All Comments on 'Fairy Tale Fantasy: Cindy's Story'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm in Absolute Awe

(I usually critique as Nicely done, but that is too low of praice for this story!) :)

I'm having trouble finding the adjectives I want to use to evaluate this story. While I'm not into lesbian sex, it fit the story you wrote. Also, the BDSM was applicable. You painted Cindy's feelings towards her abuse so very well. Best of all, this type of lifestyle fit her sick, perverted stepmother and step-sisters. You did an excellent balance between very descriptive and excess. The best stories on this website are those that use sex to enhance the plot, and this is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read on this website.

Also your use of descriptive words were just the right balance. Some authors go to too much of an excess of descriptiveness, but you seem to have achieved the ability to allow the readers to see this in their minds and convey the thoughts of each character. The way you crafted this made for a new twist and was very logical. Your ability to write this story and tell this version I could see the story in my mind as I read this. It not only was HOT, but it was very, very well written.

But, how about another chapter where you show what happens to the other characters; the two men who tried to invade Cindy, and her mother and step-sisters? Give them what they deserve? With your creativity, it should not be a problem! Also, how about a chapter after the prince impregnates his wife? I always wonder what happens next, and this is one story I'd definitely like to find that out!

Wonderful, wonderful, awesome, stupendous, fantastic job!

Finally, thank you for taking the time to proofread this story. You did a very good job at catching misspelled words and typos, although there were a couple of places you used the wrong form of the same word (such as there instead of their). I did see one error. When you described the Fairy Godmother it sounded like she had copper curls, then in a later description, she had blue hair.

P.S. I'd like to see what you would do with some of the osther fairy tales!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

PLease write more stories simlilar to this one. I loved it and now i'm looked. i look forward to future installments.

zeb1094zeb1094over 18 years ago
Holy smokes...

Red, Fantastic. This version of Cinderella is the hotest I have ever read. Well told, beautifully crafted, well written. I'm at a lose for words to describe my feelings about this tale. Truly fantastic. Thanks,

Zeb

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo!

Just... fabulous. Imaginative, very well-written... and you left me wanting more. Thank you for sharing. I'll be looking forward to the next fairy tale installment.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Wonderful

What an absolutely wonderful exploration of what 'really' happened with Cinderella. What a delightful, imaginative well done story. Thank you

jgywnnjgywnnover 18 years ago
Great

Enjoyed it. Loads of 'fun'. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I looked through my son's book of Fairy Tales

DC:

All I found was a very tame story called, "Cinderella." Could this be the unabbreviated version? You have had an amazing growth as an author, and now you've stretched your wings once again. Congratulations for a wonderful story that's well constructed and well told. Hope for more down the road. Again, Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well-written story, Red...

...as are all of yours. You're one of a few who would take on such an ambitious project as this, and actually be able to pull it off, and I salute you. The story flowed well, something that I've almost come to expect of you, and the sex was as hot as any you've described. (You may one day bring me fully back to Lit!) I WILL eagerly watch for others of these 'twisted fairy tales'. And...thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awsome Red

Once again, you just kicked ass. I can wait to read your newest stories. Your stories are as hot as you are.

Thump

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952over 18 years ago
Top quality

Another fabulous job. I really didn't think anything so creative could be done with this story. It has been the subject of so many cheap versions, that this was truly surprising.

The first installment presents such a vivid, horrifying picture of her abuse at the hands of the step mother and sister. I loved the segment about the ball, particularly the way that the arrival of midnight interrupts their discovery of one another. The third segment is just classic romance in the best sense.

And hot, of course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story

has been mentioned as the random spinner story on the New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Creative and Fun!!!

I do so enjoy your stories! I love your creativity and of course how erotic you make your stories! Thanks for sharing them! I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First comment ever.

This is one of the best fairy tales I have ever read. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done!

You did an excellent job with this story. I was

very pleased with the way you wrote it;

Especially the latter half.

So, again I say, well done, m'lady!

- D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

I really think you did an excellent job writting this. I love the ending. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexyyyyyyyy

Omfg! I will never think of Cindy the same way again! It was just delisously erotic! Ahmazing....made me cum a couple times!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!!

The story was very erotic. He should have eaten her virgin asshole out too. Maybe even tongue fucked and sucked it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
romantic erotic

Nice deflowering at the end, as it should be. To make it more erotic, a pieping Cindy on one of the slutty stepsister could have been an option. But 4stars totaly worth. I will read your other storries.

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaover 6 years ago
Difference of Opinion

In a difference of opinion from the previous comments, I did not care for this story. No, I wasn’t looking for the Disney version of this tale. I recently read and enjoyed the original Brothers Grimm in which the stepsisters cut off their feet in a vain attempt to fit into Cinderella’s slipper. The difference is that was an unrealistic sadism in contrast to the realistic sadism of this story.

Despite my disappointment, I will continue on with Snow White’s tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous