All Comments on 'Joseph and His Mother'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Therapy

It is obvious that the mother needs more time to help her son, and herself. At least one more chapter on their activities after the doctor leaves. The mother has become submissive to her sons desires. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious development....

Hi Charles!

Great continuation of the good Dr.'s, her sister and her nephew's therapy. Love the minute details and ever-increasing submission show by Mom.... hope the next installment will include a more permanent domination of the Mom and maybe the second phase, domination over the object of his long time lust, his sister Emily, and who knows, maybe the second sister will return to the family and get to know the brother she never thought she had!! LOL

Keep up the great writing, Charles!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and ...

... and I believe Dr. Susan will need treatment, also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Homework

I think Dr. Susan should leave Deborah and Joseph with a series of 'homework' assignments for several weeks and require them to report to her in detail on how they fulfilled their tasks.

gbin269gbin269over 14 years ago
Homework

I think Dr. Susan should leave Deborah and Joseph with a series of 'homework' assignments for several weeks and require them to report to her in detail on how they fulfilled their tasks.

sacksackover 14 years ago
more interesting than the first installment....

because the sex is much less "vanilla" and more kinky. Of course, whether any mother would be this "easy" in real life is the subject of another essay, but this was a worthwhile read in any case.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very well done

With mom finally giving her self to her son, I think the main purpose of the therapy was accomplished.Now mom and son should enjoy the affair even after the doctor leaves.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 14 years ago
More Dr. Lowenstein

I liked Dr. Lowenstein's scenes with Joseph in the first story better than those with his mom.

seanpdineenseanpdineenover 14 years ago
here here

The medical aspect should be developed more, but otherwise excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absurd

As absurd as this story and the one that proceeds it are, I really enjoyed it. I hope you continue to write about this mother and her son, and that they continue to fuck even after Susan leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And then . . .

I agree with the comments about homework and getting Dr. Susan re-involved. Maybe Joseph can get so assertive with all four women (mother, aunt and two sisters) that he needs to be brought back in line. It wouldn't be good for the doctor to let things get out of balance, would it? And spanking all around seems such an integral part of the world of Templeton College.

A_SatoriA_Satoriover 14 years ago
Jeez Louise! Stifferific!

This story and “Dr. Lowenstein Visits Her Nephew,” are two good examples of Petersunn’s ability to make his skewed world of Templeton College seem normal and believable. It’s not that the reader has to come to his stories with an overabundance of suspension of disbelief, he somehow magically creates that suspension of disbelief within the reader, transporting the reader into his invented world-- an erotic, neurotic, keeping up appearances, deferential to authority and titles, quasi-1950’s mentality “reality.” Somehow, as one reads, everything in the story becomes normal and believable.

<P>

I’m still trying to figure out exactly how he does that.

<P>

He had me laughing again in this two story (and hopefully a sequel) series. I especially enjoyed the picture window scene when Deborah was getting her bare bottom spanking from Joseph as Mrs. Hamilton, a neighbor and the head of the Badger City Garden Club, drove past and Deborah noted the brief swerve of her car... Geez Louise! And of course when Susan caught Joseph whacking his weinie looking through the peephole, AND Susan’s concern that her sister and nephew not allow things to get out of control after her visit ended - which was after Joey had fucked his mother once or twice [Golly, we wouldn’t want things to get out of control!], AND the “infantializing” of Joseph! As one reads the story, you find yourself nodding and thinking, “Yes, yes of course, Deborah was infantializing him!” (Just like Marge and little Maggy Simpson.)

<P>

For the most part, the “Templeton” series by Petersunn, is thoroughly entertaining, enjoyable, “feel good,” lighthearted fun. It’s like watching an extremely skewed, bizarre, erotic version of some ancient rerun of “Father Knows Best” or “Leave it to Beaver,” where incest, spanking, masturbation, “cornholing” (I highly recommend... I think the title is “The Cornholing Championship”), voyeurism, group sex, bondage/discipline, rape, fetish, anniligus/cunniligus/felatio, dom-sub, nymphomania (have I left anything out?)... all seem natural and completely plausible and believable, AND all just good fun. Yet in all that tongue in cheek fun and comedy, the stories are still boner producing!

<P>

I am hoping for a sequel to this one. Maybe... after Susan leaves, Deb and Joey find it more and more difficult not to continue with a bit of self-therapy, Deb rationalizing, telling herself she wants to be sure Joseph’s self-conifidence stays strong, and Joey... well, he just wants to get back into Mom’s cozy confines... hmmmm... maybe through the back door next time? Hey Joe? Keep that bottle of Jergens handy!

<P>

Terrific story! Great writing! I'm looking forward to reading more from Charles Petersunn!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 14 years ago
I almost stopped reading after the first couple of chapters: humiliation and spanking

just don't run my motor. But then Charles worked in the shaving incident which, to me, is one of the purest forms of eroticism. I have a DVD that depicts this quite well, and Charles' piece is actually more descriptive. Although I think shaving is sexy, I'm a bit torn towards it (other than as a preface to the sex act itself) because I feel the color, shape, density, and outline (real or shaved) brings out the individuality of the person. All shaved genitals mostly look alike, no personality of a lush bush. But that's not relevant in this story. The fact that Charles used it to excite Joe and Mom and set them up (especially her) to proceed to the finale was suburb. A story that I almost put aside had one of the best finishes ever. I'd really like to see the therapy continue with mom and the daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So, who's a guy gotta beat with a claw hammer to get a part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next chapter

I think Susan should take the pyschodrama out of the house, to see how Deborah and Joseph react and interact when others are around. Also, I'm sure there are other sexual situations (anal sex?) that would demonstrate the role reverals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I for one would like to see more domination by Joseph of his mother and perhaps the good doctor as well. I think it would be a great idea, to have Joseph grow into a dominant and control both ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Next chapter

I too think that anal sex is necessary - she is clearly humiliated by it, and I think it would be a further stage of his domination of her to first demand to fuck her asshole, and then get her addicted to getting his big cock in her ass. Finally they might settle into a permanent relationship where she is available to him for whatever and whenever he chooses, including other nasty and kinky activities; but he is still fucking anyone else he chooses whenever he chooses. Only then will his dominance be complete.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Wow! This story was extremely hot, and I've loved reading it up to this point. What's great now is that Susan doesn't get more involved with her sister and nephew after what happened in the first part... Let me explain myself... There are too many stories where it all turns into such a fuckfest with everyone involved that we can easily miss the point of the story. In this case, it's as much about helping Joseph become a man as it is about repairing the damaged bond between Deborah and her son, making the both of them remember how much they matter to each other, using sexual therapy and guidance provided by Dr. Lowenstein.

Bringing the sisters into the story at this point would make little to no sense, since it could easily jeopardize everything they have achieved up to this point, particularly since Dr. Lowenstein is going to leave in a few days, and she would not have the time to supervise everything.

However, I agree with another reader who suggested that Susan could give Deborah and Joseph some kind of map route for when she is gone, so that mother and son could indulge in the new relationship they are forging without feeling too guilty. After all, what they are trying to achive to is that Joseph feels like the man of the house, and no better way to do that than regularly fucking his mother's brains out in every possible way and feed her with the male seed she seems to crave for.

It feels to me that they need to do some permanent role reversals while still remaining mother and son. Them having anal sex could help their situation if they are careful about it and she is prepared enough, both phisically and mentally to totally submit to her son. Even though Deborah tits are not so big, she should also try to tifuck Joseph and let him come all over her face and tits (she is still to taste Joey's semen too) since he is to feel dominant over her.

For future parts, I think Dr. Lowenstein should keep providing counsel, but adding more to the mix, particularly having Deborah and Joseph share with each other their thoughts about what they are doing, how they feel about each other and how they want their new sharing relationship be in the long term, with Susan aiding and encouraging them along the way, making their barriers crumble. I guess I just would have them talking to each other even more to truly become comfortable with the new status quo they are developing.

All in all, I'm game for Deborah becoming a permanent lover for Joseph while he still searchs for a suitable partner at the same time he keep his mother emotionally and sexually satisfied (she certainly deserves it).

I hope you decide to continue this story, at least to provide some closure (it's been a long time since it was posted, after all). Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work, Chales Petersunn. 5 stars and favourited author through and through. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs a continuation!

Might I suggest Joseph having his mother learn to love the taste of his cum?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking!

"Bring your cock to mummy, Joseph," Deborah softly encouraged, spreading her lips a bit wider and raising up her pelvis to greet and embrace him." Now, isn't this the kind of mother lots of boys'd love to have? A mother who admires and appreciates her boy's big prick and who opens up her mommy-hole wide for him to just slide it in. The author is right to stress how poised and self-confident Joseph's become, now that he's gotten his fat prick up his own dear mother's cunt and unloaded his young balls up where he was once a little baby. That's what happens to motherfuckers--they know they're an elite, they're the top of the heap of young males, they've done something plenty of other boys'd practically kill to do, they're fucking proud of their big prick and their heavy balls. Other guys make do with inferior twats or even jerk it like 13 year olds. A guy like Joseph knows that his mommy's twat is always open to his stiff young dick, always there for him to hose it down with his great big doses of creamy sperm. A mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
It appears you have retired, but

I would love to see a continuation of this story. The plot was original and the sex entertaining. What happens with Joseph and his mother, does he assert his new dominance over his sisters, does the doctor join in? Does he exercise his new powers over friends and neighbors. Thanks for the good read.

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
More more.

I love this therapy.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

Well it's been a decade, I don't suppose we'll ever get any follow up chapters. I was hoping his aunt and his sisters would all join in and some anal action as well. What a shame!

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

Stimulating with many humorous parts; some good chuckles.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock3010 months ago
what a great story

This is a great story. I absolutely loved it. My name is Joseph, so it was very easy for me to put myself in his position. I just wish that something like this happened to me. I have had a fantasy of fucking my mother since I was a teenager. I wish I had the courage to at least see if I could have fucked my mother. We were very close and there were times that I thought she was giving me an opening to make a move on her, however, I never did. Now that she has passed I think that maybe I should have tried to have sex with her. Thank you for your stories. I love them all so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous