arm rests, her pelvis and cunnie squirming under the wriggling fingers of her son, who was now paying special attention to her erect clit. "Joseph, goodness," she gasped, wanting him now to even plunge one of his fingers up inside. She thrust her cunt out at him, trying to let him know what she wanted.

"I think she's ready, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein announced, although she meant ready for her shave.

"Yes, ma'am," Joseph replied, disappointed that he was denied taking his mother all the way to an orgasm.

Deborah was disappointed as well, and through a few heaving gasps she worked to regain her composure. She certainly couldn't, or shouldn't, squirm that way while he applied the razor. She took another firm grip on the arm rests to steady herself.

Joseph was nervous. Any guy probably would be if he had to apply a sharp razor to a woman's pussy, especially his mother's. He did use a razor when he shaved each morning, but the skin of his chin was smooth. His mother's feminine lips were rather fleshy, wavy, and curled, although that part didn't need much work.

Dr. Lowenstein could sense Joseph's nervousness, evident in part by a slackening of his penis. "Joseph, the trick here is to be confident and assertive. It is the doubt and apprehension that will cause an accident. Now, you just get right in there and make your mother's cunnie all smooth and pure."

Joseph went to work, and soon discovered that it wasn't really that hard. If he remained confident and calm it was rather easy. Even her lips weren't difficult as they had little to no need of a shave.

Deborah watched, holding her breath, now fully realizing why they considered this to be a trust exercise. She was not too confident of her son's ability, and then realized that she often felt this way, generally not feeling that he was a capable, skilled, able young man, still thinking of him as her dependent, at times even incompetent son. She had to admit that her sister was in fact a pretty good therapist, as she was developing insight into her son's infantilization.

When he was done with the shaving Dr. Lowenstein handed him a warm wet wash cloth to clean off the remaining gel, and reveal to his eyes his mother's now pure, lily white smooth, hairless cunnie.

"It's even prettier now, isn't it, Joseph."

"Susan," Deborah softly complained, but this time with less sincerity. She looked down at it and admitted, to herself, that she did like it. She had never considered her pussy to be actually pretty, but she did now, no longer covered by an unkempt, disheveled hairy growth.

Joseph didn't say anything. He just nodded. It did look real nice this way. It just looked so deliciously pure, exposed, and inviting.

"And, look, you can even see that your mother likes it, as her moisture is already reappearing."

"Susan, please," Deborah pleaded, now with more sincerity, turning her eyes away, not wanting to notice the truth.

She was right though. Joseph could see some glistening moisture.

There was really only one thing to do now, and it most certainly had to be done. Before any objection could be made he bent forward and applied his lips to his mother's smooth, slippery lips.

"Joseph!" Deborah gasped with surprise, and a lusting thrill, as she felt her son's lips engage hers. Her fingers tightened their grip on the arm rests, resisting the urge to grasp instead her son's head and press and mash his young face into her cunt, as she had sometimes done with her husband, at the peak of her arousal and excitement.

Joseph nibbled and munched obscenely on his mother's cunt. It just tasted so good, and felt so wonderful. Is there anything more enjoyable, more satisfying, to eat than a woman's cunt? He also made sure that he included her clit in his feast, pressing his lips and tongue hard against her stiff little nub, circling and rubbing his lips and tongue around, giving it as much loving stimulation as he could.

"Oh, Joseph, my son," Deborah gasped with animalistic abandon, obscenely thrusting her cunt into his face, grinding her cunt lips and clit against his mouth, masturbating herself on her son's face.

Dr. Lowenstein tapped Joseph's shoulder. "I think that's enough of this exercise for now. Let's clean up and perhaps we can just sit back for a bit and enjoy some television. What do you think, Joseph?"

Joseph pulled his face away from his mother's cunt, his lips, cheeks, and chin awash with her juices. "Really?"

Deborah was equally surprised. Was frustration part of their therapy? It certainly appeared that way. She fell back down into the chair, again attempting to regain control of her breathing, her hunger.

"Oh yes, yes. I think the exercise was very useful for both of you, developing a strong sense of trust in one another and even some bonding. Don't you think?"

"Yes, ma'am," Joseph agreed.

Deborah just nodded.

"Now, you get your pants back on, Joseph. No need to have them off while you're watching television, but I think that your mother doesn't really have any need for her panties. I think she should show off her nice new haircut. Don't you think, Joseph?"

Joseph slowly got back onto his feet, his legs now feeling rather awkward, and looked back down at his mother's shave cunt. It really did look nice. No reason to keep it hidden.

Deborah's face again flushed. It did look much better this way, but also rather exposed, and she couldn't help feeling a bit self-conscious having her sister and son ogling it. She pulled her skirt back down over it, but it was such a short skirt she knew that it would occasionally peek out.

"Deborah, we'll clean up here. Why don't you make your son a big bowl of buttery popcorn." She handed the bowl of warm water, now filled with used gel, to Deborah.

"Alright, sure," she replied as she got out of the chair to accept the bowl.

"And, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein said, handing to him one of the wet wash cloths. "You clean off your face. It's quite a mess, I must say."