Forbidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Peter returned to the table, I fished some money out of my pocket and put it on the table.

"Buying another round?" he asked with a smile.

"Nah, I've got to go," I replied, grabbing my bag off the floor. "I've got a big meeting in the morning, and I've got to get some sleep." Peter seemed to buy my excuse, even though admittedly it was the oldest trick in the book.

"Yeah, okay," Peter said. "Do you want together again this weekend?" I didn't want Peter to think of me as running away. I did like him as a friend.

"Well, Jewel's working this weekend, so sure. Is Friday night good?"

"Friday's fine. Where do you want to meet?"

"The gym sounds good," I said. "Same time, same place."

"Excellent," Peter said, extending his hand, which I took. "See you then."

"See you then." I walked out of the bar, and then hurriedly made my way home. When I walked in, Jewel wasn't back yet. I fished the CD out of the bag and popped it into my laptop. I laid down in bed with my laptop next to me, playing a Peter Ramsey cumshot over and over until my cock exploded its load into the tissue I held. I cleaned myself up after jerking off, and returned the CD to my bag. Soon after, I went to bed, with Jewel still not home.

I laid there thinking about what had happened. My moment of pleasure had evaporated, replaced by concern. Once again, I fantasized about Peter Ramsey, and I jerked off to it. I had enjoyed the fantasy of being at the mercy of his cock. There was nothing else to that fantasy that I wanted. I already had love and affection from Jewel, and I certainly wanted none from Peter. I simply wanted sex. That's what Peter wanted, and certainly he would make his move on me at some time. And when he did, I knew I wouldn't have a chance of getting out of it. He would surely see my desire for his cock whenever he makes the move. Then it would be just the two of us on a forbidden sexual romp. And there would be no going back for either of us.

The prospects of all of this were arousing yet frightening all at once. I had a good thing going with Jewel, and I didn't want to lose that. If Jewel ever found me and Peter together, we would definitely be through. I considered myself straight, even though I was having these feelings for Peter. Sex with a man was a huge risk in and of itself for physical reasons as well. Or perhaps this was all one big exaggeration, and that Peter was not making a move at all. That would have been fine by me, considering that I still had plenty of fantasies on my CD.

But as I drifted off to sleep that night, I had made the decision to no longer be afraid of it. We both knew what we wanted. If Peter wanted me as badly as I wanted him, then it was on. We would find the time and the place away from anyone who would care. In total secret, we would release ourselves upon each other, and Peter would once and for all satisfy my curiosity. Jewel wouldn't need to know, nor did anyone else. It would be Peter and I having sex; two men sucking and fucking each other for sport, as he told me in the bar. I believed that I was up for such a challenge.

And if Peter didn't want me, then I was prepared to live with that, too.

***

Peter and I met at the gym that Friday, and once again I did the best I could to control my emotions. Again, there was nothing from Peter to suggest that he wanted me, and I did nothing to convey my secret desires. We just worked out and talked as if everything was normal. My mind was at ease, as I began to believe that the conversation we had a couple of nights before was just drunk talk. We had a couple too many, and things got a little weird.

I used the mechanical lift machine after Peter was done with it. There was about 350 pounds loaded onto the machine, and I believed it was enough. I did two reps, and then began to feel a tear in my right shoulder. Groaning in pain, I slowly brought the weights down.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked. All I could do was grimace and rub my shoulder with my left hand.

"I think it was too much," I replied. I tried to circulate my right arm, only to stop with my arm in the air, feeling extreme pain from the shoulder bone. It was definitely injured in some way.

"Maybe we ought to stop," Peter said. "We'll hit the showers. The hot water will help a lot." I took his advice without even thinking twice about it.

"Does it feel any better?"

"A little, but not a whole lot."

"I can help you, if you want."

"How's that?"

"I'm an expert at giving massages."

"No, you're not."

"I'm serious. People ask me for them on the set all the time. Ask Jewel someday, if you want. Trust me, you'll feel much better. I promise."

"I guess I could give it a shot."

"Great. Let's go back to your place."

***

Peter and I walked back to my apartment, Jewel's apartment, our apartment so he could give me a massage. Beneath my jeans, though Peter didn't notice it, was a semi-erect cock anticipating the thought of a rubdown from Peter. I knew where this could lead, and my chances of satisfying my curiosity with Peter were improving every minute. Though he showed no visible signs of lust, I could just sense it. It could have been just wishful thinking on my part, and I believed that Peter could just want to give me a massage to help me out. But something just told me that it was more than that. And with Jewel away-- miles and miles away, as we both knew-- the opportunity was just right.

I let Peter and myself into the apartment. Upon closing the door behind him, I notice him take inventory of the place.

"She hasn't changed a thing," Peter noted. This was once his home, too.

"We haven't gotten around to it," I said. "Do you want anything?" I realized how incriminating that sounded, and I quickly added my intention. "To drink?"

"Not right now," Peter said. "We can set up in the bedroom if you want." The bedroom was the only real logical place we could go for our massage.

"That's fine," I replied. We both headed down the narrow hall toward the bedroom. I turned the light on and dropped my bag at the foot of the bed, along with Peter.

"I need to make a call," Peter said. "I'm going out to the living room. Meanwhile, you can strip." I wanted a little clarification.

"Everything?"

"Yeah," Peter said. "I might as well give you the full experience. Just wrap a towel around yourself and relax." Peter headed to the living room, and I quickly took his advice. Through the pain I stripped down to nothing. I grabbed a white towel from the closet and wrapped it over my semi-hard erection, fastening it together on my right side. Propping up a pillow in the middle of the king-sized bed, I laid down on my stomach, so Peter wouldn't be able to tell just how excited I was for him.

Peter returned a moment later. I looked over my right shoulder and watched him close the door behind him. He bent down beside the bed and fumbled through his bag.

"You got ready fast," Peter noted, pulling out a thin, tall green bottle.

"Not too fast," I replied. Peter stood up and walked over to the left side of the bed.

"Fast enough for someone injured," he said, sitting at my side. "You must want this pretty bad." I wanted quite a bit at that moment, but I would just be happy with the massage. Without saying another word, Peter opened the thin bottle and poured a generous amount of the cool contents onto my shoulders. He placed the bottle down on the night stand and began to work the oil into me. I closed my eyes and hissed in relaxation as he started to rub my back and shoulders with the soothing oil. The feeling was wonderful; he focused around my right shoulder, and the pain seemed to melt away with his touch. He was strong yet very sensual; I could tell he's given massages like this before. I was feeling very pampered at that moment, oohing and aahing as Peter worked toward the middle of my back with his firm kneading. His fingers ran close to the border of my towel, and it almost felt like a big tease when he removed his hands just as he seemed ready to move under the covering. By then, my half-mast cock was completely blossomed now, and I could feel it pressing urgently against my abdomen, hot and hard, ready to explode.

Peter reached over to the night stand and grabbed the bottle of oil. He poured a small portion onto my left thigh, and placed the oil back on table. With both hands, he began rubbing my thigh, stroking me with his firm grip a bit quicker than he did with my back. He worked the tension clear out of my left thigh and calf before reaching my left foot. He picked my leg up and I could feel his oil-slick hands caress all of my foot, working over the toes and heel for a glorious minute while I sighed my approval. If Peter wanted to get me in bed through this massage, I was ready to surrender myself to him. He then took the bottle and walked back over to the right side of the bed. He again poured some oil onto my leg, and then placed the bottle between my legs, leaning against my balls, which were still covered by the towel. Peter worked over my right leg same as he did with the left, continuing to thrill me in unimaginable ways. By the time he reached my foot I felt like I was dripping in lust for him, and the desire to fuck him had never been greater.

"Are you feeling better?" Peter asked.

"Uh-huh," I replied. I couldn't really speak much then because I was so lost in ecstacy.

"I'm almost finished," Peter said. "I think this will put you over the top." I felt Peter get off the bed and move behind the bed. I looked over my right shoulder to see him spread my glistening legs apart. Amazingly, the bottle between my legs did not spill over, as it just leaned onto my balls and ass. He then climbed onto the bed and kneel between my legs near my ass. He grabbed the bottle with his left hand and yanked the towel off my butt with his right hand. I watched him pour a generous amount of oil onto each bare ass cheek, and I turned around and closed my eyes. My questions were about to be answered finally.

Slowly, Peter worked the oil into each ass cheek separately, kneading with both hands over my burning flesh. He caressed the oil into me, and I was in heaven, enjoying this forbidden moment. I shuddered as Peter poured oil right into the crease of my ass. I felt it ooze down and over my opening. He slowly traced the crease with his finger, starting slowly from the top, passing over my opening, and down to my balls before going back up. I gasped with each brush over my anus, begging him in my mind to make his move. Never before had I felt so ready for sex. This beat out the night I lost my virginity to a girl hands down. Peter had me in suspense, and there was no turning back now. The second-guessing and other questions were long gone. The only thing on my mind was a desire to be fucked by him.

I suddenly felt him use some pressure with his finger and rub it around my anus. The sensation was divine and I sighed a bit when he stopped. I felt more oil drip onto the crack of my ass and then his finger returned and slowly pushed into me. I have done that to myself but had never been fingered by another man before. It was however after a second or two of discomfort a wonderful feeling.

"I know what's on your mind," Peter asked, slowly tracing the crease over and over again. I felt his finger tracing a circle around my hole, sending sexual electricity throughout my body. "Jewel wouldn't like it, you know."

"I know," I said, short of breath with my heart racing.

"But she doesn't have to know about it."

"No, she doesn't."

"You know, I can make the pleasure bigger and better for you," Peter said, emphasizing the bigger. "Show me yours, and I'll show you mine." He stepped off the bed, and I turned over and revealed my seven inch hard-on to him. He smiled, knowing that I was as into it as he thought.

"You want me as bad as I want you," he replied. "Just say the word, and it's our night."

"Yes," I replied simply. Peter pulled pulled the t-shirt off his head, revealing his miraculously ripped chest and abdomen. He patted on the bulge formed at his crotch beneath the blue denim with his right hand. He rubbed it slowly. I became fixated on Peter as he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. He pushed the jeans off his body, and out came his big cock, fully erect, pointing right at me. It jiggled as he stepped out of his slacks. I had never seen another man's erection in person before. Never before had I felt the desire to have cock. Desire filled my entire body, knowing that I was on the verge of my first sexual encounter with another man. My cock was hard, and my breathing became labored. My thoughts turned from sexual anxiety to anticipation for the moment.

"What do you think?" Peter asked.

"Oh my God." I uttered.

"You never expected to feel this way about a man, huh?"

"No, I did not."

"Remember what I said. It's all for sex. We fuck, we suck, and we go back to our normal lives." Peter stepped backward away from the bed. With his right leg, he kicked his clothes off to the side. Peter approached the bed, and I spread my legs open for him. He knelt between them and bent down toward my erection. He took hold of it with his right hand and stood it upright. With his firm grip, accentuated by the remaining oil on his fingertips, he began to stroke my cock up and down. I threw my head back in ecstacy, the sensation of his hands working my penis overwhelmed me. He stopped stroking my cock and brought his fingers down to the base of my shaft, holding me in place. He lowered his head and kissed the head of my cock. I sucked in my breath as the kiss sent an electrical charge of total thrill throughout my body. He then opened his mouth and began sucking on my cock, taking the top half in, swirling his head up and down on me. I moaned repeatedly, stretching out my body and grinding my hips against his face as he blew me. He sucked cock about as well as Jewel ever did, but he stopped abruptly and licked the entire length of my shaft.

"Normally, I don't suck cock," Peter said, "but I felt you needed extra motivation." He didn't need to motivate me at all; I was more than ready for him to take me. He climbed off the bed and stepped backward. "Stand up," he ordered. I rolled off the bed and stood before him. He smiled at my own erection, now practically bursting. I sucked in my teeth as our cocks touched each other.

"Explore me," Peter said. I stepped close to Peter, and our erections were side by side, pointing at each other's crotch. My heart was racing and practically pounding out of my chest as I reached tentatively to him, taking hold of his broad shoulders with my hands. His tan skin was smooth and firm, and I slid my hands down to his pecs. My thumbs reached for his hard nipples, swirling over them in a circular motion. I moved my hands to the side and brought my mouth to his left nipple. My tongue darted out at the nipple, and I licked the swollen, hard, salty flesh. Peter rubbed my arms and moaned in approval. I did the same to his right nipple, and made him even hotter. Moving down further, I ran my hands across the hard bumps of his well-muscled abdomen. For a fortysomething like Peter, his build was remarkable. Instinctively, I brought my hands around to the back, and slid them over his ass cheeks, feeling his tight muscles. I then brought my right hand back to the front and took hold of his cock. His flesh was soft and very hot. The feel of another man's member in my hands was too much. I gently pumped him a couple of times, gaining a few moans from Peter.

My next move was to satisfy the desire that burned within me since he revealed his naked body to me. As good as it felt in my hands, I wanted desperately to suck that cock of his. I breathed and licked a trail down his rock hard abdomen, kneeling before him in the process, until I was looking right at the head of his cock. The shaft was perfectly straight and tinted pink, the bulbous head was tinted slightly violet. I knew going in that it was about nine inches long, but it looked to be very thick, probably three inches in circumference. Veins popped out all along the shaft, including the thick seminal vein that bulged through the underbelly. A thin patch of shaved brown hair dressed the area above his cock. His balls hung snugly below, no doubt working its magic. I reached underneath his shaft with my left hand and gently touched his sac. It was smooth, probably shaven recently to my knowledge. Peter sucked his breath in from above me.

Kneeling there before his hard cock, I still couldn't believe what was happening, and what I was about to do. Only earlier in the day, I wouldn't have dreamed of being in such a position, or even feeling the lust for Peter's cock that I felt at that moment. My desire for Jewel was still there. I knew that I still had feelings for her, and feelings for women in general. But at that moment, none of it mattered. Peter had turned me on to him, and now I wanted to be his slut for the evening. We both knew that it would be a one-time thing. Jewel was off on a tour. She would never know about this, and she wouldn't have to know. I decided to let myself go and enjoy this opportunity for forbidden fun. I licked my lips and moved close to his cock.

My first instinct as I looked at the head was to kiss it. My lips met his soft, hot flesh, and I puckered up. I then opened my mouth and took in just the head of him. Closing my lips around him, I sucked the bulbous head gently, running my tongue over his slit. It tasted funky and hot, salty and sour all at once, heightening my desire even more. I moved in and swallowed more of him, taking him in inch-by-inch, moving my head up and down his shaft. The only sounds that filled the room was the slurping of my mouth over Peter's shaft, and Peter's groans of intense pleasure. He took hold of my head firmly, tugging it closer to him, trying to fill my mouth with his meat. I could only get about half of him in, but my technique was working perfectly. A steady stream of precum flowed out of Peter, dousing my tongue with the earthy, tart flavor.

I was in my own zone, just as Peter was in his. His tugs became more frequent and insistent, and I soon began to gag on him. I managed to adjust and continue, more out of my personal lust than anything else. I was ready to burst, as my erection ached from frustration. It had been hard for a while now, after the massage, the seduction, and now the blowjob I was giving Peter. Sucking a man's cock was so wrong and dirty, yet felt so wonderful because it was so wrong and dirty. And it wasn't just any man, either. It was Peter Ramsey, a legendary supposedly-straight porn star, whom just happened to be my girl Jewel's ex. I feared her walking in on us, but I really didn't care at that moment. The taste of his hot flesh and precum possessed me. The smell of his sexual musk aroused me like nothing else had. For that moment, I was his, and he was mine. No matter how anyone else felt, we were ready to ravage each other.

After a few more minutes of oral pleasure from me, Peter tapped my head.

"Mmmm," Peter groaned, "I want to fuck you." Reality hit me then, but at that moment, I wanted it as badly as he did. Reluctantly, though I wanted his cum in my mouth, I pulled the cock out of my mouth. I stood up and returned to the bed. Tucking my cock against my abdomen, I laid down on my stomach and watched Peter take some of the oil he had used on me to lube up his own erection. He applied only a little to himself, making him glisten from the combination of oil and my saliva. I watched over my shoulder as he approached the bed.

"Are you ready for me?" Peter asked. Oh, I was ready. I still couldn't believe what I was about to do, or how badly I wanted to do it. But I was definitely ready, and my response would be verbal. I spread my legs out as far as they would go, opening myself up for Peter. With a grin from ear to ear, he took his place between my legs. I turned back around and closed my eyes, waiting to be taken by a man for the first time.