Fairy Tale Fantasy: Cindy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek moved inside the carriage and sat beside the trembling woman, a woman that looked familiar but not completely like the beauty he had held last night. With no words spoken he lifted one foot then the next to his knees and slipped the green jeweled slippers onto her foot. "A perfect fit," he whispered, then pulled her into his arms.

Cindy curled into him, once more feeling safe and complete. "How did you find me? How did you know I was here?" Her eyes, full of tears.

"I went to your home, and after being forced to listen to your step-mother and sisters coddle me as well as attempt to wear the slippers, I walked out, intent on traveling further away. A voice called to me before I got into my carriage, then I looked over to a grouping of rose bushes and a woman appeared."

Cindy's head cocked to one side, "Who?"

"A woman of great beauty, hair the color of the palest blue sky," he said. "I went to her. She told me to turn back, that I had seen you and had not seen you." Derek touched her cheek, "I had seen you when we passed, but I hadn't seen you. I had seen a woman in a carriage when I was looking for a fantasy."

Cindy lowered her face, "I'm sorry I am not your fantasy." Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Cindy, I don't want a fantasy, I only want you." He lifted her face to his and kissed her gently.

"I am sorry; I didn't realize who you were. I never met the royal family." Her eyes spoke the truth as did her heart. It beat in her chest as if a thousand butterflies were fluttered quickly to life, and had become trapped inside.

He pulled away from her, and stepped from the carriage. Derek reached his hand inside holding it out to her. "Cindy, come outside," he asked her. She took his hand and curled her fingers around it. She felt the heat of the sun hit her skin, and soon wore the cape that Derek had been wearing. It was full of his scent and she tightened it around her small frame.

The guards kept Lord Bartholomew from returning to the carriage and Prince Derek threw coins to the ground in front of the Lord's feet. "She is no longer anyone's property," he shouted to Bartholomew. Derek led Cindy toward his carriage and helped her inside. "Miss Cindy, your carriage awaits," he winked at her and settled himself in beside her.

"Thank you, Your Highness," she whispered softly, her eyes still unsure of what to do or say to the man who had captured her heart so quickly.

"Derek, my beautiful Cindy," he told her. "I never wish to be Your Highness; I only wish to be your Derek."

They traveled together towards the castle, Derek's hand curled around hers, her body snug against his side. His lips constantly caressed the top of her head as he breathed in her scent. Arriving at the palace this time Cindy was not in her finery, but only in the dress that was old and worn. The hems frayed, the seams loose from age. She looked at the other servants as she was brought into the castle. Everyone stared at her; each one seemed to know a secret, one that affected Cindy.

Cindy was led into a chamber, richly decorated in silks and gold. Derek had kissed her cheek and handed her off to a woman who had shown Cindy the lavish rooms, declaring them Cindy's private quarters. She helped Cindy bathe and after a few hours Cindy was swept into Derek's arms again, this time he held her closely and snugly for all to see.

She trembled in his arms, felt the warmth of him, and loved it. Soon Cindy stood before the King and Queen. She was welcomed into their warm embrace as her fairy tale life began to become a reality to her. She looked upon her soul mate, her very own Prince Charming and her heart fell deeper in love with him. That night she took her vows and proclaimed her love to the man at her side. They left the grand cathedral each one glowing in the aftermath that all little girls dream of, and this is where all fairy tales end. However as everyone knows, the ending is just the beginning.

Derek took his bride; her hand trembled with fear, anticipation, desire and need, as he led her to their bedchamber. He turned her away from him, his fingers moved to her hips before he lowered his mouth to her neck. He breathed deep the scent of her freshly cleaned skin, still fragrant from the lavender soap she had used to bathe. His tongue slid over her shoulder and up her neck. He sucked softly on her skin, smiled when he felt her shivers.

Cindy's body hummed as her Prince, now her husband, took possession of her. A feeling of closure moved through her. She leaned back into him, welcomed his warmth and strength. His mouth brought sighs of pleasure and suspense from her lips. She whimpered for more, not knowing what more there could be. He kissed her cheek, jaw, ear, and then licked his way back down her neck. He bit playfully on her white flesh again as his hands slowly slipped up and down her sides. Derek finally rested his palms on her ribs and whispered in her ear, "You are my miracle."

She whimpered once more and turned her face to his. Her hand touched his cheek and their mouths were soon brought together. They kissed long and deep, a kiss that seared their very souls. Her tongue timidly sought out his; she gasped when they met. He moved his tongue further into her warmth, tasting the nectar of her mouth. They danced and mated with each other, each one begging for more, needing it, wanting it, and demanding it.

Derek pulled his lips away, turned her, pulling her tightly against him. He pressed his aroused sex against her stomach. His swollen member begged to be released and claim her as his own. He slid his hands along her back, where he began to work the tiny buttons on her dress. Frustration quickly consumed him and the bodice was ripped from her chest. Derek's eyes searched out hers; afraid they would see fear. A smile crossed his features when he only saw need.

Cindy moved her hands to his jacket and it too fell to the floor. His shirt was quickly pulled free of his torso as well as his boots and leggings. Cindy watched him disrobe. She felt a flame of heat build up in her as she was allowed to see more of his bare skin. His legs were long and thick; muscles rippled as he moved back to her. Derek dropped to his knees and she trembled inside. His hand moved to the top of her white skirt. It's was no surprise to her when the sound of ripped fabric filled the room once more.

"Beautiful," Derek whispered. His mouth moved to her belly. He licked the soft skin; tasting her once before his fingers slipped up her sides. Derek stood and carried his wife to their bed. He laid her down on the soft warm blankets. His fingers moved down her legs where he slipped her feet free of her slippers. Each toe was massaged and sucked as his hands worked up her legs. Her muscles were teased and caressed, his touch firm and strong.

Cindy moaned in delight. "It is too much," she sighed. He released her foot and began to trail kisses up her body. Cindy bit her tongue and tried to keep the sounds of pleasure inside, not wanting to upset his movements.

Derek looked up the length of his beautiful mate and sensed her need to call out her passion. "Talk to me Cindy," he told her.

Her voice was shaky, barely a whisper when she told him what she wanted. "Derek, I need you... I need your lips on me. I need you to kiss me."

"I am kissing you," he answered, showing the truth to his words by kissing her stomach.

She bit her lip, "No. I mean...yes you are, but I want; no, I need you to kiss me there." Cindy could feel the heat of her blush. She remembered the pleasure he had given her, the pure hunger she had craved in the gardens the night before, and she wanted that again.

"Here?" he asked before his lips met the ones that were flaring with the juices of her sex.

Her hips lifted and she cried, "Yes." Cindy's fingers curled into the blankets as she felt his tongue move between her slick folds. Her legs opened wide inviting him into her. Derek tasted the honey that had seeped free of his wife's sex. His mouth moved over the slit, opening it for his tongue. Strong fingers moved circles over her legs and down her thighs, only to return and begin the torment over again.

"More," she gasped as she felt a fire begin to swelter deep inside her. "Please Derek, more!"

He chuckled softly, thankful he had found such a passionate woman. His fingers left her legs and went to both lips of her swollen sex. Spreading them open he felt the warm heat of her arousal radiate over his face; he breathed in her intoxicating scent. Derek's tongue dipped inside, then roamed up and down tasting her syrup covered pussy. The tip of his nose nuzzled her clit, pushed and prodded it as he lapped at her slick cunt.

"Derek," she moaned. Her hips lifted up and her fingers left the bed to curl in his hair. "Will you please...? Derek, I don't know the words. I need so much. I feel so much. Please my Love, help me."

Derek pushed his tongue into the dark hole of her sex and stroked the sides with the tip of his tongue. Juices soaked his mouth, chin and nose. He didn't care; he only wanted to feast on her, to drink deep the nectar of her body. Her words pushed him further. With two fingers he began to stroke the soft tender morsel of her clit. He rubbed it gently, then with more force he hurried his movements.

He pushed and prodded her swollen nub before rolling the length of it between his finger and thumb. His teeth nibbled at her pussy then kissed each small bite. As he continued to pull from her, the passion that had been bottled up, he felt her body give in and soon she was coming for him.

Cindy felt herself erupt; she felt a series of shakes. They consumed her, sprang to life deep within and exploded into a towering inferno. Everything was on fire, every vein, muscle, and pore. "Yes! Oh Derek!" she cried out. Her hips bucked against his face as he continued to eat from her. She opened her eyes and looked down on him, gasping for air. "Oh my God!" she growled. The sight of seeing his head buried into the blonde curls of her pussy brought another shudder from her body.

Derek ate all she offered him. He drank the liquid that poured from her. With his tongue he gathered it up and brought it out. Each swallow was followed quickly with more hot fluid. When he felt her body fall back to the bed, he looked up. A wet grin filled his face as he watched her chest rise and fall; unsteady breaths were fighting to become steady again. Derek kissed his way up her stomach, licking her skin, until he reached her breasts.

"I hope you liked that," he told her, winking before he captured a perky nipple.

Cindy couldn't even open her eyes or form sentences. She barely managed a whimpered, "Hmm... Mmmm." A nod of yes was all she could produce. Her heart was beating fast, she kept swallowing the moisture it tried to produce in order to sooth her dry throat.

He chuckled softly then licked over one of her pink nipples. His tongue traced the discolored circle, outlining it before moving toward the hard bud. The ridges formed and he lapped over them, tasting their softness. His teeth grazed over the hard button. Derek's other hand moved to her other breast and he kneaded it. He cupped it in his palm and pushed it hard against her body. Fingertips felt the ridges of the nipple and he pulled on it gently.

"Derek, I can't," she gasped out. She bit her lip again and tried to stop the words from flowing. She was going to tell him that her body could take no more, but she didn't want him to stop. She needed him to continue.

"Shhh, my sweet, no words are needed now."

Cindy's body wasn't even close to recovering as she felt his mouth attempt to continue the assault of her soft globes. Her fingers moved to his hair and she pulled him away from her chest. "Derek... you must stop. I will die," she told him. Cindy's eyes were full of emotion and need.

Derek smiled and moved completely over her. His mouth covered hers, and she tasted some of her juices that lingered on his lips. Cindy pushed her own tongue along the sides of his. Her hands moved up and down his arms pulling him closer to her. When his tongue left her mouth he trailed soft kisses along her cheeks and over her eyes. She heard his whispered, "It's time Cindy."

Her hands moved to his cheeks and she pulled his face back to hers. "I am ready."

With easy movements he slid his hand between their bodies. His fingers found her sex and felt the folds of her pussy. As his hand grabbed his cock and guided it into the hole of her hot sex, Derek used his tongue to stroke the velvet softness of her mouth. He entered her completely. The barrier of her sex ripped; he savored the moment that now marked her as his.

Cindy's painful scream was muffled by Derek's kiss and a single tear slipped down her face. She clenched her muscles and felt him moving inside her. His mouth left hers and he kissed her eyes. "It will ease my Love," he told her.

She shook her head yes, and looked at him. He smiled down on her and wiped away the fallen tear. Derek lifted his hips and began to move his cock slowly inside his wife. The juices from her body still there, though dimmed slightly from the invasion of her sex.

With each slow thrust Cindy noticed the pain lessen and the pleasure return. Her body began to hum quietly as he increased his rhythm. The walls of her sex were stroked by the tip of his cock. She lifted her hips slightly, welcomed his movement and took him in deeper. A moan was pulled from her throat; her hands slid down his back to rest on his waist.

Derek felt her response and began to move faster. His cock ached to plunge hard and deep into her sweet folds, but he held back fearful of hurting her. He hissed as each stroke of his cock scraped against her. She was tight and he loved the feel of her surrounding him. With each slide of her fingers over his back his body shivered and his cock jerked inside her slick cavern. His mouth moved down to her breasts where he suckled greedily from one of her hard nipples.

"Faster!" she begged. "Derek, please faster!"

Derek growled deep as he slammed his cock into her. Each thrust impaled her tight opening. Derek lifted his head from her breast and moved his hands to her hips. He kept himself inside her, and lifted her ass up. Moving to his knees he was once again buried to the hilt and fucking her hard. He watched his cock disappear into her cunt and it only drove him to push further. "Oh fuck Cindy," he growled out as he slammed in and out of her. His smile grew as he watched her play with her tits, her nipples now red from her own abuse. The scene added to his hunger and he told her to move her hand to her pussy. "Rub your clit Baby. Oh fuck yes!"

Cindy looked at him and shuddered with the rolling lust that was claiming her. Her fingers moved to the place where her husband had told her to rub. The first touches were timid but soon her head was thrown back and her hand moved in a blur. "Oh my God... Oh my God Derek!" she screamed, as a feeling like none she had ever experienced washed over her. Her whole body tensed. Her toes curled as her fingers rubbed faster. Juices of hot liquid fire robbed her of all thought. Cindy gasped and begged for him to continue as his movements along with hers took her further into her climax.

Derek felt her tighten around him, as he watched her vigorously stroke her clit. When he felt the heat of her come cover his swollen cock, he thrust deeper and covered her sex with his seed. His fingers dug into her hips as he stilled himself, allowing the quaking of his own emotions consume him. He emptied the first thick load into her and than began the movements her body still craved.

He slid his cock in and out as she continued to whimper and shake. Cindy felt the tremors of desire, passion and fiery need move through her. As she came down from that high mountain, she felt her heart swell. Her body became marked in more ways then any abuse her family had ever given her.

Derek lowered her down to the bed and made his way up her body; he kissed her breasts then her lips. He pulled his now softened cock from her folds and lay on top of her. With a soft touch he covered her lips with his. Their tongues moved in a quiet dance of passion.

"Thank you," a tear escaped her love filled eyes.

Derek chuckled softly and rolled over to his back, carrying her with him. "Cindy, thank you." He held her close, her head pressed to his heart.

Cindy closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep where her dreams revolved around her fairy tale ending.

And...They lived happily ever after.