Forbidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him lean forward over my back. As he did I felt the head of his prick probing at my ass. With a hand on each side of me I felt the pressure of his cock head pressing against my ass as he waited above me. The moment was here; I could hardly believe what I was about to do.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as the head teased in and out of my willing but nervous hole. Finally, I felt him center the thick shaft of his cock on my asshole and I lined up my opening with him and gently pushed back. Suddenly the head of his prick stretched my ass open and popped inside. "Oh shit," I whispered as I felt the thick head penetrate me. I could guess he only brought the first inch of himself into me, but it already felt like hell. My hole burned with pain as it was being stretched to the limit. I grunted loudly and squeezed my fingernails into the bed.

"Relax, virgin," Peter said, holding still within me. "Take some deep breaths and allow yourself to adjust to me." I took his advise, and after a few breaths, my hole loosened around his cock. The pain faded away, and it was replaced by a desire to feel the rest of his cock inside me. I hunched back against him again and felt the head of his cock move forward another inch into me. Once he got beyond my entrance, things seemed to ease. The pain was not as significant as he pushed forward. In six or seven short pushes his hot cock was completely buried in my ass as I felt his balls slap against my butt cheeks.

"Mmmm," Peter moaned, lowering his body onto mine until he was completely on top of me. "You feel so tight, so perfect." Peter started to thrust into me, taking about half of him out of me before plunging all the way back in. He did this with greater fervor and although it sometimes hurt a bit I felt my ass clutching at his cock as he screwed me. I had a hard on pressed between my belly and the towel and could feel my own pre-cum leaking out the end of my dick. Peter had teased me with the massage and the vibrator. Now that his cock was in my ass, I knew that it wouldn't be long before he finally satisfied me. Peter settled in right on top of my back, his hot sweaty body pressing against mine.

"Feel better?" he whispered in my left ear. He knew that I was beginning to enjoy this.

"Yeah," I muttered, completely in awe, taken aback by this wild experience.

"Great, because now I'm really going to fuck you." With a roar of animal lust, his cock started to slam into my asshole, making me cry with frantic. The pain had disappeared, and what replaced it was an overwhelming desire to be fucked. My body shook under his hammering cock & the juicy, wet sounds of our bodies slapping together mingled with the cries of us urging the other on to greater heights. I felt the veins of his cock rippling in my bowels while his balls beat my cheeks in a way that sent us wild for more. I felt every thick inch of his cock as he stretched my hole. My ass opened and throbbed and squeezed his cock as he thrust in and out of me. I begged and whimpered and moaned as he built up from slowly fucking my ass to truly plowing my hole, touching me deep inside. I don't know how long he fucked me, but he was making me forget all about Jewel.

"Yessssssssssss!" I hissed as his cock filled me fully, stretching my hole open, rubbing my prostate from the inside. "Oh my fucking God!!!!" I moaned into the floor as I was deflowered, opened up and fucked. I heard my own voice begging Peter to fuck me harder. "Yess, oh god yes!" I moaned and rocked back into his plowing hips. "Fuck me, Peter, FUCK ME!" I kept uttering that phrase more and more, louder and louder. I didn't care if anyone could hear me at that moment. Peter was sending me into sexual delights I never dreamed of. A man was doing this to me. The feeling was incredible. He pushed me further and further to the brink until I reached that point of no return.

"Oh...," I cried out, "cum... I'm gonna cummm..." I trailed off, as Peter reamed into my asshole with an unstoppable power upon my request. A second later, I felt the spunk cascade from my cock. The hot juice exploded below, and I came harder than I ever did in my life, though most of the cum collected onto the towel and my abdomen. Peter continued to pound me back & forth, grunting as each lunge of his cock pumped more spunk all over me while I went wild with passionate cries, pleading, begging, & exhorting him to fill my ass with cum.

Peter's thrusts became faster and shortened. Finally, with a roar, he slammed into me one more time, leaving his cock deep within me as he passed the point of no return. I felt his cock throb in my ass as he came inside me. He moaned as he quaked, over and over again, squirting what felt like gallons of his hot cum inside me. He left himself inside me as he collapsed down onto my backside. His hot, sweaty body breathed over me as we both were spent from an intense, forbidden sexual romp.

"That was incredible," I said between breaths.

"I haven't cum like that in years," Peter said. "Are you okay?"

"Never been better," I replied.

"I knew I could convince you," Peter said. "Are you up for more?"

"Definitely," I said.

"Let me go clean up," Peter said. Slowly, he rose up, and with a pop, he vacated my ass, slowly sending his cum oozing out of my hole. I felt the cool air replacing the heat of his body as he went off to the adjacent bedroom. A moment later, I heard the shower stall go on. I just laid there, feeling the stickiness of my spunk gluing me to the terracotta towel below, taking the moment in. My ass throbbed gloriously from the invasion it had just went through. It was now written in stone; I had sex with another man. It wasn't just any man; it was my girlfriend's ex. Jewel would certainly not appreciate it, but she didn't have to know about it. Surely Peter wouldn't be announcing it, either. I was pretty much certain that this would be our big secret.

It was also etched in stone that Peter Ramsey had fucked me, and I reveled in it. I was willing to do it once, and now after going through it, I was willing to do it again.