Fairy Tale Fantasy: Cindy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the kiss progressed, his hand moved from her waist to the soft, gentle curve of her breast. Cindy thought she would feel that familiar nausea begin in her stomach. What she felt did make her stomach roll and pitch, but not in a way that wanted her to run away and hide. It was a feeling that begged for more, and more of the waves rolled over as the kiss deepened and hands explored.

Prince Derek had never felt such hunger; he only wanted to increase the food his body craved. He moved his mouth from her lips, trailed them down her jaw nipping at her skin as he went. His tongue moved to caress her neck, then slide over her ear, tracing the outer shape before dipping inside. A grin escaped him as he felt the shiver of her body vibrate through her veins. He tugged gently on the lobe, and then sucked greedily upon it.

His warm breath tickled her skin, he placed long mesmerizing strokes along her collarbone with his tongue, and bit gently the curve of her shoulder. Derek shuddered inside as his sex swelled in the tight trousers; it had been growing ever since the beautiful creature enter the room. He himself had ducked in and out of the room using that same door several times, and had been on his way back in when the page had left the girl.

Derek felt drawn to her for her beauty, but as the evening wore on he knew he'd found the only woman at the party that would suit him. The other women had been lovely, well almost all of them. However, all seemed to twitter around him as if he were the moon and stars, all wrapped up for them to peel apart. This woman, this jewel dressed in the finest green hues and gems he had ever seen, sparkled with more than beauty. She oozed grace, elegance, kindness and now as her body responded to his touch and his kiss, she spoke of passion and promising hours of pleasure.

Derek heard her moan as his fingers caressed over her right nipple. He rubbed it between the material of her gown and his firm fingers. His tongue ran along the neckline of her dress, to dip into the low plunge between the beautiful globes. The scent of her skin aroused him further; gently he bit the sides of her breasts, and tasted her again.

Cindy gasped in delight, the experience overwhelmed her. She was amazed after all the abuse she received at her step-family's hands. A whimper escaped her as his lips left her skin. She watched transfixed as he looked at her leg and lifted it. His fingers pulled off her slipper; he massaged the delicate foot in kept in his hands. Cindy sighed in pleasure, closed her eyes on the feelings of him treating her foot to a loving touch, again something the young woman had not experienced in so very long.

His hand moved up to stroke the smooth skin of her leg. Derek felt the stirring in his gut to continue exploring the sensuous being in his possession. He rubbed her soft flesh, moved his fingers in circles, and with each slow caress he traveled further up. A low moan escaped his beautiful captive's lips.

Her skin felt as if he were memorizing every section. Cindy was on a plane of delight, and had no desire to ever come down. The touches upon her skin were ones she never wanted to lose, the gentle caresses so different than those rough pinches and smacks that her step-mother and sisters gave her. Cindy longed to keep those soft touches with her forever and sent a thank you to the woman that had given her all this pleasure.

Derek fought his need to ravish the lovely. A battle he knew to be the most difficult he'd ever faced. His fingers slid up her thigh, and then toward the soft inner skin. He wanted to touch her sex, feel how affected she was by his ministrations. He captured her lips again, whispered, "May I touch you?" Derek didn't recognize his own voice or the pleading sound it seemed to make.

Cindy drew back, bit her lip and gazed at him with a look of pure trust. Something told her, that this would be different. This would be something she would want and need. A pulling from deep within forced her head to nod and her mouth to whisper, "Yes, please."

A growl of hunger left the throat of the Prince and soon his palm had covered the beautiful woman's cloth covered sex. He rubbed it gently then pushed his fingers between the material and her hot skin. A shudder of surprised delight ran through his lovely lady and he kissed her hard with passion. His fingers grazed over her soft curls, tangled in them to run through the warm liquid.

"Oh," Cindy gasped as she trembled. "I... never knew."

She heard the longing in her voice and felt a door open in her heart, a door closed long ago. Feelings of love, were welcomed back in.

Derek moved his fingers deeper, rubbed the sides of her pussy, and pressed his thumb against her clit. He loved her sex, caressed and massaged each tender section until her juices were hot and flowing against his palm. "Beautiful, my Love."

Cindy moaned quietly, the night air kissed her flushed skin. "Yes, beautiful." She copied his words, knowing deep down it was true. This act, an act that had been violent and disgusting to her before was no longer that way. This man, this wonderful, handsome man had shown her what true beauty was.

With the movements continuing against her sex, Cindy felt herself melting into him. Her body begged for more, legs opened further welcoming him, needing him, and wanting nothing but his explorations to continue. He'd push deep and withdraw, her muscles would clench around him, "Please... don't stop. I've never felt like this," she whimpered through long dragging breaths.

"Never, my Sweet, never."

He moved faster, his mouth dipped to the curve of her breasts. He wanted to taste the nipple to capture it in his mouth, but he refused to touch any part of her for fear of losing the hold on her sex. Soon her body changed, he knew what was happening and knew these women needed this, needed this more than anything else in the world.

As he brought her to climax, something weighed on him; within moments pictures of the woman's life flashed before him. He closed his eyes on the horror and saw another in his mind. A woman that spoke incantations and sang spells. Her hair a pale blue flowed gently in the breeze. "A woman in need," the sing song voice told him then disappeared from his mind.

Cindy felt the rush of desire run through her. She called out a primal growl of passion as her body convulsed around this stranger's hand. Though she knew he was nameless to her, she didn't care; he was her mate, her love, her very soul. He captured her, giving her the thing in her life that was waiting for completion. As her body welcomed the emotional shock wave that came racing through her veins a sound riveted through her ears.

"BONG! BONG! BONG!"

Her eyes shot open and she looked at the eyes of the man that still caressed her now throbbing sex. "BONG! BONG!"

"Oh, no!" she cried and kissed him quickly. "BONG!"

"What?" he looked at her shocked face. "I'm sorry... I don't know why I..."

"BONG!"

Cindy said nothing. She ran. She ran faster then she had ever run before. "BONG! BONG!"

The breeze hit her skin as she moved fast through the gardens. Her hair fell from the beautiful curls, her skin began to hurt and ache as the bruises, cuts and scars reappeared on her body.

"Wait!" Derek yelled as he tried to chase her.

"BONG! BONG!"

Cindy ran through the palace gates, felt the other slipper fall from her foot. She allowed nothing to pull her off course. "BONG!"

The ground seemed to come up from nowhere as Cindy collapsed in a heap on the forest floor. Her sides ached and her chest hurt. The wounds from her punishments were there, just as they had been before she had lived her fantasy. She heard the sound of voices running through the woods, quickly stood and ran deeper into the darkness toward home.

Derek lost sight of her, and his heart seemed to break inside. He had followed her, yelled for his guards to follow with him. Once they reached the woods he was assailed by four cats: four fat tan colored cats. His eyes looked deep into the forest, but saw nothing but the blackness of the night.

Part 3

The following morning, light shone through the cellar window. Cindy had gotten home and quickly made her way back to the darkness, after pausing to grab bread and cheese. Now huddled in the corner the small ray from the sun warmed her skin. The cheese and bread long gone from Cindy's need to eat as well as the rats that scurried around the damp room.

Cindy looked up when the door rattled open and footsteps came down the steep wooden stairway. "Still alive girl?" Abigail's voice filled the darkness. Abigail descended into the dim room, a candle helped the sun work light into each corner until she found Cindy. "Hurry up, we want our breakfast."

Abigail spun around, went back up the steps, and took the extra light with her. Cindy sighed, rose from the corner and with stiff muscles crying out for release headed up the stairs. She ascended into the kitchen, surprised to see several servants working and cleaning the large room.

She gazed at them, each one finely dressed, each one staring at her as if she were nothing more then a cellar rat. By the way she looked and the place where she had come from, one would assume she was nothing more than some needy wench to feed and house. Cindy moved from the kitchens and to her room in the attic, as she went she noticed several more servants moving around the manor.

Worry crossed her features, she rushed about her room washing and dressing. Once she was finished she quickly headed back to the kitchen. She gathered the trays for breakfasts then stopped short. Her thoughts went to the plans of her step-mother and wondered if perhaps they had worked after all. Had the sister's forced themselves into compromising positions? Had Ellora managed to capture the Prince and lure him into some trap? Cindy shook her head and prayed that wasn't the case. She had gotten lost in the feelings the stranger had taught her and would feel terrible if Ellora and Abigail trapped some unwilling victim inside their deceitful web of lies.

"Ahhh, there she is," Lady Margaret said as Cindy walked into the dining room with the tray of food.

Cindy looked around, noticed her step-mother and step-sisters dressed in their finery. Her eyes then looked over toward a figure in the room. A man stood to Lady Margaret's left. He was very tall, his hair jet black, his eyes a dark brown, and they seemed almost black as if he had no pupils. A shiver of fear coursed through Cindy's spine and she almost felt sorry for whichever sister had been dumb enough to force this beast into a compromising position.

She curtsied, set the platters of food on the table, noting that the place settings and china were set for her step-family, but not for her or the guest.

"Cindy, my dear. Come and meet Lord Bartholomew of Glutton." Lady Margaret's voice gave Cindy no doubt that she was expected to do as told.

Cindy moved over to the man and curtsied. "Good morning Lord Bartholomew," her greeting polite and unfeeling. She did feel though, felt as if she needed to run, run and hide far away.

"She's a bit of a thing, isn't she," Bartholomew said as his eyes grazed over Cindy's small frame.

Margaret nodded her agreement then went on to explain that Cindy was small, but a good worker and knew her place. She also told the man that Cindy understood the value of doing something right as well as the cost of doing something wrong.

The more Cindy heard the more worried she became, and the more worried she became the more she felt the urge to speak out and ask what was going on.

"Well, I've paid for her and you've got some servants to last you for some time. If she is no longer a virgin, like your other girls, then you will pay for trying to compromise my son," Bartholomew told her. His own words laced with venom.

Cindy gasped in horror. "I've been sold!" Her eyes flew to her step-mother and she knew it was true. Her hand reached back and delivered a hard slap to the woman's face, nothing but shock showed on the occupants of the room, including Cindy's. The power of the slap riveted through Cindy's body and for a brief moment she felt strong. As wonderful as that moment was it was quickly dashed as a hard blow to her stomach was delivered by the man who now owned her.

She doubled over in pain, felt her body give over what bread and cheese that was still in her stomach. The bile flowed from her, landed on the man's shoes giving Cindy satisfaction in her act. Bartholomew pulled her up. She was then pushed toward a pair of guards that she'd not seen standing in the shadows. "Take her to the carriage," Bartholomew shouted. He watched her struggle with the guards until they removed her from the room. His eyes went back to Margaret's, "It's been a pleasure." He spun on his heals and left to join his new playmate.

Once he had climbed into the carriage he gave the order to return to his keep. They traveled for over an hour in silence. His eyes would roam over her breasts and his thoughts grew more sadistic as they moved further from Cindy's home. The horses suddenly slowed and were forced to the side of the road; another vehicle was passing, its sides decorated with the royal crest. Lord Bartholomew's carriage stopped so the more important conveyance could pass. Cindy looked outside and glanced into the open windows of the fancy vehicle. Her eyes rested for a moment on a pair of blue eyes, so blue they called for her to swim in them. She knew those eyes but could find no words to bring attention to herself.

The carriage resumed its journey and Cindy's heart broke into a thousand pieces. Whoever the man was it seemed obvious he was important to the royal family. She knew she'd never see him again. A little bit of her died and wilted in the depths of her loneliness.

"A fool's quest," Lord Bartholomew muttered.

Cindy looked at him unsure if she were allowed to speak or not but curious as to what he was talking about. It was obvious the Lord spoke of the occupants in the royal carriage. Bartholomew looked over at Cindy, read her curious expression, and then sighed. He stretched his long legs out in front of him before he related to Cindy what he meant.

"The Prince has been scouring the country side looking for a woman from last night's ball," he ran his eyes down Cindy's body and pictured her in some of the elegant dresses from last night. "You would have been the Belle of the Ball had you been allowed to attend."

Cindy said nothing, only listened as the man continued with his story.

"It seems the young pup allowed his Lady Bird to run away into the forest after a most joyous evening. He claims she left behind slippers of the most exquisite green with diamonds and emeralds on the buckles."

Cindy gasped, bringing Lord Bartholomew eyes to her for several moments, and then dismissed her noise as pure girly fantasies of being sought by the Prince. Cindy however knew she was that woman, the one the Prince was now searching for. She felt herself grow more subdued as she realized that she'd never see him again. Her thoughts pulled back to Bartholomew as he continued to speak to her of the events that had led her to this new point in her life.

"He, the Prince, has taken it upon himself to visit every manor in the area and seek out his flighty catch. He was at my home early this morning. This was quite silly. The only women in my home are the maids. I live there with my son, the one your eldest sister attempted to ensnare while the Prince was out whoring with this mystery girl."

Cindy cocked a brow toward the man, "I had not heard the story Sir."

He looked at her again surprised by her intelligence. Lady Hathaway, Margaret, had said she was soft in the head, but a more than willing slave. The more he observed her the more he wondered if the girl was more then he was led to believe. "Your eldest step-sister could not find the Prince after he disappeared with the woman in the green gown. She danced several dances with Eric, my son. After one of them she "turned" her ankle and needed assistance to rest."

Rolling his eyes he pulled a cigar from his breast pocket. "She convinced him she needed peace and quiet, so the fool listened and lead her to one of the garden rooms."

Cindy wasn't surprised to learn that once there Ellora became the vixen she had been taught to be. "It seems she suddenly found her skirts raised up around her waist and my son pounding into her. Her mother and sister came in, caught them, and Margaret, tried to force his hand. He had told them both that he had taken Ellora many times as well as Abigail."

Bartholomew chuckled, "This of course infuriated Abigail as well as your step-mother and soon I was brought to the room, along with half of the guests."

"I told Lady Margaret that I would pay her whatever she wished so as not to force the issue, since it was obvious to many that Ellora wasn't pure of body, seeing as there was no virgin blood upon my son's cock." He noticed Cindy's eyes widen, "Ahh yes dear Cindy," his hand touched her cheek. "Virgin blood... I'll see yours or you sisters will take your place in my bed."

Cindy's face paled and her pulse raced. "Why am I with you, if you paid her?"

Bartholomew laughed, "She asked if I would pay more for a pure woman for my own use. I told her yes, then looked to your other sister and laughed. I knew she wasn't pure, I had lain with her myself."

Cindy could form no words, her mind reeled over the fact that she was owned by this man, a man who had bought her and would do whatever he wished with her.

"So now you are mine and your step-family is well taken care of. I don't know how long the money will last your family; they seem to use it quickly." He laughed at the rolling of Cindy's eyes. "I believe we'll get along well, my pet," he said as he reached out and brought his hand to her wrist and pulled her onto his lap. Cindy yelped and struggled with her captor, surprised at how things had changed. She soon understood that his kindness and conversation were just a ploy to set her at ease. Her fingers came up and clawed at his face. He lifted his other hand and swiftly dealt her a resounding slap across her cheek.

Bartholomew pushed her to the wall of the carriage and pressed against her. He ground his mouth to hers. His hands grasped her arms then he pushed one down to her breast. He grabbed and twisted the tender globe. "Fight me Cindy," he growled as he moved his mouth to her neck and sucked hard on her soft skin. He bit his way across her shoulder. Cindy did fight unaware that it brought his blood to a fevered pitch.

He pushed his hand up her dress and grabbed her ass. His fingers dug deep into her flesh, bruising it. Cindy thrashed as she fought him, she screamed for help, but her voice remained unheard or ignored by the driver. She felt his hand moving to the front of her sex, and he pushed his palm against it. Cindy freed one hand and scratched Bartholomew's face again.

He knocked the beautiful woman in the jaw, his fist bruising her delicate features. Cindy's head swam in pain, felt herself begin to welcome the blackness that threatened to consume her. While dazed she felt a breeze hit her skin, and her breasts were now exposed. Bartholomew had torn her gown from her body, his teeth began taking turns biting and tearing at her nipples.

Cindy felt the stings, tried to fight him, but her body was weak from the blow she had received. The occupants of the carriage didn't notice the conveyance slowing nor did they feel it stop. Bartholomew so lost in his lust that it was a great shock when he was suddenly pulled off Cindy's body. He found himself in the iron grips of two castle guards. A dark shadow came over Cindy and she stared at it, her eyes raking up from the figure's body to the face of the man she met last night. Shame forced her to hide her face and cover her now bruised breasts from his sight.